• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

YEAR 3: THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET - FROM NOTHING TO SOMETHING, MY RELENTLESS JOURNEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bros, I will reply. WORKING AS USUAL.

Loving life tbh.

Hustling all day. I doubt there are Self Improvers who are hustling like me and Paw. This is a hardcore environment. We will also have one of the Greats coming this weekend.....THE DOM.

Sleep, needs to improve. My circadian biology is disrupted atm. I am getting to bed at 930, but it's taking an age to fall asleep. I'll address that, because for me to destroy the game, and succeed, I need to be up at 5 and WORKING.

Looks development right now, is a longer game. I am working hard at it, training, nutrition, rest, lifestyle all on point and optimised.

It's a longer game. It takes a year or two to make drastic physique changes. I think, by the time I leave Budapest, March 1st 2024, I will have added possibly 0.25 points to my SMV through muscular development, as I will have muscle memory working in my favour.

Game, was necessary bros. I was a nice guy and beta cuck. I needed to get fucked over, so, so, so many times until I died and learned Game. I have developed that splinter of ice that has to run through your heart to be a real player. Died inside so many times. Frame comes from that.

One of my bros from Andy's group, truly one of my day 1's who was with me from the start, asked me to write up what I learned from Dante and Pancake. Which I will. I will write it up when I have time, maybe Sunday. I want to serve you, and also, it may help Dante and Pancake, so I will write it all up. But, the most powerful insights at a headline level:

-MASCULINITY: This was the most important take away from the bootcamp. Dante helped me understand, what actually attracts women, and what is universal, beyond game, beyond social conditioning and brain washing, and what will actually save you if you don't have the looks. Masculinity, is given by nature. When you let go of all the shit that has conditioned you, your protection mechanisms, your limitations, and sink into the core that you were born with, within that, the part of you that is unbreakable and will even go on after you die, is where you will find so, so much power. When you find your masculinity, you no longer have the same concerns and fears about being attractive to women. I care a LOT less now, because I know, at my core, I have elite-level value to bring to the world. It's in my masculine strength, conviction, and raw, realness. When you start to connect with your emotions and masculine essence, your words carry such power and emotion. Dante explained how to do this, but I can't of course comment on any of his techniques. I like Dante a lot, and have to protect his identity and his coaching practices.
-Speaking from the core: this changed my entire world in terms of dating, finding my own conviction and strength. Authenticity, realness.
-Calibration: thinking in terms of aligning yourself with being a socially savvy, normal, cool person.
-Man to Woman: way's to escalate, sexualise, and make the interaction properly romantic, making it clear, I want to see if there's a vibe between us
-Finding your power: Digging deep into some of the negative emotions, the dark side of the SMP. Dante, actually has the best working understanding of dating and the SMP I have ever seen. I have learned SO much from Dante, and he is an indispensable resource, ESPECIALLY if you're low SMV. Some people, I suspect, will not be fixable, until they have had their soul destroyed by the Shadow Wolf.

One thing I will say about Dante, is he has a gift. He is not a normal person.

Dante is the most hyper socially aware human being I have ever seen. He has seen it all, and has an uncanny ability to deconstruct, analyse, and see through to your fucking soul.

I cannot tell you how eery that feeling is. I hate it. I had this also one time with The Dom, when he explained to me, my vibe had been poisoned by life. That conversation actually killed me inside. And then, Dante did the finishing steps and just beheaded me once and for all.

And from that death, the next version of my was born................

Date yesterday. Surprisingly, she was hot. Like, actually hot. I'd give her a 7 in person. Great, big eyes, long flowing hair, great smile/teeth, big boobs, tiny waist, great ass and legs. My ideal height which is 5ft7. I was pleasantly surprised.....

This, is in Budapest, where I am in VERY hostile territory due to my archetype, is quite cool.

My look, Brown-Brown, is a death sentence here. When I am cold approaching, the local men will jeer at me and complain about "fucking foreigners". The girl I banged, lay #11, told me that due to my brown skin and appearance, Hungarian people assume I am a Romani Gypsy. And of course, these people have their own community and live a different lifestyle. I do not care about this stuff as you know. However, it is a killer of outcomes, as the local population are going to see me as a lower form of life. Hence, well, the outcomes I see in this particular location. Very bad reception, and the women would be engaging in quite a radical act of defiance to go on a date with me. Realistically, who is going to do that? Very few, and I do not blame them. It would be like a chick dating a black guy in a KKK infested town. You'd be asking for it

That said, there are some gangster ass women, who, for whatever reason, have the sheer minerals to come on a date with me anyway, and still spend time getting to know me.

