• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

YEAR 3: THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET - FROM NOTHING TO SOMETHING, MY RELENTLESS JOURNEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respect for being so vulnerable. Absolutely not an easy thing to show to the world

MakingAComeback said:
ANY REAL GRINDERS WHO WANNA WORK ON BIZ GOALS?

Get in touch. All welcome, but its KYIL principles for this. Join my group chat.

-Go hard, action focused
-No whining, posiivity and brotherhood
-Respect for each other and HELP each other as brothers

I post all my hustle every single day, as I am blasting this shit.

Gym too. Basically this is a GRIND CHAT.

But.....

Rule is you have to be active or you get kicked & banned for life.

No pussys, lazy people who don't work brutally hard will be kicked, but we can still be friends - I just need to be around killers (like me) or I go cuck-coo.

Thats how you win.

MAC

Hey man! I am interested in joining the group! Can you send me a dm?

MakingAComeback said:
CHECK IN FROM THE GOD FATHER OF GRINDING

I FUCKING TRAINED TWICEE YESTERDAY ON CHRISTMAS EYE

SAT DOWN TODAY WITH MY FAMILY CELEBRATED CHRISTMAS, NO CARBS, JUST PROTEIN AND FAT, STAYED KETO BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!

BLASTED HUSTLE ON MY BIZ, READ BOOKS, STUDIED GREATNESS, WENT FOR A 2HR WALK AND LISTENED TO EXCELLENT BIZ ADVICE AND GOT NEW IDEAS

NEVER STOP GROWING. EVERY SECOND YOU HAVE IN LIFE PUT YOUR ENTIRE FOCUS ON DEDICATION TO BEING THE BEST HUMAN BEING YOU CAN BE

I BELIEVE IN ONE THING: RAVI

I BELIEVED IN THIS FUCKING GUY RAVI WHEN THE WHOLE WORLD TURNED THEIR BACK ON HIM

ALL MY FUCKING FRIENDS DESERTED ME WHEN I WAS 25 BECAUSE I BECAME ANXIOUS, OBESE AND A LOSER. THEY TOLD ME, RAVI, YOU'RE NOT WELL - WE DON'T WANNA BE AROUND YOU ANYMORE.

I WAS SAT UNEMPLOYED IN MY PARENTS HOUSE FOR 2 FUCKIN YEARS WITH EXTREME ANXIETY AND HEALTH PROBLEMS

-INSOMNIA
-AGOROPHOBIA
-SOCIAL ANXETY
-GENERALISED ANXIETY
-PHOBIAS
-OBSESSIONS
-BRAIN FOG
-CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME (I WAS TOO TIRED TO LEAVE MY BED AND EVEN TO TALK, ONE SENTENCE AT A TIME)
-EXTREME LOW SELF ESTEEM AND SELF HATRED
-DATELESS, KISSLESS, VIRGIN AND DEEPLY HURT BY IT
-PHYSICAL PAIN: SLIPPED DISC L4/L5, UNABLE TO EVEN TRAIN IN THE GYM

EVERYONE WROTE ME OFF

EVERYONE LAUGHED AT ME, REJECTED ME, TOLD ME TO JUST GIVE UP

"YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LOSE ALL THAT, MAN"

"YOU'VE BEEN ANXIOUS FOR YEARS, YOU SAID YOU'D RECOVER, THE MEDICATION DIDN'T WORK FOR YOU, YOU AREN'T GOING TO BE OK MAN"

NOBODY HELPED ME

NOBODY HAD MY BACK

I WAS ALONE IN THE BOTTOM OF THE DARKEST DUNGEON OF ALL TIME

I TRIED EVERY DAY, 16HRS A DAY, TO RECOVER FROM MY ANXIETY

I FUCKING DID IT ALL

READ THIS SHIT

https://killyourinnerloser.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=16875#p16875

I HAD NOTHING, WAS NOTHING, AND EVERY DAY, I LIVED IN EXCRUCIATING PAIN

I TRULY BELIEVED I WAS GODS MISTAKE, HE CREATED ME AS A SICK JOKE, JUST TO WATCH ME SUFFER

I WATCHED EVERYBODY IN MY LIFE GET WHAT I WANTED. I WATCHED EVERYONE GET CAREER, GIRLFRIENDS, AND MOVE ON WITH THEIR LIFE

I WATCHED MY FRIENDS GET MARRIED

I WATCHED EVERYONE SURPASS ME WHILST I WAS FAT, SICK, AND ALMOST DEAD, TOO ANXIOUS TO EVEN SURVIVE WITHIN THE HELL THAT WAS MY LIFE FOR EVEN ONE SECOND

EVERY GIRL I EVER ASKED OUT REJECTED ME

I APPROCHED 2000 GIRLS AND NEVER GOT EVEN ONE TEXT

I USED ONLINE DATING FOR 4 YEARS AND NEVER GOT ONE MESSAGE

I TOOK 3 RSD BOOTCAMPS AND THEY LAUGHED ME OUT THE ROOM AND REJECTED ME, NO ONE WANTED TO KNOW ME, NO ONE WOULD TEXT ME OR GO OUT WITH ME WHEN I STOOD UP AND TOLD THE GROUP, HEY GUYS, I AM A VIRGIN, THAT WAS IT - THEY SAW ME AS A LEPER AND THAT WAS ME DONE IN THEIR EYES

SO MANY TIMES I CRIED

SO MANY TIMES I PRAYED TO GOD TO GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO JUST FIND A WAY

I SCOURED THE DAMN EARTH TO JUST FIND A WAY, SOMEWAY, SOMEH0W

I READ ANDY'S OLD THREAD ON GLL SO MANY TIMES, SO, SO, SO MANY TIMES JUST DREAMING THAT MAYBE ONE DAY I COULD ALSO BE SOMETHING RATHER THAN NOTHING

