• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

YEAR 3: THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET - FROM NOTHING TO SOMETHING, MY RELENTLESS JOURNEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
jakeD said:
I also think too that it's a massive mistake to ignore all this. The answer is more communication and not less and if disagreement is reached then so be it. But simply leaving each other in the dark is not conducive or helpful IMO. And yet again, another reason why it's hard to communicate on here. Cause that would be "theory" and "mental masterbation". it's like no dude I'm actually reaching out and maybe it's a conversation that would be productive to be had.

Again

Please, FOCUS. My log, my hustle.

This is an example of a clutter post, to help you understand what I mean

Now you know - we can work on it, alright?

This, we need to phase out

Thanks for understanding

-MAC

Had a gal over last night, she was insanely horny, wouldnt stop fucking me until 2am. She got up at 6am and wanted more dick. Cannot believe how horny she was. Nutcase.

I have had my needs met, to the maximum.

I have been getting lots of sex lately, with different women.

I do not feel like I used to feel.

I want to go monk mode for a bit and just focus on biz and body, and live a calm, focused life.

Chris GLL, was an achiever, because he worked on ONE goal, 12 hrs a day.

Me and Scotty did a great podcast on Sunday, and he was clear, both Scotty and Chris, worked on ONE goal, for 12 hrs a day.

Scotty inspires the FUCK out of me. I have the upmost appreciation for this dude's complete fucking dedication to his own personal goals in life.

He wanted to slay girls, and became THE GOAT. Because he FOCUSED, on that ONE goal, for 12 hrs a day.

I did that in The Phoenix Project, and now, I am MAC 2.0. Women, just like me dude.

I improved myself.

Now girls like me,

And....I succeed.

Think it's time to knuckle down for a bit, and see what happens in my life when I bring TOTAL FOCUS.

let it be on record that from now on, no one is allowed to quit until they have at least 245 pages of raw hustle on their log

colgate said:
let it be on record that from now on, no one is allowed to quit until they have at least 245 pages of raw hustle on their log

I have been fucking so much lately

Had so much pussy lately, texts flying in for more dates, more fucking leads

I wake up and I just feel like such a damn stud

I got my needs met

Truly, deeply, internally.

I was speaking to the No Brains Crew, about my convo with Scotty.

When him and Chris got up, each day was ENTIRELY FOCUSED on the ONE GOAL.

He used the term, "no separation". Everything, absolutely everything, was about banging chicks

That is why they got so much action.

But he said, the same reason, is why Chris was going 50-100k a month with GLL.

Massive success, is possible in any domain, it just requires going ALL IN

So I think I may be going ALL IN, and I mean, genuinely ALL IN, for atleast 4-5 months, in IronWill.

I hired a great business coach, who will help me get there. And if I clear the decks, and do 12hrs a day, 6 days a week, I am damn sure my body will be solid and my business truly killing it too.

I can get laid.

Women like me.

Some of them, are crazy for me. Literally....they can't keep their hands off me.

I turned my shit around. Hardcore.

I fucking won.

So, I am gonna think deeply about this, but I just feel so different now, think I am gonna grind hard as hell on biz, and pick up dating maybe in 4-5 months from now, and go hard with that in NYC. Think I will start a Game house w/ September & Rags.

We will see.....

Anyway, the fact of the matter is, I did the damn work, rain or shine, consistenly, no time off really, for almost 3 years.

That is why, I suceed.

Period.

-Ravi

I'd encourage you to not drop the dating stuff completely until you have at least two girls locked-in (sex twice on different occasions) who have shown they'll be around for a reasonable amount of time (let's say, aiming for a month or two)

Even better if you can have a verbal agreement with them you'll always see them on the same day of the week.

When such an arrangement is in place, that's the time to rest on your laurels a bit, and focus on other things. You'll get weekly sex with two different girl with almost zero effort.

It gives you a steady baseline of sexual action to keep your biology in check. You don't want to focus on biz for 4 months but halfway through be without girls then go crazy bc lack of sex and focus on girls again. Forever yoyo-ing between girls and biz.

Holden said:
I'd encourage you to not drop the dating stuff completely until you have at least two girls locked-in (sex twice on different occasions) who have shown they'll be around for a reasonable amount of time (let's say, aiming for a month or two)

Even better if you can have a verbal agreement with them you'll always see them on the same day of the week.