Numbers Game.................That is why I preach it.

I do actually like Budapest. I speak to the Hungarian people plenty. I chat to them in the gym, daily, and everyone is cool. In my local coffee shop, I know them all, and they talk to me daily, about business and life. All good. Sometimes, once they hear the British accent, they understand, I am a little different from what they believed.

What was cool about this date, was that as I sat there, I actually felt real attraction.

It was an usual experience. As you know, most of the women I date/sleep with, are about a 4. so lower end of looks.

This was cool. You change over doing the work. I would have been pretty stoked to date girls like that. now I just don't give a fuck. Been fucked over so, so, so many times. I don't care or feel for woman like that anymore.

And I did notice, that those inner changes were what make them respect you more and be more attracted.

At any given second, I could have gotten up and gone home and given NO FUCKS. Women, apart from when I am in front of them doing the work, don't exist to me anymore. They are not in my mind, and not in my heart. You just.....stop caring. And this, I feel, starts to make you more "naturally attractive", that is, without trying as such. You can have the experience of just flowing and saying what you want without thinking. That's cool.

Anyway, she is down for a 2nd date. Sat.

EE girls, are a different breed. Very, very conservative, very non-sexual. This one, is from a village, quite family-oriented, and despite a few of the standard hot girl moves, such as rescheduling 3 times and not giving a fuck, and also making some small attempts at telling me what to do/where to go, which were ripped to absolute oblivion INSTANTLY, and I then tossed her plans in the bin and made her to go where I wanted to go, right away, she understood what she was dealing with. I may not be much, but I am still a man, and fucking demand to be treated like one. She calibrated fast, and after that, was a sweet heart and quite a cutie. She was attentive and quite a good girl. I liked her.

EE girls, are generally less expressive, quite closed up, don't get the humour, and you need to be quite good in the Game to understand how to make this dynamic work.

I'll see what I can do.

Another date, with another gal, on Thursday.

Success, is a lifestyle choice.

Gutting up and doing the f**king work, consistently, with focus, is what changes your life.

Every. Day. Of. Your. Life

MOVING THE F**KING NEEDLE

So, guess what.............

BACK TO WORK

Just you WAIT until I am jacked and I have done botox, fillers, and rhinoplasty.

I will turn this shit around, believe me.

I don't require a lot of lays. I don't really enjoy the sexual side that much. I seek a quality woman to produce children with. The journey, has been disturbing to me. The endless shitty women, low quality, who are not fit to carry my seed, have left me quite jaded and my motivation to date and approach, is of course low.

Success, is when you don't care about motivation or feelings.

You understand what your vision is.

And you get up every f**king day and GRIND in order to move one step closer to that reality.................

MAC LOOKS DEVELOPMENT

I will put together a document and I would like to work on an objective looks rating, and I will start sending that document to surgeons to learn how they can possibly help me

I'll have to hustle hard in biz to pay for this shit, but it has to be done

Here are some pics I took just now before going to the coffee shop

Some good things about my appearance: 6 ft 5, absolutely massive structure from years of powerlifting in my teens/early 20s (squatting 400lbs for reps, deadlifting 500lbs, on that young structure, created a massive frame).

Very broad, wide shoulders.

Facially, simply "meh". Average as fuck. When I was balding, I looked even worse. In London, I was a fucking 3 or 4 in SMV dude. Was brutal but I fought through the savagery and did what I could. Got 9 lays and had a FWB. The average lay was a 4, but I banged one 7, by the sheer grace of God. LMFAO.

If it was not for lay #2, I'd have stopped this madness a long time ago.

Hair transplant, I think added maybe 0.25. Mewwing and the facial changes, I also think added 0.25. My face is square and masculine looking now, as opposed to flat and without tone.

I have worked VERY hard to go from a 2, when I started, to I think a 5 now.

You can read the log to understand the effort to go from a 2 to a 5.

I would like to get to a 6 in 2024, and believe I can do this through muscle, tattoos, and surgical procedures.

Thoughts are appreciated. I will create a full document with body, measurements, the whole lot!

And we can put a proper looks development plan in place for 2024.