EVERY DAY FOR FUCKING YEARS I GOT UP AND PICTURES MY DREAM LIFE EVERY FUCKING MINUTE OF THE DAY

I LOOKED LIKE THIS

IMG_3855.JPG
IMG_3850.JPG
IMG_3538.JPG
IMG_3534.JPG

NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE THE PAIN I LIVED IN EVERY SECOND OF MY LIFE

I WAS SO DEEPLY ASHAMED OF MYSELF

"RAVI, YOU ARE TRULY A MONSTER, YOU ARE ONE OF THE UGLIEST PEOPLE WHO HAS EVER WALKED THIS EARTH, NO WOMAN WILL EVER LOVE YOU, AND YOU WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO SHIT"

SOMETIMES I WAS SO SICK I WAS NEAR DEATH

I WAS ADMITTED TO A CRISIS INTERVENTION TEAM AND ALMOST DIED

I WAS TRULY SICK AND MY BODY, MIND, AND ENTIRE BEING WAS COMPLETELY

COMPLETELY

COMPLETELY FUCKING DESTROYED

EVERYTHING WAS ASH

.....APART FROM ONE THING

I HAD ONE THING LEFT

AND THAT WAS FORCE OF WILL

MY FORCE OF WILL WAS REDUCED TO JUST A TINY, TINY FLICKERING CANDLE

BUT I STILL HAD THAT LEFT

"PLEASE GOD DO NOT LET ME DIE LIKE THIS, PLEASE DO NOT LET ME GO OUT LIKE THIS, YOU CANNOT ALLOW ME TO HAVE COME TO THIS WORLD AND LET MY FAMILY DOWN, LET MY COMMUNITY DOWN, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, LET MYSELF DOWN"

"JUST DON'T LET ME DIE BEFORE I HAVE ONE DAY WITHOUT ANXIETY"

"PLEASE LET ME JUST HAVE ONE DATE IN MY LIFE BEFORE YOU CLAIM ME"

THERE WAS NO STRENGTH LEFT, BUT WHAT I DID HAVE, WAS THE FINAL FREEDOM ALL HUMANS HAVE IN THIS WORLD?

WILL I GO OUT A VICTIM, AND LIVE THE REST OF MY LIFE A PIECE OF SHIT?

....OR WILL I FUCKING OUT WORK GODS PLAN AND DIE TRYING TO BECOME THE DAMN BEST HUMAN BEING I CAN POSSIBLY BE

THERE IS NOT ENOUGH FUCKING TIME IN THE DAY TO EVEN FUCKING BEGIN TO TALK ABOUT THE DEDICATION I PUT INTO MY LIFE

JUST TO SURVIVE AND NOT DIE WAS 4HRS BREATHWORK A DAY, YOGA, SUNRISE WATCHING, SUNSET WATCHING, EARTHING, SUPPLEMENTS, EXERCISE, SPINE REHAB FOR 4HRS A DAY, ANXIETY RECOVERY VIA OPERANT CONDITIONING AND DAY STRUCTURE

JUST TO BE A NORMAL FUNCTIONING HUMAN AND NOT BE DEAD WAS 16HRS A DAY FOR FUCKING 4 DAMN YEARS

JUST TO GET BACK INTO WORK WAS INHUMAN LEVEL GRINDING - AND THEN I GOT 4 PROMOTIONS AND ENDED UP 1 DOWN FROM THE CEO!

JUST TO LOSE 86LBS LIKE I DID WAS TRULY GOD TIER GRINDING SUSTAINED OVER FUCKIN YEARS

JUST TO GET TO THIS FORUM WAS FUCKING CLIMBING MOUNT EVEREST AND YOU NEVER SAW THAT

JUST TO GET ANDY AS MY COACH

JUST TO FUCKING START ONLINE DATING (NO MATCHES AND DATES FOR THE FIRST 5 MONTHS, READ THIS)

No Matches.jpg

JUST TO BE ABLE TO APPROACH A GIRL WITHOUT MY DEMONS CONSUMING ME AND CAUSING ME SLEEPNESS NIGHTS FOR 3 WEEKS PUSHING ME TO THE LIMITS OF MY FUCKING SANITY WAS A UNBELIEVABLE ACHIEVEMENT

JUST TO FUCKING LOSE MY VIRGINITY AND GET MY FIRST LAY AT 30 YEARS OLD

JUST TO GO ALL IN, MOVE TO LONDON, DEVELOP MYSELF AND COMPLETE THE PHOENIX PROJECT

TO HAVE ACTUALLY PULLED THIS SHIT OFF AND NOW HAVE STARTED MY BUSINESS,, IRON WILL ACCOUNTABILITY COACHING

JUST TO FUCKING BE SAT HERE TYPING THIS MESSAGE

I OUTWORKED GODS PLAN

GOD PLACED THE CRUCIBLE BEFORE ME

THE GAUNTLET OF GAUNTLETS

I HAVE BEEN IN THE SELF IMPROVEMENT SPACE FOR 12 YEARS, MOST OF THAT, LURKING. I TRIED TO FIND JUST ONE CASE LIKE MINE SO I COULD FIND SOME SORT OF INSPIRATION THAT I TOO COULD MAKE IT, COMING FROM THE FUCKING HELL THAT I CAME.

THAT CASE, I DID FIND. THAT WAS ACTUALLY ANDY.

