Thrice log. Need ideas for vacation, let me know if you can host me thanks

jakeD said:
Yea what's up with you bro, where are you at?

september said:
How's it going

i didn't post for a while, long story short out of 250 matches i only had sex with one girl, the girl from Bologna, very sweet girl. My story is very interesting, after years and years of inceldom now getting matches is normal, getting numbers is normal, but the problem now is depression and low libido. The 18yo i'm dating said she wants to try anal sex because vaginal sex hurst, we didnt try yet and the idea doesent get me very excited and it's not because she's not attractive, to put it simply i'm very depressed

i went from depressed incel to depressed chad, i want to have a social circle, play guitar and sing in a band, skate, i think of doing this stuff all day without doing it

also i'm aware that i dont have good logistics for tinder beign in a small 200k city, but the second best thing i can do besides moving in a bigger city is to improve the pictures so i can have more local matches and more willing to meet girls even if we're a bit distant...again i thought about doing it and didn't do it

i'm sure my bad texting has to do with fact that i got ghosted by 250 matches, but 90% is the pictures fault, they dont want to meet again that looks sad in the pictures, better pictures can improve this, better texting not so much.

i don't know if i can say this but i tried pt-141 for libido and din't work, i think i'm too depressed for peptides to work. I would also like to try ADHD meds to improve libido, it's a very delicate topic, taking ADHD's stimulants without having ADHD just to improve libido, some doctors can do this, most dont because it can go very wrong

friday i went to a club with a friend and i approached 2 girls and asked one of them for her number, we ended up chatting the entire night all 4 of us, yesterday i asked her on whatsap if she's free tonight she said i can't tonight, she might be interested and my friend told me to ask her out for next weekend but i just deleted the conversation and her number. She said she can't tonight without saying when she's free, i'm too depressed to pursue low interest/one sentence girls so i just delet the number without blocking her so i'm not tempted to text her again. I just dont have her number now in my phone.

I dont know why i do this, they have many options so they dont care, it's a disservice to myself only, all i had to do is ask her when she's free and let her reply, i think it's a pride/anger thing to delete girl's number

Now what i can do is buy a car, get better pictures and improve sex appeal and edge, i want to become the cool guy with cool social media and friends, i will also have to develop a routine to practice my hobbies like singing and skating and use them to create a cool social media and social circle

i asked the girl i'm "dating" if she wants to take pictures she said yes, so i will find a way to take social pictures with her, maybe we can go out clubbing so i can take pictures with her and her friends. Her parents dont allow her to come here so i will have to go to Bologna and go to clubs there

it's so weird to date a girl that has to ask parents if she can stay out late or not, this is 100% that age dont matter and you can get 18/24girls at any age, all my biggest fears proved to be wrong yet my brain chemistry is still fucked and the black beast is still ruining my life

andrew tate says depression is not real, this people dont realise that beign able to say depression is not real it's a luxury that only people who are born without this illness can have, to say that it's so mean and selfish toward us

depression is as real and organic as it gets, you have a guy here that fixed a 15years old problem with woman but the brain chemistry still didn't catch up yet so i'm depressed despite the changing of circumstances

what i will do is force my self to do what i have to do even if i dont feel like, create a daily structure that i have to adhere to without thinking, so pictures, gym, singing, guitar, social edia building ecc

thank you for your support, my life feels like a movie now, i still can't believe i lookmaxed enough that girls are interested, still can't blieve i changed job after beign a pizza delivery for 10 years, still can believe 18 girl want to date, still can't believe that depression is so powerfull that dosent allow me to enjoy what i achieved

thank you, any advice is welcome

ps. i think you agree that i'm not ready to move to a bigger city until i improve my baseline condition

pps. one thing i didnt say is i have some bad vices, i masturbate when i'm bored and browse reddit for war videos from ukraine or palestine, fucked up gore videos. young girls like happy guys and dont watch the news because they are in their party/discovery fun years, so i think i will have to force myself to stop this. most guys who watch the news and gore videos are sexless dorks, i have to stop if i dont want to be one