When such an arrangement is in place, that's the time to rest on your laurels a bit, and focus on other things. You'll get weekly sex with two different girl with almost zero effort.

It gives you a steady baseline of sexual action to keep your biology in check. You don't want to focus on biz for 4 months but halfway through be without girls then go crazy bc lack of sex and focus on girls again. Forever yoyo-ing between girls and biz.

For sure brother, I appreciate your point.

I will take it on board for sure.

I won't make any adjustments just yet, I will keep focused and stay with the plan.

I want to go ALL IN with biz, but I will do some dating, for sure dude.

Glad to see you posting & look forward to hearing about your goals for 2024.

-Ravi

MakingAComeback said:
Holden said:

For sure brother, I appreciate your point.

I will take it on board for sure.

I won't make any adjustments just yet, I will keep focused and stay with the plan.

I want to go ALL IN with biz, but I will do some dating, for sure dude.

Glad to see you posting & look forward to hearing about your goals for 2024.

-Ravi

Listen to him before you drop all your girls and can’t focus anymore because your dick is hard all day

Monk mode is bullshit imo. Its only use is for young fuckups, and then its for the sole reason of them gaining knowledge of what 100% effort actually looks like so they can update their mental map of what hard work actually is.

Total abstinence and total gluttony are easy. They're mentally satisfying because they're so simple to understand. The real challenge in life is being able to juggle all the balls together. Look at other people going monk mode and you see 99.99% of them are insanely miserable, but talking about how they're going to be happy "after they're done" doing X. Its total BS. You have to be happy now. You can choose how to prioritize, but 100% and 0% are not the correct priority levels for functional human beings unless they're in a crisis situation. You're an adult human male of breeding age, the correct priority level for finding mates is not going to be 0%. Same thing with your business. You're not starving to death, you got a place to stay, you're not in a crisis. The correct priority level for your business is not 100%.

Figure out what % the priorities for you SHOULD be first, then go do that.

Zug said:
Monk mode is bullshit imo. Its only use is for young fuckups, and then its for the sole reason of them gaining knowledge of what 100% effort actually looks like so they can update their mental map of what hard work actually is.

Total abstinence and total gluttony are easy. They're mentally satisfying because they're so simple to understand. The real challenge in life is being able to juggle all the balls together. Look at other people going monk mode and you see 99.99% of them are insanely miserable, but talking about how they're going to be happy "after they're done" doing X. Its total BS. You have to be happy now. You can choose how to prioritize, but 100% and 0% are not the correct priority levels for functional human beings unless they're in a crisis situation. You're an adult human male of breeding age, the correct priority level for finding mates is not going to be 0%. Same thing with your business. You're not starving to death, you got a place to stay, you're not in a crisis. The correct priority level for your business is not 100%.

Figure out what % the priorities for you SHOULD be first, then go do that.

Fantastic post. Definitely need to implement this into my life.

I think Ravi is still in a "crisis situation" as you call it in his head because he has not yet mentally moved on from his past struggles. A bit like how it can be difficult for people who grew up in poverty to spend any money even if they one day become financially successful - in their head they are still one minor obstacle away from destitution so they feel the need to save every penny they can "just in case".

GRATITUDE POST

Thank you brothers for the posts and love.

Truly value you, all of you.

Like I said, I won't make any rash decisions, I will keep dating, I want to push biz HARDCORE, but I will keep dating in the background.

Now bros, LETS WORK AND SUCEED

Today putting in my 12hrs of work in biz, I have a lead or two via the apps, my CA leads, are busy for this month they claim, which is fine, I'll see them another time if I want. Or I can go gather hella other leads. I don't care. LOL.

Will upload Joe's podcast and podcast with my boy SCOTTY!

Listening to the old, and raw podcasts of Andy today.

Back when Andy was in the same savage head space as I am.

When he was coming up.

That Andy energy, changed my life, and built everything you see here today.

Gonna put in my 12hrs now and text some leads later, and see if I can slay a few more girls before the end of the year.

Lift some heavy shit in the gym while I am at it.

I want to show some love for a very great man, whose ideas I always absorb.

Chris and Scotty (GLL) started the movement

Andy & Radical carried the torch

Now, it is on us to continue GLL, continue Andy & Radical, and remember, how these men move through the world.

These men, are positive, success oriented, and we want to make a contribution to our fellow man.

