• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

YEAR 3: THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET - FROM NOTHING TO SOMETHING, MY RELENTLESS JOURNEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
FRI 24/09/2021

ACTION POINTS

(1) Biz: Write Article & Post, 2 TikToks
(2) Research: Watch Dr Wunsch presentation.
(3) Cold Approach: 2hrs – walk & sun exposure.
(4) Physical Activity: Core, Movement & Stretching
(5) Reading: The Body Electric by Robert O. Becker
(6) Video Work: Edit & Upload YouTube Video.

MAC

Bristol, whilst I haven't properly been there myself, is a big place so the volume would be better than what you're currently finding.

MakingAComeback said:
Perhaps she had to run away as fast as she did due to having an extremely odiferous vagina?

How did you approach her? I'm curious. I've never heard of this happening. There was a time where I was given feedback that I came across as intimidating at one point. I later found out that I wasn't smiling and was rather timid in my conversations at that point.

Cold Approach: Out for 3hrs - 0/4.

Worked hard, really have a lot of approach anxiety, finding it hard but such is the norm.

Now. back home, feeling pretty shit but will keep soldiering on.

In London over the weekend and coming back Monday. Will approach as much as possible the whole time.

MAC

MakingAComeback said:
Cold Approach: Out for 3hrs - 0/4.

Worked hard, really have a lot of approach anxiety, finding it hard but such is the norm.

Now. back home, feeling pretty shit but will keep soldiering on.

In London over the weekend and coming back Monday. Will approach as much as possible the whole time.

MAC

Have you thought about trying to meet women in more natural venues? Obviously approach is really important but also have you thought about joining clubs related to the stuff you're interested in (like groups for yoga, reiki, meditation, hiking, whatever, etc)? Then it'd be easier to start a natural conversation about common interests. sometimes you write in a weird way like you view women as some alien race lol, they're just people like us and it might help to at least start trying to make some female friends with common interests. not tryna sound like an asshole btw, just an honest opinion.

Well I have done a lot of different classes, like theatre, spiritual groups, etc. Yes there were women there and they were ok I guess. It tends to be the same pattern that has been repeating for decades, I do make friends quite easily and that does include women but it is very surface level and they just lost interest lose contact.

I could join more classes but shit I am struggling for time now. I would rather just approach rather than procrastinating with classes which won't lead to what i want, that is, to actually connect with women who want to know me.

I am approaching 3-4hrs a day, working 4hrs to remain alive, working on biz, and any time left over is either in the gym or sleeping.

MAC

Sept Body Progress Pics UPLOADING NOW!

Working hard..............

Gonna get these up, then gotta work on getting my website up, movement & stretching, work on the biz, study quantum biology for 2hrs, and edit a youtube video as I haven't uploaded in a minute.

I've not played guitar this week gotta get that instrument back into my days every single day, whilst bitches be hating as they always have, this is one thing in life that has actually always been there for me. Fuck that's deep but it's true, love that instrument thank god for it.

MAC

Radical said:
My hope is everyone sees this so no one asks me about it again haha

LOL :D

We love the work you do for us all Radical you are a fucking god among men.

Many of these guys are going to be eternally indebted to you myself included.

Just putting together the side by side comparison and will also flag the recent image upload issue on the incoming post to call the guys attention to it.

MAC

SamJ_ has made a good point, and a former wing of mine told me something analogous - you should seek to explore multiple pipelines, ideally as many as possible. I can see in your recent writings, MAC, that you're more resentful and desperate than before. From what I get, you're currently doing:
  • Daygame
  • Nightgame

Social circle is missing from that. I'll remark that social circle isn't for everyone, but by that ilk neither is cold approach or online. Some types just aren't suited to certain guys. You've got interests in guitar and spiritual aspects, so it might be worth finding a class to just spend an hour at once a week (ideally one that actually has young-ish women attending) so you can have more normal conversations with them. Cold approach can be just too daunting when you're in a bad spout.

Hell, I would wing with you if I actually had time on weekends, but as it stands I'm screwed for that atm (unless I was to take time off during the week and go somewhere like London). Competent wingmen are real important, especially for picking apart your interactions and finding out what's wrong.

