• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

YEAR 3: THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET - FROM NOTHING TO SOMETHING, MY RELENTLESS JOURNEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crisis_Overcomer said:
MakingAComeback said:
And I have a fantastic fucking body

Tattoos

Rhinoplasty

Fillers

Botox

Style overhaul

You forgot leg-lengthening surgery.

Good job man. Now make a new IG.

Waiting for the 7ft Giga-MAC with his thousand women harem!

Success is inevitable.

Sleep has been awful for weeks. It is not making this easy for me.

I got 2 hrs last night, before my body woke me up at 1am, heart racing.

Today, will just be grit and determination, and pushing.

It will not be the best day of work of my life, but it will be an exercise in stoicism.

What factors are killing sleep right now?

Evidently, my body is somehow stressed. It may be the increased commitment to physical training, or returning to a higher level of hustle in life.

It, will abate.

December will be very cold here. I don't expect I will be hustling with women much. I will see what I can get going, otherwise, may be a month off, and I can use the extra time, for biohacking, healing, and restoration, to start 2024 strong.

No Excuses.

Success will not be given.

IT IS TAKEN

Through an abundance mentality & god tier grinding, greatness is possible

Getting to the top

The very tippy top

That involves mindset and work ethic

So, given this is of course going to be a tough day, let's see how I can make the most of it

MAC DADDY

Alright I did some cold email on 2 hr sleep and I was making mistakes. I understood, this is not workable.

Went back to bed. Got about 3-4hrs more sleep. Function and drive returned.

Got up about 9. Hit the gym with Paw and The Dom.

Learned some good shit. Made major form corrections on bent over rows, which were so bad, had to regress back to the bar.

Bench, was pretty good. 5 x 5 @ 75kg. Form adjustment was made on scapula retraction.

Squats, are fine. I have to do the full KoT program to be able to properly squat each time. Just building it up slowly. Made one small form correction, not fully locking the knee, breaking at the knee, bracing the core, and using glutes and hips to lock the weight out. Very light weight, 50kg 5 x 5.

By the end of the year, I want to develop my bench to atleast 5 x 5 @ 80kg. I will hit 5 x 5 @ 100kg in Q1 2024 FOR SURE!

Squat, I want to hit 80kg 5 x 5 by EoY. Very dooable. I want to hit 120kg 5 x 5 Q1.

Deadlift, I'll be OK with 110-120kg 5 x 5 by EoY.

Over the next year, I will develop my squat and deadlift as a priority, to:

140kg 5 x 5 Squats
180lkg 5 x 5 Deadlifts

Bench, I just need to get above 100kg 5 x 5. I may switch to incline at that stage for better pec development. I have a genetically excellent chest, which will become superbly developed.

One tweak to my current workout:

At the end of the compounds, I will do 3 x 12 on hammer curls & tricep pushdowns. 3 times a week.

Very basic routine, but will be done with consistency, and build up the overall body, whilst addressing my genetically weak area - very, very poor arm building genes. Long arms, with long muscle belly.

Otherwise, no major concerns. I am on track with this. My improvements, since last Budapest phase, are dramatic.

One thing I will commit to, is to get some deeper form corrections done by an experienced olympic weightlifting coach. I an making some silly errors, such as, I was not properly retracting my scapula on the bench, and my bent over row form, was so bad, I have not been properly developing my back. However, now that is corrected, my back, which is genetically very strong, on par with my chest, will begin to fucking explode.

Of this, I have no doubt.

I can build muscle. I can gain strength.

I can work hard.

Success is inevitable.

Victory, is near.

Spent many hours with Norwegian girl yesterday. I enjoy being around her, a lot. She is smart, capable, talented, and has a vibrant, uplifting personality. I find talking to her, so healing. Snuggled up with her on the sofa in the coffee shop, occasionally kissing, and enjoying a great Sunday, made me feel like a true winner in life.

We looked like a couple. And if this was the case, I'd be proud.

That is what we want. QUALITY.

Because at KYIL, we are WINNERS who are positive men, who help each other.

____

Paw and The Dom, go out of their way to help me. They are so smart, talented, and capable. And we have a great dynamic and brotherhood. I look forward, to making more money, and travelling the world with these two. With these two legends by my side, elite is simply inevitable, just a case of showing up, applying myself, and remaining CONSISTENT.

I wish all KYIL men, to feel the feeling of success I feel in my heart.

Because this is the sweetest feeling I ever knew in my life.

