• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

YEAR 3: THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET - FROM NOTHING TO SOMETHING, MY RELENTLESS JOURNEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
MakingAComeback said:
Online, is cucked here massively, very weird, not getting anything at all.

Interesting, a year ago you had a ton of matches that were just basically time wasters.
The more guys rely on apps, the more cold approach is king.

EVENING CHECKIN:

Tried my best. Did many hours of critical thinking on New Biz Dev. I need to hammer this. It is a priority. Figuring this out and getting CLEAR, must be done, and until I am CLEAR and CONFIDENT, I am staying on the task.

BW: 187.7

8 Self Improvement Block (DONE)
10m Outdoor / Visualisation & Writing Affirmations (10m)
ATG: Stretches / CT (5m)
Skincare, Shave / Forum Checkin

(1) BIZ: 5k P/M by Dec 25th
-NBD: 1hr (DONE but ended up being many hrs)
-Content Machine (FAIL)
-Client Work (DONE)
-Client Calls (DONE)
-Network Like A Beast (FAIL)

(2) BODY: Adonis Ratio by Jul 2024
-Gym: Back & Biceps (DONE)

(3) MINDSET: Solid Game
-CA – 5 Quality Approaches / Get Yettel sim: Study sticking points befoe, during, and after session. (DONE)
-Online Lead Gen (10m) (FAIL)
-Daily Debrief: Write FR, upload audio, review feedback (DONE)
Notes: Rags2Bitches date audio feedback. Study Shadow’s notes. (DONE, studied, didn’t write notes yet)

Others: (FAIL)
Call Mum
Biz To Do: 30m
Life To Do: 30m (1) Bman notes to Men’s Group, (2) Buda White Visa, (3) Buy Reverse Osmosis Filter

Me Time: (FAIL)
Read: Success – Dino
Read: Biz – Social Media Domination

FR

1 – Lovely girl, into me, fun, solid set. Exchanged. Replied to my feeler text. Probing schedule.
2 - weird atop but also very tricky approach logistically. Super crowded and a bunch of people sat on benches RIGHT infront. Bad location for approaches as the girls spotlight effect is strong and makes them uncomfortable.
3 she was very stand offish, hard unreceptive
4 very hot but she was with her friend and on the phone, and on the way to the gym. Was tempted to use the nuclear line “So you can’t deal with a confident brown man” but it was like, shes with her friend who is gawking at us, she has her phone out on the way to the gym, has one earphone in and is on the phone, like nah.
5 she was a bit mid but after some ploughing she settled in, but then I touched her to test her availability, ‘gotta go’. Poof.

What I did well: I did one legit good set today. I am having a hard time sending the audio thru. But we got audio and video. I nailed this one, she was laughing her head off, so loud you can hear it in the video and Paw stood hella far back! I was playful, vibing well. Not sexualising enough but making some modest attempts.
What I need to do better: Be more of a sexual threat. This I will need to learn. Ravbot needs a software upgrade.
What I will work on for next session: Take one step closer to the chick, close the space more.

Motes:

I def. got better at day game, very seldom did girls every reply to my feeler text, I have gotten replies 3 x now.

Lets see if I can get this girl out on a date this week.

Just hustling man

Working hard

Doing my best

...............JUST IN

REMEMBER THAT BROWN GIRL WHO FLAKED ON SAT?

SHE MESSAGED ME JUST NOW SAYING SHE SAW ME DAY GAMING HAHAHAH

She watched the really good set, which exchanged, and texted me on WhatsApp telling me, I know what RIZZ is, and she watched me rizz up some lady while she was waiting for the bus hahaha

Bantered a little.

I don''t like this person, at all, she flaked for a stupid reason and seems like a shit head. I told her, the girl I was chatting to was cool, and then she send me some typically weak ass messages. My response:

"Stalker ass"

Delete chat & move on

Online dating girls are a fucking cancer to the human race

Fuck them entirely

Day Game bros checking in

MAC

DAILY CHECKIN

THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET

WEEK 25: THURSDAY 15/06/2023

ACTIONS

-Self Improvement (DONE)

(1) BIZ: 5k P/M by Dec 25th
-New Biz Dev: 2hr (Sort this)
-Content Machine: 2hr
-Client Checkins
-Networking: 2hr
-Study Success: Dino
-Study Biz: SM Domination

(2)BODY: Adonis Ratio by Jul 2024
-Gym: Legs & Shoulders (To Failure)

(3) MINDSET: Solid Game
-CA / Yettel Sim
-Online Lead gen
-Debrief

Others:
-Weekly Content Call: w/ the boys
-Life Admin
-Study: Slickbackhair’s Swipe File, make Notes, Set Actions

Notes:

I uploaded a BDSM pic after 5 days in Budapest and I think I got reported. It has killed my profile and I am getting 0 matches.

