READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

I, Hankins, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

That’s me in the avatar. Actor’s headshot.

I was on the GLL forums years ago and was kicking ass with progress.

Then, I fell off the wagon and life started passing me by one day at a time. All the reasons don’t really matter, in the end, they’re all just bullshit excuses, and I don’t need any more intellectual masturbation passing off as self-reflection.

My two goals right now are to get down to around 8% bodyfat by the 1st week of June, and to start a location independent business that’ll become my main gig.

I’d elaborate more on the above, but I’ll save that for threads.

Hey, I'm Zeyf. 27 old. I was I loner gamer addict, with social anxity and depression during my whole life. No friend, never had a gf, 4 lays in my life (living the dream)

I was hitting the rock bottom in october. I was complety lost, I was thinking of kill myself. But on a lazy night, lost in the youtube algorithm, I found a video who change my life, get my ass out of bed, and put myself on the selfimprovement journey.

I working a lot, every days was a step, quit all my addictions, starting to read psychology to understand myself and people (never open a book before), get some goals, improve my workout routine, going to activity to meet people, found new hobbies (hikking and photography), meditation, and a laid with a hot chick I never thought possible before.

But it's only the begining of the journey, there is still a lot of work. Andy blog give me a new adrealine rush to take actions.

So here my 2022 goal :

- Get 5 laid
- Start and finish the AA program
- Get +5 kg
- Improve and take care of my look
- Get tatoo (Always want, never take the step)

Long life goal :

- kill my inner loser, and become someone

I, Mack, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

27 from Orlando.
0 lays, honestly never really even tried.

Let myself go around 24-25. Was depressed, unhappy and eating like shit. I've already started losing the weight, down from 215 to 184 but I have a little bit to go. Never even really tried to ask out a girl, too scared. Never thought I was an ugly teen/adult, just unkept and unconfident. I've managed this long through drugs. Lots of weed and at one point graduated to stronger stuff. The strong stuff is long in the past but I find myself always dipping back into edibles, which kill my drive and motivation. Since doing cardio and just beginning lifting I've already started to feel confident, but not confident enough to talk to girls really. The issue now is performance anxiety and maybe a little fear of rejection.

Goals:
- Have sex with one single girl. Its not even the horniness, its the loneliness.
- Upgrade from my WFH SEO job to something that requires me to leave the house and interact with people
- Lose the rest of this fat on my face and belly, gain more muscle tone. I've been diligently in the gym and on my bike.

I xptboy, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

32 from Belgium living in Budapest Hungary.

2022 goals:
- 10 lays
-Complete at least 20 items on my sexual bucketlist
- get at least 1 fuckbuddy
- get ripped and be able to see abs unflexed (need to lose 5-10kg)
- make $50k

Here to work on myself and help get more fulfilling relationships.

I, NE, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hi all,

Make sure you include this sentence: "I, [your name], commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously."

I, TheBigFellah, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Goals

Build an epic tinder
Career
Friends that will influence me positively
General lifestyle (TBD in more detail later)

Will re-assess and update later.

I, Chris, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. Hello everyone! :)

I begun day game back in 2015 or 2014. Had some instant dates, lost most of my approach anxiety over time and had a gorgeous Ukrainian young woman in my bed in 2017. However, I had a hard time replicating that experience again. I struggled, fell of day game, lost interest. Then came the "pandemic" or the scamdemic, depending on how you see it ;)

During this time I got depressed but started going out again in the summer of 2021 on and off. But not that much. My enthusiasm for game was lost.

Last week I joined John Anthony's program and I'm starting to get excited about game again. Now what I'm looking for here is to make friends to meet up with. We can go to clubs and bars together. I live in Jersey City, not far from Hoboken and New York City. Reach out to me if your interested in hanging out!

Thanks for this forum Andy! love your videos!

I, deepworld115, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

My goals are:
-Reduce body fat % to 15%. Currently, I am around 25%
-Build more muscle
-Get good at Tinder.

I, Fixingtheweaklink, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

#1 is do and finish the AA program and then reap the rewards

#2 public speaking more generally

#3 to build discipline across the board in life and be more consistent

Fixingtheweaklink yo mate, here's the sentence you need in your intro if you don't want your account banned in 3 days:

"I, [your name], commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously."

I, MuffinMaker, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Good evening. I'm MuffinMaker, 22 from Germany. I don't know what to write, really.