I care about HELPING MEN REACH GREATNESS

I want to see men, THRIVE

That is why I work on this forum man. And I get, epic value in return.

Community is a core value of mine and while I am here I will work hard to make Chris, Scotty, Andy, and Radical proud.

This post is dedicated to my first mentor

ANDY THE GOAT

-Ravi

The Scotty GLL Podcast: 8 Girls in 6 Weeks For Ravi, & Why Scotty Goes Beyond Mainstream & Red Pill

https://youtu.be/VHQMsF2xbps

TIMESTAMPS
00:00 Ravi’s Personal Transformation Through The GLL Philosophy (Gratitude To Scotty & Chris)
09:45 Why Men Should PRIORITISE Relationships & Personal Development FIRST (How Loneliness and Unworthiness Consume Men)
19:26 Social Skills, Happiness, and Wellbeing
30:30 Attracting Women Is A SKILLSET, and Takes MASSIVE ACTION. Having Wild Sex and Abundance Is A Natural Byproduct
40:16 Experience ALWAYS TRUMPS Theory, Emotional and Interpersonal Skills ALWAYS TRUMPS Mental Masturbation (Why Ravi Learned From Truly Successful Players Who Women Love, Like Scotty & Chris)
54:00 Scotty’s Core Ideas: No Half Measures, Your Descries & Needs Are Sacred, Why Infield Experience Is KING, Success With Women Is A Lifestyle Choice
01:07:01 Action & Authenticity In 2024: The Age of AI Dating? Why Real Vibe Will ALWAYS Be What TRULY Attracts Women
01:20:54 Masculine Presence & Social Skills: ANYONE Regardless Of Physical Stature or Appearance CAN Achieve Success And Get Their Needs Met
01:31:01 Open Mindedness, Being Unphased By Beauty, Learning To Truly Appreciate A Woman, Going Beyond Just Looks
01:45:38 Emotions & Relationships
01:57:27 Your Beliefs & Ideas WILL Create Your Destiny, So Choose Your Influences Wisely (Why Ravi Chose GLL)
02:08:42 Brian on Logistics, Positivity, Correct Mentorship (Encouragement Over Toxicity)
02:19:13 Scotty GLL Brotherood: Uniting Men With Positive Abundance Mindsets, Brotherhood & Community, NYC Meetups
02:28:50 Brian & Ravi On The Comfort Zone, Taking Risks In Life, And COLD APPROACH
02:41:45 Brian On Why SOCIAL FREEDOM Is The Base Of ALL HUMAN CONNECTION
02:51:10 Launching The Scotty GLL Brotherhood WhatsApp Group Chat

The WINNER WITHIN Era...........

Some big announcements to come.

The forum, will reach new heights and enables to reach it's true potential

We have a great leadership team, great advisors, and some excellent comrades in other spaces who will help us grow and support men

My drive to make Winner Within a success, is extreme

I can't go back and change my past

That, is now done

But what I can do, is use every ounce of energy and strength to save other men from the shit storm I had to endure

To create SUCCESS, in Money, Muscles, and Mindet

Health, Wealth, and Relationships

True fucking abundance

And to win, TOGETHER, as brothers

....That is how you kill 'em

Taking your weaknesses, and turning them into STRENGTHS

Go back to the first episode I ever did with Andy, when I told you all, I will become someone

Trust me, trust me, trust me, this is going to happen

All I ask, if for you to walk with me, help me build a true communuty and brotherhood, and let us be ACTION TAKERS

Together, we will SUCEED

And I will break the cycle, for not only myself, but for all men, from any walk of life, any background, any nationality, any race, any heritate

If someone needs help, and is prepared to do the work, and I mean, the hard ass DAILY WORK

Then, I will make sure the help is there.....

THE NEW ERA, WILL BE UPON US SOON

ABBOUNCEMENTS TO COME

-MAC DADDY

THE GODFATHER OF GRINDING

CARRYING THE TORCH OF CHRIS AND SCOTTY, PASSED TO ME FROM ANDY AND RADICAL

NOW WE WILL CARRY THIS, TOGETHER................

Cold Email Updates:

I used Chet Holmes’ Dream 100 strategy, and sent the initial emails, as well as follow up seqeunce, both on emails and social channels.

This did not yield the outcomes I seek.

The good: I executed, did the emails daily, did the follow up got out of my comfort zone and learning a thing or two

The learnings: Poor results. 0 engagement.