I am a very normal and average man. Below average actually. I am not smart, talented, gifted, or capable. I am an old school, traditional, blue collar type of man, who believes in family, God, and hard work. I do not fit the mold for success, and am not an example of a guy who was destined to win. I was a loser until I was 30 years old.

I say this to you, not to deprecate myself, but to express humility, and how grateful I am, that men with more ability than I do, invested in me, for no reason other than they saw value and potential in me.

Now, I get to enjoy the fruits of my labour, and the hard work I did in this log, for many years.

I document this, and come to this website every day, because I wish to inspire other men from bad backgrounds, and humble beginnings, to make something of themselves, and to play the cards they were dealt. Just like Andy and The Bastard inspired me to start this journey, I wish to finish this journey and go all the way, and give everything I learn, away for free, so I can break my own cycle, for good, and empower the underdogs in this world to find the strength inside to WAKE UP!

Success, is possible from ANY starting point, with ANY hand, and no matter the disadvantage you may come from.

It just takes ONE thing:

THE ABILITY TO CONSISTENTLY, AND I MEAN CONSISTENTLY, GUT UP, RAIN OR SINE, AND GO ON THE MOTHERFUCKING ATTACK

When I become rich, find a beautiful wife, live an abundant life, have gorgeous children, and am a true legend of underground self improvement, when I am considered one of the greats like Andy and The Bastard, then, you will know these principles and core values in this log, are what got me there. Because I, Ravi, am not shit. Just a man from dirt nothing, who found a buried treasure that was within himself all along:

THE PASSION AND DRIVE TO GO HIGH IN LIFE

AND THAT IF YOUR HEART IS BIGGER THAN THE OBSTACLE THAT IS INFRONT OF YOU

ANY OBSTACLE CAN BE DESTROYED

-MAC DADDY

THE GODFATHER OF GRINDING

Tough week!

-Lost all my leads. The 5+ girls I was texting/dating, all either ghosted, or told me some tall tales of how they've got so much going on in their lives etc.
-Norwegian gal, sent me a big ass essay about how she cannot form an emotional connection with someone due to reasons she can't disclose, but wants us to be friends, and to hang out. She showed me genuine affection, both times we hung out, draped around me, running hands through transplanted hair, stroking back of my neck. Whatever is going in with her, I can respect - she is hustling hard to get her medicine degree, and I ain't mad about it. I enjoyed how she treated me. It is COLD in these streets for a Low SMV king. You gotta cherish these moments, because they are rare as fuck. I blocked her without replying, and moved on. She, like all girls with unlimited optionality, will give no fucks and go onto the next ;-)
-Ballet dancer girl ghosted
-I sent 2 chicks, a selfie of me. These were confirmed for dates. After seeing my selfie, they both unmatched from Tinder, and told me they are not feeling the vibe anymore. BROWN CUCKED!

Been through this cycle for many years.

I learned, in these times, you must have beast mode self talk, and just brain wish yourself to think you have abundance regardless.

Gratitude:

-I am grateful for the gym
-I am grateful to be learning how to better my biz
-I am grateful for looksmaxxing
-I am grateful for my life

-MAC

jakeD said:
Have a chat with me if you want sometime bro on the biohacking either now or in the future. I'm a simple phone call or face time away, always remember that. I think we would have a very interesting discussion on it.

I also don't understand what is going on with you and guys like Scotty on youtube. Surely there has to be a better way to blow that up than whatever you're doing right now? If you guys are trying to start businesses then I don't see why you aren't pushing that shit much harder and making a appearance in whatever PUA / red pill online scene there is left. It seems like you're trying to network some with some big names. Scotty as usual seems to have alot of cold approach / coaching talent but not alot of business sense.

Thanks bro!

Yeah, Scotty is too powerful a force dude. His mentality helps me a lot.

BTW, he is just unbelievable at getting these lays dude. You should see the texts I get from him. A chick, quite hot Indian chick, was getting out of an Uber yesterday. Scotty fucking closed her. EASY WORK.

Masculinity. Killer Instinct.

Scotty's business sense, is not there at all. He is not business oriented. He didn't even charge 99% of the guys who came from GLL. He has probably given way $2 million dollars worth of bootcamps for free. He had the belief, that he should be helping guys, and picking up women, was his hobby.....Fascinating dude.