Basic facts:
-Studying computer science with a passion at a technical university
-Come from a stable background (no deep traumas or anything)
-live in a moderately big european city (300k +) near the city center in a shared flat with friends
-Visit gym about 4-5 times per week but still have decent flaws on my body. People recognize, that I lift, yet they wouldn't call me Herkules.

About my sex life:
I've never had a girlfriend after the age of 13. I've only had one pretty sad low-key abusive relationship with a girl from my school when I was 18. My bodycount amounts to 3. I once slept with an australian while traveling and once got lucky on bumble. I'm deeply dissatisfied with my sex life. Mainly because I think i don't get enough opportunity. I've never had trouble making out with a girl at a party, given that there's enough girls, which isn't the case at a technical university. Simply put: Since I moved to uni, 2 years ago, I haven't been served girls on a silver platter (especially since COVID closed down everything) and all my friends are CS Students => male or gym buddies => also male. I've tried dating on other ways (online/residents from my dorm/girls I met while partying) but it always ended up with me seeming to emotionally dependent of the girl, which i was, and her cutting me off. This unironically happened ~10 times in the last four years.

About my social life:
I'm fairly good looking (at least 7/10) and good at talking, even with strangers. I am an extremely extroverted guy. I've already done a journey around the world on my own and am generally not scared by people for basic human interaction. I don't have a problem with getting loud in public either idk. The only thing that actually scares me is revealing a part of my actual, non-superficial personality (e.g. sexual desire) to someone and getting a convincingly bad reaction. so yeah, not that free after all.

Why I'm here:
COVID was hell for me. I didn't make any new connections anymore. In germany they closed everything for two years and you were lynched if you were caught trying to build a workaround ( organize private study groups for example, or party in private). The state basically took away my social life for 2 years. But now I'm back and I wanna make this the best summer of all time. I was sitting in the library with this thought and in front of me there was this cute girl. I read through the GLL AAA program (which looks amazing and crazy at the same time) and I thought to myself "just go approach her! Tell her she's cute!!". But I just couldnt. Thats the moment I realized I was gonna have to do AAA. I don't wanna do it, I just want to HAVE DONE it. I left the library, defeated. I then took out my phone, went to the park and did the first day of AAA. I gotta admit - it was harder than it seemed at first. I had spoken to strangers in public for countless times before already but each one of these times I had somewhat of a REASON to talk to them. I know, asking for the time is a reason but it felt so eery. I then had so much social momentum that I sat down next to a cute latina on my campus. I talked to her and eventually asked for her number. It was a decent conversation but I never became "aggresive", meaning I never made clear that I'm looking for something sexual by giving her compliments or something like that. I got her number and will ask her for coffee tomorrow. I'm somewhat proud but on the other hand I'm disappointed that I only talked to one girl. Whatever, I'll improve. I really hope this is not getting to unproductive of a post....

Bottom Line (TLDR):
Just got into approaching. Ive done it before but never by saying something like "hey youre cute" or anything that would actually make me vulnerable. I always said some shit like "hey, what are you studying/doing here". I'm a pretty insecure guy (working on it). I want to do AAA, or at least the first 3 weeks of it (Week 4 looks messes too much with my mind as of right now). I'm scared shitless of AAA. It looks like a nightmare. Yet I'd love to be able to make myself vulnerable on command and reap the benefits.

I know that the thing that's really missing to my character is knowing how to deal with bad reactions, of girls especially, preferably by using experience. I'm super scared of "disappointing" people and I get that the point of AAA is to experience exactly that and see that you're still alive after.

I feel like AAA is one of the most painful things I could go through but I just can't turn my back on this.

I'm gonna attempt it but go reaaally slow probably.

Whatever, see you on the other side
Sincery, MuffinMaker

I, Ken, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously."

Goals:
- Get Laid at least ONCE before year's end
- BEAT the AA Program
- Fully unlock my sexual self.
- Unlock my full Masculinity
- Go outside every single day.
- Make the MOST of the new town I'm in.
- Become the best damn comic creator I can be.

I've been into this stuff since I was 20 y/o. I've watched all the RSD vids, pickup vids, read every Red Pill article, book, and program, and done a ton of inner work, but in comparison to all that, my time spent going out and approaching over the past 6 years is negligible.

So far, I've had three dates TOTAL. 3 different girls. I kissed the second girl. Almost fucked the 3rd. The 2nd and 3rd dates were more than 3 years apart. Until age 23, I was only obsessed with improving my art and storytelling ability.

I've always waited for the magical 2+ year period when I would finally get my sex life handled, and NOW is that time.