It's hard to draw any real meaningful conclusions on the viability of cold email for myself and my business, as this was quite a small sample size (100 people), and it was also my first pop.

So instead, I will just chalk this down to being an experiment, and an exercise in action taking. I will ask for some insights and thoughts on what may work better for my own new business development process/lead gen.

I need to become better at lead generation, as it is an area that is very weak for me. I am sure I'll figure out something that works, and also, that I will do, daily!

If anyone wants to chime in, or share their own experiences, perhaps you've been there yourself - I welcome all feedback.

Dating Updates:

Been on 6 dates recently. CUCKED each time.

1: Serbian woman. Looked far worse than her pics. Total dullard, boring as watching paint dry. Within 5 mins of meeting, I wanted to escape. Date was so boring. I used it as game practice, stimming emotions, and creating sparks. She did agree to the pull, but in her hard, thick Eastern European accent, let me know “Ve von’t be doing anythink”. Stomach turning. I made an excuse, and just paid for the tea, and ended the date. She wanted to continue to talk to me. No thanks. Unmatched and removed number.

2: 5th Year Medical Student: Her pics looked nice, but she was far worse in person. A total midget at 163cm, I am not at all attracted to short women, and I should have discerned this as the info was on her profile. Damn. She didn’t reveal she was a med student. I avoid these women. SMDs. Half Persion, half German. Did what I could, but there wa nothing between us. I didn’t feel much attraction, in truth, and neither did she. She declined the pull, and went home and told me she felt more of a friend vibe. I unmatched her.

Sat 9th – 3 dates 1 Day

3: Ukrainian Chick: I went on this date, because I thought she was Polish. I usually get on well with Polish women. She had a Polish number, but she was….Ukranian. Heart sank when I first greeted her and I heard her thick EE accent. We agreed to meet for coffee, and upon meeting me, she decided “Ve get coffee and ve valk”….FUUUUUU. She is trying to control the frame off the bat. Not happening. I say, no, lets get a coffee and sit inside. I have already purchased mine, so she buys hers. After the awful date before, I decided to not pay for drinks, and now get to the dates early, buy my own drink, pay for it, and wait for the gal to get her own, and pay for her own. We chatted for a while, she was not receptive to any minute touch, at all. Draw back at all attempts. We finish coffee, and she wants to go for a walk around Budapest. I know her game. She is just value extracting, like a typical trash ass EE woman. Wants me to be her tour guide and show her the best spots, before cucking of course. I am wise to it, and just head to the bridge ~5m away, try to sexualise and escalate further, to create the right dynamic. She is doing some gross frame battling, telling me we can walk around for one more hour, little cuck tells like this. Like, bitch, my time is valuable, do you think I am talking orders from your cockroach ass? It sickens me and I have to contain my palpable disgust. I have had many bad experiences with these women, and I avoid them entirely. She tells me we will now go for good, I hard decline, and say no, I don’t want to do that, I want to go home and drink wine, let’s go. She says “maybe next time”, which in hoe language, means, I will never see you again. We bid each other farewell, which she does at a distance of about 10 feet (weird ass) and I just shrug and walk 5m back to my apartment. A win, was that 0 was spent on her this date. Which I enjoy.

4: Gal from Ohio: She messaged me first on Hinge, and is a fairly decent looking, if a little bigger, gal. She is fun to talk to thank God, and while she declines the pull, she does kiss me. She agrees to a 2nd date. More on that below.

5: Mentally Ill Uggo: Shes way fatter than her pics, and has severe mental illness. Diagnosed BPD. Has auditory and visual hallucinations. She is a truly sick fuck, who sees demons and has to stay in a psyche ward a few times a year. Again, I use it as practice. She pulls, after some debate and back and fourth. She refuses all escalation and awkwardly so. I do not like this and I just don’t want her there. She tells me she’ll leave, waits a bit for he bus, and then dips. I wish her well, send a nice message on Tinder (she didn’t exchange), and then remove her in the morning. This chick, openly talked about how she bangs drug dealers for free drugs all the time, and has never paid for coke or weed, though she does drugs a hell of a lot. Such a mess of a human.

