• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

YEAR 3: THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET - FROM NOTHING TO SOMETHING, MY RELENTLESS JOURNEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all!

Found ways to freeze ice and have ice baths again, it's not as cold as before, just 14C, but it is a welcome return.

I got up at 11am after an insane night of banging. Went to bed at 4am.

Strolled down to a coffee shop, and just gave myself the morning to enjoy my success.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htgr3pvBr-I

In dating & women, I am definitely experiecing the fruits of my labour, and the work I put in for many years, started to crystalise and change my identity.

Hair transplant helped, I made style changes recently, to add more edge. I am also gaining muscle, due to an amazing program from my bro Ketan from Intellectual Muscle, who I wil shout out as he helped me with that one for free. 5 x 5 heavy compounds, and then some layers at the end I learned from The Dom.

It seems like I have an animal magnetism, that I didn't have before. Every day, I wander around, and see women turning their heads to look. When I go to stores or coffee shops, to fuel my caffeiene addiction, when I interact with the women there, their eyes light up.

I notice these things, because as the years of self improvement have gone by, I noticed how every aspect of my life got better.

Truly, this is about SMART work, and consistency. Painful, painful consistency.

Showing up to insane degrees.

I have more posts here than anyone else, because I am the most consistent guy here.

So I was able to overcome my bad starting position, and now create a beautiful future for myself.

Life is good.

Any game, whether its money, women, or health & physique, can be won.

SUCCESS is the ultimate FUCK YOU

SUCCESS is the ultimate, middle finger up

The absolutely scintillating feeling of Winning

The harsh mistress, visiting you yet again

Winning, is where I feel so alive, at the bleeding edge of life, truly at the cause of creation

This is all, a head game

And to win the head game, it is about solving your individual performance equation

I need to improve sleep, ice baths, and then just hammer gym and money for a while, to obtain better quality.

That is the next chapter for me.................

-Ravi

Thebastard said:
YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

THE BULL MARKET IS HERE FOR MACDADDY!

I gotta make some money and come spend a month with u in Latam

I will stack cash for a while and in 2024 me and you will rent an AirBNB and just have a blast for a month doing tourist shit and bio hacking to god tier levels

Be well and be easy

See you soon legend

Ravi

LAY #16

Hot Indian girl, tourist from the UK, came to Budapest with her girlfriends, got dicked down by me!

Went to meet her at the club entrance, chatted w/ her friends, stole her from them

Pulled to mine

Very nice and sweet girl

Escalating, she resists kiss at the start, but I calibrate, overcome, and she responds

She is then game

All going well, but I was banging the other chick until 4am the night before

I am so tired I can barely get my cock hard

FML

We try and try, I get it in and it is on...but goes soft

FML

We just kiss and hug for hours and fall asleep

Bang her the next morning, she is LOVING IT, I came quite early tho

She was loving the sex so much she was SUPER upset, because she was insanely horny for me

We messed around and did other stuff

She showers off, and leaves my place to get her flight

In life, no matter what you think about yourself, IF YOU DO THE WORK, and improve yourself, invest in coaching and mentoring, you will suceed

Losers just waste their life, watching videos and telling themselves they know what needs to be done

Winners invest in themselves

And I am now enjoying the fruits of my labour

Having a lot of sex, with a lot of different women

DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A GANGSTER

MAC DADDY

So tired man

Too much slaying going on

I got another date later, and one tomorrow

I will finish this bull run and see what happens and fuck me dude I gotta focus and get my shit together hardcore

It is still so curious to me....

A guy can go from incel, to slayer

Can a guy go from meh finances to BALLER?

I want that

I invested a large sum to become who I am today, probably spent 50k on my own self improvement

Nailing biz, will help me become truly elite

Longer term want to become a self improvement legend

So the next generation can surpass us all

And be the men we need

Let us show them the path, so the young savages, can create a better world

MakingAComeback

Nice one Ravi!

Good to see you on a roll - sometimes things just come together and you have a good streak. Can see that all the work you've been doing over the years is now paying off

Real happy for you!

MakingAComeback said:

Can a guy go from meh finances to BALLER

Yeah but you probably have to spent a bit less time fucking every girl for that king 👑

Bros

I am in bliss

This is like a trip

Unbelievable feeling

I am so tired man, I can't move, barely slept in days

Another date later

Two tomorrow

And one of the lays, wants to see me again next week

LOL

I gotta ride this wave and then I gotta focus man

I don't have problems with women, any more............