september said:
How's it going

thats a very hot girl, my dream is to game in north america after i get my shit together

kratjeuh said:
Also don’t say any red pill stuff, keep it lighthearted and fun

"i'm not here to be your beta bux bitch" hahahahahah

Your goal, which you thought was impossible, has been achieved

After over a decade

You did it

And like you achieved that, you will heal your mental illness

You will find your answer to your brain problem, in ketosis and fasting

https://youtu.be/ISosQFO06IM?si=TyZ6VpcyR6Rql-KV

All will be well

R

Thrice said:
Now what i can do is buy a car, get better pictures and improve sex appeal and edge, i want to become the cool guy with cool social media and friends, i will also have to develop a routine to practice my hobbies like singing and skating and use them to create a cool social media and social circle

This is where the magic is. This will do more for your life than anything else.

Keep up the great work man.

Re the depression and libido stuff, the best I've felt mentally is from this routine:
- Get up at a decently early time
- Do 30-40mins cardio and push through the discomfort
- Have some caffeine
- Take an ice bath or cold shower
- Say one thing I like about my self, one thing I'm grateful for, then look in the mirror and say 'I love you'
- when I'm doing something difficult I say to myself 'this is so fun/ awesome/ best job ever'
- playing an instrument is amazing and I enjoy this for its own sake
- go out in nature a couple times a week
- I was also in the coaching group and found the community aspect really helpful

Libido:
- I honestly modulate this using test and it pretty much didn't exist between the age of 20-28
- nofap and lots of sunlight helps - only thing is I can't sleep after about day 5 and start to have apocalyptic dreams lol
- can you get your test-levels tested and maybe boost it through resolving dietary deficiencies e.g getting more vitamin d? Boosting mine (unaturally) had had a profound effect on my mood and libido.
Check out Andrew Huberman's materials on testosterone, motivation, mood and libido.

Also you can learn to recognise and stop thinking patterns that don't benefit you anymore by just focusing on happier stuff instead. Very hard to explain in just a post but check out Dr Dispenza.

You can make massive improvements in the mental aspect of things, it just takes time and practice like anything else.

Obviously this is just what's helped me so far and I'm not a doctor or anything, I can say I'm definitely not depressed anymore - I don't even like the username 'Sewerdog' these days as I don't really think I am anymore.

Congrats on your recent lay and the new job, very nice to read!

ayyyy hell yeah, and 18yo at that too

bro found the black pill cure

god this forum is so good

Thrice said:
thank you for your support, my life feels like a movie now, i still can't believe i lookmaxed enough that girls are interested, still can't blieve i changed job after beign a pizza delivery for 10 years, still can believe 18 girl want to date, still can't believe that depression is so powerfull that dosent allow me to enjoy what i achieved

can't wait to see how you embark on this journey

There is some decent advice here, but sometimes there is no cure other than meds, either temporary or permanently. I was fucked from about 17/18 all the way until 26. I thought both my break-ups were the issue, I wasn't good enough, I wasn't attractive enough. I fed myself straight up lies all day. I was on a consistent roller coaster of self-improvement then deep depression. Girls were attracted to me when I was younger and just being myself, but every time my depressed period would ruin it and I would self sabotage.

It wasn't until I had to be hospitalised due to thoughts I was about to act on at 25 did I truly begin to get better. This was thanks to meds and finding someone to help me address the real issues like the fact I never had a challenge in my life until I left highschool so I didn't know how to deal with difficult things or failure at at all, any failure was the end of the world for me, I had no coping mechanism other than to give up and blame myself for being a shit cunt. Or the fact I stigmatised meds so bad I avoided them for 7 years and probably could have fixed myself much sooner. Shit like that.

Sometimes you just gotta be real and accept you need them to move on with your life. It has taken me from 26-29 to build up baseline skills and healthy coping mechanism other people developed naturally and another year to start truly figuring out what I want and start moving in that direction. I only joined here now because I know I have a real shot at making the changes and I know even if I fuck it all up I can simply just try again and improve.

