• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Whatever It Takes...

grodmeister general they usually last around 5 minutes, and before getting the number I ask them when they are free to meetup

Sup i have decided to ditch the entrepeneur thing and focus 100% on women til my 24's get as much laid as possible then focusing on the business 100%

@creepo you can get these girls to come out with you, if you have a plan and a have fun day 2 lined up, getting their number and just going to hey wanna go on a date ,is shooting yourself in the foot. Also I am guessing you are making small talk after 5 minutes and going for the number? that is kind of the game in daygame( 5 minutes) but the conversation should at least be a convo she wouldnt have with her family dentist , you know what I mean?

Definitely the best teachers of game are women, had a mini-date today with a girl of fifteen minutes
she told me in an indirect way that i look like a "good boy", so i need to
look edgier(Get More Jacked) and upgrade my style.
Also another thing i learned today was to not listen to what they say rather watch
their actions cause this girl told me i was creepy and why i was
always touching her, even though she let me put my hand in her inner thigh,
of course went for the kiss and she neglected it.

And yet you'll meet other girls Who Will completely and utterly contradict what she said.

The best teacher is experience.

Keep racking in the numbers.
And congrats for the date and pushing this way.

Thanks man, so today did 4 approaches funny thing I approached the same girl from last week and she told me that.. haha shiiit

Did 5 approaches today 2 numbers, the last number was very quick 30 seconds the girl was leaving to work she offered no resistance when asking even though i thought she was going to say no inmediately as our conversation was just me saying "you are attractive" and she telling me "I have to go to work".

Thanks man, Great to see you are putting yourself out there too, congrats for smashing that long dry spell The Beast

Guys went out today I was not in the mood, thank God I did it!!..today did 5 approaches got 1 number, the thing is it had never occurred to me ever but I asked the 5 girls if they thought I was attractive they all said yes or "I am not bad looking",or "yes but you are not my type".I think I knew the chris take on sexual availability but didn't internalize it now I fuking understand it.. also some thing some extent is because I am starting to see the results of 7 months in calisthenics.
Wifty I am starting to see light at the end of the tunnel man, this is fuckinggggg awesome!!
God bless Chris, Scotty and Wifty!!

If a girl says you are not her type it means she doesn't find you attractive. Don't torture yourself. If a girl gives her number, meets, kisses and fucks you then obviously she does! ;)

Hey Wifty I have a question, so I have 3 dates and all these girls let me touch them but when it comes to kissing they don't want, I don't know if it is because I don't look like a player, or I should be more aggressive or just take them home, to me it looks like they just want a relationship with me or it is the nature of daygame unlike night game which are more girls DTF... These girls are driving me crazy!

Also 5 approaches 0 numbers today, handed my phone number to a girl these girl is probably never going to talk me haha

You're going fast !

The kiss is not mandatory, touching as well but it's good you invest in that department.

What matters most is taking the girl home, for now.

Maybe they don't feel comfortable, maybe they judge themselves, maybe they act according "personal rules", maybe they are not dtf...
Can't know.

You can ask them with sincere curiosity and an open mind and they May open to yourself.

Keep doing what you're doing you are going to get laid.

Quick question :
Where do you touch them, hug, forearm Light touches... Inner thighs...?

Wifty yeah first hold their hand, then their back of the neck/ or their back and finally inner thigh, when touching inner thigh that's like my sign to go for the kiss but it seems to not work haha

Back