However, yes, now he has me in his corner, actually helping him deliver a professional service that can truly channel his wisdom and ability, and we are networking with big name people etc, but Scotty is very very much a guy who does not have time for "fake" people and negative sort of people who are not helping guys. We have done podcasts with people who have almost 100k followers, and Scotty just deleted them, because the advice the people were giving, was not positive and very much anti-woman also. He is not OK with misogyny and has a total abundance mindset. He just keeps grinding until he wins. I can tell you, Scotty is a very, very strong person. You may also be surprised to learn, Scotty is VERY pro-people, pro-woman, and actually values proper, deep bonding a lot, dude. Very cool guy for sure. He just wants to be around great people, his bros, great women, and for us to love each other and have a great community.

So when I am in NYC next year, and he is based there again, we will form a men's group most likely and it is this kinda shit, that people can get value from, kinda allowing his essence to flow into them.

-Ravi

-Ravi

MakingAComeback said:
-I sent 2 chicks, a selfie of me. These were confirmed for dates. After seeing my selfie, they both unmatched from Tinder, and told me they are not feeling the vibe anymore. BROWN CUCKED!

I need to reiterate this, as apparently this has come up for multiple guys lately:

Do NOT text selfies to girls.

(Yes, this used to actually be OK maybe 5 years ago and I did it then as well. But the meta around this has changed.)

Selfies are female frame. And almost all men look horrible in them due to how the lens warps the male face.

Instead, send a regular photo of something high value you are doing.

For sure bro. I won't do that again. That has cucked me, many, many times.

I won't lie, when I got that text from Norwegian Girl last night, my body went into fight or flight, it was like a trauma response.

Finally, I meet a chick who I deem "quality", and enjoy being around her, and she tells me this really long, weird text about how she can't form an emotional connection to me, and how she wants me in her life as a friend, and that this will add value to my life. She said she wants to grind with me. This triggered me...a lot....

It was not conscious. It is just trauma and it totally took my mind over.

For hours I lay there, as my mind raced, heart raced, and adrenaline filled the body.

I have worked on my mindset, a lot, and understand what happens in me.

This trauma response can kick in during certain situations, and then, my mind reacts with "flight" based thinking - often, victimhood-type thinking, stories about my own ugliness and lack of desirability, low SMV, and being endlessly discarded by women.

During this, I kept my mindset firm, and when I had the ability to control this storm of thoughts, I'd put my mind back onto abundance, and try to just remind myself, life is abundant, it's full of women, and there are some, who will treat me right.

With the mindset work I've done on myself for years, I've learned that, an abundant mentality must underpin all your thinking if you want success, in any area of life.

Having a great girl, should be seen as no big deal.

Just easy, simple, normal.

I won't lie, the quality of who I usually attract, and how they treat me, can pain me at times. Sometimes, I just think, what is the point? But this, I have learned to overcome, by just reminding myself:

-If I want better quality, I must become better
-More gym
-More style improvements
-More tattooing and accessories
-More cosmetic enhancements (rhinoplasty, botox, filllers, and other procedures)
-More professional photoshoots

There is also the aspect of luck, and possibly meeting someone through cold approach. Budapest, is really bad for cold approach now. The volume, is poor. You have to nab a student girl as they exit lectures, and are often in a right rush. It's not going to be possible to do 20 a day like I wanted. The volume here, in my opinion, is too bad for this now. I can still do 5 a day. Which is frankly nothing. I did a few today, mostly to women who had 0 English, and just walked away.

I will try different times, tomorrow and Friday, and get some quality work in.

Looks like I will simply have to return to night game.

Online apps, are quite slow in BP. I get the odd lead, not many.

There was definitely a slightly melancholic feeling I felt with NG's quick disposal. She is just a chick, there are millions of others. But, it is so rare to find someone you like being around. That has happened, twice in the past ~3 years, with almost 200 girls I dated, and the endless I approached.

The numbers involved, in just finding one who is nice, pleasant, and fun, are insane. Multiple years of grinding. Unfortunately, that just is Low SMV. Market share is small, and of that small share, only a fraction will be worthwhile.

The key thing to do, is to brain wash yourself to see yourself as capable of obtaining a quality woman, easily. You learn to embody this, and it gets you out of those downward thought patterns, quite well.

In the tough, challenging times, that, I have found, is when mindset matters an awful, awful lot.

If you can see SUCCESS as simply your destiny, when times are looking ROUGH AS FUCK, then, imo, that is a guy who will win in the end.

As ever, the game, is the game.