You've made massive improvements so far bro, so keep at it, you've improved more in your time here than so many others will in their entire lifetime, especially those who have a similar mindset that you began with, but I somewhat agree with Jake that sometimes you need that extra help with certain things that a forum cannot provide (obviously still post here for the things the more experienced people here can help you with).

I have this idea, i want to try tinder with my current pics and see if ghost rate, (which is 100% right now because of all the 260 matches not even one texts back) is lower when the girl i match is within a reasonable distance

I live in Parma 200k population and i don't have matches here, two big cities nearby are Bologna, 400k, the girl I'm dating now is from there, and Milan, 1.4 million people and i think half of my matches are from the Milan area

I want to see how girls react when they think i live in their area

Both Milan and Bologna are 1h train distanca, meaning i can use tinder passport and a boost and if i have matches take the train, this if one of the matches wants to instadate

Next step is to save cheap airbnbs into favorites list, this way if i need one i instabook it

Tinder passport doesent make you look like you live there, if i choose milan it will show me to girls in Milan but the girls will still see I'm at 70 miles distance and this might lower my matches rate

I tried to understand if distance is a factor for girls and asked them if distance is a problem, most of them answered something like "oh i didn't notice the distance"

This means that could be a lot of girls that don't like profiles of guys from other cities

I dont have a huge sample, i asked 3/4 girls out of all the matches and they said they liked my profile because they didn't notice the distance

If this is true it means that for best results i shouldn't use passport but take the train and start swiping while in Milan, take an airbnb if i have proactive matches or just go back home

The last train to go back home from Milan is at 10pm, the other option is to take an airbnb and just lose the money if nothing happens

It's possible i can stay more and swipe more if i find a bla bla car from milan back home

What do you think?

All I will say is:

When I was still living with my parents, getting nothing, I used to rent AirBNBs on the outskirts of London, in the fucking ghetto, and hustle to cold approach and get dates

Just to get experience with sitting down with a woman and running a date, I went out of my fucking way

Sometimes I'd get trans, hotels, all that shit

Those days, are now gone

But that work, that foundation, HAD to be built.............

No one shirks the work, you gotta have mad dating experience, lays, and all that, to heal inside

And then: the Universe opens up

Keep working

Ravi

MakingAComeback said:
Sometimes I'd get trans, hotels, all that shit
trans? i dont understand this haha

anyway Mac did you rent airbnb's to get instadates that same night? My guess is you got those airbnbs for multiple days, still dont have the money for that

You can hide your distance in paid Tinder settings.

I'm guessing the high no response rate is as much because of to your texting than your distance.

I meant trains....LOL

I would get AirBNBs, to cold approach and hustle on date I had arranged, not instadates. I'd go there and GRIND to change my brain.

Thrice said:
Tinder passport doesent make you look like you live there

This does:
https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/location-guard/cfohepagpmnodfdmjliccbbigdkfcgia?pli=1

Just make sure to not switch your location back and forth in minutes.
Might get you banned probably.

pancakemouse said:
You can hide your distance in paid Tinder settings.

I'm guessing the high no response rate is as much because of to your texting than your distance.

Probably this is the root cause, if you post exactly the texts maybe we can help a bit

Fuck i got Shadow banned while swiping in Milan, i have a new sim card but not a new phone

the reply rate is almost 100%, when they reply it gest worse

me: when are you free?
her: mmm dont know, maybe, ok.

I find it hard to keep my rage in check

https://imgur.com/a/kiPvH25

OK, so now we know that that asking them out directly doesn't work either. For some guys it does. It's all about experimentation.

Your next challenge: learn actual text game.

generally i try to get the number before probing logistics. But that's probably not the reason you're failing.

Some of these girls inevitably will be timewasters. Getting mad at them will just make things worse. Accept that it's part of the game. Obviously try to overcome the objections, but if she won't budge, then you shouldn't hesitate to just drop her.

Back