Crimson’s Progress Log

This is my current OLD profile. Not perfect, but all I got right now. Order is from top to bottom.

Hey, still banned on Tinder but looking forward to using hinge and the other dating apps.

Is hinge + worth it or should I stick to the free version? There’s also now hinge x, is it better than hinge +?

Feedback is appreciated

Yo Crim

Not sure about any of the hinge options

Action is always the most important.

Andy said that messages on hinge are super effective. Either make a specific one for the girl or spam the template. I’ve found that specific “openers” really improve my match rate.

I think these days it shifted to more paying to be at the top of the pile. Ie boost or spotlight. The dom did a good podcast on it in his log

Adrizzle said:
Yo Crim

Not sure about any of the hinge options

Action is always the most important.

Andy said that messages on hinge are super effective. Either make a specific one for the girl or spam the template. I’ve found that specific “openers” really improve my match rate.

I think these days it shifted to more paying to be at the top of the pile. Ie boost or spotlight. The dom did a good podcast on it in his log

Alright thanks for the feedback

Bought hinge +

Made an appointment with carpentry company for a work experience. Tomorrow 11 AM.

Messaged a bunch of girls, especially on hinge since I now have limitless likes. 1 match so far, but hasn’t replied yet.

Had basketball training, so I’m really tired. Solid day today.

-Went to carpentry appointment. 2 week work experience is starting Thursday.

-Spend 30+ min. Messaging girls, got like 3 matches, haven’t replied yet.

-Contacted teacher who can give career advice

-Cleaned up the house

Pretty sure I just want to get any full-time job and save money while living at home for a little bit before moving out.

A job to pay the rent ect. and get laid as a main goal and starting a business as a mini-goal.

But one step at a time. Good day today, did everything on my to-do list.

I used to work construction a lot when I was a teen youngster.

It has one big advantage.
You are training your ass off for free;)

Good luck on your plans bro!

Red

Red said:

Red

Do you know any part time jobs I can take to help get me fit

Red said:

Red

Yeah, I can imagine. It’s definitely gonna be some physical work. Thanks!

-Went to doctor appointment

-Messaged a lot of girls, ran out of all girls on hinge within 30 km

-Got some matches and replies, even got one number

-Work experience starting tomorrow. I’ll have something to do for two weeks, I can treat it like a full time job

Didn’t manage to do everything on my to do list, but it’s alright. Good day today, gotta go to sleep now. Peace

I will start a work experience by July 24✅

One goal down, just came back from the carpentry. The work was very exhausting, thinking about quitting already. But I achieved my goal, that’s all I wanted. Now I gotta get that date.

Quit the work experience. It was good to gain some insight into the carpentry job though and it’s something I can put on my resumee, but the job is too hard (also noticed that I’m not too fond of the idea of working for free)

To-do list today:

-Wash hair

-Go to the city center for 10 min., look at some girls and imagine myself approaching them

-Swipe for 30 min. on OLD apps

Feeling pretty depressed again, so I read Andy’s depression article. I’ll just do some small daily tasks for now, instead of jumping right back into dating.

To do list:

-Make my bed

-Do 5 push-ups

To do list:

-Make my bed✅

-Do 5 push-ups✅

Keep going man!

A few months ago, I also felt pretty shitty.

Try getting hooked on working out. It’s addictive! After every workout, you’ll get a nice rush of endorphines which will make you feel much better.

Crimson said:
-Make my bed✅

-Do 5 push-ups✅

Back