THE LEVEL OF WORK I PUT INTO MYSELF, AND CONTINUE TO PUT INTO MYSELF, EVERY FREAKIN DAY OF MY LIFE, REALLY IS SOMETHING I'VE RARELY SEEN

I KNOW THERE IS A PURPOSE FOR MY LIFE

I KNOW THERE IS A PLAN FOR ME TO BECOME SOMEBODY IN THIS WORLD

BECAUSE IF I CAN PULL THIS FUCKING SHIT OFF COMING FROM THE HELL I CAME AND BECOME ONE OF THE BEST GUYS ON PLANET EARTH

THEN ANYBODY, AND I MEAN ANYBODY WHO IS ABLE TO JUST DRAW AIR IS CAPABLE OF OVERCOMING ANY OBSTACLE

-FINAL TAKE HOME MESSAGE FOR ALL MY UNDERDOGS, THE FORGOTTEN PEOPLE, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO WERE TOLD THEY CAN'T, WHO WERE DISCARDED BY THE WORLD AND TRAMPLED UNDERFOOT, LEFT ALONE TO ROT AND PERISH

YOU ARE THE REASON I GRIND SO HARD EVERY. FUCKING. DAY. OF MY LIFE

YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION, MY STRENGTH, MY ENERGY

YOU ARE WHAT GIVE ME SO MUCH POWER

MY TRUTH TO YOU IS THIS:

NOBODY IN THIS LIFE IS TRULY DEFEATED

NO MATTER HOW STRONG THE OPPONENT BEFORE YOU IS

NOBODY IS EVER TRULY DEFEATED, UNTIL DEFEAT HAS BEEN ACCEPTED AS REALITY IN THE MIND AND THE HEART

BECAUSE AT THE LOWEST MOMENT OF MY DAMN LIFE, I OUTRIGHT REFUSED TO ACCEPT DEFEAT, I WAS ABLE TO GATHER THE STRENGTH TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE AND MAKE A COME BACK IN THIS LIFE

THE OPPONENT HAD BEATEN ME TO DAMN NEAR ONE INCH OF MY LIFE

IT WAS THE FINAL ROUND OF A 14 ROUND FIGHT

EVERYONE IN THE STADIUM TOLD ME TO THROW IN THE TOWEL

AND THAT AS THE MOMENT I FOUND A BURIED TREASURE INSIDE MYSELF

THAT TREASURE WAS THE GIFT OF DRIVE

AND THOUGH THE OPPONENT WAS SO STRONG, IT DIDNT KNOW THE WARRIOR SPIRIT I HAD

I DEALT THE KNOCKOUT BLOW TO THE OPPONENT AND WON THE WHOLE DAMN FIGNT IN THE FINAL SECONDS OF THE BOUT

I NOW KNOW BEYOND ANY SHADOW OF A DOUBT GREATNESS IS POSSIBLE FOR THE UNDERDOG IN LIFE

......THEY JUST NEED TO DEVELOP THE ABILITY TO TRULY, TRULY, AND I MEAN FUCKING TRULY GRIND

MAC'S FINAL MESSAGE OF THE YEAR FOR THE FORUM

KEEP FUCKING HAMMERING

MAC DADDY

MAC WEEKLY BODY PROGRESS

WEEKLY PICS
WhatsApp Image 2022-12-25 at 5.12.49 PM.jpeg

MEASUREMENTS (Goal meausrements in brackets)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13g5zAcwkw3aAob1mhoj9NVx7xWmPWnvBdJV1GMP8nGA/edit?usp=sharing

What an amazing transformation you have done, I am sure you will reach even higher heights! You are truly an inspiration MAC!

MakingAComeback said:
CHECK IN FROM THE GOD FATHER OF GRINDING

I FUCKING TRAINED TWICEE YESTERDAY ON CHRISTMAS EYE

SAT DOWN TODAY WITH MY FAMILY CELEBRATED CHRISTMAS, NO CARBS, JUST PROTEIN AND FAT, STAYED KETO BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!

BLASTED HUSTLE ON MY BIZ, READ BOOKS, STUDIED GREATNESS, WENT FOR A 2HR WALK AND LISTENED TO EXCELLENT BIZ ADVICE AND GOT NEW IDEAS

NEVER STOP GROWING. EVERY SECOND YOU HAVE IN LIFE PUT YOUR ENTIRE FOCUS ON DEDICATION TO BEING THE BEST HUMAN BEING YOU CAN BE

I BELIEVE IN ONE THING: RAVI

I BELIEVED IN THIS FUCKING GUY RAVI WHEN THE WHOLE WORLD TURNED THEIR BACK ON HIM

ALL MY FUCKING FRIENDS DESERTED ME WHEN I WAS 25 BECAUSE I BECAME ANXIOUS, OBESE AND A LOSER. THEY TOLD ME, RAVI, YOU'RE NOT WELL - WE DON'T WANNA BE AROUND YOU ANYMORE.

I WAS SAT UNEMPLOYED IN MY PARENTS HOUSE FOR 2 FUCKIN YEARS WITH EXTREME ANXIETY AND HEALTH PROBLEMS

-INSOMNIA
-AGOROPHOBIA
-SOCIAL ANXETY
-GENERALISED ANXIETY
-PHOBIAS
-OBSESSIONS
-BRAIN FOG
-CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME (I WAS TOO TIRED TO LEAVE MY BED AND EVEN TO TALK, ONE SENTENCE AT A TIME)
-EXTREME LOW SELF ESTEEM AND SELF HATRED
-DATELESS, KISSLESS, VIRGIN AND DEEPLY HURT BY IT
-PHYSICAL PAIN: SLIPPED DISC L4/L5, UNABLE TO EVEN TRAIN IN THE GYM

EVERYONE WROTE ME OFF

EVERYONE LAUGHED AT ME, REJECTED ME, TOLD ME TO JUST GIVE UP

"YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LOSE ALL THAT, MAN"

"YOU'VE BEEN ANXIOUS FOR YEARS, YOU SAID YOU'D RECOVER, THE MEDICATION DIDN'T WORK FOR YOU, YOU AREN'T GOING TO BE OK MAN"

NOBODY HELPED ME

NOBODY HAD MY BACK

I WAS ALONE IN THE BOTTOM OF THE DARKEST DUNGEON OF ALL TIME

I TRIED EVERY DAY, 16HRS A DAY, TO RECOVER FROM MY ANXIETY

I FUCKING DID IT ALL

READ THIS SHIT

https://killyourinnerloser.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=16875#p16875

