Whatever It Takes...

I'm back guys, after Manu Approaches i dindt get any results so i feel really depressed and started beating my meat like crazy..
Well fuck that ! time to come back..
Today did 10 Approaches got 1 number..

So after some time i am back, but this time i have a job which is fucking cool. I made my tinder account and its time to fucking meet some ladies!

Gym training today
Squats 3×5 reps (80kg)
Bench press 3×5 reps (70kg)
Deadlift 3×5 reps (65kg)
Weighted pull Up 3×5 reps (20kg weighted + bodyweight)

Just wanted to share some thoughts while daygaming...cause i thought i need to be this masculine Guy that has no fear to anything and is so fearless no shame etc..but at the end of the day you dont even need confidence...you just need to look good and Talk to Girls..its so easy..i think Chris talks about It i read It..but today i internalized it

For those of you squatting try using flat insole shoes like converse or Vans total squat changer!!!
Hitted the gym hard today, some chick text me to go visit her she is cooking me some food in exchange of some good dicking..yeayh

Gym workout:
Squats 3×5 reps (85kg)
Bench press 3×5 reps(70kg)
Deadlift 3×3 reps (70kg)
Bodyweight pulll upsl

creepo said:
Just wanted to share some thoughts while daygaming...cause i thought i need to be this masculine Guy that has no fear to anything and is so fearless no shame etc..but at the end of the day you dont even need confidence...you just need to look good and Talk to Girls..its so easy..i think Chris talks about It i read It..but today i internalized it

So how is this whole cold approach journey panning out for you?

I remember you were one of the early guys who were approaching relentlessly on here.

Reservoir really good man, i got 1 lay from cold approach and 1 from OLD. Seeing two really Hot chicks that want to be my girlfriend but no sex yet...DAMN fucking impressive what you have achieved... You are the man!

Quick Update: i am not that regulär Here, will try improving that..but cool Things happened..so i got myself Into an Open relationship and the Chick is really fucking cool, Like this relationship is under my Terms cause shes okay and open minded with me, the Sex ist fucking great, i am gaining a Freak Ton amount of sexual Experience...anyways i guess Here comes my golden era that Chris Talks about...will try being more active

Went out yesterday, did like 25 approaches, got 3 numbers. 1 went radio silent and the other 2 are responsive. Also hitted the gym today.

Quick recap: Right now Bench Pressing 95kg AS PR, want to reach 100kg by end of February..
Yesterday happened the unbelievable, was daygaming around my City, IT was total dead, typical sundays... Got to meet this swedish Chick who was going for a Coffee and joined her, then 2 hours later i told if she wanted to Go to my place and Take her Hand and Said Lets Go! At Home procced to Bang her hard!😜

And i did IT again today..another Lay for me yayyy! Met Up with this Chick, During the Date No Kissing or touching...i then told her to Go for a Walk and she follows..then i told her oh wow Here is my Home lets Go upstairs..she is inclined..once over the Magic happened!
I would never thought i would ever have two consecutive lays..damn Sonn!!!

Back