READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

Hey all, I'm a Belgian guy, 23 yo, who just moved to the Netherlands. I'm an engineer by study and just got my dream job as a trader. Have been working on self-improvement for a couple of years now and have already had some success. Banged just under 15 girls, had one girlfriend, managed to get a quite social status at university (fraternity president). Have been trying to get laid but had a long dry streak (+- 6 months) which only recently got solved. During the lockdown, I realized I had trouble meeting girls if I didn't have the ability to go to parties... Hence, the reason which brought me back to this self-improvement stuff. Mainly interested in beating AA, but thinking about taking the online stuff a bit more serious

Goals (from short-term to long-term) :
- Get my weight to around 85-90 kg (10-13% body fat), currently approx 95 kg ( 15-20% body fat)
- AA program
- Get laid from online dating
- MFF threesome
- Hot, intelligent girlfriend (quite specific about the type of person I want to invest more time with)

I, Giles, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Massie here
I, Massive, commit to working on my goals and taking my life seriously.

25, born and living in Eastern Europe
1. Bang as much girls as I can get my hands on - day game and social circle is focus, not online game
2. Making money
3. Gym goals
4. Mental health goals

Current main goals:

1. Daily approaches
2. Studying
3. Sticking with diet

Hey, my name is Max. I am 30 and live in Riga, Latvia.
I want to get more confident, cause I truly believe that is the only reason, being single my count is just 7 and I want to change that.

I, Max, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

My goals:
Be more confident in my own skin (Get more stylish new clothes, work even more or my body etc.)
Get my girl count in double digits this year, despite all the shit what is happening
Start developing my hobby project app
Keep on learning Guitar

Hello, name's ZoobyLord, a 21 yr old middle eastern white boy, currently working as a programmer.
I've been working on myself on and off for about a year now and wanna get serious.

I, ZoobyLord, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Long term goals:
Be confident in public (not only in my own head).
Get toned.
Get laid.

Short term goals:
Lose the stubborn belly fat I have left - Currently at ~17% body fat, aiming for a sustainable 13 at least.
Upgrade my Tinder/OKC with better pics.
Be more professional at my job and meet with decision makers in the company.
Talk to as many girls as I can to increase confidence.
AA if I feel I need it.

I, Dimitri, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I was on the GLL forums for a little bit. Had gone up to day 10 on the AA program but then put it on hold in june due to work stress + being a bitch.

Since then, I've dropped 7kg of fat, have grown my hair to get a fuckboy haircut, and have upgraded my wardrobe.

Main goal is to get laid. Here's the plan:
-move out of my parents' house and get a studio in Paris
-reach 10% bodyfat (probably 1 or 2kgs to go)
-create tinder profile with good pics
-go on my first date ever
-bring a girl back to my place

I'll go back to approaching at some point, but one step at a time... I've never even been on a date in my whole life. Lost my virginity at 24 with a hooker, then only got laid with one girl because she made the first move.

I'd say I already look better than average; what I'm insecure about are my social skills. I'm introverted, neurotic, awkward, and afraid of the pain of rejection. INTJ in the mbti if that matters.

Btw I thought Radical's pic looked cool so I did a low budget version, with abs :)

I, Patrick, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I've actually never really had trouble with women, but I've always been a boyfriend. Always back to back LTRs with girls who basically made the first move.

I'm making a lot of changes in my life, and I'm realizing that even though I've essentially gotten laid constantly since I was 18, I'm actually pretty dissatisfied with how my sex life has gone. I've never just been able to fuck someone for fun and move on; it's always come with commitment. Sometimes abusive relationships. I want to have sex without commitment, and I want to up my "number" to make up for lost time. Andy's story resonates a lot with me, and if I could get to his level or close to it I would be very happy in life.

My insecurities:
• I'm 30. Almost 31. I know there's examples of guys slaying in their 30s, but I'm still insecure about my age. I don't especially need/want to go for younger (under 25) women, just casually DTF ones. My fear is that women my age or close to it will all be looking to "settle down" and I'll just totally strike out. My hope is if I get hot/fit enough I'll be able to find the ones that are and it'll be no problem, but I'm not confident in that yet. Right now it feels like the window for casual sex has slammed shut for me and it's very demoralizing.

• My hair is thinning pretty badly. It might not be super apparent in photos, but I think in the next few years I'll have to commit to shaving my head. I tried treatments but couldn't handle the side effects.

• I'm kind of financially set for life (thanks bitcoin) but I don't have a career really. I work a chill job at a store, but I'm insecure when people ask me "what do you do?" Eventually I would like to go to grad school to become a therapist, but I have some recovery work of my own to do before I'm ready for that. I estimate I will do that in 2022.

I guess I list these because examples of dudes in my position or with my issues who end up killing it really reassure and inspire me, so if anybody can pile them on that'd be awesome. Bald guys who slay, "older" guys who slay, etc. Real life examples, that I can compare myself to, really do a lot for me.