Sunday: 2nd date w/ Ohio girl

6: Coffee, pull to mine, escalate. Kissing. She tells me she is on a solo trip with her son and has a no sex rule. She tells me a few times “I have to go”, but I roll with it, chill, flow, and bring her back. She makes out hard and heavy and gets steamy, and then declares “I have to go” a few times. I give up after 5 rounds of this and she insists she is going to leave to buy her son some socks. She texts me a few hrs later asking me to come meet her for a mulled wine. I ignore it to spend the evening with Paw. She then calls me, she’s out and clearly a little tipsy. I can barely hear wtf she is saying, and just play it off, and wish her well. She texts a few hrs later again, telling me she regrets her no sex on vacation rule, and how next time she will make it up to me. She was in Budapest for 2 days, so again, girl talk for, thanks for the validation and attention, I will never see you again.

Long chat with Paw, for 3hrs, about our dreams, vision, and burning desire for success.

I deleted the dating apps off my phone, and will just go on the dates I have scheduled, flakes permitting, and ask the girl in my loca coffee shop out.

This weekend, was so draining, I was tired to the bone, man, date after date, the highs, the lows, the push back, the endless push and hustle to get success, and the draining dates to nowhere with women I don’t like at all. It drained me so much. It stressed me TF out.

But this is success.

To win in life, you must put in this work, for years.

I will not use the dating apps for the rest of the year, and just see the one lead I have now, and ask the waitress out in person.

I will pick dating up in Jan, but I gotta be honest, I do not enjoy dating in Budapest and these women do not move me, I don’t vibe or resonate, and the last 6 dates, were not fun for me to be honest.

Nonetheless, there can be no whining, nor am I inclined to.

Winners don’t whine.

And whiners never win.

It’s just sales. It’s a numbers game. Work on your product, work on your pitch, run the numbers. Some, you win. Some, you lose.

True victory comes to the consistent guy who is SERIOUS about his goals.

A guy who is SERIOUS, is literally unstoppable.

The universe bends to his will.

I am putting my hustle in with business today, will hit the gym, and keep suceeding in my life.

Best wishes,
-Ravi

MakingAComeback said:
The good: I executed, did the emails daily, did the follow up got out of my comfort zone and learning a thing or two

It's hard to draw any real meaningful conclusions on the viability of cold email for myself and my business, as this was quite a small sample size (100 people), and it was also my first pop

What metrics do you have on the emails you're sending?

I have only very recently started using emails for marketing purposes - I have a decent sized list of people who visited my website but did not convert into customers at that time. So a couple of weeks ago I started emailing them all. I wasn't aware how much data it was possible to get e.g opening % etc. Doing it in batches of a thousand or so means I can A/B test emails etc easily, as well as target specifically on location. Even without them doing anything actively, it's still possible to know if the email was opened or whatever with tracking pixels etc. I've been pleasantly surprised how many of them converted to customers after emailing them, it's significant enough I'm now considering how to target collecting more potential customer emails as opposed to trying to immediately convert them on their first visit to the site.

On the women, I think your mindset would improve if you stopped thinking of them as cockroaches etc and start seeing their humanity, both good and bad. Especially if you are trying to invite said cockroaches to your house. Like, if you value yourself, why would you invite people you don't value to spend time with you, think what that is telling to your psyche.

MakingAComeback said:
So instead, I will just chalk this down to being an experiment, and an exercise in action taking. I will ask for some insights and thoughts on what may work better for my own new business development process/lead gen.

I need to become better at lead generation, as it is an area that is very weak for me. I am sure I'll figure out something that works, and also, that I will do, daily!

If anyone wants to chime in, or share their own experiences, perhaps you've been there yourself - I welcome all feedback.

Can't remember if I posted this last time you talked about cold emails, but cold email open rates have been falling precipitously industry-wide. I've been cold emailing since 2013 and have noticed the difference. Email is viewed as junk spam nowadays.

The main way we reach people is via cold phone call.

In any case, though, as I have conveyed to you before, I think the prime source for IronWill growth is going to be existing client referrals and warm contacts. I would focus 90+% of your effort on this channel.

MakingAComeback said:
Like, bitch, my time is valuable, do you think I am talking orders from your cockroach ass?

You still view women as the enemy if they don’t obey your orders. There’s nothing wrong with her (and most EE girls) wanting to go on multiple dates before having sex just likes there’s nothing wrong with you wanting sex on the first date.

Would she fuck gigachad who she vibes with on the first date, probably.

Just like you would probably be willing to go on 3 dates with an extremely sexy girl who’s exactly your type.