After many years, it was looking like, finally, I can meet chicks who are attractive, and want to know me. FINALLY, I can taste the fruits of my labour. NOPE. Not yet ;-) Lost all my leads in a day. The way I see it, this is the Universe just testing how strong my mindset truly is. These are the times, you have to be grateful, and you have to believe you can get a fantastic life.

I made a video about this on my Facebook today, just to vent, you can check it out here:

https://www.facebook.com/IronWillTribe/videos/1110894153617111

This, I would class, as vlogging the journey. Its a specific video, about the thoughts expressed in this post, on how I have learned to navigate the challenging moments.

It would be all too easy, to blame my looks, being in an environment where I stand out like a sore thumb (and not in a good way), and, of course, being at the bottom of the SMV hierarchy. Because, all those things, are in fact true. And the way out from that, to empower you to do the processes that produce success, is to train yourself to believe that, life has more love, more financial success, more opportunity than you can even do anything with in 10 life times.

It is not scarce.

You can have it all.

If you work extremely hard, for years, with utter consistency, and improve yourself at every level, including your mindset.

You can win like that.

I think the ghosting and discarding, which has been a part of this journey for years, is likely to just endure and be a persistent part of life. I know enough about women, and the SMP now, to understand that women are not going to be happy about having to settle for what they perceive they are above. So, unfortunately, that means there is no real way out of this sort of dating experience: this is the way this goes at the very lowest range of SMV.

The trick, is finding the joy in this...........

Even I, despite all of this, am able to win sometimes.

It just takes a certain warrior spirit.

Fortunately, I have that.

As such - victory will come.

Thanks,
MAC

MakingAComeback said:
But, it is so rare to find someone you like being around. That has happened, twice in the past ~3 years, with almost 200 girls I dated, and the endless I approached.

Don’t beat yourself up to this. I found exactly 1 girl in 2.5 years who I really really liked.

They will come again. The more you improve the faster because as Scotty said: Women by heart are amazing. They just need to see you as the nr1 and they’ll show you that side.

MakingAComeback said:
Finally, I meet a chick who I deem "quality", and enjoy being around her, and she tells me this really long, weird text about how she can't form an emotional connection to me

I had an amazing date last night, gorgeous girl with great personality, delicious makeout, she dives in for more, texts me when she gets home, then ghosted me the next day.

Even as resilient as I am now its still brutal. I turned that pain into some big plans for the future today. Honestly, I had an amazing time last night and would run through the same experience again as it was a thrilling experience. Old me never had experiences like that. Yeah it led to nothing, but you only need to get lucky a few times.

jakeD said:
I was very busy today so will respond more when I get a chance but I cannot fucking stress enough dude how much Scotty is fucking up with this shit. If he doesn't want to make money then so be it. But if he wants to help men, the best possible thing for him to do is to blow himself up and start bootcamps and coaching and etc. And as I already told you, it can't be done on this forum. Playing the youtube game properly is something I don't understand yet either, and correct me if I'm wrong but he gets like 300 views or something on his videos lol. Like yet again, who currently gives a fuck about Scotty? And that's the point btw. People SHOULD give a fuck about Scotty cause he has so much to offer, but it doesn't mean jack shit if he can't reach people.

I get Scotty is all down to earth and humble and modest and shit which is great but this might actually be his own sticking point. Not women but money / business and he needs to change.

Imagine like Scotty approach videos with hundreds of thousands of views on youtube. And stacked bootcamp schedules in city after city (worldwide) even. That is what you guys should be aiming for over time. Not whatever the fuck this shit is currently, no offense.

RSD fucking did it. Why can't you and Scotty? RSD even still runs bootcamps btw but nothing nowhere near on the kind of shit they used to be on. There needs to be a new (modern) PUA community rebuilt and popularized ideally.

You're thinking and acting way too small still for now.

Heavy amount of theory incoming but Scotty is smart but he probably doesn’t get views because he isn’t ranting about how women are all whores or some shit and instead tells men actually good advice. If there’s one thing I understand about the internet is that hate gets more clicks than anything constructive.

YO BROS!

We had an amazing time with The Dom here

As ever, the hustle was great, the discussions, the conversations, the bro time, it is what this is all about

I am more inspired, more hungry, and more dedicated than ever and going to continue going on the attack

Did 5 approaches, exchanged twice, one replied to feeler and seems like a solid lead

Gym done

We had brunch together. We chose the one cade in Budapest with a waitress with an English accent. Hearing that, sent my mind to a dark place and I was triggered.