Game, I developed and got better. I will keep working on it so as to not regress, but the nice guy is dead, burried and gone. I don't give a fuck anymore and I do not have love in my heart for woman at all anymore. At some point, it will come back. But for now, I am quite icey and cold. Hence, outcomes improving......funny, when you don't care at all about women and dating anymore, and just do it like it's reps in the gym, they actually start to like you. Nuts.

View attachment 1
View attachment 2
View attachment 3

As you can tell, I think the weak link in my SMV is the face.

After that, it's the body.

Those two things are keeping me in Low SMV territory. A 5, is on a hard path. A 6, is on a better one. A 7, has it made. Just Exist!

MAC

THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET [TUE 14TH NOV 2023]

ACTIONS

MONEY

-New Business Development (2hrs): Sent 20 cold emails, drafted 20 more personalised emails,
-Coaching/Service delivery
-Social Media Posting (4)
-Content (2hrs): Edit & Upload Markus Wolf (UMP) Podcast (The Scotty GLL Podcast) and create 3 clips for my channel, on the general subjects of performance, success, and growth
-Networking (2hrs): Commenting on FB/IG/LinkedIn/YT

MUSCLES

-Gym: ATG movements
-Cardio: 45m cardio outside
-OMAD, Supps (Keto)

MINDSET
-Online Hustle
-No CA today (got up too late, 8am is a very late start for me, I lost 3 valuable hours)
-Text leads, keep them warm, get them a little more invested, get them out, work on the conversation, same old, same old…

Others:
-Create personal (non biz) IG
-Skincare
-Haircare (Fin, Minox, Supps)
-Dermaroll stretch marks & BioOil

Areas for Dev:
-Sleep is not good. Timing is off. Must fix this. Blue blocking lenses will be on at 7pm, this will do it. Pitch black before bed.

KEEP HAMMERING,
MAC

Hey MakingAComeback

I'd tend to agree. Get facial fat as low as possible using whatever reasonable methods. Also consider TRT if you have issues getting to your final physique. After doing all the research/doctor appointments etc. Might be an issue if you are concerned about your hair though. Unfortunately a certain subset of men need roids (or just TRT but usually also sarms/roids) to get to the elite level. I would even count myself as one of them.

I mentioned before but my mind is BLOWN regarding that sex-positive party. I would never be brave enough to visit one of those because for some reason my mind perceives the sensation of rejection to be x1000 greater than normal if no girl wanted to knock knees with me there. So good on you mate! This story alone gives me strong faith you will succeed big time.

400lb squat for reps? Wow, you must have been a total unit macdaddy. What is it about guys who underperform with women early and life and powerlifting hehe

I do have to say I kind of called it when I predicted you'd go back to the more black pilled belief about game. I knew it was just a matter of time. But that's fine. As you say, you must play the numbers game as a base while improving. And hopefully the day shall come when those improvements pay dividends and you find yourself inserted into the top % of men who clean up all the bobs n vagine.

jakeD said:
@kratjeuh

All that may be true. Looksmaxxing really isn't my expertise or forte obviously. I will say though that I pulled back a bit at the mention of "surgery". This is exactly what I mean. It's not like someone told @MakingAComeback or @Thebastard to hit the gym or something. The kind of stuff they talk about is pretty intensive shit.

And I know @MILFandCookies mentioned game being a pain in the ass. But don't tell me that isn't also a pain in the ass. Where does it end?

I don't mind getting in the gym or whitening my teeth or some shit. But the minute you tell me i need to go break my legs to gain a couple inches or something to get pussy, I'm checking out personally at that point. To each their own. If it works for someone more power to them. But I don't think that is necessary nor something I'm interested in personally. And I don't want people to feel like that is only way to get hot girls either.

Well yes. I mean looks-maxxing is a spectrum. There are certain procedures which are reasonable and some that are well... insane.

Reasonable would be the usual bread n butter: physique recomp - taking 2 years for someone who is kind of fat - maybe they get to 12% bf with decent muscle volume - probably reasonable for the average man. Once you start adding the juice though to get to the lower BF% while still looking stacked - now it enters the more 'insane' category. Certainly not something to be entertained unless you have gone as far as you can go with other 'reasonable procedures.'

As you say, teeth, skin-care, style optimisation, possibly low-invasiveness plastic surgery like otoplasty (which I got and don't consider extreme at all), rhinoplasty, maybe hair transplant if you can afford it or scalp-micropigmentation if you have no more grafts (also did that). All are more than reasonable.

Then you have the 'borderline' category and the 'insane' category.