I HAD NOTHING, WAS NOTHING, AND EVERY DAY, I LIVED IN EXCRUCIATING PAIN

I TRULY BELIEVED I WAS GODS MISTAKE, HE CREATED ME AS A SICK JOKE, JUST TO WATCH ME SUFFER

I WATCHED EVERYBODY IN MY LIFE GET WHAT I WANTED. I WATCHED EVERYONE GET CAREER, GIRLFRIENDS, AND MOVE ON WITH THEIR LIFE

I WATCHED MY FRIENDS GET MARRIED

I WATCHED EVERYONE SURPASS ME WHILST I WAS FAT, SICK, AND ALMOST DEAD, TOO ANXIOUS TO EVEN SURVIVE WITHIN THE HELL THAT WAS MY LIFE FOR EVEN ONE SECOND

EVERY GIRL I EVER ASKED OUT REJECTED ME

I APPROCHED 2000 GIRLS AND NEVER GOT EVEN ONE TEXT

I USED ONLINE DATING FOR 4 YEARS AND NEVER GOT ONE MESSAGE

I TOOK 3 RSD BOOTCAMPS AND THEY LAUGHED ME OUT THE ROOM AND REJECTED ME, NO ONE WANTED TO KNOW ME, NO ONE WOULD TEXT ME OR GO OUT WITH ME WHEN I STOOD UP AND TOLD THE GROUP, HEY GUYS, I AM A VIRGIN, THAT WAS IT - THEY SAW ME AS A LEPER AND THAT WAS ME DONE IN THEIR EYES

SO MANY TIMES I CRIED

SO MANY TIMES I PRAYED TO GOD TO GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO JUST FIND A WAY

I SCOURED THE DAMN EARTH TO JUST FIND A WAY, SOMEWAY, SOMEH0W

I READ ANDY'S OLD THREAD ON GLL SO MANY TIMES, SO, SO, SO MANY TIMES JUST DREAMING THAT MAYBE ONE DAY I COULD ALSO BE SOMETHING RATHER THAN NOTHING

EVERY DAY FOR FUCKING YEARS I GOT UP AND PICTURES MY DREAM LIFE EVERY FUCKING MINUTE OF THE DAY

I LOOKED LIKE THIS

IMG_3855.JPG
IMG_3850.JPG
IMG_3538.JPG
IMG_3534.JPG

NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE THE PAIN I LIVED IN EVERY SECOND OF MY LIFE

I WAS SO DEEPLY ASHAMED OF MYSELF

"RAVI, YOU ARE TRULY A MONSTER, YOU ARE ONE OF THE UGLIEST PEOPLE WHO HAS EVER WALKED THIS EARTH, NO WOMAN WILL EVER LOVE YOU, AND YOU WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO SHIT"

SOMETIMES I WAS SO SICK I WAS NEAR DEATH

I WAS ADMITTED TO A CRISIS INTERVENTION TEAM AND ALMOST DIED

I WAS TRULY SICK AND MY BODY, MIND, AND ENTIRE BEING WAS COMPLETELY

COMPLETELY

COMPLETELY FUCKING DESTROYED

EVERYTHING WAS ASH

.....APART FROM ONE THING

I HAD ONE THING LEFT

AND THAT WAS FORCE OF WILL

MY FORCE OF WILL WAS REDUCED TO JUST A TINY, TINY FLICKERING CANDLE

BUT I STILL HAD THAT LEFT

"PLEASE GOD DO NOT LET ME DIE LIKE THIS, PLEASE DO NOT LET ME GO OUT LIKE THIS, YOU CANNOT ALLOW ME TO HAVE COME TO THIS WORLD AND LET MY FAMILY DOWN, LET MY COMMUNITY DOWN, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, LET MYSELF DOWN"

"JUST DON'T LET ME DIE BEFORE I HAVE ONE DAY WITHOUT ANXIETY"

"PLEASE LET ME JUST HAVE ONE DATE IN MY LIFE BEFORE YOU CLAIM ME"

THERE WAS NO STRENGTH LEFT, BUT WHAT I DID HAVE, WAS THE FINAL FREEDOM ALL HUMANS HAVE IN THIS WORLD?

WILL I GO OUT A VICTIM, AND LIVE THE REST OF MY LIFE A PIECE OF SHIT?

....OR WILL I FUCKING OUT WORK GODS PLAN AND DIE TRYING TO BECOME THE DAMN BEST HUMAN BEING I CAN POSSIBLY BE

THERE IS NOT ENOUGH FUCKING TIME IN THE DAY TO EVEN FUCKING BEGIN TO TALK ABOUT THE DEDICATION I PUT INTO MY LIFE

JUST TO SURVIVE AND NOT DIE WAS 4HRS BREATHWORK A DAY, YOGA, SUNRISE WATCHING, SUNSET WATCHING, EARTHING, SUPPLEMENTS, EXERCISE, SPINE REHAB FOR 4HRS A DAY, ANXIETY RECOVERY VIA OPERANT CONDITIONING AND DAY STRUCTURE

JUST TO BE A NORMAL FUNCTIONING HUMAN AND NOT BE DEAD WAS 16HRS A DAY FOR FUCKING 4 DAMN YEARS

JUST TO GET BACK INTO WORK WAS INHUMAN LEVEL GRINDING - AND THEN I GOT 4 PROMOTIONS AND ENDED UP 1 DOWN FROM THE CEO!

