Thrice log. Need ideas for vacation, let me know if you can host me thanks

I would personally loop in AskTheDom for help.

From a cultural standpoint, no one will know Italian women better than you guys. That would probably speed up results the fastest IMO.

Squilliam said:
Some of these girls inevitably will be timewasters. Getting mad at them will just make things worse. Accept that it's part of the game. Obviously try to overcome the objections, but if she won't budge, then you shouldn't hesitate to just drop her.

i had a good conversation with this girl, a 6 at most, after that i asked her if she's free this weekend, she said i'm not free this weekend and the next one is busy also, but i will let you know when i'm free
so this super average bitch is telling me to wait 15 days because she's busy, after telling me she's looking for a job and has a lot of free time, i unmatched and blocked
they don't respect us, they dine on all the cock they can starting from 15, thats why they can afford to relax and expand energy only for chads, and there's even people that marry them
the other day i saw an old's friend wedding on facebook, the dumbfuck is all happy and smiling because he just married a post wall fat girl...i was shocked

pancakemouse said:
OK, so now we know that that asking them out directly doesn't work either. For some guys it does. It's all about experimentation.

Your next challenge: learn actual text game.

AskTheDom said:
Text game to be REVIEWED IMMEDIATELY.
i double texted and she answered, what would good text game be? she's at 1hour train distance, i can go in her city on weekends no problem, she's cute, like a 6.5, i doubt she would accept a date if i asked, at the same time i'm not in a good head space to be their entertainer

https://imgur.com/a/FkG2XAZ

natedawg said:
I would personally loop in @AskTheDom for help.

thats true but for my mental health is better to try and become above average on tinder to get good results, guys like me don't have the mental strength to convert bad results, so guys considered experts here like pancake are saying i have the looks, i will have to double down on pictures, pictures singing, playing guitar, with friends, on a motorcycle ( i can just rent it), think like a model, take 1000 pictures to find the best light/angle

good results to fix my head because i dont have a good have to fix bad results hahah

This shit is literally all in your head

You have a process where you put in effort, and get an outcome of some girls dropping off, some girls going on dates, some girls fucking you, some girls retaining

All this shit about chad cock hypergamy whatever is literally useless extra shit your head is making up and has nothing to do with your goals or any of the ways to get there

Thrice said:
i had a good conversation with this girl, a 6 at most, after that i asked her if she's free this weekend, she said i'm not free this weekend and the next one is busy also, but i will let you know when i'm free
so this super average bitch is telling me to wait 15 days because she's busy, after telling me she's looking for a job and has a lot of free time, i unmatched and blocked
they don't respect us, they dine on all the cock they can starting from 15, thats why they can afford to relax and expand energy only for chads, and there's even people that marry them
the other day i saw an old's friend wedding on facebook, the dumbfuck is all happy and smiling because he just married a post wall fat girl...i was shocked
Dude your attitude is absolutely awful.

Over time you will learn that a girl's SMV often does not tell you much about her behavior.

Holden said it best. You can have a threesome with two hot 20 year olds one day who say they love you, and the next day a girl who is uglier than them will flake on you for a bullshit reason. Just because a girl is average doesn't mean she is going to be super into you.

Personally speaking one of my hottest lays was extremely easy to meet and fuck, whereas I've had girls far uglier than them refuse to come home with me or even hug me.

Girls will not always like you, even if they are below you in SMV.

Yes, hypergamy exists and is rampant, but it does you no good to focus on it. All this shit about "they fuck chad starting from age 15" does not do you any good. You realize that chad is flooded with matches, and isn't going to go out with some random average chick. While hypergamy exists, the actual dates are actually far more looksmatched than you think.

And your friend on facebook, who gives a fuck? Seriously? You're so judgmental. Why do you care if your friend married some fat chick? You shouldn't.