Insane is kind of obvious. Kind of risky and mad expensive surgeries which have a high barrier to entry due to cost/risk. Leg lengthening surgery I am looking at you. Hard-core facial plastic surgery. You get the idea. Kind of off limits unless you have good savings/income.

Then you have borderline where perhaps you do stuff specifically to enter a niche/sub-culture. This is pretty much a necessity in my opinion for 'low -SMV kings' who have done everything they can on the 'reasonable' list but still can't hold their own as it were. I myself am such a prototype as MakingAComeback has said. But I have so far refused to knowingly sub-niche. The result is a guy who is a '5' and hence not in the top 20% of men. 5'8 + jacked + cool (albeit generic due to low smv) style is not enough despite doing everything on the reasonable list. I could become a '9' to a small subset of girls e.g. by emulating the rapper Pitbull almost exactly. But I choose not to for my own reasons.

In this case you could do what some guys have done like get tattoos on your knuckles and hoop earrings etc. The kind of edge that would generate some kind of success with a certain subset of the audience. I guess Scotty would be the ultimate manifestation of this. I wouldn't call it insane though it is definitely borderline because of how hard tattoos are to get rid of if you no longer want them.

jakeD said:
@kratjeuh

All that may be true. Looksmaxxing really isn't my expertise or forte obviously. I will say though that I pulled back a bit at the mention of "surgery". This is exactly what I mean. It's not like someone told @MakingAComeback or @Thebastard to hit the gym or something. The kind of stuff they talk about is pretty intensive shit.

And I know @MILFandCookies mentioned game being a pain in the ass. But don't tell me that isn't also a pain in the ass. Where does it end?

I don't mind getting in the gym or whitening my teeth or some shit. But the minute you tell me i need to go break my legs to gain a couple inches or something to get pussy, I'm checking out personally at that point. To each their own. If it works for someone more power to them. But I don't think that is necessary nor something I'm interested in personally. And I don't want people to feel like that is only way to get hot girls either.

Surgery is a legitimate, optional move.

As for your stance on looksmaxing, you mentioned you have no experience in the subject and would stop theorizing about it - and then proceeded to continue theorizing.

EVERYONE can looksmax. Looksmax means you MAX your LOOKS. People have different potentials, yes, but until you see legit improvements you don't know your actual max.

It's quite clear you have very low confidence in your looks, which is stopping you from trying, which means you're not improving... it's a negative feedback loop. For you specifically, dropping the narrative of "I can't looksmax" is the first step, then getting results is the second step, then seeing how people treat you differently is the third step... this will become a POSITIVE feedback loop if you put in the work to get there.

In any case, Ravi is on the looksmaxing train, and you said yourself that you don't have experience here and promised to stop giving advice on the subject... let's let Ravi do his thing and support him on that, and let the experienced guys question it if they choose, ok? Otherwise we're just kicking a bro while he's down, and that's not what we do here.

jakeD said:
If it can be done without looksmaxxing, trust that i will do it @Thebastard . Or perhaps I will end up in the same predicament as both you and @MakingAComeback in the future but i hope not. Aka lamenting my SMV and in some endless mad pursuit to maximize it. I haven't done enough cold approach to make a judgement on it.

I do need to do some basics, like style, work out / get as ripped as possible (without gear), whiten my teeth, etc. I will do some looksmaxxing. But i'm holding off on all the insane shit for now like gear and surgery.

Status might also be a legitimate route. Money. At the level that you and @MakingAComeback work I don't see why any of that shit is off the table either. It's just as hard to get status / money as it is to try to take sub par genes and turn them into some looksmaxxed chad.

If i can't do it with game / money / status then I'll finally consider hardcore level looksmaxxing. For now I have other fish to fry and don't give a shit honestly.

@MILFandCookies

The only looksmaxxing I'm committing to for now is the gym and working out.

And of course I have low confidence in my looks. They have legitimately held me back my whole life. Why wouldn't I? Why do you think I'm pissed off about it?

If people have feedback for me on looksmaxxing I'll hear it and take it to heart for sure. Post it in my thread if you want.

But enough of all that on here. I will leave Ravi's thread and leave that to him for now. That's all to be said on the subject for the time being.

Gear and surgery is optional. Personally I've flirted with the idea of doing one or both but haven't decided to do it, and might never.

The path you've committed to (getting ripped, fashion, teeth whitening, etc.) IS looksmaxing.

You won't have confidence until you get results. Let your frustration be your fuel. You're already frustrated, might as well use it. You've got this.