JUST TO LOSE 86LBS LIKE I DID WAS TRULY GOD TIER GRINDING SUSTAINED OVER FUCKIN YEARS

JUST TO GET TO THIS FORUM WAS FUCKING CLIMBING MOUNT EVEREST AND YOU NEVER SAW THAT

JUST TO GET ANDY AS MY COACH

JUST TO FUCKING START ONLINE DATING (NO MATCHES AND DATES FOR THE FIRST 5 MONTHS, READ THIS)

No Matches.jpg

JUST TO BE ABLE TO APPROACH A GIRL WITHOUT MY DEMONS CONSUMING ME AND CAUSING ME SLEEPNESS NIGHTS FOR 3 WEEKS PUSHING ME TO THE LIMITS OF MY FUCKING SANITY WAS A UNBELIEVABLE ACHIEVEMENT

JUST TO FUCKING LOSE MY VIRGINITY AND GET MY FIRST LAY AT 30 YEARS OLD

JUST TO GO ALL IN, MOVE TO LONDON, DEVELOP MYSELF AND COMPLETE THE PHOENIX PROJECT

TO HAVE ACTUALLY PULLED THIS SHIT OFF AND NOW HAVE STARTED MY BUSINESS,, IRON WILL ACCOUNTABILITY COACHING

JUST TO FUCKING BE SAT HERE TYPING THIS MESSAGE

I OUTWORKED GODS PLAN

GOD PLACED THE CRUCIBLE BEFORE ME

THE GAUNTLET OF GAUNTLETS

I HAVE BEEN IN THE SELF IMPROVEMENT SPACE FOR 12 YEARS, MOST OF THAT, LURKING. I TRIED TO FIND JUST ONE CASE LIKE MINE SO I COULD FIND SOME SORT OF INSPIRATION THAT I TOO COULD MAKE IT, COMING FROM THE FUCKING HELL THAT I CAME.

THAT CASE, I DID FIND. THAT WAS ACTUALLY ANDY.

THE LEVEL OF WORK I PUT INTO MYSELF, AND CONTINUE TO PUT INTO MYSELF, EVERY FREAKIN DAY OF MY LIFE, REALLY IS SOMETHING I'VE RARELY SEEN

I KNOW THERE IS A PURPOSE FOR MY LIFE

I KNOW THERE IS A PLAN FOR ME TO BECOME SOMEBODY IN THIS WORLD

BECAUSE IF I CAN PULL THIS FUCKING SHIT OFF COMING FROM THE HELL I CAME AND BECOME ONE OF THE BEST GUYS ON PLANET EARTH

THEN ANYBODY, AND I MEAN ANYBODY WHO IS ABLE TO JUST DRAW AIR IS CAPABLE OF OVERCOMING ANY OBSTACLE

-FINAL TAKE HOME MESSAGE FOR ALL MY UNDERDOGS, THE FORGOTTEN PEOPLE, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO WERE TOLD THEY CAN'T, WHO WERE DISCARDED BY THE WORLD AND TRAMPLED UNDERFOOT, LEFT ALONE TO ROT AND PERISH

YOU ARE THE REASON I GRIND SO HARD EVERY. FUCKING. DAY. OF MY LIFE

YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION, MY STRENGTH, MY ENERGY

YOU ARE WHAT GIVE ME SO MUCH POWER

MY TRUTH TO YOU IS THIS:

NOBODY IN THIS LIFE IS TRULY DEFEATED

NO MATTER HOW STRONG THE OPPONENT BEFORE YOU IS

NOBODY IS EVER TRULY DEFEATED, UNTIL DEFEAT HAS BEEN ACCEPTED AS REALITY IN THE MIND AND THE HEART

BECAUSE AT THE LOWEST MOMENT OF MY DAMN LIFE, I OUTRIGHT REFUSED TO ACCEPT DEFEAT, I WAS ABLE TO GATHER THE STRENGTH TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE AND MAKE A COME BACK IN THIS LIFE

THE OPPONENT HAD BEATEN ME TO DAMN NEAR ONE INCH OF MY LIFE

IT WAS THE FINAL ROUND OF A 14 ROUND FIGHT

EVERYONE IN THE STADIUM TOLD ME TO THROW IN THE TOWEL

AND THAT AS THE MOMENT I FOUND A BURIED TREASURE INSIDE MYSELF

THAT TREASURE WAS THE GIFT OF DRIVE

AND THOUGH THE OPPONENT WAS SO STRONG, IT DIDNT KNOW THE WARRIOR SPIRIT I HAD

I DEALT THE KNOCKOUT BLOW TO THE OPPONENT AND WON THE WHOLE DAMN FIGNT IN THE FINAL SECONDS OF THE BOUT

I NOW KNOW BEYOND ANY SHADOW OF A DOUBT GREATNESS IS POSSIBLE FOR THE UNDERDOG IN LIFE

......THEY JUST NEED TO DEVELOP THE ABILITY TO TRULY, TRULY, AND I MEAN FUCKING TRULY GRIND

MAC'S FINAL MESSAGE OF THE YEAR FOR THE FORUM

KEEP FUCKING HAMMERING

MAC DADDY

MAC WEEKLY BODY PROGRESS

WEEKLY PICS
WhatsApp Image 2022-12-25 at 5.12.49 PM.jpeg

MEASUREMENTS (Goal meausrements in brackets)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13g5zAcwkw3aAob1mhoj9NVx7xWmPWnvBdJV1GMP8nGA/edit?usp=sharing

6 months ago I found your log because I was looking for people who pulled themselves out of the hell of being a hard case, of living life on the outside and your story gave me the strength to try to change.
Your story is exceptional and it is just a matter of time before you push through to a place of genuine abundance.
Can't wait to see you jacked, loaded and looking and living like an absolute warlord dude.

Amazing physical transformation MAC. Even if you hadn't dated and got laid this year you would surely have felt 100x better just from the improvements to your health, not to mention you must prefer what you see in the mirror. Plus it sounds like you've largely overcome some serious mental health issues. You're an inspiration and I'm certain you will build on these successes.

Thank you fellas but this journey has some way to go yet!

That was solid work but didn't get me over the line.

I think body & facial surgeries will do that.