You should stop making excuses and channel this energy into improving. I went through a similar bout of frustration recently. If you want to do better you should work on yourself. Feeling sorry for yourself and complaining about hypergamy and women only going for chads is only a recipe for suffering.

september said:

You have a process where you put in effort, and get an outcome of some girls dropping off, some girls going on dates, some girls fucking you, some girls retaining

All this shit about chad cock hypergamy whatever is literally useless extra shit your head is making up and has nothing to do with your goals or any of the ways to get there

i just match AI generated unenthusiastic girls, it's not that i have cute girls who want to fuck me to counterbalance and i'm still angry

https://imgur.com/a/TGOUx2Y

september said:
currently at 0/10000 lays

WTF?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thrice said:
september said:

i just match AI generated unenthusiastic girls, it's not that i have cute girls who want to fuck me to counterbalance and i'm still angry

https://imgur.com/a/TGOUx2Y

september said:
currently at 0/10000 lays

WTF?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

https://pancakemouse.wordpress.com/2021/12/21/yohamis-rules-of-text-game/

Rule 4: Beta Interrogation is Death

When you ask questions, then act as if you care about the answers she gave you (and believe anything she says), and proceed to ask more questions.

So the energy is going down and you try to fill that gap by asking more stuff.

Hey, if she would just engage more and ask questions back, everything would be fine!

Me: Are you going to university?
Her: yes
Me: What do you study?
Her: Medicine
Me: Do you know how to stitch a wound?
Her: I do

or:

Me: How many boyfriends have you had?
Her: one
Me: Did you kiss?
Her: a little
Me: Are you a virgin???????
Her: …yes?

pancakemouse said:

what do you think?

iniziamo dalla fine is an ugly pop song, so i just made a joke using the lyrics

https://imgur.com/a/9OBtCuq

lets close the exercise

https://imgur.com/a/SEawrvG

this weekend i had a blackpill experience, i was trying to night game in this club when my tall and good looking friend got approached by this russian girl that straight told him come to my place after kissing...there's a big talk here about logistics, the importance of having your own place, this guy got approached two time in the span of 3 months and both girls invited him to their place. He didn't need to use he's own place, and we went back home on taxi.

H's taller than me and i'm 6ft, the first time got approached by a french exchange student, this saturday he was approached by a russian student, hshe dosent speak italian and he dosent speak english, they agreed using google translate

those girls were average at best to be honest but still triggered a blackpill resentment, both times the girl approached first and kissed him while dancing, both times the comunication was on google translate

Talk about game and this and that, if girls do that and it's not happening to you, it just means you're not tall and good looking enough, and now you have to "game" the same girl that approaches good looking guys and invites him directly to her house with google translate...

the weird thing he has almost zero matches on tinder while i have many, but i'm treated like garbage by unresponsive and unreceptive girls, 90% dont even respond to the first text, the last match was some minutes ago, i asked her out and she replied she's busy and dont have time

so a busy girl with no free time uses tinder just to match guys and tell them she's busy, i guess thats to way they let know know you're low value

https://imgur.com/a/yIDwGlK

my texting sucks so much and needs work, but it's not easy after seeing a girl typing "me you sex in my house" to a good looking guy she just chose in the same way we choose a can of coke at the supermarket, thats the hidden sexual life all woman have...

Russian girls are animals, when my friend told them that i will come with them they cringed and started laughing, i had to explain in english that we take the taxi together to the center but after that i go home, was not auto inviting myself to their house like they thaught. Animals, they are so used to male beign thirsty that thaught i wanted to go to their house. Her friend was not flirting with me so of course i will just go home you don't need to cringe and laugh to my face like that. And here i see guys saying that eastern woman are better....

it's all about looks but we are different, we do the work here. I'm wasting so much time just thinking and surfing the net this days so i will use an agenda for daily goals

- Lift 5 times/week
- 40 minutes gutar practice + 40 minutes singing
-make money online to buy car, 2 hours daily
-take many new pictures for tinder and post on megathread for advice
shop for new clothes and ask advice before buying