MILFandCookies said:
jakeD said:
If it can be done without looksmaxxing, trust that i will do it @Thebastard . Or perhaps I will end up in the same predicament as both you and @MakingAComeback in the future but i hope not. Aka lamenting my SMV and in some endless mad pursuit to maximize it. I haven't done enough cold approach to make a judgement on it.

I do need to do some basics, like style, work out / get as ripped as possible (without gear), whiten my teeth, etc. I will do some looksmaxxing. But i'm holding off on all the insane shit for now like gear and surgery.

Status might also be a legitimate route. Money. At the level that you and @MakingAComeback work I don't see why any of that shit is off the table either. It's just as hard to get status / money as it is to try to take sub par genes and turn them into some looksmaxxed chad.

If i can't do it with game / money / status then I'll finally consider hardcore level looksmaxxing. For now I have other fish to fry and don't give a shit honestly.

@MILFandCookies

The only looksmaxxing I'm committing to for now is the gym and working out.

And of course I have low confidence in my looks. They have legitimately held me back my whole life. Why wouldn't I? Why do you think I'm pissed off about it?

If people have feedback for me on looksmaxxing I'll hear it and take it to heart for sure. Post it in my thread if you want.

But enough of all that on here. I will leave Ravi's thread and leave that to him for now. That's all to be said on the subject for the time being.

Gear and surgery is optional. Personally I've flirted with the idea of doing one or both but haven't decided to do it, and might never.

The path you've committed to (getting ripped, fashion, teeth whitening, etc.) IS looksmaxing.

You won't have confidence until you get results. Let your frustration be your fuel. You're already frustrated, might as well use it. You've got this.

Surgery isn't bad as long as you know the risks and have a trustworthy doctor. If the doctor isn't trustworthy you could die. Some woman on the news went to Mexico for a BBL cuz it was only like 3k or something and died like a week later. I have a consultation booked for gyno surgery and hopefully I get approved. If I do I'll get it once I get back home for winter break.

There are some things that sadly enough kinda put a cap on your attractiveness and can't be fixed through gym or whatever. It could just be a self limiting belief of mine but I doubt I can be above a 7 with gyno, however gyno being gone I can kiss that barrier goodbye.

jake D

With all due respect but you have to stop derailing all logs with your looks don’t matter that much and how you will achieve it without doing it.

Mac chooses to take the hard looksmaxing route, that’s his choice. Continuously battling someone’s opinion is really fucking tiresome and you’re not even helping him.
If anything some of his posts and questions will get lost because you decided to ramp up the log with multiple “nah don’t do it bro” posts.

I’ve said this before in dms but you have to work on your empathy. Prior to commenting, think in terms of the poster. If you can’t say anything that helps the poster, it’s better to stay quiet.

To not derail and offer some valuable contribution. I think rhinoplasty could have a major effect since it’s the center of the face.

I’d also advise you to talk to surgeons to see if your eye area can be massively improved with fillers/implants instead of eye surgery.
It’s common amongst Indians to have the “bug eyes” which is a known facial flaw.
Eye surgery is very invasive but the only solution for this however if you can reach the 6/10 face without drastic eye surgery, id stay away from it and not risk the +.25 or +.5 Smv boost

I don't really get the absolutism around the looksmaxx vs gamemaxx vs statusmaxx vs coldapproachmaxx vs onlinemaxx vs igmaxx vs locationmaxx ... discussions.

They all "work". It's just a question of how much input and output is involved

inputs of

time
money
health
effort
ego

and outputs

short term success
long term success
improvement in other areas of life

for the most part it's ego that is the real limiting factor

I've seen people have ego around improving their social/game skills because it implies that they have to "make up for" bad looks, so putting in effort in game implies "defeat" and low worth, so they'd rather work on looks instead

I've seen people have ego around improving their looks because whatever procedures involved are "too far" for whatever arbitrary reasons, and they're masculine and would rather be valued for their energy and killer instinct etc

I've seen people have ego around moving locations. I've seen people have ego around spending money or having to make money in general. I've seen people have ego around using online dating instead of meeting face to face. Etc.

All of the above are actual people I'm thinking about who aren't in this thread, not calling out you guys.

I constantly see that the thing we least want to work on and have the most blockages around, is often in fact the bottleneck to our success. It only makes sense. Everyone has the shit they prefer to work on because it's more enjoyable and more aligned with existing values and requires actually changing our core selves the least. But we eventually run out of low hanging fruit there as we improve. Meanwhile the low hanging fruit in our weaknesses stays unplucked because we don't want to work on it for whatever mental reasons.

