Paid Renegade's Log- Looksmaxxing updates

This week I did manage to set a new PR on incline press. Trained twice and I think the annoyance of getting banned from a couple of apps helped fuel my workouts.

Also finally pushed my lying triceps extensions up to 60lb dumbbells. And added a rep to my rear delt flyes.

I’ve noticed in the past that whenever something happens that pisses me off (getting cut off, someone’s rude, etc.) it can be excellent workout fuel

-

Also built a new website on Thursday and added some content. Just another dart I’m throwing to see if it sticks

-

Researching cameras. Think it’s time to upgrade and get serious about taking good photos. Am leaning towards the Canon eos r at the moment. Will buy used if that’s the case.

-

Added $600 to the stock portfolio. Up to $129k

-

Kurvam thanks, it sounds like we’re at about the same point then because I’m really just testing the waters with the whole onlyfans thing. But for sure, if I do find success with it then I’ll be writing about it here.

Weekly update -

Gained a rep on my incline bench press (now 235x7) will add 5 pounds next workout.

Also finally gained a rep on my triceps extensions and will likewise increase the weight next workout.

Definitely a proponent of heavy lifting. Never saw any visual changes to my physique doing the higher rep stuff.

Body weight is sitting at 173lb as of Friday.

-

Added $450 this week to stock portfolio. Total value is up to $132k.

-

Created a new page this week for my recent website. Started working on the next page too, for contact/consulting services.

-

This weekend I finally got around to trying to rejoin the dating apps that I got banned from (Facebook/hinge). I wanted to try the free methods first before I go out and buy a new phone.

So I’ve created a new hinge, but we’ll see whether or not it stands over the next few days. No luck with Facebook but I’ve created a new account that should be eligible for dating 30 days from now. Anyway here’s what I did with hinge:

Free alternate phone number (google voice)

Different email

Edited pics (flipped, cropped, added a subtle filter/liquify/markup)

Signed up on different WiFi

Maybe it’ll work, but if not I guess I’ll look for a cheap new phone as has been recommended here.

I’ve heard nothing good about Facebook dating but surprisingly it was pretty good for me (tons and tons of messages) so I’ll stay on top of that and try to get back online in 30 days

I had fun reading this log. Good stuff man.

It reminds me of my 20s when I just wanted to get laid and set myself up financially. Now, I much prefer to have long term consistent relationships with an MLTR and FBs. You talked about being bored and losing erections during sex. I went through a similar phase. For me, I got disillusioned with getting laid. Took me a while to redefine what I wanted out of life.

Also one thing I wanted to say: In one of your earlier posts, you said you flush condoms down the toilet. I recommend instead to rinse out the cum with hot water from the sink, wrap the condom in toilet paper, and throw it in the trash instead. Condoms in plumbing cause major plumbing problems.

Anyway, keep it up! Doing great.

Paid Renegade said:
“Hey, you're sexy. I'm Colton. I'm looking for something very specific on here.”

Her: “What’s that?” Or she may say “Oh no I’m afraid to ask!”

“Lol in the mood to snuggle up with a good movie and could use a partner in crime”
I've adapted to using this for my basic text opening structure, and it especially seems effective at screening out bots on the lower-quality dating apps. Glad you talked about it here.

End of week update:

Spent a shit ton of money this week. I purchased a camera (used EOS R), tripod, lens + adapter, wireless remote, bomber jackets, and ray ban shades.

At least I’ll be able to write off the camera gear for tax purposes and I saved hundreds thanks to cyber week.

Due to these purchases I only added 130 to the stock portfolio this week, which continues to grow at a pretty fast rate all on its own.

-

Hit a 240 incline bench press PR. Will try and add another rep this coming week and then I believe I’ll start prioritizing another one of my main lifts (weighted chin ups)

-

The new hinge profile that I created after getting banned is still live, but it hasn’t received a single like after a week. I’m using the same pics as before (which got good results on hinge and still getting good results my other apps) just flipped and superficially edited a bit. Makes me think that something fishy is going on. Even expanded my search radius etc. and still nothing. Will tinker with it some more and see what happens next week. Mind you I’m still using the same iphone but with a different number so maybe that’s a potential cause. Still I thought that shadowbanning wasn’t a thing so I’m not really sure what to think.