My goals:
• 30 lifetime lays (13 so far)
• Have at least one ONS with a decently attractive woman
• Shred down to lean enough bodyfat % to see abs and jawline

KillYourInnerLoser said:
Obviously me just telling you "age doesn't matter!" isn't going to make you feel much better. The only thing that'll get you over your insecurities/doubts are to work on yourself, talk to a shitload of women, and get laid.

Taking action fixes everything.

Nah, it actually helps me a lot. Gives me a realistic picture of what *is* possible, and something to aim at with taking my action. But I agree that what's going to actually give me the confidence is going out and doing it. I'm ready to go crush it.

Hi all, I am s_aint, I am 23 and tired of living a second rate life all because of the stupid voice in my head that has kept me from getting what I want.

My goals in their order of importance are
1) getting abs
2) Progress in my career to earn in 6 figures
3) getting comfortable talking to people especially women
4) losing my V card

What I am going to do to achieve these goals

for abs:
-Learn to cook and cut out eating outside entirely
-Exercise 1st thing in the morning after waking up for at least 20 minutes
-Log everything I eat

for my career:
-learn something relevant every day for at least 2 hours
-interview prep each week
-start posting articles online about personal projects

for my social skills:
<I have no fucking clue, help me out guys>

I, s_aint, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I, Inner Force, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Goal for being on this forum is to get a solid relationship... with a girl who is really a #1 for me. Not going to settle. Want a girl I like being with and that I find hot. Open relationships with honesty is the way I'm heading.

That's my goal for this forum... what I'm willing to do to start out is talk to 30 girls in 30 days.

Talked to one girl today, gotta keep the momentum going.

I'm busy with life, staying spiritually focused is top, also working a lot and building my finances, staying fit, and having cool hobbies, hanging with friends.

So busy it feels good. You want something done? Give it to somebody busy to do. Bring it on no excuses. I can average talking to a girl a day.

I, TRPim, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hi! 25 from The Czech Republic.

A month ago I broke up with my girlfirend of 7 years. I have been with 5 different girl to date + some blowies. This number needs to go up.

Also, I study medicine and should be an MD in about 8 months.

GOALS:
- Pay my debt of approx. 6500 USD
- Build a business to supply my income, as physicians are paid shit in my country
- Get down to 8% BF and then reverse diet to get to approx. 75kg at sub-10% BF (sitting at about 72 and well over 15% BF)
- Bench 8x100kg, Squat 8x150, Deadlift 3x210kg, 1xChin Up with 1/2 of BW on belt, 1xDip with 1/2 of BW on belt
- Gain confidence when approaching and talking to women
- Up the number of my lays at least five fold
- Improve my style

I, Chasecash99 commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Main goal is improving my overall looks, but I have a journal of goals I want to reach by 2021.

Goals:
-Have 3000$ in savings by the start of 2021. Currently at 1900$.
-No Masturbation
-Create my diet plan, I’ve done well with cooking at home but my diet doesn’t currently have any structure.
-Continue to Work out 3x weekly.
-Finish quarter with 3.0 GPA
-Go on 6 Dates
-Write in my goal journal daily of things I did that day to achieve these Goals.

Will re-evaluate goals on January 1st 2021

The beginning of quarantine was when I started working on myself. But with as far as I’ve gotten I am realizing it’s just the tip of the iceburg. I don’t want to waste the start of my prime years by not striving to be the best version of me. I plan on checking in every couple days with updates of how things are going.

Hi boys,

Im 24 from Berlin, Germany

My experience level with women is the same like a newborn human: 0

My goal is just to get laid one time

"I, isuckrightnow, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously."

Cheers

"I, Cowboy, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously."

What’s up guys, living in Texas My goals are to get shredded and sleep with more attractive women then I am currently.

I, sex, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hey!!

My goal is to go from loser to above average in the areas of sex (main focus now), wealth, physique.

I, Spazdig, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hello men,

I'm 23 year old living in UK. GLL crew checking in.

A rough idea of my goals:
  • Approach (and hopefully get laid) consistently
  • Bag a 9 or 10
  • Get a social life
  • Become more positive
  • Achieve the above to be able to focus on career

I, Rainism, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hey guys, I'm 25, from T-Dot.

Goals:
- Put on 20 lbs of muscle to get that that v-taper
- Take my style to the next level
- Get some 9s and 10s
- Move to a new country

Hey all,

My current goals is to lose 20 Kilos of fat and get lean. I need to improve my style/fashion, and an immediate goal is to improve my dating profile photos which is what I need help with.
32 years old, 102 Kg, 175cm, and in a very dense US metropolitan area.
I agam commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

"I,Donquichotte, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously."

Hey guys, I'm 21 and living in France.

Goals :
- getting laid regularly
- moving out from my mothers basement by january 2022

I spinxfr, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

My current goals:

- Vastly improve Tinder photos (one of them is my avatar, yeah they really suck)
- Six figure salary
- I have been working out since 2 years but lately I started having too much fat. I want to cut down to 75kg or less until I have good visible abs (from 82kg in june)
I'm also trying to do more social activities to meet woman. Recently started taking dance classes.

Back