2024 has got to be about money and body

All will be well

Life is fucking good

I feel like a absolute baller

Damn this feeling is so good, I just want to enjoy it

-Ravi

kratjeuh said:
MakingAComeback said:

Can a guy go from meh finances to BALLER

Yeah but you probably have to spent a bit less time fucking every girl for that king 👑

Bro

Absolutely THIS

We gotta talk FOCUS man

I am gonna enjoy this streak but I am so so so so tired rn dude

FUCK

-Ravi

This is, ultimately, a success and self-improvement forum

Not a fucking PUA or getting laid forum. I want to keep human garbage of that sort, out.

Those spaces attract the lowest of the low, literal degenerates not qualified to take out the trash or contribute value to society. They sicken me.

Here, we succeed, become winners, and win in life in general

I do not associate with morons or one-dimensional trash whose existence is based around the sensations in their penis. Those people, stay away from me, because they cannot stand being around a better man than them. They are triggered, because they know they are scum. I hope they're so offended, they never interact with me, and will I keep my middle finger raised to people who do not want to contribute value to society and be positive, productive people.

Winner shit only.

-R

Erm....you are linking to a program....in response to this , entirely separate and distinct internet forum, being a self improvement based community?

It's like me going into a powerlifting, insisting that it is a strength training community, and pointing out one of the members is also interested in bodybuilding

You miss the point entirely.

THIS IS NOT A DEDICATED PUA OR GETTING LAID FORUM

There. That is all I was trying to say. I don't know why you are linking to Scotty's program. This is puzzling as fuck.

Anyway, the program Scotty is developing, is indeed for people to thrive in their dating and social lives, but has a great deal of community and self improvement built into it, and does have underlying approaches to engender consistency and focus, so guys can get real results. Ran by the god damn GOAT, Scotty, who is killing it to this day, lol.

I know how Scotty wants to build that, and the vision he has. It is simply incredible, and what he wants to build, is so powerful, I want to help him do that. It goes way beyond getting laid, Scotty has a lot to offer man. How the GOAT/Elite level guys think, is of great value to absorb, and if you know Scotty like I do, as a guy who speaks to him for hours every week, you would know Scotty believes in community, brotherhood, building great mentalities and social skills, and becoming an incredible man, who women love. It is quite deep, and whilst getting laid is a core focus on that specific project, that program has many layers. And will require people to work, pretty hard. If you know Scotty, at all, you should know Scotty's work ethic is basically that of iron, and he hustled 7 days a week with girls, without any time off, for 7 years, whilst running his father's business.

Anyway, guys, well specifically jake D, you guys are all solid and bros, but stop fucking cluttering up my log with some tangential bullshit. Whilst I do like you, this is pissing me off right now, and I want my journal to be focused on my hustle and activities and not take all these tangents. I don't like it, I want clarity and calm, consistency. It bugs me to read all this stuff, that takes my time off my own success.

Instead of putting time into writing this stuff to me, how about you go succeed, make more money, fuck more girls, build your body up, grow your mind and skills.

This forum is about WORK and RESULTS

So shut the fuck up and go do some actual work, put money in your bank, girls on your dick, muscle on your frame, and get to the tippy top in this world

Less hot air, more god damn WORK

-MAC

jakeD said:
I'm linking to Scottys program cause i'm trying to figure out what the fuck this is even about and if I'm confused about it, someone who is intimately involved with you and this community for 10+ years then how do you think clients are going to feel?

And sure I get it is your log. Where else do you want me to post it or discuss it? Obv I'm not sure if I'm important enough to reach out to personally in your mind and creating a thread about it here would probably get locked for "mental masterbation" at least in the past.

Look, Ravi, I'm really not trying to be antagonistic with you but have legitimate questions / thoughts at this point. Or if you feel they are not legitimate then tell me. That's what I said, just tell me what's up. I'm grown, I can handle it, don't worry.

I think it is both about self improvement and getting laid. But you're downplaying a pretty legitimate part of it here saying "this has nothing to do with sex" after literally spending the last pages of this log finally being a fuckboy and going out and slaying. Come on now.

Jake, I am not exactly sure why you have ingrained this odd behaviour, and why you cannot comprehend the idea of not cluttering up this log.

This something you could work on, perhaps. Whilst you are a talented and capable man, imo, you should be successful, and winning in life, because you have the ability and have already crushed with girls.

Try to ask yourself, why you find it so hard to keep focused, and behave in a logical, structured way.

Are you taking massive action in life? Are you succeeding in your goals, and is your life moving forwards?

Have you truly obtained all that you have sought, and now have so much time freedom, you can dissect and analyse what Chris (a legit multi millionaire and very smart man) did, or what these other successful men are screwing up?

Or are you caught up, commenting on other peoples lives, instead of putting time and energy into your own achievements?

