• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

YEAR 3: THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET - FROM NOTHING TO SOMETHING, MY RELENTLESS JOURNEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you bros!

The first ever Pathfinder's call was a resounding success.

Thank you to all the men who are on the Men's Group journey with me.

And thank you Bman for his support in leading our first call.

We will take turns leading. I will lead the next 3 calls, and then it will go aroud the group. Everyone will have the same opportunities to lead. There is no hierarchy. It is a mutually shared journey. We will get into the flow. Once a year, we will do an in person retreat. I have a vision for this.

Today, I hung out with Paw and had a 2hr meeting. We are doing 3 public talk each next month.

We are going to market it like crazy and build a killer network.

After the Pathfinder's call, I went out with Paw to chill, and did some day game. Sets below:

1 She was in a rush to work but she kinda loved it haha

2 hot. Stopped but edging. She was en route to meet family

3 really annoyed, hard unreceptive

4 had to go. My stop was not totally firm. Need to shock them.

5 she wouldn’t exchange gamed for a while. Pushed for exchange 3 times in a calibrated way she was not into it.

I was tired after this, hustled hard, and still on low sleep. Ice baths and shit give me the energy to persist and push.

We also went shopping and bought some nice summer pieces.

Online account has recovered, I am getting some matches and messages again.

The pretty Asian girl messaged me last night at midnight saying it was nice meeting me.

A girl I cold approached on Tuesday I think it was has agreed to come on a date with me tomorrow.

I am hustling like fuck and becoming more successful.

Myself and Paw have big dreams of success, becoming wealthy as FUCK, literal FUCK YOU money, and to travel and have apartments all over the world. And to slay in every area of life.

Bunch of podcasts next week.

Back to the UK on Tue. Will see my fam, celebrate my bros birthday, train hard as FUCK, see Carl, go on some dates in London and probably do shrooms also.

Did my best today.

Tomorrow, back G-G-G-G-G-G-GRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINDING

KEEP FUCKING HAMMERING

MAC DADDY

Almost 500,000 views on this log

Crazy

You motherfuckers love sadism dont ya

This will be the first KYIL to pass half a million views

In time, it will be the first log to pass 1 million views

You are as sick in the head as I am

Because you are reading the guy with no natural ability, talent, and who is an unlikely charachter

If I pull it off, which I suspect I will, it will be one principle that got me there:

Old school blue collar work ethic that cuts to the bone

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/AOFREgb41eI

TOP G, ANDREW TATE, ONE OF THE GREATEST MEN IN THE WORLD ^^

Just having super human grinding power you can put so many reps in, eventually, the Universe starts to work in your favour

You do need luck I will be honest about that

But the harder you work, the luckier you can get. I have gotten lucky quite a few times it's funny that.

I have no idea why you do it but so long as you keep reading it, I will keep showing up and writing about my life

Hey if I make it it will be an insane experience to read this shit back one day in 10 years or so

It's a tough world

It's a tough game

Good job I am one pissed off motherfucker!!!!!!!! ;-)

THE GODFATHER OF GRINDING CHECKING OUT FROM ANOTHER KILLER WEEK OF HUSTLE

SOME PICS OF YA BOY FOR MY DAY 1S WHO FOLLOWED ME FROM THE START WHEN I WAS A FAT BALD FUGLY INCEL

TO.............THIS MOTHERFUCKER RIGHT HERE

MAY EVEN PULL IT OFF

EVERY DOG HAS HIS DAY

View attachment 1

MakingAComeback said:
Almost 500,000 views on this log

Crazy

You motherfuckers love sadism dont ya

This will be the first KYIL to pass half a million views

In time, it will be the first log to pass 1 million views

You are as sick in the head as I am

Because you are reading the guy with no natural ability, talent, and who is an unlikely charachter

If I pull it off, which I suspect I will, it will be one principle that got me there:

Old school blue collar work ethic that cuts to the bone

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/AOFREgb41eI

TOP G, ANDREW TATE, ONE OF THE GREATEST MEN IN THE WORLD ^^

Just having super human grinding power you can put so many reps in, eventually, the Universe starts to work in your favour

You do need luck I will be honest about that

But the harder you work, the luckier you can get. I have gotten lucky quite a few times it's funny that.

I have no idea why you do it but so long as you keep reading it, I will keep showing up and writing about my life

Hey if I make it it will be an insane experience to read this shit back one day in 10 years or so

It's a tough world

It's a tough game

Good job I am one pissed off motherfucker!!!!!!!! ;-)

THE GODFATHER OF GRINDING CHECKING OUT FROM ANOTHER KILLER WEEK OF HUSTLE

SOME PICS OF YA BOY FOR MY DAY 1S WHO FOLLOWED ME FROM THE START WHEN I WAS A FAT BALD FUGLY INCEL

TO.............THIS MOTHERFUCKER RIGHT HERE

MAY EVEN PULL IT OFF

EVERY DOG HAS HIS DAY

RAVI2.jpg
RAVI1.jpg

I like the cafe shot man. Good content for socials.