No need to call them bitches, cockroaches or whatever you had in mind. There was no connection, no problem, onto the next

I am super exhausted as mentioned bros hence a little pissed off in that post

Generally, I am warm and pleasant to all

It is not true that I view them as the enemy, rather, I stand my ground, and respect my boundaries. I have preferences for how I want to be treated, and do not like women giving me orders, telling me where I should sit, where I need to go, and so on. My guy friends would never do this to me, and I expect women to treat me with the same level of respect and decency. If they don't, they't not a good fitment, and will be ushered on to find a better fitment for them.

Perhaps I didn't describe myself properly, but I felt the underlying dynamic of the date, how they were treating me, and have seen that pattern many times. I knew what was going on. There were some rude behaviours, I didn't write in that post, due to my massive fatigue at present.

Feedback noted nonetheless & thanks as ever for the support, it means a lot.

Keep working, keep suceeding.

-Ravi

Antonio44 said:
MakingAComeback said:

It's hard to draw any real meaningful conclusions on the viability of cold email for myself and my business, as this was quite a small sample size (100 people), and it was also my first pop

What metrics do you have on the emails you're sending?

I have only very recently started using emails for marketing purposes - I have a decent sized list of people who visited my website but did not convert into customers at that time. So a couple of weeks ago I started emailing them all. I wasn't aware how much data it was possible to get e.g opening % etc. Doing it in batches of a thousand or so means I can A/B test emails etc easily, as well as target specifically on location. Even without them doing anything actively, it's still possible to know if the email was opened or whatever with tracking pixels etc. I've been pleasantly surprised how many of them converted to customers after emailing them, it's significant enough I'm now considering how to target collecting more potential customer emails as opposed to trying to immediately convert them on their first visit to the site.

On the women, I think your mindset would improve if you stopped thinking of them as cockroaches etc and start seeing their humanity, both good and bad. Especially if you are trying to invite said cockroaches to your house. Like, if you value yourself, why would you invite people you don't value to spend time with you, think what that is telling to your psyche.

Thanks bro I will circle back

For sure, I hear you on the feedback, honestly I don't disagree, I've just been working very hard and for the past few nights got 4hrs sleep due to my biz goals and pushing the f**king limits!

That said, I believe in abundance mentality

There are plenty of awesome women out there, I don't need to settle for less tbh.

Hope you are well and thanks for your post

Are you still in Latam?

Glad you hung out with my bro, The Bastard, he is a hero to me

-Ravi

kratjeuh said:
MakingAComeback said:
Like, bitch, my time is valuable, do you think I am talking orders from your cockroach ass?

You still view women as the enemy if they don’t obey your orders. There’s nothing wrong with her (and most EE girls) wanting to go on multiple dates before having sex just likes there’s nothing wrong with you wanting sex on the first date.

Would she fuck gigachad who she vibes with on the first date, probably.

Just like you would probably be willing to go on 3 dates with an extremely sexy girl who’s exactly your type.

No need to call them bitches, cockroaches or whatever you had in mind. There was no connection, no problem, onto the next

I know bro, that wasn't my intent

Also, SOLID work in Latam

Keep us posted on your 2024 goals

Keep rising, keep working, and I hope to see you ascend to the MAXXXX

-Ravi

pancakemouse said:
MakingAComeback said:

Can't remember if I posted this last time you talked about cold emails, but cold email open rates have been falling precipitously industry-wide. I've been cold emailing since 2013 and have noticed the difference. Email is viewed as junk spam nowadays.

The main way we reach people is via cold phone call.

In any case, though, as I have conveyed to you before, I think the prime source for IronWill growth is going to be existing client referrals and warm contacts. I would focus 90+% of your effort on this channel.

I will dive into this more bro

I think you are correct, I am fuckin smoked today, but stil have work to get done

I will put another solid 4-5hr in and tomorrow will reply to you and do some thinking

See, I have a GREAT service, my clients are slaying, making more money than ever, and my service is unbelievably fun to run

It is my total passion

And frankly, there is no reason why I shouldn't be passing 6 figures on it this year

I want to state, I am getting VERY good client results, consistently. I can humbly say that, and know I am a top performer myself, and an very good at what I do.

This upcoming year, I expect my life to get very abundant.

All will be well.

Will pick up more dating hustle, in Jan. I will see the leads I have right now. I will ask out the waitress at the coffee shop, and see what's what.

-Ravi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back