Thrice log. Need ideas for vacation, let me know if you can host me thanks

jakeD said:
I think in your case some in person coaching would be incredibly helpful. With the level of your issues in this regard, you really need to see / experience something else and kind of force shock your brain.

If there's a coach in my area i have no problem getting coached, for now what i have to do is better pictures, keep approaching in clubs and improve my life set up, improve apartment, buy car, find hobbies amd friends, all this while... I hate woman. I'm honest this might never change. I think i will always feel something when i see a young couple kissing, i doubt that will change with or without coaching
MakingAComeback said:
I hope you can continue to build your mental & emotional health up, and work on your beliefs, to affirm that you have value and deserve good things.

Thank you Mac, you're an inspiration to me, when I'm in pain, i remember your early logs and what you went through

retarded low iq goal achieved: 100 matches and zero dates. It was just to see what i can do with better pics and logistics and to have some motivation. my main problem right now is to find a guy that can help me take pics, find a way to take social pics even if i dont really have a social circle, and a way to take pictures of my hobbies that look natural

If only i find just one guy i can easily do all this

Thrice said:
retarded low iq goal achieved: 100 matches and zero dates. It was just to see what i can do with better pics and logistics and to have some motivation. my main problem right now is to find a guy that can help me take pics, find a way to take social pics even if i dont really have a social circle, and a way to take pictures of my hobbies that look natural

very doable mate especially if you can go to france,switzerland like nearby places

Thrice said:

Zero dates in 100 matches seems realistic given your current level of messaging.

If you're just asking girls informational questions like what they got their PhD in and what they did this weekend, there's no spice, no excitement.

Improving your messaging should be one of your short term goals to try to convert some of these.

pancakemouse said:
Zero dates in 100 matches seems realistic given your current level of messaging.

yeah like you said it's the pictures too, i want to ask you, how would you say in this case? i link the conversation and her entire profile

https://imgur.com/a/GHQW4c3

same question here, trying to find some conversations that are still going

https://imgur.com/a/2tdqlyd

another one still going

https://imgur.com/a/aEHk3c3

also this one

https://imgur.com/a/zEzRkci

i also wanted to ask how would you open this

EDITED BY MAC

18 and 19yo girls dont ghost, they almost never reply to the opener

Reminder of the forum rules:

We can't post any pics of girls faces without their consent

Edited them out above

Thrice said:
yeah like you said it's the pictures too, i want to ask you, how would you say in this case? i link the conversation and her entire profile

I recommend you watch Alex on yt from PWF, his channel is focused on texting and give great detailed with nerdy explanation on everything he's doing. My texting game improved DRAMATICALLY, I even found old chats from 2022 and they were painful to read, 90% of my texting improvements came from him.

Thrice I'm really proud of the progress you're making. I mean that, not being a dick.

It's interesting to see the shift in your writing tone, like I remember when you were all "im ugly af"x1000. Now it's "I must have better pictures" x1000.

But you have 100 matches, I'm pretty sure you have better results than me at first. I suggest less focus on the pictures, if you can get 100 matches, they are clearly good enough, there are many here who would kill for 100 matches. If you can learn to get 5% of them on dates, it'll be a big step.

Next step is to get them out. So focus your energy on that. Get your messaging game better, this is where you should be focusing your energy. Your texting is really boring (i don't speak italian just guessing from my spanish), but some of them are still responding! More proof that you are a hot guy.

Also I agree 1000% with jake D that you should try to get out with other people - not necessarily coaching, can you find guys to meet and go chasing girls with? I tried gameglobal, at least 50% of the guys are weird as fuck but there is a 20% there you can learn from.

Most of all, internalise, there are many girls that find you fucking hot, beat it (not literally) into your head.

Keep it up big lad!

Thrice said:
pancakemouse said:

https://imgur.com/a/GHQW4c3

same question here, trying to find some conversations that are still going

https://imgur.com/a/2tdqlyd

another one still going

https://imgur.com/a/aEHk3c3

also this one

https://imgur.com/a/zEzRkci

i also wanted to ask how would you open this

EDITED BY MAC

18 and 19yo girls dont ghost, they almost never reply to the opener

First problem is opening with how their weekend was, drop this opener because it makes the conversation logical immediately.

Literally every single thing you are writing is logical fact exchange.

You need to stimulate emotions. Tease, banter, joke, etc.

If you don't want to learn immediately, change your opener to: "I'm taking you on a date".

I think that I didn't even get 100 matches in the 2-3 months that I did online dating. Even with boost. Just to show you that you're really good enough.

If you match with a lot of women, that means that your photos are not the main issue anymore. You can still improve them, but look for guide to improve your text game. Follow pancake advices and also check PwF as mentioned by another guy.