Daily checkin:

Worked hard

Solid client work. Onboarded a new client, a fantastic person. I will coach them to the next level.

Applied myself, did lots of good work.

Fasting yesterday saw me drop to 186lbs. Solid. Lowest weight of my self improvement career.

Super positive.

Tomorrow, I will fly back to England, to spend 2 weeks with fam. I will be back to Buda after that & will keep working.

Day Game date tonight: I approached her last week, and got her out tonight. Nice girl, pretty. I found her pleasant.

She refused the pull, and though we did enjoy each others company, I have a feeling she just didn't really like me, and I suspect another one bites the dust

I am calm and not yet frustrated. This is 9 months of dates going nowhere.

I will just get back on the horse.

I am not feeling bad or anything.

Transparency:

IMO, this is largely luck.

If you ask me, you just have to work on yourself, grind hard, play the numbers game hardcore, and sometimes, just sometimes, you will eventually run into a girl who finds you attractive. This can take THOUSANDS of approaches, and for me, it's usually 30 dates before I get laid. The girls pretty much always ghost, and are usually ugly or obese girls.

This, is the way it is.

Best thing to do:

Shrug it off, be stoic, work hard in life, and just focus on being a successful human.

It is OK.

MAC

klondike said:
MakingAComeback said:
LMFAO

CALLING ME OUT FOR CHICKEN LEGS

DAMN

TUSHAR MOGGED !

Ravi

Nooo, your legs are fine... it's just my fav line from Nap Dynamite. That movie still holds up.

Dont be jealous I've been chatting online with babes all day

Last night's date texted this morn, saying she's down to hang out when I'm back. Cool.

So, post cuck date, I was quite energised to just THINK about what I can do differently.

I went for a walk at around 1130 around Budapest just thinking, how can I get girls to like me more?

What if I just become a scumbag? A dirtball? A neanderthal without forebrain activity?

I went to a club and tried this out.

1 two set, very physical approach tried to make out with both, face was right up against them, was fun. Pulled them in and was just a slimeball. They were having fun and seemed excited by it. Dipped.
2 they were lesbians
3 Friend dragged her away but she was chatting
4 Receptive, but wouldn’t exchange number, was whispering in her ear and lightly grabbing her ass. She kept saying "maybe later", and wouldn't give me her num. Called her out. Threw the racial objection. She actually agreed LMAO. "Girls in Budapest are not open to this"

Funnily enough, on my date with the sprinter girl, she did mention how Hungarian women are under a lot of pressure to have "pure, white, Hungarian babies" due to a declining population. I joked and told her, well, looks ike you've gotta make some babies girl, she liked these silly little teases.

Whilst the women will atleast talk to me and give me the light of day, unlike the UK, which, whilst supposedly liberal, is in fact FAR worse for dating than places like this which openly make transparent, your brown ass is not welcome. It is not uncommon to get a lot of stares when out on dates here in BP. Sometimes, people will literally stop, turn around, and take a long hard look at the gal I am on dates with.

That, happens to be fine. I am cool with it. That is their right. If you can't stand the heat, get out the kitchen.

Plus, I am a G, and nobodies opinion on me matters because I frankly see most of these people as, I'm going to be honest: fucking WEAK.

That is my own obsessed and sick mindset and is part of me that I like in some ways, and in other ways, see as a bit of sickness.....

I shouldnt have hit the clubs until 2am. I am on fuck all sleep as it is. But I have to go back to the UK today, and all my options run out there, there are no nice girls to talk to, only cold eyes of stone. I fucking hate it.

I will grind today, fly home, and then go fuckin HUSTLE MODE on biz & body for 2 weeks.

I will study game daily and get a lot of advice from my group.

Things will turn around. I am a stubborn motherfucker and importantly, as my mentor Andy taught me:

I NEVER QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU DO NOT TEST MY WILL

I AM FUCKING RELENTLESS

MOST OF THESE FUCKING DUDES FADE AWAY

I AM HERE EVERY DAY

I HAVE BEEN FOR FUCKIN YEARS

STILL GRINDING

STILL HAMMERING

AND THERE IS NOT A GOD DAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

MAC DADDY

DAILY CHECKIN

THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET

WEEK 24: Sunday 21/06/2023

(1) Money:
-Client Work
-Client Calls
-NBD: One Pager
-Content Machine
-Network Like A Beast
-Read Vin

(2) Muscles:
-Gym: Chest & Tris
-Cardio: 45m Run

(3) Mindset
-Study feedback from Pancake, Rags, September, Arcade Fire, and Dante
-Study Game

Others:
-Red Light Therapy
-Grounding/Earthing
-Nap (at some stage. I am hustling like a demon)

Notes:

Fly back to the UK last night.