Go out every weekend with or without a friend, try to build social circle, bar first club later

tried new cargo pants, i really like them and they are a good alternative to jeans, the downside is they always have a very long waist area, it looks like all brabds are like that, i think they can look good with black dunk high
I need something different, i always wear black slim fit jeans and white air max, i think people notice when you wear the same clothes always

its hard to be redpilled, but the goal is to stop overthinking and become an alpha male who enjoys life, a car will help a lot now i'm like tied down

Thrice said:
this guy got approached two time in the span of 3 months and both girls invited him to their place. He didn't need to use he's own place, and we went back home on taxi

So he gets laid like 8x a year

If you get someone to help you texting you’ll get laid 8x a month

Thrice said:
pancakemouse said:

what do you think?

iniziamo dalla fine is an ugly pop song, so i just made a joke using the lyrics

https://imgur.com/a/9OBtCuq

lets close the exercise

https://imgur.com/a/SEawrvG

Apologies for not responding until now, I had viewed these before and it slipped my mind.

Decent banter but it's just too cutesy, too played out.

As per your latest screenshots, it's time to drop the "ask them out right away" thing.

New iteration: make a comment about their profile or something they're wearing that's somewhat flirty, and start a conversation.

Well bro, in fairness, you are aware that looks & SMV is king. This truth, is meant to set you free. It did for me and it took a lot of pressure off.

I agree re. Eastern European women being absolutely vile creatures. Generally, the guys who talk about how the dating experience is better in EE, how these girls are so feminine, nice, and all this horseshit, are white dudes.....Lord give me strength......

I don't blame them, because how would they know what it's like for other people? The understanding of the SMP most of these guys have, is a joke.

Whilst they undoubtedly do get a better experience, and more power to them, these "cheat codes" and geo-maxxing, location switching, etc, does not tend to do a whole lot for those at lower SMV. They, will just need to rely on game and masculinity. The numbers game, and, it mus be said, some form of luck.

These are important lessons for you to work through, internalise, accept, and move on.

As you get your needs met, and "move on" beyond women and dating, you will find freedom. Life, is about the journey, success, feeling good, and thriving. You let go of the notions of love and romance we are brain washed with when you see woman's true nature. And then, you can get on with your life man, not bogged down by this shit.

Take some learnings from your recent experiences.

Just obtain the results you seek, and don't sweat the rest. Don't waste your time and energy, just win.

-R

https://imgur.com/a/XbYl4Lc

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ARSLRT5TSYvbsnusWq1L2CJ9E3ClSVsW

I got two numbers from 2 crazy ass bitches who started sendimg me nude pics and videos of them masturbating, one of them blocked, i told the other one i want to fuck her and we agreed for this weekend, who knows if it's a wise move, this girl is 18 and crazy, she sent me pictures of her tits with bruises and stuff, she said she likes it rough, usually those girls troll and unmatch but this girl is for real, i even asked her a short video verification and she agreed

this never happened to me before, so you have to be looksmaxed for this crazy types too, i dont know hatsa going on, can be borderline disorder or hypersexuality, it goes to show that even crazy woman are sane enough to select based on looks. When my pictures sucked and awsent lean enough i never matched this girls and never recieved nudes

the ghosting rate is still 90%, i'm working on my taxting game but i will take new pictures also, no need for this torture to continue if i can get a better higher value profile

my current profile

https://tinder.com/@1000ragioni

i had a date with a crazy austrial girl with ADHD, she takes ritalin and never stopped talking, we touched and laughed a lot, she hugged me and wanted to kiss i think but i didnt make any move, she wasent very attractive and i take it as an axercise

this girl, and all the other girls that gave me the number and wanted to date replied immediately and used the heart emoji on tinder chat. Every rceptive girl replied fast and pushed the heart on tinder, chatting the girls that didnt push the heart never went well. I dont know if its the same with guys that are good on tinder

I have 400 matches now, all useless, i can't believe it's just bad text game, the total value of my pics must be low so girls swipe right fast and lose interest immediately after

the pictures i have now are from another era, they were taken before any match, it was hard for me even to smile. Now i had some dates, some making out, i've built some self confidence, it's like two different eras so i'm exited to get completely new pics, i have to do it fast i'm 35, i'm actually scared it wont work because i've already age 6 months from the last pics, at this age every month makes a difference

i started lifting again after two months lay off, it was tough but exciting, another couple of workouts and lifting will become addicting again

Getting better.