Leaving that cafe, now smashed approaching for an hour. 1 set, was very good, I'll break it down later.

It's not time to WORK!

Life, is abundant.

The only limit, is the one you place on yourself.

There is NOWHERE you can't actually go, or limit to what you can achieve.

It comes down to WORK ETHIC, MINDSET & GANGSTER MENTALITY

And the ability to truly, truly believe in your f**king dreams

I am the most obsessed and driven person you wil meet. I truly work like this, every day.

I truly am that dog.

Learned a tonne from The Dom, on various aspects of success, effectiveness in physical development, just these little layers, which will get me to the next level.

He gave me an update on my current scores. Vibe improvement was 2 points since Krakow 2023. Looks improvement is 1 point. Life improvement, is there also. This, in total, meant he now puts me at a 7, mostly due to my life and my network. I think he is also being encouraging, as I am still an "up and comer" on his way to great success.

But the gains are there......

Physically, some adjustments to training. Heavy compounds will continue to be the mainstay, but with bicep and tricep work done at the end of the workout, every time, for as long as it takes. These limbs, are weak, and need additional volume to progressively catch up.

He said, I will have to go through a certain ammount of physical suffering to level up. The problem, is my proportions. I absolutely MUST develop my upper arms to gain the physical edge. And for a man who is 6ft5, this is going to be going the extra mile, and being a hard man for about a year or a year and a half, to get very strong in the compounds, while being painfully consistent with isolation work in the arms for 3 times a week.

But.....with time, focus, and consistency...............

EVEN A FUCKING DOG FROM THE SEWER LIKE ME WINS IN LIFE

LIKE I HAVE DONE EVERY MONTH OF MY JOURNEY

AND AS I WILL DO UNTIL THERE IS NO BREATH LEFT IN MY BODY

ALL THAT IS WITHIN ME IN HEART, BODY, AND SOUL, WILL BE POURED INTO THIS JOURNEY

AND I WILL SUCCEED

MAC DADDY

You've got so much potential with your frame, I think your right to step up the arm volume, if you build your delts and yoke along side this you'd be able to pull off a sick v-taper too!

MakingAComeback said:
YO BROS!

We had an amazing time with The Dom here

As ever, the hustle was great, the discussions, the conversations, the bro time, it is what this is all about

I am more inspired, more hungry, and more dedicated than ever and going to continue going on the attack

Did 5 approaches, exchanged twice, one replied to feeler and seems like a solid lead

Gym done

We had brunch together. We chose the one cade in Budapest with a waitress with an English accent. Hearing that, sent my mind to a dark place and I was triggered.

Leaving that cafe, now smashed approaching for an hour. 1 set, was very good, I'll break it down later.

It's not time to WORK!

Life, is abundant.

The only limit, is the one you place on yourself.

There is NOWHERE you can't actually go, or limit to what you can achieve.

It comes down to WORK ETHIC, MINDSET & GANGSTER MENTALITY

And the ability to truly, truly believe in your f**king dreams

I am the most obsessed and driven person you wil meet. I truly work like this, every day.

I truly am that dog.

Learned a tonne from The Dom, on various aspects of success, effectiveness in physical development, just these little layers, which will get me to the next level.

He gave me an update on my current scores. Vibe improvement was 2 points since Krakow 2023. Looks improvement is 1 point. Life improvement, is there also. This, in total, meant he now puts me at a 7, mostly due to my life and my network. I think he is also being encouraging, as I am still an "up and comer" on his way to great success.

But the gains are there......

Physically, some adjustments to training. Heavy compounds will continue to be the mainstay, but with bicep and tricep work done at the end of the workout, every time, for as long as it takes. These limbs, are weak, and need additional volume to progressively catch up.

He said, I will have to go through a certain ammount of physical suffering to level up. The problem, is my proportions. I absolutely MUST develop my upper arms to gain the physical edge. And for a man who is 6ft5, this is going to be going the extra mile, and being a hard man for about a year or a year and a half, to get very strong in the compounds, while being painfully consistent with isolation work in the arms for 3 times a week.

But.....with time, focus, and consistency...............

EVEN A FUCKING DOG FROM THE SEWER LIKE ME WINS IN LIFE

LIKE I HAVE DONE EVERY MONTH OF MY JOURNEY

AND AS I WILL DO UNTIL THERE IS NO BREATH LEFT IN MY BODY

ALL THAT IS WITHIN ME IN HEART, BODY, AND SOUL, WILL BE POURED INTO THIS JOURNEY

AND I WILL SUCCEED

MAC DADDY

HELL YEAH MAN! You're the BEAST of consistency! I can't wait to meet you and The Dom in person - perhaps 2024 will be the year I finally visit y'all in Romania?