Got in. Saw my Mum and my bro. Fell asleep at about 1am.

Up at 8am. Did client calls. Did my self improvement hustle.

Now off to the gym.

Will fuckin GRIND.

LETS SUCEED

MAC

Yesterday the hustle caught up with me.

I was literally destroyed.

Still did:

5hr client calls
Client work
Content: Uploaded 1 long form
Life admin
Biz: Study - Social Media Domination

I feel better today. I will be fine and back into flow. I have to work hard, but I will get quality sleep.

Business, is a level of work & hustle that blows any career I had out the water.

This is god tier grinding. There is never enough time.

I need to get further along, and then start getting the odd VA.

When I have a robust base, I will start outsourcing more and hiring.

Biz, is winnable, but you need to be SMART, work hard, and surround yourself with other intelligent people who can course correct you

WIll do my checkin, about to shoot a podcast.

I will have a special guest on soon, a serious player and business legend....

I am also going to do a podcast w/ Andy the Great, and he will be on my podcast soon too.

Checkin to come. Just had to comment because yesterday was a slog and I was fuckin DYING.

Ravi

Edit: That pretty Asian girl from the rave is texting me, she's nice, lol. Let's see if i can get a date.......I will message the sprinter girl and see if she's still responsive. Usually after the date it's RIP. I as a man got a little traumatised by the SMP and the endless ghosting and no second dates, virtually ever. It definitely left a wound. But that was London. In places like London, or anywhere like that really, my SMV is unable to compete. Looks level is not sufficient to have a shot at throwing the dice. Budapest, I feel it's different, the women see something in me, just something, which is enough to go off......

I hope I can get those important 2nd dates.

I will be back in BP in 15-16 days, and then it's beast mode engaged

jakeD said:
MakingAComeback said:
What if I just become a scumbag? A dirtball? A neanderthal without forebrain activity?

Just go up to girls and tell them if they suck your balls you'll give them some coke. Not lying lol, used to see guys run this approach at the club.

I will 100% do this 10 x the next night out at a rave and update you

But, I don't do any drugs

Last time I went out, people just gave me a bunch of shit, that....happened....I didnt buy anything at all

You think I could use that line and just see what happens? Like it makes it sexual, so there's that. You obv need a lot more than that to pull. Takes masculinity. This sort of thinking, is the right direction for me in night game though. I actually think this would be good for me to do once to push my development.

Ravi

jakeD said:
Just go up to girls and tell them if they suck your balls you'll give them some coke. Not lying lol, used to see guys run this approach at the club.

Lol no. That's incongruent with him; girls will smell it from a mile away.

Nice guys who create fuckboy profiles for online dating have this problem. They go on dates and girls are disappointed to find out that they're just nice guys in fuckboy disguise.

MakingAComeback said:
You think I could use that line and just see what happens? Like it makes it sexual, so there's that. You obv need a lot more than that to pull. Takes masculinity. This sort of thinking, is the right direction for me in night game though. I actually think this would be good for me to do once to push my development.

Bingo. You need to find something that's congruent with you. Have you tried GLL's physical screening?

DAILY CHECKIN

THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET

WEEK 25: Friday 23/06/2023

(1) Money:
-Client Work
-Client Calls
-NBD: One Pager
-Content: Upload Lifestyle Vlog, Simon’s Podcast, Create 5 Shorts
-Networking
-Study: SM Domination / Vin’s Stuff

(2) Muscles
-Gym: Back & Biceps
-Cardio: 60m

(3) Mindset
-Study Feedback

Notes:

Gotta get this landing page done, FUCK, this task is going on forever. Today I’ll nail it.

MAC

Yeah im gonna say if you are actively trying to avoid drugs dont make that part of your approach (im with you mate, i dont have the serotonin or recovery hrs to spare anymore)

But if you arent, it does escalate the conversation i agree

Hello Mac,

I have been following your blog since the beginning. It has been an impressive journey. But the most important thing is that your blog helped me reach my goals. Its rather difficult to express my gratitude to you and how much seeing you suffering and going through things inspired me to push myself.

I think you are an exceptional human being, and I hope you will never give up. And I hope you are able to continue your journey with the same discipline and vigor but with a little less unnecessary suffering.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back