Thrice log. Need ideas for vacation, let me know if you can host me thanks

Thrice said:
i have a date tomorrowwith a girl from tinder, now she said wednesday is her last day before going back to argentina so i said lets meet on tuesday

she talks about wanting to hooking un on her bio??? When i first rad i was like WTF, she's not native english maybe she just means meeting someone as a friend? Sh's receptive on watsaup too. Also she lives in a hostel, so if she's DTF i will to search for an airbnb

https://imgur.com/a/BFGlFWy

super hot 18 yo texts me first and ghosts anyway, and it's not the first time they open and ghost later, i want to rope myself

https://imgur.com/a/yIbrZUk

There's nothing odd about a 29 year old on vacation being open about getting some foreign dick.

For the 18 year old, never ask a girl if she's real. It implies that you never talk to hot girls and that signals low value. Also you went for the hangout too soon again. With younger girls you have to text a lot to build comfort.

pancakemouse said:
For the 18 year old, never ask a girl if she's real. It implies that you never talk to hot girls and that signals low value. Also you went for the hangout too soon again. With younger girls you have to text a lot to build comfort.

Ok thanks, what would you do to try and save it now?

Thrice said:
pancakemouse said:

Ok thanks, what would you do to try and save it now?

Continue the convo, send some voice notes, etc. Just build trust and then pitch a date again

pancakemouse said:
Continue the convo, send some voice notes, etc. Just build trust and then pitch a date again
didn't give her my ig because it sucks, she didn't add me on watsap either

I think the girl flaked, im where we should've Met at 5pm, She doesnt answer on watsap, she's 8 Miles away on tinder's GPS. Some lessons ti be learned here, i didn't send any anti flake text today ti not appear too needy, maybe It was a mistake.

PS. i'm so right now😞

Thrice said:
I think the girl flaked, im where we should've Met at 5pm, She doesnt answer on watsap, she's 8 Miles away on tinder's GPS. Some lessons ti be learned here, i didn't send any anti flake text today ti not appear too needy, maybe It was a mistake.

Did she even respond since this message? https://i.imgur.com/O0xlPwD.jpeg

Always confirm a date the morning of. It's not needy if you just send something short like "looking forward to today"

Yeah the ones who ghost on the day of the date are the worst. Doesn't happen too much but still enough often for us to not be able to skip the confirmation text imo

Better to not get a response and do something else with your time, less frustrating

My prayers to the lord were met. Amen🙌😇

I was boosting the fuck out of tinder aand looking for Hookers to release my frustration at the same time😂

Well ill look for a boomer, i think It was a fake message, her GPS never moved and now she's saying she's back in the hotel, as if She was somewhere else Which Is not true, i think i Will Just go back home

Just to make this clear for the future, it is not a planned date if any of the following are not clear and confirmed:
- date
- time
Girls will say "I'll let you know" any day of the week. That is a far shot from confirmed.

pancakemouse said:
Just to make this clear for the future, it is not a planned date if any of the following are not clear and confirmed:
- date
- time
Girls will say "I'll let you know" any day of the week. That is a far shot from confirmed.

thank you, lesson learned

one tinder match asked me for a picture on watsap, took 2 selfies and i'm thinking of using one of them on tinder for variaty

https://imgur.com/a/yclqDwW

Cats are not generally viewed as attractive, but it could work for you as your profile builds little trust otherwise.

I would just take a DSLR photo of your with the cat instead of a selfie, in natural lighting.

You're doing the right things. Note - no matter how well you do with avoiding flakes, you'll always have them. DO build systems (confirmations etc.) to avoid flakes, but also become really good at not taking it personally and just moving on.

tried to open using what they've written in their bio
ex1
https://imgur.com/a/GvJjOZo
ex2
https://imgur.com/a/KjIRtTQ

While using tinder on my bed i just accidentally blocked a girl i had a date with this Saturday

felt bad but she's not the type of girl to do crazy things over like restaring the account to match her again

first she said friday, now she was saying i can't on friday lets meet saturday, very receptive and talkative but the last girl that flaked was way more receptive and flirty and still flaked

i have to remember the pain i felt when the girl i had a date with was 2 mils away and didnt even answer, they're animals i will never love the same way i love my cats and dogs

Move on in the same way they move on, us as man are too weak, sexual scarcity and rare female affection fucks up with our brain and personality, still we have to learn to forget about them in 10 minutes like they forget about us in 5. I still remember all those horrible feelings i felt in my first flake and will never forget.

ps. i have another date on friday with a girl that gave me exact time, location, her watsap and is givin me compliments, maybe less goodlooking compared to the girl i unmatched by mistake but she's making an effort. I bet the girl i unmatched would have not changed the date from friday to saturday if i was chad, even if she has her friends birthday on friday

Thrice said:
I bet the girl i unmatched would have not changed the date from friday to saturday if i was chad, even if she has her friends birthday on friday

Here is an example of a chad (1275likes in France) who also can’t seem to land any dates.

He has the exact problem as you which is his text game.

Your mindset is off and your nr1 issue is learning how to properly text these girls otherwise you’ll be facing this exact same issue for your entire life.

Sounds bullshit to me, the looks that get you 1k matches will have at least half of the girls text you first

Thrice said:
first she said friday, now she was saying i can't on friday lets meet saturday, very receptive and talkative but the last girl that flaked was way more receptive and flirty and still flaked
Meeting Saturday actually shows a pretty considerable degree of commitment, because Saturday night is a big going out night

Squilliam said:
Thrice said:
Meeting Saturday actually shows a pretty considerable degree of commitment, because Saturday night is a big going out night

yeah but i lost the match, i can't allow my scarcity situation to make me do things like creating another profile to look for her. I might do it in the future, usually when tinder starts to shadow ban me i delete and change sim and match many old girls again, but i wont do it in advance just for her
I already feel like a cuck after that flake

the girl i had a date with tomorrow just changed idea, she said my profile looks fake, also another "girl" (39yo) said she wants to grab a drink tomorrow, after that asked if my pics are recent, my age is 25 on tinder so what does even mean, she said some people use old pics, anyway she ghosted after. I matched some cute girls that ghosted, tinder is a display of female sexual power, they are living their life while we're chasing like dogs and it's just fueling my incel rage and hatred towards woman
i asked some girls how many ex's they have, the average is 7/8 bodycount, and i'm talking about 20 yo, no wonder they don't give two fucks, they have all the man they want and fuck a lot, they're not desperate, i'm the desparate incel without a life

i'm not enthusiastic about tinder anymore, i almost feel bad at every new match and i already know they will ghost, in fact now i'm the one ghosting, knowing they will ghost i stop texting first, i feel emotionally emotionally and the fact that 90% of girls will fuck this weekend while i'm here at 35 begging like a cuck and trying to learn "text game" really messes with my head

maybe i should delete tinder and just work to get the money for a car and aapproach on weekends. I didn't get any lay from night game also but at least i was getting numbers and real human interactions. I also really need a car, all the girls i had dates planned with are not in my city, the girl i accidentally unmatched was at 40 miles distance

Back