---

More specifiically I think people seem to have disproportionately weird objections to surgery. Like there's just a lot of motivated reasoning rather than cost benefit analysis going on. I admire Ravi's willingness to fairly consider all options and I think he's correctly calibrated in valuing looks to the extent he does. Game is valuable too, but is more of a long term payoff than a short term payoff, and involves a lot more faith, effort, and genuine willingness to change, so it tends to be undervalued.

Also unlike looksmaxxing where almost everything you do has a tight feedback loop, and most information about looksmaxxing is reliable and will net improve you, game has a lot worse of a signal to noise ratio and really requires making sure you're getting the right coaching and making the right choices for what to work on.

MAC I hope you'll realize you're more than good looking enough and worthy of love.
You talk so much about how you feel ugly, being an underdog, having to suffer, how you went through hell... I feel sorry for what you've had to go through and I want to see you happy and accomplished.

The only thing "wrong" in your latest pictures is your haircut. Your haircut on your pfp is much better.

It's so obvious to me that your look is not what is holding you back that it's painful to see you obsess over it so much.

We're always harsher on ourselves than we are with others so all your "I'm a 5 and doing X added 0.25" talk is worthless. You're better looking than you think you are.

my motivation to date and approach, is of course low.

How can you write this and complain that your looks are the weak point in your SMV in the same post? You not liking women is why women don't like you, I just saved you $10 000 and a post surgery depression, you're welcome

GN44 same goes for you young man. You look good, I read your last posts in your journal, you said you are addicted to porn and your diet is shit... and you think nose surgery is the answer to your problems? Your face is perfectly fine

kratjeuh said:
I don’t think he has any facial strengths

The guy has a wide face with a jawline better than 99.9999% of men, how can you write that lol?

kratjeuh said:
He’ll be invisible to any girl who dislikes tattoos,

Yeaaaaah I'm sure a guy as tall and as wide as MAC would be invisible to girls... just because he has tattoos...

hush said:
How can you write this and complain that your looks are the weak point in your SMV in the same post? You not liking women is why women don't like you, I just saved you $10 000 and a post surgery depression, you're welcome

Please stop all this bullshit being too nice.

Mac has done a ridiculous amount of approaches, gotten the female feedback that he needs to improve his looks, both AskTheDom and Dante (who’s the best CA coach) told him that he needs to improve this area which he accepted.

By continuously telling him this bluepilled bullshit that he’s perfectly fine and will find his perfect wife just like that or the “JuST b3 cONfld3nt brOoo” you’re holding his potential back.

You should be fucking proud of Mac for putting his ego aside, saving money and taking surgery. That’s taking fucking action and should be applauded.

I see countless dudes entering the forum willing to look better and they can’t even sustain a month of consistently working out. Meanwhile you have a dude willing to gives his all and you’re trying to stop him

kratjeuh said:
Please stop all this bullshit being too nice.

Mac has done a ridiculous amount of approaches, gotten the female feedback that he needs to improve his looks, both @AskTheDom and Dante (who’s the best CA coach) told him that he needs to improve this area which he accepted.

By continuously telling him this bluepilled bullshit that he’s perfectly fine and will find his perfect wife just like that or the “JuST b3 cONfld3nt brOoo” you’re holding his potential back.

You should be fucking proud of Mac for putting his ego aside, saving money and taking surgery. That’s taking fucking action and should be applauded.

I see countless dudes entering the forum willing to look better and they can’t even sustain a month of consistently working out. Meanwhile you have a dude willing to gives his all and you’re trying to stop him

You have basic reading comprehension problems

hush said:
MAC I hope you'll realize you're more than good looking enough and worthy of love.
You talk so much about how you feel ugly, being an underdog, having to suffer, how you went through hell... I feel sorry for what you've had to go through and I want to see you happy and accomplished.

The only thing "wrong" in your latest pictures is your haircut. Your haircut on your pfp is much better.

It's so obvious to me that your look is not what is holding you back that it's painful to see you obsess over it so much.

We're always harsher on ourselves than we are with others so all your "I'm a 5 and doing X added 0.25" talk is worthless. You're better looking than you think you are.

my motivation to date and approach, is of course low.

