Crimson’s Progress Log

Alright, I edited each picture, this is my current Tinder profile:

Crimson said:
Which is the best one that I should add to my Tinder profile?

I like pic 7, the the one where you're looking at the camera with your arm out.

And I think your Tinder profile has plenty of room for improvement (needs more pics: of you doing hobby, of you being social, of you with a cute girl) but is probably good enough to start getting matches now.

Only way to know for sure is to throw it up and find out!

Manly Cockfellow said:
Crimson said:
Which is the best one that I should add to my Tinder profile?

I like pic 7, the the one where you're looking at the camera with your arm out.

And I think your Tinder profile has plenty of room for improvement (needs more pics: of you doing hobby, of you being social, of you with a cute girl) but is probably good enough to start getting matches now.

Only way to know for sure is to throw it up and find out!

Yes it does have a lot of room for improvement, I’ll have to work with it for now, but I will be improving it in the future. Thanks for the feedback.

Hey bro, good work, loving it!!!!

Happy about this.

How about a few style tweaks? You open to that?

Radical's style guide is a MUST. A total, total must. Thats my opinion.

I'd love for you to give it a go, it'll make it a lot easier to take your profiles and stuff further if you're aligning with proven effective practice.

But good shit, keep working.

MAC

i doubt you’ll get many matches leading with that bdsm photo, it’s clearly not even you

use #10 from the 12 pic set above, faceapp hollywood 4 filter to half strength for edit, and put it as your main. red shirt as 2nd, full body 3rd

need to get a smiling photo and a hobby photo ASAP (could be the same photo)

something softer with a dog or people as 2nd priority.

attaching a couple of iterations of a maxxed out profile that killed it in germany

MakingAComeback said:

Happy about this.

I'd love for you to give it a go, it'll make it a lot easier to take your profiles and stuff further if you're aligning with proven effective practice.

MAC

His style is cool. Id suggest throwing in a couple of smartened up pics though for a bit of juxtaposition

MakingAComeback said:

Happy about this.

MAC

Hey Mac, thanks I’m trying my best. Yeah, I know which guide you’re talking about, I will buy the outfit he recommended in it.

Rags2Bitches said:
i doubt you’ll get many matches leading with that bdsm photo, it’s clearly not even you

use #10 from the 12 pic set above, faceapp hollywood 4 filter to half strength for edit, and put it as your main. red shirt as 2nd, full body 3rd

attaching a couple of iterations of a maxxed out profile that killed it in germany

Haha I know this guy and his profile is indeed great.

This just goes to show how a fairly average looking (maybe slightly above average) guy can get crazy success on tinder with the right pics and some faceapp improvements.

2 amazing candid shots, 1 with a nice smile and one showing high value followed by 4 hobby shots that showcase a cool lifestyle. With effort we can all pull off something somewhat similar to this

Rags2Bitches said:

Thanks for the feedback, man. And yeah, I’ve seen that guys profile before, definitely gives me something to aim for.

1. I removed the BDSM photo

2. Downloaded Faceapp, but it says that I have to pay for the pro version of the app to use Hollywood 4?

3. Asked my cousin to come play basketball with me on Saturday. We will be taking photos of each other playing, these will be the hobby photos.

4. I’ll figure out where to get a dog from

Radical said:
MakingAComeback said:

Happy about this.

MAC

His style is cool. Id suggest throwing in a couple of smartened up pics though for a bit of juxtaposition

As in me being in a suit for example?

kratjeuh said:
Rags2Bitches said:

This just goes to show how a fairly average looking (maybe slightly above average) guy can get crazy success on tinder with the right pics and some faceapp improvements.

2 amazing candid shots, 1 with a nice smile and one showing high value followed by 4 hobby shots that showcase a cool lifestyle. With effort we can all pull off something somewhat similar to this

Facts, his profile is quite motivating. Who is he, though? I heard he has a YouTube channel or something.

Crimson said:
kratjeuh said:

Facts, his profile is quite motivating. Who is he, though? I heard he has a YouTube channel or something.

https://www.instagram.com/sandric.life

Keep in mind he has elite looks, even without FaceApp, and his results will not be achievable for most males. I disagree strongly that "fairly average looking" or "maybe slightly above average" males can achieve similar results.

That being said, his profile setup is excellent and applicable to anyone.

pancakemouse said:
Crimson said:

https://www.instagram.com/sandric.life

Keep in mind he has elite looks, even without FaceApp, and his results will not be achievable for most males. I disagree strongly that "fairly average looking" or "maybe slightly above average" males can achieve similar results.

That being said, his profile setup is excellent and applicable to anyone.

Cool, he’s from the same country as me. Thanks for providing his insta. And yeah, I’ll try to be realistic when it comes to the results I’ll be able to achieve.

What I did today:

-Approached 3 girls, 0/3. Note: I need to smile more, have a better body language and speak more clearly.

Had a basketball game so couldn’t do anything else.
P.S.: We won ;)

Crimson

Tracking my current mini-goals:

-Sign up for theoretical drivers license exam by September 15: (I will do this today.)

-Finish drivers license app (theoretical part) by September 15: (Didn’t do any simulations in the last couple days, need to get back at it.)

-Take 2 new Tinder pics by September 30: (1/2)

-Approach 15 girls by September 15: (3/15)

2 examples I took from Sandrics website. Shows the power of the editing, but I took some of the more overly edited pics imo.

When taking and deleting pics, you should try to keep in mind which ones could come out really strong after some retouching

kratjeuh said:
2 examples I took from Sandrics website. Shows the power of the editing, but I took some of the more overly edited pics imo.

When taking and deleting pics, you should try to keep in mind which ones could come out really strong after some retouching

Never thought about it like that. I’m gonna have to curate through all my pics again and see if editing would help.

What's up everyone.

So, I'm quite skinny, but at the same time my abs are not that visible. Andy says losing fat comes first though, so I'm a little conflicted.

Should I focus on losing fat or building muscle?

Pic of my body below.

Back