One interesting thing though is that when I flipped my pics to try and fool the algorithm I noticed that I didn’t like them as much (I think my face looks weird) but I figured that it was probably just because I was used to seeing them the other way. You guys tell me, is it just me or does the flipped profile pic below look worse?

Anyway I’ve still been playing around with alternative ways of messaging girls to do photoshoots (that won’t result in me getting insta-banned). Not awesome results but sometimes something like this will happen:

-

On another note I wanted to shoutout the Radical style course which I’m a part of. For anyone on the fence about joining I can 100% recommend. For example the sunglasses I purchased this week, I went into the mall and tried on a bunch of pairs and posted pictures of everything online in the facebook group and got feedback the very same day helping me to make my decision (he went through and commented on every picture). Would have been extremely difficult to figure this out on my own, but instead it all got sorted out in one afternoon.

There’s lots of cool guys in the group posting questions and pictures of their outfits each day and helping each other out. It’s really invaluable to be getting advice from a tribe of guys that get laid and know how to dress well. And Radical absolutely is the real deal and a legit expert on dressing to get attention from hot women. His style advice def helped me with my dating results.

On top of this the video course that’s included is epic. Very detailed with lots examples and links to find everything he recommends.

-

ProfBloodThirst Thanks man, glad you got something out of this mess of a log. I’ve got a whole lot more to do before I consider prioritizing LTR’s but I can def see the appeal. And yeah sometimes the sex itself does feel a little overrated but I think for me the ultimate reward is stepping out of my comfort zone, socializing, and doing everything I can to level up. But even this week I hit a point where I felt a little burnt out/disillusioned so I know what you mean.

And yes I’m aware you’re not supposed to flush condoms haha. I’ll try and be better about it.

You have a great goal. Please keep us posted on your progress with that.

-

NightRoller Thats awesome man, let me know if you tweak it any further and find something that works even better. It’s a great opener though because it doesn’t give the girl any opportunity to waste your time or string you along. If her answer to that second message is anything other than an enthusiastic “yes I’m in!” or “that sounds amazing!” I won’t spend another second on her.

Paid Renegade said:
One interesting thing though is that when I flipped my pics to try and fool the algorithm I noticed that I didn’t like them as much (I think my face looks weird) but I figured that it was probably just because I was used to seeing them the other way. You guys tell me, is it just me or does the flipped profile pic below look worse?

Yeah it's a completely normal phenomenon, happens to everyone. By flipping the pictures, you see your face differently as it makes all the small differences/asymmetries popping out.

In your example, I noticed that you have one eye more open than the other : it's initially on the left side of the pic, then on the right side. So maybe that's why the flipped pic feels weird to you.

I don't think it makes a difference in terms of attraction, but if you have some money to burn, you can test both versions on Photofeeler at the same time and with a high vote count to see if there is a notable difference between the two.

Radical = Top G

Legend of success & dating. He carries on the software programming from Chris, him and Andy keep the GLL lineage alive ;-)

Anything he puts out is a great investment

MAC

Paid Renegade said:
The new hinge profile that I created after getting banned is still live, but it hasn’t received a single like after a week. I’m using the same pics as before (which got good results on hinge and still getting good results my other apps) just flipped and superficially edited a bit. Makes me think that something fishy is going on. Even expanded my search radius etc. and still nothing. Will tinker with it some more and see what happens next week. Mind you I’m still using the same iphone but with a different number so maybe that’s a potential cause. Still I thought that shadowbanning wasn’t a thing so I’m not really sure what to think.

C9B56633-01B2-44F7-9BCF-45933AE93629.jpegE639CEAE-17CB-460C-815E-72E1499F4992.jpeg

Shadowbanning absolutely still exists, and it sounds to me like you're shadowbanned. If so it's definitely because you didn't use a new device.

The mirrored photos look equally good to me, but I have the same thought about my own mirrored photos. It's a pretty wild psychological phenomenon.