@GN44 same goes for you young man. You look good, I read your last posts in your journal, you said you are addicted to porn and your diet is shit... and you think nose surgery is the answer to your problems? Your face is perfectly fine

My diet is only truly shit when I am stressed as fuck, which is a problem because recovery is hard. Porn is a big problem right now yeah.

I never said nose surgery, in my case I am trying to get gyno surgery. This is why I sympathize with MakingAComeback and was expressing my understanding but also warning of him wanting more surgery. I was relentlessly bullied for my gyno growing up and it became a marker of "fatness", and I found that I cannot get rid of it through working out or dieting, so I have to get it removed.

But if we were talking about my face yeah I think I am good, may just need to lose some more weight though, my nose is big but its not obnoxiously huge.

Sorry GN44 I got gyno and rhino mixed up :) getting surgery for gyno I totally understand, it's very different from surgery for the face though

hush said:
Sorry @GN44 I got gyno and rhino mixed up :) getting surgery for gyno I totally understand, it's very different from surgery for the face though

No worries man. It definitely is, but my point still stands don't get surgery done by a doctor you don't trust. Always do research.

Thanks bros for the posts

Ultimately, I have chosen to become the best version of myself, and pull out all the stops in order to do that. and be the best man I could be

The motivation was, to do this for my future family

As I have shared, that dream died a while ago, after a lot of journalling, inner work, pretty much working on this every day for a while, I came to terms with that and it no longer hurts me inside like it used to.

I am good with it. That version of my, is gone. I no longer have those thoughts and desires, and no longer am concerned about it. When I stopped wanting a wife and kids, my motivation to date just ended.

What really drove that, was the sort of woman I have met in this journey.

They just didn't add any value to my life. Sure, they spread their legs, and the sex was fun. But after that, there was....nothing.

I then had to think about my life, and how I wanted to live it. My core values, and what I want to be remembered for.

As such, I am choosing to be a positive person and to make contributions to the world, and try my best to leave impact.

I will say this, based on my own knowledge, learning, and going at it for a while:

The Low SMV problem, is not something that justifies inaction or to give in. But, it never goes away.

For better or for worse, it is the card one is dealt, and has to be played.

No crying or whining allowed. We are men. We deal with it.

However............as with anything, with sufficient hustle, you can do some great stuff.

There are 2 avenues, the way I see it:

You can overcome it by 40%, by total focus in Game.

And I mean, TOTAL FOCUS.

The rest of your life, will go to shit.

Your physique, your finances, just about everything else, will be absolute ass, and you will attract, at best, shit women, who will be settling for you, will not love you, will probably cheat on you endlessly, will be awful mothers, and will make your life a fucking horror movie.

Because you never took care of the actual problem in the first place, which was Low SMV.

That option, is out for me. I would have to basically live on the streets, get the best coaching, and give up 5-10 years of my life, in the perfect location. And for, likely, absolutely trash rewards - low quality women who treat you like a peasant and don't care if you live or die.

A recipe for a shit life. No thanks.

........So, that's out.

You can also overcome it, with looksmaxxing.

(2) SMV Raising

In the SMP, and if you are interested in dating the human female, because you are either a horney bastard who loves sex, a sadist who enjoys punishment, or someone who wants to find quality women. All of these, are perfectly good goals, but will all require life style choices, that empower you to suceed.

Think about this............

SMV mogs all in mind of woman.

If a guy is hot, he will get away with murder, and he can do no wrong.

My brother, is good looking.

Women treat him very, very welll and he has no issues with them.

I didn't get those genes. Unlike his lazy, underachieving ass, I took the road of hard ass work. I have obtained outcomes, albeit with far worse experiences in general. But, this is all tied to SMV.

This was why I decided there is no point starting a family, because I can't rely on a woman for anything in life. I have seen how they operate, what they offer (....not a lot), and there is no reason for me to pursue this. The market decides and they have their own preferences for men they seek to be with. I do not argue with reality and instead, leave them to it. There is the player lifestyle, so dogs like me can even get our needs met here and there, and be treated well, even if it's just for one night.

I have seen, that women are capable of being quite lovely and kind. However, in dating, you will struggle to actually receive positive, good treatment, unless you can get your looks where they need to be. Sadly, women truly are this shallow. And that is perfectly fine. They can live, however they wish. I am also allowed to make a choice and to be able to be treated with respect and decency, and not just as a vessel to extract attention, time and resources from. The player life, does empower men to get their needs met, and just move on and be successful.