Yoyoooooo!

Sewerdog For sure homie, keep working, and see you again soo!

Joe, we had a blast, and I will either see you in Austin, or you can come here to Budapest and spend some time.

Success is a team sport.

Its about being around great people.

HUSTLING

Up. Visualisation done.

ATG / Knees Over Toes done.

Gym: Compounds + Arm work done.

In my fave coffee shop, redeeming a voucher. It's on them this time ;-)

There is an ugly ass guy here, with a hair line worse than mine was, with a very hot chick. Motivation to grind.

Did some cold approaches, got some numbers, one gal is receptive. Gonna scope schedule and pin her down over the weekend. Coffee --> Try to Pull --> Try to close. She is quite pretty, also.

As I expect.

No more average.

Greatness only!

Now, to the Co Working, to WORK.......

THE IRON WILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET

(1) Money:
-New Biz Dev (1.5hr)
-Coach & Service (2hr)
-Social Media: 4 Posts (throughout the day)
-Content: 2hrs work - Upload video with Joe DatingUnchained - The IronWill Legend
-Networking: 2hrs

(2) Muscles:
-Lifting: Squat, Bench, Rows 5 x 5 & Direct Arm Work (DONE)
-Keto
-KneesOverToes (DONE)

(3) Mindset:
-Online Hustle
-Text Leads
-Date @ 8, if she flakes work, and then go to the club

Notes:

Abundance breeds more abundance

Alignment with positive consciousness, fast tracks success

Private victories, are eventually rewarded in public

Very busy as per usual. 60hrs a week on biz.

Not much time. Can't reply to messages.

But doing my best.

To serve the human animal and to make a better world in some way.

MAC DADDY

KneesOverToes 5 days a week

Lengthening hip flexors

Opening up the groin and hips

And rebuilding the squat and deadlift

Baby weight right now, but the hips are active, glutes doing their work, as well as the quads

https://www.facebook.com/reel/3694718750857037

I need to get the split squat properly developed, as well as the seated good morning

And my squats and deads will be able to properly be built up

For a good level of development, I just need 140kg 5 x 5 squats, and 180kg 5 x 5 deadlits

That will be enough overall systemic stress to have build a bigger, stronger version of myself

That I think will take a full year, so 2024

The additional limb work, will be done at the end of every workout

Give me 4 months of this, and I am sure, I will add 0.5 to my SMV

A full year, and we're talking +1.

KEEP WORKING

MAC

Great day!

Gym, smashed.

Work, smashed.

Posted content, booked some calls, and growing my brand.

Did some cold approaches of some hot girls. They were down to exchange IG. I haven't made a new IG yet, and they refused number. No thaks!

Went on a date with a cute girl. University student, in her final year.

Meet at bar. Vibe, is chill. Built comfort, and find her emotive topics. She enjoys travel. I use this to build commonality. Stay with comfort building. Use tonality, eye contact, and moments of tension. She opens up more and more, and then wants to show me her face travel locations. So I sit next to her, and in a calibrated way, put my hand on her ass, Start feeling it. She has a bit of a peach,

Pitch again, but we have such a vibe now, she agrees, and when she agrees, I feel a real sexual energy, and she is excited to come hom with me

Take her back

More escalation

Flowing, pumping her emotions.

Stimming, future projection, and then using the various answers she gave, to build more commonality and connection.

Take the lead, start undressing her. She looks nice. She is TINY. This girl, was so small, to my 6ft5 massive frame.

Sex with her, is FIRE!

This was one of the most intense, animal like bangs of my life.

She is in ecstasy, absolutely loving it. When I took my top off, she saw my bod, and my big fat cock, her eyes lit up, I have never had a woman desire me to this extent.

When we are fucking, and yes, we fucked for 2 hours straight - I listen to the group, Above & Beyond, and enjoy the great sex and lovely, progressive house/trance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi0sVRZ_49c

She is going fucking INSANE, she is losing her mind, licking me all over, biting me, she is seriously enjoying herself, and I am getting off on this like hell. She takes a lot of pleasure in watching my cock slide in and out of her, and she wants to watch this for a while.