You got this

so now i should have 3 dates, one on thursday, one on friday and one on saturday, fucked logisticsthey are all in different cities, the thursday girl said "i dont want your time so i want to tell you upfront im not looking for occasional sex". i told her ok, i just need some experience in going on dates and honestly, i could care less what woman say, i can try to escalate anyway

and i have 2 other girls that said they are available next week, one 18 one 28, i'm really anxious i'm afraid i dont look like the pictures in real life

SpongeBob said:
If you match with a lot of women, that means that your photos are not the main issue anymore. You can still improve them, but look for guide to improve your text game. Follow pancake advices and also check PwF as mentioned by another guy.

thank you! will look at that yt channel, i should have 3 dates this week, i just stopped the boring bullshit and asked out

pancakemouse said:
You need to stimulate emotions. Tease, banter, joke, etc.

i dont know how to do it when a girl has a normal profile with nothing to comment on, your site doesent really have any articles about this

anyway i got 3 dates just asking them out and cutting the boring bullshit

update
-----------------

i have another date on monday, this girl is too enthusiastic it made me anxious, fuck i'm scared they will not find me attractive live even if i didnt retouch the pictures i took them at a good angle

Yo man just go and do your best. If they're not into you they're not into you. You can't get every girl anyways

Do your best and enjoy the dates.

Also don’t say any red pill stuff, keep it lighthearted and fun

Thanks guys! I had my first 2 tinder dates.

First one with a 23yo south american girl, in Firenze, it's a two hours trip, i don't have a car so i used blablacar. She gave me her exact adress, we went to watch a movie, bought a lot of popcorn, candies and zero and back to her house, she said i can't let you in because it's not really my house but my cousin's, long story short we stayed on the stairs and kissed there, she sucked on my tongue and sucked hers, she was so aggressive, i fingered her and touched her boobs but didn't have sex (of course we were outside on the stairs).

She also asked me to double flex my biceps so she can touch, she also took measures of my wrists and wanted to see if i have abs... Don't know if this is normal with south american girls, by the way i forgot the country, i think its Perù.
Now she keeps texting me asking if i want a relationship or just sex. She said a guy on tinder made her believe he wants a relationship just to use her for sex and disappear, to be honest i felt bad for her but she wasent so innocent friday night when she grabbed my hand and forced it on her pussy, on the stairs...

The next day saturday we went to the center to visit the duomo and eat some kebab, at 3pm i took the train home.

On my way home i matched a beautifull 18 yo with freckles, she only had 3 pictures on her profile, one picture of her face and 2 pictures of her trying clothes at zara, it's really true that girl dont have to put any effort haha

She texted me first, I followed Pancakes advice and asked her out on a date, she said yes and was very enthusiastic, she kept asking questions to make sure i will really meet her, like how are we going to meet you're from another city, how can we do this, tell me what works for you. Very sweet girl...

She's from Bologna, 1 hour train, once there i text her telling her i'm next to mcdonald, i see her and advance towards her thinking i will hug her she kiss me on the lips hahahahah. I never saw this girl in my life, we matched on saturday and met on monday and she kissed me on the lips the first second wtf

we go around the city from store to store, we like the same things, we also bought some bubble tea and talked a lot. I really like this girl, she's so sweet, beautifull and spontaneous, don't know why the fuck she immediately kissed me on the lips first second and dont know if she does this at every date???

She only talked about one spanish ex, dont know if she has other exes. At 7pm she had to go back home, we hugged and kissed again. Surreal experience.

I'm the same fucked up blackpill guy but now i have dates and do stuff in first dates. I also have 180 matches but only got this 2 dates out of them. I have another date sunday if she dosent flake.

I dont deliver pizza anymore, have a normal job from 9 to 3pm and travel around north Italy to meet girls, not bad.

by the way i know this does not feel real for someone on GLL since 2013, so i will produce some proof next time, without posting girl's faces

WOW

SO PROUD OF YOU DUDE

WOW

This is just SUPERB

I knew you could do this

Remember how you first fell into the pit in the first place, by the Tinder experiments?

Well, it turns out, you yourself are an attractive man. YUP.

It took my 6 months to get my first Tinder match. I went on many many dates without a kiss, and most of the women I dated, were fat and unattractive.

It has taken 3 years of hardcore work, to start to turn it around, and it will likely take a few more years to be able to date women I feel attraction for, if it ever happens at all.

My point here is, I want you to just reflect on this.

You, are not too old, not too mentally ill, not too impaired in looks.

None of that is true.

Infact, you actually will be totally fine, man!

Why?

Because you have the looks. You ever read my article about Game, and the guys who can Just Exist? Well, my friend, that subset of male, is a group you belong to yourself.

There is nothing to worry about or stress over, man, because your product is solid, and hence, all will be OK :)

Reflect on this, please process it, and let it all go.

You have made amazing progress and I am beyond proud of you.

No one deserves these experiences more than you.

Enjoy the road ahead, brother, you have earned this

-Ravi

There you go. Now you have proof that you can make it happen.

No more blackpill stuffs from you, you get young girls to meet with you and kiss you.

Congrats

Yo man this is fucking amazing. Congrats!

fucking congrats dude!!!! those dates sounded like lots of fun!

i was waiting for this post

you are a shining example that a guy can be in the shitter for a decade, go hard blackpill, and still make it

Back