These other people, are out there winning. Are you? They are not stressing out about the fine details of what Chris did at GLL, when Chris has built multiple businsses doing $200 million a year in sales. They are not commenting on how this could scale, and that could be better. Are you making meaningful progress yourself, or are you stuck, not going anywhere fast?

This is something, imo, you need to work on. Be structured, focused, and have clarity. You are all over the place, emotional, up and down, and behave in an erratic manner sometimes. To help you out with that, I am going to not respond to you when you come into my log, to speak your thoughts or just seek to obtain opinions and thoughts on random topics.

When you come to my log, seeking to get me to hash out explanations or clarifications over whatever subject matter you put infront of me, you come across as quite bored and not deeply engaged in life and achievement. You are capable of doing a lot more than that....

So, again, you definitely need to learn to stop cluttering up this log, and to start working on that, I am going to ask you to stop these arbitrary diversions and attempts to have people explain themselves to you. Other people, are out there, living their best life. You are not entitled to having every facet of their life, explained to you, and frankly, I do not think that is even a good use of your time. Why don't you just move your own life forward, instead of insisting people explain themselves to you all the time.....

-R

jakeD said:
I think it's a bit of a poor take and very confusing too, to call guys trying to get laid "human garbage" and "scum". Especially in a log that is currently about you getting laid and slaying and sending a video of someone sucking your dick to a group chat. I am sorry bro and I really don't even dislike you at all, quite the opposite, genuinely, but like what the fuck are you talking about? Lol.

Don't be mad that my Big Brown Cock MOGS your fuckin life 8 days a week Jakers

I don't dislike you either, you just use my log like a fool sometimes, and it is pretty fucking annoying right now!

Jake, you're not even trying to stop cluttering this log up.

The last 3 posts I have made, I clearly communicated this, and you simply do not register it.

You pay it no mind, and do what you want to do, regardless.

...Life does not tend to reward this sort of behaviour, it does not show one is a "team player", and is not an act in "good faith".

The idea of the emotional bank account matters here. I put reserves into it, when I show good faith, and am a team player. and I deplete it, when I act in bad faith, and push people's limits.

I think it would be fair to say, you've made some really abrasive posts agaisnt me, highlighting how little you respect me, how you do not value me, and how I do not deserve success.

"This community put you up way higher than you deserve to be at this point and it's to the detriment of this community IMO at this point. You need to fucking check yourself Ravi"

"I'm sorry but I just can't get behind you as leader and mod. Everything in a organization is massively influenced from the top down btw and right now that's you."

"And I don't want to be in an environment that is owned by you, building it up"

I saved your posts, which were removed from the forum by the other moderators. We reviewed them. I found them to be abusive, vindictive, spiteful, and frankly, completely in sharp contrast to what you have written today, and how cool you have been with me in the past. I didn't take it personally, because I am open to feedback, but you seem to think you can express disdain for me, and then talk about having positive regard and respect for me, without this being a contradiction in terms.

Make your mind up, Jake.

You go out of your way to shit on me one day, and then the next, you change your tone......

Does this show a pattern of erratic, illogical behaviour?

Does this show a lack of emotional stability?

Is this behaviour indicative of effective leadership and decision making?

You are ignoring what I said, without paying it ANY attention.

And yet, you want me to listen to you. You express, how I need to schedule time to listen to your thoughts, jump in a call with you, and truly take on board your views.

When I ask you to do one simple thing, you fucking ignore it.

This, is just quite strange behaviour, and something I will highlight. It speaks of an inner insecurity you have, imo - a certain neediness.

This surprises me, because I see you as quite an alpha and bad ass man, and yet, you, imo, do have an insecurity around being heard and valued, so to speak, which can cause you to lash out and become, frankly, quite pissed off and even abusive.

You are extremely adept with many things, and have aspects of the game down, to a high level. Infact, you helped me understand a lot about killer instinct, and some of your posts, are very rich in insight. I think the entire community can agree, you are a very smart man. You have helped me out, taught me things, and generally, been a positive man.

But, with your clear ability - why are you not doing better in life?

Imo, some of your patterns, and more toxic aspects of your personality, stop you from being a fully successful human being. At the same time, some of these things, mean you slay with hot girls. So, this is why I find you so interesting, and despite you being a pain in the ass sometimes.

Most guys here, including me, like you, yet you post about how I am going to ban you?

Did you fucking forget, when Andy banned your account the first time, it was me who begged Radical to let you come here as your real account, and keep posting?

I am glad I did that, and stick by the decision, because you've added value to my life, and helped me many many times, including believing in me and having my back in dark times.

But, you are prone to some bad melt downs, and in those times, you can attack people in negative ways.