MAC

BUILDING ON PROGRESS: SURGERIES
So, I need to express some thoughts. I really should not be worrying about this, as it’s now time to focus on biz, but I am needing to express something. This post is purely to vent and not carry this with me. I will vent this as it’s been eating me up for weeks, literally, and then just carry on with my work.
I am working on the body – that’s good. It’ll help. But none of us want to live on hard mode, man, and I am having a hard time facing the reality that I have to go out there and do all this shit again next year. 2.5 week break from dating has been nice, but that comes to an end soon man.
Body. Sure. But IMO this isn’t my weak link, and the reason things are what they are for me.
If it was, the dramatic body transformation I made would have helped me become attractive enough. It didn’t.
I have to be more honest with you. The images you see of me are FaceAppd, and they are particularly good pictures.
In reality, this is the way I look: video taken earlier today:

VIDEO OF APPEARANCE

https://youtu.be/P7S6FXg7hEc

Problems:
Large, bulbous nose.
Large, bug eyes.
Yeah. Not the guy you see in the avatar?
That puts it in context and helps explain outcomes. The fact that I still got something is a testament to sheer grinding ability. But the fear is, will this make it hardmode from here on out? It is tough as it is. Body may make it a bit easier. Shit, I won’t know until I’m there.
Obviously, I didn’t ask to look this way, it’s not terrible, it’s just a normal human. But the facts are what they are: if we’re talking dating, this is a man who is straight up unattractive. And that is OK. I did the best with what I’ve got and feel pride for the work I did. I still saved my life. I am a testament to the power of hard work. It is important to still feel grateful for being able bodied and in general to describe a working, functioning human body as “ugly” is an ungrateful act. I am still alive and that is precious.
Nonetheless, the area of my life pertaining to women does involve having to look at oneself in a more objective light, and evaluate oneself in ways we may perhaps not enjoy.
The medicine can be bitter, and it can truly shatter the heart (it does break my heart believe me), but when it’s identified, we can work and be better.
The thought of thousands more cold approaches to nowhere, the thought of so many more night game sessions not getting past “hi”, the idea of having to crawl through the online dating gutter and have to navigate the dregs and undesirables for a lot further is testing of my resolve….but I have put 1.5 years in, so whats another year or two?
This is all the game, but the thing is, it takes strength and whilst I have a lot, even so, I’ve been at this a while and just dealing with the fact that I actually have quite some way to go in order to build a dating life that is acceptable for me is challenging right now. But it IS LIFE. And it HAS to be dealt with. I just need to speak this out as it’s a bitter one right this second.
I know I will find the strength from somewhere but it is important to just be blunt, honest, truthful, and get this off my chest: I am feeling some internal chaos and something inside me is telling me, Ravi, you have to be careful here – this isn’t looking good for you, and this trend will continue unless something changes.

BEING OK WITH THE SURGICAL ROUTE
An elite body MAY put me closer to being over the threshold. Sure, it could happen. I have a lot of doubts. But it COULD help.
But dammit man, I will have to keep approaching, going on dates, and trying to address this area of life looking the way I do for a long, long, long ass time. I’ll keep pushing. Believe me. I think I have already been through the worst of the grinder.
But I think now is a sensible moment to re-affirm the conversation we’ve already opened about why my dating life is tough, and getting traction is pure punishment: APPEARANCE We’ve already agreed, and hence, it’s now BIZ and GYM only, with dating as a small background thing.
Pain of discipline will beat the pain of regret. I’ll die either way. Better to fucking TRY, even if I have to keep pushing with this fucking current level of appearance which is borderline torture man.
I would like to add an area to this plan and start taking baby steps towards SURGERIES.

This a new thing for me to process, I am uncomfortable with it, and it is causing a tonne of internal chaos in me. But I think I will have to start working just overcoming my resistance to this.

NEXT STEPS
-STOP EVEN CARING ABOUT ANYTHING DATING RELATED FOR A WHILE: I’ll continue approaching and using the apps a little, but with no expectations, literally just on autopilot. Whatever happens, happens, all good. The mission is product development now. Things are likely to suck until I am physically way better than now. -FOCUS ON BIZ and move on with my life, let dating fall to the background (baseline: 2hrs on the apps weekly, 2 to 3 cold approach sessions weekly).
-Aggressive body maxxing (may work, it has a chance – I don’t have much confidence in it but if anything atleast I did it for me) -Set a milestone date: If my dating life continue the way it does until June 2023, that is, ugly chicks and undesirables only, extreme effort to get 1 date, rarely any attraction from women on approaches, dates, and so on, then I will start saving for surgeries and research rhinoplasty and if anything can be done about my large bug-eyes).
-Profiles Review: lets review these and examine what could be made better. I need something to aim and and do have some concept for it having reviewed the members video.
Moving forward………
Playing on hard mode, man, I cannot tell you how draining this is, it is so tiring men having to live your life uphill like this in one particular area of your life.
Let’s be a bit more real for a moment. If I ONLY smash the gym hard, my looks aren’t likely to be set over the threshold. I truly believe that to be the case for me as an individual.
Why?
Because we may be working on the wrong thing.
……...I think this will be a case of serious facial reconstruction.
The risk is, I could hit gym hard, and then still continue to get dog shit outcomes.
I’ll know in 6 months time. Will keep working and taking action, and if we’re still in shit street in June 2023, I’ll have to put on the big boy pants and start making provisions to save for surgeries, and then just carry on with my life.
You’ll attract basically what your looks levels gives you access to.

That is ALL GOOD. Just requires us to make the right plan and execute.

The fear I have is that my plan does not involve changing the weakest thing about me, and the thing that is actually what has put me where I am today.

In 3 months, it’ll be year 2. That’s enough data man.

But I have proven, with sheer fortitude, it can be done. Just takes real grit.

BEING OK WITH CURRENT LOOKS LEVEL
Looks can be improved.
But it serves no one to be bummed about the way you look.
I’ve been battling this a lot lately, as I kinda had to just deal with the way things are, and think about why it’s like this for me.

Naturally, I am addressing this and it's bringing up a lot inside of me that was suppressed. It’s time to be patient now. It’s time to get it out in the open and just be OK with that. Like anything, it can be worked on and accepted. I want to get over this and be more OK with it.
I can’t keep sitting here trying and trying and be out there with a product no woman worth her salt wants. This life thing is precious man, we have to be happy. We do this shit for ourselves and the people we can be.
Arguing with reality is pointless. Nothing to sweat
I am not complaining about being ugly, it’s a transient experience – I am still alive, can work hard, and can have success in life if I apply myself.
I am going to request a profile review, it would help to know what could be done for me to improve my profile, but then that is all I want to discuss dating wise.
Then it’s head down and work on myself for 6 months, see how it is, and then take the next steps. I am OK with that, totally OK with that.