Still asking girls out too soon.

Vane - yeah, never use the "how are the guys on Tinder treating you" opener again. But even if she didn't understand, just change the subject. Don't ask her out. Never escalate on non-compliance.

Giada - never comment on a woman's body. It comes off as thirsty.

Edyta - "che bella foto?" do you really believe that? It's a shitty selfie. Find something interesting to say about it or it just sounds like a generic compliment

One reason you're getting ghosted a lot is probably because your distance shows you as far away. Or do you have it hidden?

MakingAComeback said:
I agree re. Eastern European women being absolutely vile creatures. Generally, the guys who talk about how the dating experience is better in EE, how these girls are so feminine, nice, and all this horseshit, are white dudes.....Lord give me strength......
In my experience, even as a white guy, EE girls are tough. I wouldn't say I've had a lot of bad experiences with them, but it seems to be culturally common for them to not hookup on the first date. And they're notorious for having rock solid frames. I don't think I've ever fucked a FOB Ukrainian on the first date. Shame, because the women from that region are beautiful.

pancakemouse said:
Getting better.

Still asking girls out too soon.

Vane - yeah, never use the "how are the guys on Tinder treating you" opener again. But even if she didn't understand, just change the subject. Don't ask her out. Never escalate on non-compliance.

Giada - never comment on a woman's body. It comes off as thirsty.

Edyta - "che bella foto?" do you really believe that? It's a shitty selfie. Find something interesting to say about it or it just sounds like a generic compliment

One reason you're getting ghosted a lot is probably because your distance shows you as far away. Or do you have it hidden?

Yes i starter hiding my distance, i think all the girls in the screenshot that ghosted didn't see my distance

Thrice said:
this girl, and all the other girls that gave me the number and wanted to date replied immediately and used the heart emoji on tinder chat. Every rceptive girl replied fast and pushed the heart on tinder, chatting the girls that didnt push the heart never went well. I dont know if its the same with guys that are good on tinder

I have 400 matches now, all useless, i can't believe it's just bad text game, the total value of my pics must be low so girls swipe right fast and lose interest immediately after
Don't overanalyze minor things like the heart (you mean the like?) function. Different girls express interest in different ways.

Getting a lot of matches that go nowhere is normal. I have >600 hinge matches and that probably resulted in like 15-20 dates at most.

Your pictures are decent enough if you're getting that many matches. Trust me, when my roommate tried Hinge with shit pictures, he literally got zero matches, despite being in a city that's like 40x the population of yours.

It probably is your text game if you're not getting any dates out of it at all. I'm not really qualified to give you advice on that, I'm not sure if AskTheDom commented already or not, but he can probably answer this better than anybody else on the forums, he actually knows how Italian women are. The culture and style of talking there might be different.

Pictures get you matches. They don't get you laid.

Thrice man, check out PFW's AI text app. It will help you a TON. It's called "Firetexts"

Use promo code PWF25 for a discount when subbing.

i have a date tomorrowwith a girl from tinder, now she said wednesday is her last day before going back to argentina so i said lets meet on tuesday

she talks about wanting to hooking un on her bio??? When i first rad i was like WTF, she's not native english maybe she just means meeting someone as a friend? Sh's receptive on watsaup too. Also she lives in a hostel, so if she's DTF i will to search for an airbnb

https://imgur.com/a/BFGlFWy

super hot 18 yo texts me first and ghosts anyway, and it's not the first time they open and ghost later, i want to rope myself

https://imgur.com/a/yIbrZUk

Back