Hope that helps,
Z

MAC'S SEPTEMBER BODY UPDATE / PROGRESS THOUGHTS

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GT52d_DSICYc_ZCSA7r9uizP1BbOc76v?usp=sharing

FRONT 1
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lu5p8A7yM3bjnvZRjTxdf089PPCJ5ihP/view?usp=sharing

Month to Month Comparison (August - Sept)

FRONT 2
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AnkX7_JZepeWjzCaXJGTYFLAOHMFzNMu/view?usp=sharing

SIDE 1
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13Q6reDu7GMonVM8KC7huQIggdJJ3Cfsr/view?usp=sharing

SIDE 2
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zrEQol7p-_aAblP1zO_F6XIFsEx7PwLd/view?usp=sharing

BACK 2
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hJHRZV_XGEevSaXx4Q5FNY3EjX06QIXM/view?usp=sharing

FRONT 2
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NsAf8WNLTAZpk48PbEoR5tnEFs2Py_8Q/view?usp=sharing

FRONT 3
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19y7wcaMJ7MfwH5UQh0MuKpAvtxCuX0Cw/view?usp=sharing

SIDE 1
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LLBs4tbTcMXp7-pJl1zdhtDnXLNOWRfV/view?usp=sharing

STARTING KYIL FORUM BW: 248.8LBS
CURRENT BW: 213.4LBS (DOWN 35.4lbs!)

I have lost fat and gained muscle, ALL my lifts went up, my clothes all fit different an I have to get new jeans etc. I hired an excellent trainer from Andy’s group who started working with me about 2 months ago and he has been FUCKIN AWESOME.

So this is where I am this month, and next month, I will grind my bones to dust to be even better and will go in the weight room and move slag iron through sheer force of will.

To be a better man, know that I am prepared to diet and train and until there is not an ounce of fat left on my body and there is rock hard muscle over every square inch of my frame.

I know for a dude like me to improve my outcomes, for someone who has 12+ years of rejection, constant disappointment, and is deep into learned helplessness, it is going to be fucking sickening levels of effort and a journey many will never understand.

And that is precisely what excites me about it all.

I have said from the start there may be 5 years of brutal grind ahead to get to a good level. This is my intuition. Expect a lot of pain and suffering, expect me to be broken in mind body and spirit many, many times, and if you’re not OK with seeing a guy struggle for his life like that, this is NOT the log for you. Stop reading and go elsewhere. I am a dog and am built for war rather than peace, so it is an intense life where everything is attacked until victory comes.

Ok so that is where I am right now with my body. Started here at 250lbs, the year before that I was a BIG boy at 270lbs (extreme health problems took me from 185 to 270lbs and I almost lost my life in the process). Now, I’m 213lbs and have built a good bit of muscle in the process.

I HAVE noticed it did improve my situation a little. A little, but it was needed man. I have had a total of 2 girls not be really disgusted / awful hateful cunts in daytime approaches, which was really lovely and really is progress.

That’s all for now gents, I have a tonne of work to do now and looks like I won’t be getting much sleep tonight.

Thoughts:

Sure, I am going through some growing pains, and yes some of my recent writings may be hard to read for some of you brothers of mine. This is how I am, I am internally driven and am not necessarily a guy who is able to relax and just enjoy the process. How I achieved the things I have achieved so far in my life was through directing everything I had. I understand I have made the error of focusing on too many goals at once recently, so I immediately course corrected and now the goals are: (1) Dating, and (2) Biz. The rest is just the stuff of life, gym, wellness and guitar.

I have a lot of fight in me which is what dogs are about. You may read some fucking horrible shit in the months to come, but this journey is not one of just months, it's one of YEARS. I am willing to go until I'm dead man. You'lll see me posting here in 10 years working on other challenges, maybe I will be married then and running a large company, I may have way bigger problems than I have ever had, but I will just be fighting. Welcome to the grind...........I have been living like this my whole life.

Approach anxiety is a big factor for me, understandable, but it'll likely simmer down after 6-9 months of relentless approaching. I will have a far better body and will have built a biz and increased my streams of income.

All you can do is work until you bleed man. Some cunts just have to suffer to even move forward an inch, that’s life, and if you’re reading this and you’re a guy like me, keep working because you are my brother in arms and it is people like you who give me energy. Secretly one of the reasons I have such a disgusting drive is because I am a hardcase cunt who life just knocked the shit out of the second I entered this world, and if I actually succeed, which I might, that alone will give me everlasting peace. The record reel of all the struggles still plays in my head daily and it gets me up first thing in the morning and makes me fucking grind.