In sum,

Game = an opportunity to attract low quality women, who will treat you like f**king trash, most of them (literally 99% in my case), will ghost, and you will have endless meh experiences.

Or...............

Raise SMV & Run the numbers game = Actually find someone who is worthwhile, and will treat you with respect, dignity, and like a damn human being

Low SMV, you may as well be a farm yard animal or some sort of beast. They just don't care about you.

Good news is, it can be raised, and you see where it can take you.

This is how I feel, right now, after a lot of thought.

I am pretty close to stopping all work on Game, and shelving that for until I can gain a point or two. I am going to contact an expert for an objective looks assessment, I will go with the guy The Bastard purchased a looks assessment from. I suspect it will come back in the sub human range, sub 5 I suspect. And that, is fine. It will put my mind at rest and I can work solidly on my body and looks for a year. I can continue dating & approaching perhaps in Q3 2024. I will start consulting surgeons and start saving up to get some work done.

I was really bummed when I lived in London and could not get the quality up that year. This year, the problem just continued.

And guess what?

It will just continue year after year.

This is why I stopped feeling strongly about Game. It's not BS, it has some, small utility. Not much, but some.

Better move, is to improve the physical product itself.

I am no longer on the time line I used to be. This may be a solo life, most likely, of just me. So I will have to put all my time and focus into working on myself, because I am going to get over to the other side of this life and make sure it is a badass experience. So, the mission I have, will need to get my entire, entire focus.

I will give this more thought, before I make any adjustments.

Until the end of the year, everything will remain.

However, I think I will take December off entirely from any woman related activity.

MakingAComeback said:
THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET [TUE 14TH NOV 2023]

ACTIONS

MONEY

-New Business Development (2hrs): Sent 20 cold emails, drafted 20 more personalised emails,
-Coaching/Service delivery
-Social Media Posting (4)
-Content (2hrs): Edit & Upload Markus Wolf (UMP) Podcast (The Scotty GLL Podcast) and create 3 clips for my channel, on the general subjects of performance, success, and growth
-Networking (2hrs): Commenting on FB/IG/LinkedIn/YT

MUSCLES

-Gym: ATG movements
-Cardio: 45m cardio outside
-OMAD, Supps (Keto)

MINDSET
-Online Hustle
-No CA today (got up too late, 8am is a very late start for me, I lost 3 valuable hours)
-Text leads, keep them warm, get them a little more invested, get them out, work on the conversation, same old, same old…

Others:
-Create personal (non biz) IG
-Skincare
-Haircare (Fin, Minox, Supps)
-Dermaroll stretch marks & BioOil

Areas for Dev:
-Sleep is not good. Timing is off. Must fix this. Blue blocking lenses will be on at 7pm, this will do it. Pitch black before bed.

KEEP HAMMERING,
MAC

Today, was actually quite slow.

Sleep, was not good. Has not been lately.

I did my cold emails, and that was solid.

I edited the content, and produced it. It can be uploaded tomorrow.

I did serve my tribe, but there was a break point here.

Content, did not get done, nor did networking. I shot some, but time ran out.............

I hit the gym for movement training, and then, I did cardio.

Nutrition, was also just fine.

Budapest, does bring a few odd experiences. Two dudes accosted me after grocery shopping to inform me I am an n-word, and muttered all sorts of weird shit I could barely understand. One of them was very pissed off. I was prepared to take them both off the planet and told them to get fucked. They folded and dipped. I didn't really care. Carried on and hustled hard.

I share publically because I don't really care that much what others think, to win, you truly can't care. Winning comes to the relentless.

That said, performance, was not really on point. I am not sure why. I focused, and didn't fuck around. I don't watch nonsense or consume useless media. I literally do not touch or scroll on any social media. I don't use it.

I think this was an energy thing. I did take a nap in the middle of the day. Perhaps that was longer than I thought. Hmmm. Damn.

I don't think my mental health is great right now. Think it's just down to a short patch of poor sleep. This, will be resolved. And I expect mental health will also perk up.

WIll keep showing up and adhering to my process.

MAC

Sup Ravi,

I have one question so I can understand your logs better.

If you don't want wife & kids in the future.

MakingAComeback said:
I have seen how they operate, what they offer (....not a lot), and there is no reason for me to pursue this.

And you believe that woman don't have much to offer.

What is now your core reason for putting energy into getting girls? (I might have missed it somewhere.)

Because this goal will still take a lot of energy as you said yourself.
And in the past it was strongly fueled by the fam & kids vision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back