For photoshoots, why not cold DM girls on Instagram?

pancakemouse said:
Shadowbanning absolutely still exists, and it sounds to me like you're shadowbanned. If so it's definitely because you didn't use a new device.
It happened to me recently on tinder and i had to go through the whole loop to get matches again.

I have some conspiracy theories about what is happening ( i hear this more and more especially with a bit more "risquè" profiles like mine)

pancakemouse said:
The mirrored photos look equally good to me, but I have the same thought about my own mirrored photos. It's a pretty wild psychological phenomenon.
I know, right? I felt the same way with my own photos but with Colton I'm just like, "This looks normal to me?"

Paid Renegade said:

You can't use the same phone after a ban bro. Every phone has a unique IMEI number which the dating apps can identify and you'll get shadow banned or perma banned again.

Just pickup up a Xaiomi Redmi 9A on Amazon - they're like $90, and work fine for online dating and you should be able to return to Amazon fairly easily if you get banned again and need to try again with a new phone.

Thanks for the input guys. Yeah still no results on Hinge and I assume it is a shadow ban. I reverted back to my old pics just to see if I get totally banned or not. Also it still lets me swipe but it only shows me total bombshells (like 9s and 10s) which supports the idea that it’s not showing my profile to anyone and ranking me.

Prob not gonna buy a new phone right now just for hinge but if I need to in order to get back on Facebook as well then it would be more worthwhile

Anyway -

This Week:

Gained 2 reps to my incline bench press. 240x6. Going to try and improve on my weighted chins next. Will hit it twice per week until I do.

Only added 100 to the stock portfolio because I’m still paying off my new camera gear. Took all day Thursday to practice using it and definitely made some good progress. I like the idea of taking one day per week off from “work” to try and focus on building something or pursuing a goal.

On the style front, I finally landed a piece of outerwear that fits me and looks cool, thanks to Radical and his style program. Bomber jacket from Alpha industries.

-

Tried something new that you pervs will probably like. 10/10 better than whipped cream, would recommend. Girl was on her period so wanted to try something different
View attachment 3

Also I had this convo on Feeld which I thought was funny and really surprising. Did not know this was a thing
View attachment 2View attachment 1

Paid Renegade said:
Also I had this convo on Feeld which I thought was funny and really surprising. Did not know this was a thing

This is the group (replace with your local metropolis):
[removed for privacy]

All groups are private and impossible to join without an extremely convincing female profile.

We've managed to gain access to the one here in New York City using a girl's profile and one of my wings (who is a Chad-lite) had a post about him. Basically any attractive guy on the apps is gonna be in there, simply because you get outsized exposure to women.

Well thats interesting

Doesnt seem to have taken off in London though (only 998 members vs like 69k in the NY group) but i imagine theres a bigger equivalent or something

Increased weighted chin ups this week to body weight plus 110lbs x 4.

Added 2 reps to side lateral raises and 2 reps to lying triceps extensions.

Nailed a sexy cop at her place this week. Didn’t realize it was a turn on until I matched with her lol

Also I’ve been contemplating/learning about orthotropics and especially how to do it during sleep. I’ve started doing the “chin tuck” exercise while I’m swiping on my phone each day.

MakingAComeback I know you’re quite the expert on mewing and remember you saying that sleeping on your side is the best way to go. I’m curious if you use any particular type of pillow when you do this or if you have any tips for maintaining proper spinal alignment while doing this. I’ve had a tough time sleeping on my side and always default to back sleeping.

On another note I got my 2023 goals written down and ready to go. I’m tempted to share them here but somehow I’ve found it more gratifying to keep them to myself and not talk about stuff I haven’t accomplished yet. I have 3 goals in total, the top 2 being about investing and looksmaxing

Dude im not an expert on the health benefits but aesthetically speaking there is 0 issue with your jawline that would require amending

Radical AskTheDom Thanks guys I appreciate that but if I can get some further improvement then I’m all for it. I’m actually not totally new to mewing, I’ve been doing it more or less since I was 19 but could be more disciplined about it. The way I see it, it’s just about proper habits.

Also I’ve struggled to get the sleep part dialed in and have started snoring a lot so that’s why I posed the question here

Back