You discredited the contribution I make to KYIL, because I have "only 12 lays" (banged 4 girls since then btw, it's been just over a week, we're at 16 now, and it will be 50 soon, after that, I am done and just want a wife), and hence, you see me as somehow unable to make a contribution to this community.

And at the very same time, you whine constantly about how your contribution, is not taken seriously, and how you are somehow a forgotten user, who is never appreciated.

This seems to be an insecurity of yours, that is always there underneath the surface.

No one seems to be above criticism from you. Scotty, Chris, Andy, RSD Tyler. I mean, you slight me for my lays, though I was a virgin 2 years ago, and am seeking a LTR. And you slight Scotty, for not being present in the communty, and being elusive. In the interview Andy did with Scotty, you sent in a snide, rude, and distasteful message to the Q&A, asking why anyone should take Scotty seriously, when he was never even present in the community, and was always an enigma. You said that about a guy with 500 lays, who even the most elite men in the world, see as a true legend.

So my contribution is not worthy, because I have the lays I do. And Scottys, despite his 500 lays, is not worthy, because he was an enigma?

I think, this is a defese mechanism of yours, so you can feel better about your own life.

Is this a healthy defence mechanism?

I think not, but I don't judge you, because I do similar things.

Sometimes, it's like you disdain those who take action, and who work and get ahead in their life. Sometimes, you've told me, me being a hard worker, actually makes me worse with women. Not true. I just needed to adjust my game, which I did. And I get laid just fine now.

Many people, work hard, and are successful with women, dude.

Scotty, didn't post on the community, because he was WORKING and being successful. Scotty, works HARD. He is in fact a savage man. A fucking animal.

Like myself, now I am winning in life, I don't sit here all day, explaining myself to you and your many flights of fancy, because I am WORKING and making myself successful.

You are inconsistent with your judgement, prone to outburst, and for all the time you will spend pointing out other people's flaws, I don't understand why the same powers of analysis and reason, are not really moving your own life forward.

Your best thinking, got you where you are.

You are dealing with a lot of shit, having to sell blood plasma to stay alive, having court hearings, trying to stay gainfully employed.

Have you heard of fixing your own oxygen mask, before trying to help others?

I think, the pattern of you prying into others processes and wanting them to explain themselves to you, is just part of a deeper problem with you, which is:

-You are not sufficiently focused on YOU.
-You are not sufficiently dedicated to fixing YOUR OWN life.
-You may be engaged in escapism, by prying into the lives of others, rather than looking into your own.

That, if it is true, should be something you engage with.

Doing so, is a better use of your time, over the persistent cluttering up of my log up, week in, week out, despite being told many times to not do this.

Furthermore, and I say this seriously, keep my big fat fucking BROWN COCK, out of it. That, is for shoving inside of women, and making them scream. It is not for you.

I now consider this to have clearly addressed your cluttering up my log, dude, please respect it.

-MAC

MakingAComeback said:
Not a fucking PUA or getting laid forum. I want to keep human garbage of that sort, out.

Those spaces attract the lowest of the low, literal degenerates not qualified to take out the trash or contribute value to society. They sicken me.

This doesn’t flow well with me.

The getting laid/PUA part of this forum is important because it’s a crucial step in the development as a man. Most men use this stage as a stepping stone to a better life.

Some people stay in here, just how Scotty was. He reached 500+ lays, I don’t think he’s human garbage. It’s because of men like him, that people like us can grow in an area that’s outside of our comfort zone.

Let’s not disrespect people for taking different paths in life. We’re dealing with a wave of negativity the last couple of weeks. It’s time to break this pattern and support every men who’s changing for the better, regardless of his route of choice

All good man.

Now I have some chick telling me to choose a spot for our date.

Lets see what I can make happen.

I am so tired I don't think my dick will work.

FUCK

-Ravi

kratjeuh said:
MakingAComeback said:

This doesn’t flow well with me.

The getting laid/PUA part of this forum is important because it’s a crucial step in the development as a man. Most men use this stage as a stepping stone to a better life.

Some people stay in here, just how Scotty was. He reached 500+ lays, I don’t think he’s human garbage. It’s because of men like him, that people like us can grow in an area that’s outside of our comfort zone.

Let’s not disrespect people for taking different paths in life. We’re dealing with a wave of negativity the last couple of weeks. It’s time to break this pattern and support every men who’s changing for the better, regardless of his route of choice

I was kinda referring to the old skool PUA forums

Those places were toxic as fuck

I am not referring to Scotty & Chris

But yeah I don't want to be negative, I don't mean to come across like that

Thanks for speaking on that, I will be better in that regard.

Now can we please FOCUS in my log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back