I secretly wish for the extreme success of all the men who were delt a bad hand, but are killing themselves every day for the have a chance to be a better man and do the right thing. This is my 12th year of self improvement, and I am still making progress. It's what gives me energy. I prefer men who came from hell and crawled out the sewer and want to be friends with them over other blokes who I cannot relate to 1 iota – they may as well be another species. I block all the rest of the world out and just want to make something of myself so in the future, maybe there will be one person who I can help out of the dungeon. We all want to make a contribution to our fellow man.

In sum, I know there are four more gears inside me, I know I have 10x more drive, 10x more willpower, and 10x more resilience inside me. Ultimately, I know I live the best life I can because I am willing to sacrifice everything and grind until there is nothing left.

One fact about me is that I was not supposed to make it past age 24. When I was in the hospital at that time in a critical state, that was supposed to be it, but life left me with just one breath. That’s where it made the critical mistake……..all I ever need is one more breath and I will keep working.

Keep hammering,
MAC

drz said:
@SamJ_ has made a good point, and a former wing of mine told me something analogous - you should seek to explore multiple pipelines, ideally as many as possible. I can see in your recent writings, MAC, that you're more resentful and desperate than before. From what I get, you're currently doing:
  • Daygame
  • Nightgame

Social circle is missing from that. I'll remark that social circle isn't for everyone, but by that ilk neither is cold approach or online. Some types just aren't suited to certain guys. You've got interests in guitar and spiritual aspects, so it might be worth finding a class to just spend an hour at once a week (ideally one that actually has young-ish women attending) so you can have more normal conversations with them. Cold approach can be just too daunting when you're in a bad spout.

Hell, I would wing with you if I actually had time on weekends, but as it stands I'm screwed for that atm (unless I was to take time off during the week and go somewhere like London). Competent wingmen are real important, especially for picking apart your interactions and finding out what's wrong.

Hope that helps,
Z

Hey bro,

Nah, this is nothing new for me, don't worry too much about it - it's totally normal and genuine hardcore self-improvement hurts all the way to your soul. Many times I have felt pain in the deepest fabric of my being. That's life and if I actually succeed it will be life then too because I will never, ever, ever stop working and pushing forward with everything I've got until God decides he needs my soul to go on to the next life.

I have done various spiritual groups, including a 6 month MasterMind, man I've done a whole lot trust me.

It's not an issue being in a bad spot or anything like that, most of my life was a bad spot ;-) It's not a problem. Bad spot or good spot, I will raise my sword and wade in the blood of the enemy......

I appreciate the concern but I will be OK, I

MAC

Alright, fair play just thought I'd point it out. As others might vouch for here, if you can get a decent online profile then getting arrangements/dates can be real easy. What are your latest profile pictures, are they on here? Once I got decent pictures on my Coffee Meets Bagel profile, I got almost 20 dates (including a few second dates) in the space of 4 months.

Gr8 stuff on the weight loss; looks like your love handles have definitely shrunk. Keep it up!

I do appreciate it. Hahah thanks. Man, I want to get another photoshoot done for OLD but lookswise I am FAR from where I've got a prayer on the world of online dating.

I will have to lose another 20-30lbs and before they will give me a chance.

The next shoot will come but it will have to be in a few months time.

MAC

MakingAComeback said:
lookswise I am FAR from where I've got a prayer on the world of online dating.

Not quite. DM me, we can take this offline. Might be able to help you out from what I did and got others to do.

MakingAComeback said:
I will have to lose another 20-30lbs and before they will give me a chance.

That would definitely help in reality, but I'd still keep trying. Absolutely try with another photoshoot though. Keen to see the results.

Open minded to it but know from experience I will need to lose ATLEAST another 10lbs before anything changes with OLD.

If you read the log, you'll know there is a lot of data behind that (300 messages a day, 2 boosts a day, 3 photoshoots, 3 profile overhaulrs, consistent action w/ OLD daily for 3 months - 2 matches, of very obese women with between 2 and 5 kids in tow, and yes we have been working on 8 dating apps).

It will get better but that time is in the future when my weight is on point and style is better.

MAC

211.4lbs this morning

Should have posted the pics today and gotten more shine!

I will be 200lbs before In know it, at that point I shouldn't have much fat.

Off to London shortly, 3 days of approach.

Will also read in the downtime and maybe watch a documentary.

Working on my laptop on the train down, and getting shit done.

Will update on Monday............

MAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back