What was so great, for me, was that this is a conservative, Hungarian girl, who you would NEVER guess was such a freak in bed. I am humbled in my beliefs about the women of Europe not liking me. It is not true.

I have fucked a new girl, every week since I returned to BP. After the bootcamp, I am a new man. One night, I got 2 women to suck my dick the same night - lmfao!

Thank you Dante and Pancake for teaching me Manhattan Game,

Why I am closing:

-Game: With Game improvements, your social and romantic ability, signals to the girl, you are adept, capable, and clearly, a sexual and open, liberated man, who is good with women.

-Mental Health & Focus: The foundation for all achievement. I under performed during my last Budapest trip, due to a mental health crisis. I have found, ketosis, actually brought me back to life

https://youtu.be/ISosQFO06IM?si=YCbQhVaxrwSXieR-

Do you know Andy was suicidal for 10 years?

He then went on a self improvement jouney, did keto to drop weight, and healed his brain

That is how he became an ass kicker, along with mindset work

MAC knows things

I know a lot about my strong areas

Self Improvement, Project Management, Wellness & Biohacking

That stuff, is how I personally achieve consistently in my life

My life, is great

I have abundance, because I did the consistent, consistent work to chase greatness

I know I am on my way to becoming one of lifes true winners

I am not sweating it

When men like me win, we double down even harder

I am investing in a month of Keto coachin with a clinic here in Budapest

And I will invest in business coaching in Jan, and double my income in Q1

It ain't hard for me any more

Because I understand the deeper game of success

This is a self improvement forum. I seek to be friends with those who are true self improvers, who seek success in money, physique, and relationships. These are the true winners.

I am not concerned with just getting laid. I can get laid. I am concerned with major life success, and to obtain a quality woman.

Which is going to come, through this work..................

I work from 5am until 5pm purely on business. Outside of that, I eat, hit the gym, read for an hour, and go to bed.

I moderate the forum with what little time I have, and try my best. I have bills to pay and to keep a roof over my head, I can’t reply instantly to things, and barely have time to check in with friends etc. Remember, this is just over a year of my business. The first year in business, is fucking hard.

And yet..........I suceed.

I live a truly hard core and deeply focused life.

I put in some real work here. I also, do my best to run the community on KYIL, and volunteer what small ammount of time I have. It costs me btw. I do this, at my own expense and cost (opportunity cost). I know generally guys are grateful, but it can be tricky sometimes, as there are also some people who, sadly, do want to see me fail in my life and I do get some ugly messages of hate. Sad, imo, in the game of success, you truly cannot care what other people think of you. You can't care.

This is a self improvement forum. Primarily, that is it’s focus. My mission, is self improvement, achievement, and pursuit of holistic life success, in finance, relationships, and health.

Success, is inevitable. Because when I win, I just double down, and work even harder.....

It's 232, I have crushed this week. I will go to sleep, one of lifes champions, and when I wake up, I will be finishing the week strong, and keep winning

Thank you to my supporters and comrades

And thank you to those who take pleasure in the challenges and difficult times I have in my life, you give me the motivation to win, and I look forward to becoming a true legend of self improvement, because I know these cunts will be feeling like shit for the rest of their days

Anyone can tear things down

But to build something up?

That is the hard part they don't want to do ;-)

Lucky for the rest of us, God created grinders like me, who will do all in their power to make a contribution and walk with their fellow man

TO YOUR SUCCESS!

-MAC DADDY

Redemption: Winning - Against All Odds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH3N6Q2qHWE

The feeling that I have inside today, is the most sublime gratitude.

There is a special feeling you feel inside, when you know that the guy you used to be, is dead, buried, and gone.

And that the long search for answers, is over.

That the disease of long term loneliness and isolation, had a cure after all.

And that what was so broken, despite the seeming impossibility of the task, can be fixed.

I know, because I was once that impossibly broken individual.

I didn't think I was going to be able to go on my first date when I came here.....

But it happend.

First lay.....seemed impossible

And then it happened.

FWB, same thing.

A really hot chick, same thing.

Both of these, took place.

Beating approach anxiety, seemed like it would just not happen for me. I had unbelievable levels of AA.

And yet, it went away.

I am a true hard case. I come, from very bad stock. Very severe mental and physical illness. Very bad appearance (obese and absolutely gruesome looking). 0 positive experiences, consistent bad treatment, and there was no reason for me to think that would ever change.

I lived 30 years of my life like that.

As I wander the streets sometimes, going about my life, I think to myself how truly lucky I am that I made it through all that.