Yo brother. A couple of things:

1. Why the June 2023 cutoff for the physique stuff? What if it takes longer?

2. I'm glad to see you kept good perspective towards the end of this. One of the hardest things (I think) to accept is that your product will not be a good fit for everyone (in terms of looks, dating, etc.). So the best you can do is maximize your product for the ones who WILL like it (take L for example). I think the healthiest thing for now is just to focus on following the process that AskTheDom outlined:

"So for everyone in this forum that still can't figure this online thing, here is the progression chart:

Are you fit with under 15% bf?
Can you lift your BW at least few times in bench-squat?
Is your skin/hair well groomed?
Do you have an archetype or you think you would blend completely in a crowd?
Are your clothes in fitting you good and in good order?

Are you doing one interesting thing per week? (anything interesting must be something not mainstream or that wouldn't be in regular lifestyles)
Are you wealthy enough to blow 200/300$ per month on dating and it won't affect your life?
Are your OLD photos well cured and done correctly?

No point in wasting time and money with any dating until the above are all YES"

^ This is what is getting all my effort right now. When I posted my pictures, everyone, including Andy said I still had too muchfat and far from the threshold I need to be to get good results from my efforts. I thought I looked ok, but it was a harsh reality check from people who are much further along than me. That clarity was painful, but it was exactly what I needed.

As you can see, there are a LOT of checkmarks to hit before gauging more extreme measures like surgery, etc. So while I'm glad to see you're committed to doing the work, don't let impatience hinder you from seeing the process through (as hard as that can be). Let's get these items checked off first. We got work to do.

You got this, brother.

I think you're underestimating how much getting in shape will improve your facial features.

Add to the fact that surgery is not a guaranteed outcome, and imo the risk of the surgery going bad and making you look even worse might even outweigh the risk of a year of suboptimal dating results while focussing on getting shredded.

Thinking about it now, imagine you save up for a year for surgery, get the surgery, and even if it works well, your results stay the same. Then what? You've just blown a year of income, and you're still feeling shit about your situation. On the other hand, you spend a year focussing on fitness, you can save money at the same time, and you'll have tangible lifestyle and wellbeing benefits.

Maybe I'm seeing this a little black and white, or with too much of an 'anti surgery' bias.

Im gonna agree with you on this one. Sometimes on this forum, we are a too happy chappy for another. “No you look great, just hit the gym and drop some bodyfat and you’ll bang all the hotties”
As much as I love you guys for being so positive, truth is that everyone is limited to his genetic potential. Also I agree that you can make up for this by grinding money and social status, however this doesn’t align with everyone’s passion. I for example have skills that I like with limited money and social status potential. If I were to do something I hate just to get these 2 things for girls, I’d despise life.

Fact of the matter is that all the logs that are absolutely crushing it, are a mix of hard work and talent. If you have hot girls being super receptive to “hey I’m x, you’re sexy” then you are a 100%chad aka an outlier. The girlfriends/fuckbuddies from my friend group without hot guys are all super cool to me, the girls from my group full of chads, are stone cold. I could spent 5 more years in the gym, the situation will stay the same.

That’s why I think we have to be careful with this wonderstory that we can all have the dating life we desire. Some of us work hard for 2 years and fuck the hottest girls, have threesomes, girls just reaching out to them. Others will have to be okay with dating a 5 or a 6 here and there and might have to settle for a 6.5 or 7.

I’m a firm believer that the majority of guys can reach a 7/10 status. This is the cap for me as well as 80% of the users here. With all the work, even the least genetically gifted person without a handicap, can become a 6.

The super promising dating life will only be available for guys with chad potential.

Good posts guys.

Man, there's risks, but there's the possible reward. By the time to it's the time to get under the knife I will kinda have exhausted the other options so if it goes bad, it'll be my last straw anyway I think!

Muscle could make a difference for sure. I'll see. But I do have my doubts purely because I have already lost so much weight and that didn't really crack it for me.

Hence body for me is a bit of a concern. I query how much mileage I could get, as I made a big change there already and it didn't do it.

Will press forward with what you say above Nate for sure :)

I have huge resistance to surgeries for the face also, having to slowly edge into this water is making me almost physically sick. Part of being a man is gutting up and doing things we don't necessarily want to do.

It's good to at least have began tp think about it and let it out.

Time to get back to work, continue working on my body, see if that actually does help, and kinda go from there.

kratjeuh I hear ya man and I am a big proponent of encouraging people of all stripes to try. Thereafter, they can decide if they want the outcomes which are on the table or not.

No one knew I would look like this even after losing weight.

Nonetheless, it is admirable and very positive to try and press forward regardless. If one gives up, then it's over, but from just pressing forward like mad I did find it was possible to get something.

Many are unreceptive, sure, but remember we're here to find those who are :) I tried very hard to find those and was able to find 1 who was solid and worthwhile. That means I could find 1 more, but the problem is the level of all out grinding it will take to maybe find another one. That took a lot! lol.

I don't have that kinda time anymore man. Hence starting a discussion about methods to actually empower me to decrease that enormous time investment, even a small amount, and allow me to have possibly a higher market share. I think it will work and hell it's worth a shot!

With what you say, man, the stone cold unreceptiveness - that happens to me a bunch, it's part of the game, nothing to be bothered about as it's no reflection of you as a guy! It's just this silly game we play my friend. Life goes on, doesn't it.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and expressing yourself. It helps to know other men go through this too.