- I've moved out from my parents place.
- I live in a college town (San Marcos, TX)
- I live within minutes of all the bars and clubs downtown
- Rent is cheap.
- I can make beating AA a Priority.

Getting better at drawing is relatively easy. But I've been using that as an excuse to avoid this dimension of my life for too long. I can no longer progress in my art unless I beat my fears. I am a man FIRST, an artist second.

Glad this forum exists!

Hi my name is Jon
25 years of age feel like my 20’s are slipping away, so for the last couple 2 or 3 months I have gone up to a girl introduce myself, gave them a compliment, and asked for their number.

Whenever I go out with these girls my communication skills are bad, and I want to improve on that. Currently working as a cashier have a severe stutter problem, and I tend to talk with a lot of attractive girls during work hours when the opportunity presents itself. Still find myself not satisfied with my progress, and I want to talk with the flow of the conversation without overthinking things.

My current goal is to sleep with 50 girls got lucky with a handful of these girls, but the term meaning less sex comes to play here. I want to be successful and start my own business, so having the basic communication skills where I never have to get nervous talking to attractive woman, have sweaty palms in a interview, or present my ideas to others would help me in my journey.

I, Sinnaj, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hello everyone!

My goals are:
- get laid more often
- build my own business

I, Brandon, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Snapshot of my life currently:
- Working on launching an education startup; a new online university
- Recently divorced; it was amicable and we still respect one another, just wanted different things in life,
- Moved to Austin, TX to get closer to startup scene and bigger city
- 168 lbs, 10% BF, 395 squat, 325 deadlift, 250 bench press
- I lead a men's group of 6 guys who keep each other accountable, mentally resilient, and contribute to our community
- Have a podcast interviewing social entrepreneurs and thinkers solving global challenges
- Into photography, podcasting, weightlifting, personal development, reading... and of course getting laid.

I came to KYIL because I want to improve my sex life after my divorce. The marriage was a good part of my life, but I don't think monogamy was for me. I've come to realize I do want multiple partners, and to make up for my lack of skills in high school/ college and just not focusing on sex. I am actually a really sexual guy, I just never allowed myself the time to focus on it. I spent some time in the Red Pill, but never really vibed fully with it's mentality. It helped a lot with getting me away from being a nice guy and being friend zoned. But I was immediately attracted to KYIL after seeing how much Andy focuses on honesty. That really resonated with me.

I'm a very goal orientated person and believe in chasing goals in every area of my life. For now, I will list just the ones related to sex and relationships, and then expand to my others in the progress section of this forum.

Goals:
- Complete AA program (Progress: On day 7)
- Sex with 100+ women (Progress: 5/100)
- 3 FWB on rotation (Progress: 0/3)
- 2-3 supportive guy friends in Austin (Progress: 0/3)
- Improve sexual experience exploring new things

I have already started the AA program and it has been helpful so far. Additionally, I have already made profiles on the apps and had 3 dates and one lay so far.

I hope to share new perspectives from the experiments I run from Andy's teachings, help other guys, and get support for my own journey.

Hey, I'm Fabio

I'm a brazilian graphic designer, age 23. I used to have a pretty shitty "I was born a loser and will always will be a loser" mentality. So naturally, reaching my goals was never a thing to me. But eventually I started searchung to PUA, Redpill stuff on YouTube, but never actually got shit done. Around August of last year I cam across Andy's YouTube channel and really liked his take on reaching your goals and getting laid with honesty. That inspired me on taking action, since then, I've had some pretty good achievements: I've started talking to girls on a regular basis, started trainning Marcial Arts (something i've always wanted, but never actually did) and pretty much paying the debths I had with myself and I'm verry thankfull to Andy for it. So now, I'm here at this forum to take thing to tyhe next level and finally talk to other people that are also into thowse stuff to.

That beeing said:

I, Fábio Savioli, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Those goals beeing:

Sex/Dating:
- Losing my virginity in 2022.
- Getting laid with honesty
- Start on BDSM

Fitness/Sports:
- Reaching the same weight (99kg) I was when fat, but now with mucles instead.
- Get to the 8th level on Kung Fu Wing Tsun (currently on the 3rd)
- Learn how to ride a bike

Money/Career:
- Learn how to invest my money so I don't depend on the goverment to my retiredment
- Publish a Horror Book
- Create a YouTube Channel

i want to improve my looks, get more muscular, make more money. but main reason im on this forum is to so i can adopt a healthier mindset towards women.

I, Ben, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously

Back