It was far from a given, to put it mildly.....

Rather painfully, during the initial parts of my journey, a few people genuinely told me that it was unlikely I would succeed

“I don’t think he’ll make it”

I never dwelled on it, nor did I take pleasure in proving so many people wrong throughout this log.

Go back and read it for yourself.

Redemption: A Personal Victory

For most of my life, I believed that I was truly less than other people, that something was broken inside of me, deeply fucked up, and that I was somehow missing a component of what is required to be a normal person.

I would call myself, “God’s lonely man”, a reference to the character Travis Bickle, in the Scorccese movie, Taxi Driver. A loner, an outcast, a dysfunctional and bitter man, who ultimately, derails his life.

He is a failure.

These feelings, in quiet moments, would be the most haunting I ever knew. The visions that would form in my mind, of dying a lonely, sad, isolated old man. Who no one ever really cared about, and who never really lived.

I was a severely anxious person, with very extreme mental illness. My anxiety disorders, were many, and I was literally a housebound agorophobic, for multiple years in my 20s.

Tormented by my own mind.

Really, in those many dark, lonely years, that was when I began to actually form a vision for the future.

That, was when the new version of myself, the character I call MAC, was in fact born.

In those years where I was so sick, barely functioning at all, I would dream for hours and hours, visualising about a future, where I had lost all the weight, where I had become successful, and where I had obtained abundance and choice, in all areas of life.

Where I had blown past all limits, and transcended all the challenges I had in life.

In areas where I was weak, I had made myself strong.

And by all accounts: I had won.

You will never know how many years of work it took, just to resume a basic life. To work again. To be able to just engage in life. That is the sort of fucked up situation I came here from.

To overcome all of that, and to find success, to me, became, within my mind, one of the greatest stories I could make my life into.

Who else would have done something like that?

I searched and searched, and just couldn't find a case like mine.

So at a certain point, I decided, that I would simply become that hardcase success story myself, or die trying.

Period.

This, became a dream, and though it seemed an absolute impossibility, sat in my house, unemployed, barely alive, 280lbs of obese, severely mentally and physically ill, mess of a human - I became as obsessed as you see I am today.

When it was time to start this journey, which began a few weeks before my 30th birthday, I went at this journey with a level of super human ferocity, that I myself cannot believe I was able to bring fourth.

That, was the extreme grinding period, and it lasted 1.5 years.

I have had some challenges this year, the stress of first time entrepreneurship, whilst trying to reach the next level in dating and relationships, was difficult. The challenges of learning game, and addressing the weak aspects of my mindset, was tough.

And yet, like all other goals I have set since I began my journey, with focus, commitment, and consistency – all outcomes are obtained.

It’s as simple as that.

As obsessed as I was then, I am now.

If not MORE, because now, I actually know, I am going to pull it off.....

There is a special feeling the person who started from nothing, from down low, way down low, can feel.

It’s a feeling of going back 10 years mentally, and thinking to yourself – how in the FUCK did I pull this off?!

If you’d have asked the 22 year old version of myself, if he’d have slept with 13 women, dated around 150-200, and approached 7,000 by the time he was 32, that anxiety ridden, self destructive mess, would have thought you were off your rocker…..

The personal pride I feel, for turning things around, is immense, because only within my brain, do those memories of those truly bleak, dark times reside. Only I myself know, how truly lonely and isolated I once was. Only I recall those long, dark, lonely nights, where I wandered the streets, trying to gather my thoughts, the cold wind hitting my face, whilst the rest of the world, it seemed, were having the time of their lives.

That version of me, was lost.

I took a guy truly that fucked up, with that many problems, who was a fucking loser, failure, and fuck up by any estimation

And I turned him into this mother fucker here

That, to me, has been my redemption. And it has made me realise, that to have accomplished so much, from the hell I came, I can call myself a winner in life.

Because what all this journey has taught me, is about the deep game of success, about the core of self improvement, performance, and how to rewire the brain, to become an elite performer,

I believe this life, is a spiritual experience, and that we are called here, for a mission.

Some, are awake enough to realise their mission.

Others, pass through life in a walking daze.

This weekend, I am just going to enjoy these feelings of deep gratitude, reflect on my improvements this year, and allow myself to enjoy the fruits of my labours.

When you achieve goals that you once thought were impossible, your mind changes, and you start to see the world differently.

It is, in my opinion, largely limitless.

You are limited only by your mindset.

Yours,
-Ravi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back