R

I'm curious what info you will gather about surgery, what can and cannot be done, yes its dangerous because it's not guaranteed, but you're one of those guys who won't do something before doing extensive research and evaluating every variable, I'm sure you won't do it if you find out that what can be achieved is not worth it

I myself did research a lot of before and after pictures in my super blackpill era, but didn't find anything impressive, what doctors achieve with filler is way more noticeable and impressive, unfortunately doesn't last forever

Another thing is that you didn't achieve 10% bodyfat, you might be still at 15, so basically you don't know yet what you will look like al 10. Agree with that lowering some points on bf doesn't turn you from normal to chad, but if someone wants to try surgery, reaching 10% bf should be mandatory, so even the doctor can see your face at lowest bf and give you advice based on that

The transplant is looking great to be honest, once you have a completely filled hair line it will make a huge difference!

Heisenberg said:
@MakingAComeback

I'm sceptical that surgeries will help your achieve your goals.
If I remember correctly, you went on a lot of dates (50+?) this year, which means that your pass the looks threshold for a lot of women.
Once you're on the date, looks don't matter much and it's more about game.
And that's the area where an improvement would have the most impact for you. Because this is the step where the girls drop out of your funnel.

Also, London is not an easy city for dating. Lived there myself for years.
Why don't you try an entirely different market first where it's easier because you'll have a higher status (fishnet bonus). South America it SEA are very popular for this reason.
Consider giving that a shot before going for the risky surgery route.

Great to see you man.

Sure, that's understandable.

But I actually went on 100+ dates I think. Not sure the exact number.

That does not mean you pass the looks threshold, this is a popular myth.

I did put a concerted effort into this and it definitely does help, but there's a factor you're missing beyond that:

Game is positive for sure, I've seen it, but there has to be attraction for you there.

If it's there in some capacity you can make it work.

Very few of my dates had that attraction for me, very few, and as such, they went nowhere.

I did record them, did try a lot of different things, you're in Andy's group so you'll know what sort of stuff we advise about talking about sex, all that sort of thing. Tried and tested many times. All of that was useful and positive, but was not enough to move the needle and create attraction.

They do actually have to be receptive towards your overall product. That is where I get a little screwed IMO.

R

Thrice said:
I'm curious what info you will gather about surgery, what can and cannot be done, yes its dangerous because it's not guaranteed, but you're one of those guys who won't do something before doing extensive research and evaluating every variable, I'm sure you won't do it if you find out that what can be achieved is not worth it

I myself did research a lot of before and after pictures in my super blackpill era, but didn't find anything impressive, what doctors achieve with filler is way more noticeable and impressive, unfortunately doesn't last forever

Another thing is that you didn't achieve 10% bodyfat, you might be still at 15, so basically you don't know yet what you will look like al 10. Agree with that lowering some points on bf doesn't turn you from normal to chad, but if someone wants to try surgery, reaching 10% bf should be mandatory, so even the doctor can see your face at lowest bf and give you advice based on that

The transplant is looking great to be honest, once you have a completely filled hair line it will make a huge difference!

We'll figure it out man.

Thanks for the comments and also you're right I am not even at 10%. That could help and if it does I'll let you know.

R

This is the most visually-oriented and image-conscious generation of women ever. So just spring for surgeries and procedures, who cares. Make a plan and go for it.

You're staying with your parents; you can save every dime (pence) you earn for glow-up trips to Turkey, or whatever. That can be your 2023. Figure out each physical issue you want addressed, then get an action plan together, save the money and get 'er done.

klondike said:
This is the most visually-oriented and image-conscious generation of women ever. So just spring for surgeries and procedures, who cares. Make a plan and go for it.

You're staying with your parents; you can save every dime (pence) you earn for glow-up trips to Turkey, or whatever. That can be your 2023. Figure out each physical issue you want addressed, then get an action plan together, save the money and get 'er done.

Yup

Thanks for this man, really.

I needed to hear this.

I have been feeling like I'm going a little mad lately. It's kinda tough navigating my reality and then at the same time trying to find a solution.

All of this shit is case by case, I do listen to the guys I really do, but if there were signs of improvement, I wouldn't be posting this!

MAC

We'll help you figure it out.

I don't even see a lot of deficits. Under-eye area can be firmed up with PRP, fillers and CO2 lasers. I don't think your nose needs work, but if you want it addressed just a regular nose job. If a few thousand is all it takes to get rid of your physical shame, that's money well-spent imo.

Edit: And do a TON of research. Find people's blog posts, reddit posts, youtube diaries on their procedures. I was very into 'almond eye surgery' into I found some fucked up posts about people having messed up vision after getting orbital rim implants:
https://old.reddit.com/r/PlasticSurgery/comments/zbv5lz/1st_virtual_meeting_ray_taban_day_64_after/

Your hairline looks massively better than it did, and I will say I’m a bit envious of your hairline. I really think this should make a big difference for you.

I remember in my early to mid twenties when I had a full head of thick hair, approaching was entirely optional. I could just show up and hang around at bars and more often than not, women would approach me - hot ones even. I liked the attention and would go out several nights a week, often by myself. Got my share of zero date bangs with hotties. But once I started having visible signs of receding and thinning hair in my late twenties, it felt like a switch had been flipped and I was suddenly playing the game on “hard” mode, which was discouraging, especially as I had improved my body, added about 30lbs of muscle, and had been taking more interest in fashion and wearing nicer clothes. Going to bars and clubs stopped being fun and started feeling tedious. I did get one transplant back then (late 1990s) but I would say yours is better.

I might still get another transplant to lower my hairline like another half inch or so, which, if done well, would improve my appearance, but reality is, at my age, money and status can be leveraged - and in fact must be leveraged - and, yes, from personal experience, it works.

Aside from that, I think you are still holding too much fat in your face, so I would keep cutting. I don't disagree agree with your assessment that your eyes appear a bit too big for your face, at least in the video. Perhaps you could experiment with different styles of glasses (tinted even) to see if that helps. Also, makeup for heterosexual men is an option these days. It’s actually been common in TV and film for decades, but is now starting to go mainstream - probably driven by women’s dating preferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back