But, thing is, I pipelined for 4 weeks before coming here and only got 1 lead. A sloppy fat-ass at that.

And that was with a burner phone, totally new profile, and so on.

I sent my profile to Amsterdamn for a day, to see if it was a local shadowban or something.

Got nothing there, too.

Thoughts:

-Profile not performing. Not good looking enough (Average face, body, overall appearance) & brown so already losing 3 points in SMV.

Tried it in London, when I put the hard work in, 500 – 1000 profiles liked a day, I could get 1 – 5 matches, of sometimes quite pretty girls. I had a few dates, which were shit.

Online has always been a fucking grind. But, I am glad I was able to see improvements in quality, though match volume was aproximately the same, and also, on messaging, girls weren’t being fucking cunts to me. They were quite warm and receptive.

I think I legit got shadow banned again for uploading the BDSM pic in Andy’s tinder guide. FML.

The pic didn’t get removed, nothing was flagged, but something isn’t right. Surely the fatties and trannies would atleast match with me?

With online, I think I will try to see if I can resolve it. I will seek advice. I think I may need to do ANOTHER total hard reset, and get ANOTHER burner phone. FML I HATE online dating. Such pointless bullshit. Swiping on these apps for years, all these photoshoots, to go on pointless cuck dates with mostly obese hogs, for a lay once in 20-30 dates.

It is so annoying. I like day game and find it fun, when outside the hellish confines of the UK. And I am able to exchange with gorgeous women in parts of the world which are not the UK, and even have gotten some out on dates.

The girl from Tuesday, hasn’t read my message yet. She was late replying last time. She may reply, she may not. 99% of the time they ghost. So I don’t really care. I will see if she replies in the next week if not I’ll send a re-engagement text and then lose her number and go onto the next.

Like I did 500 times before that…………….

In 2 weeks the dry spell is at 9 months.

I don’t want it to get to one year. That is just nuts.

Dating, for low SMV men, is basically just a total grind that goes on for years. Little investment, everything just falls through your fingers. They’re interested for a flicker of a second, and they’re gone, and forget you exist within a second. Nothing matters. No one cares. The gene is selfish. It perceives value, and invests where that value is to be found. Where they see none, I have found there is not much you can do, other than just hustle daily, collect leads, pitch, and get lucky one night every few months.

The most pointless game in town. And it does not get better.

Other things to smash today:

Sicko mode w/ business

Grind hard as hell in the gym

Pic of me today about to head out to hustle, taken in Paw’s room as his mirror is better

Ravi

PUSHING EVERY DAY

NEVER GIVING IN

ALWAYS TRYING

JUST BELIEVING THAT IT IS POSSIBLE FOR ME TO MAKE IT AND PERSISTING THROUGH THE ENDLESS BS

IS ENOUGH FOR THE UNDERDOG AND THE UNLIKELY HERO TO FIND A WAY TO SUCEED

MAC

GRATITUDE POST

Working in a beautiful cafe down the road from my apartment.

View is insane man.

Women are gorgeous. We are so blessed to be here, right by the bridge, the river is flowing, the climate is stunning, me and Paw are hustling so hard.

It was our HARD WORK that put us here.

Having the BALLS to take a risk and start a biz.

I saw a beautiful girl. I approached. We have a great conversation, and we exchange and agree for a date tomorrow. She immediately replies to my feeler text.

Last year, I was here, and I had some numbers yes, but I didnt get this many feeler text replies.

I have gotten better THROUGH GAME

IT IS GAME THAT CAN SAVE THE UNDERDOG

Thak you to the Masters for teaching me:

THE DOM AskTheDom

MASTER PANCAKE pancakemouse

MASTER RAGS Rags2Bitches

These guys are the best of the best, and they have done so much for me. I am grateful. It feels great to have better social skills, to make attraction happen, and to be able to put in the hard work that allows us to level the playing field and make things happen.

I am indebted to the above for always teaching me and helping me grow

And of course, to the Great One, THE DOM, who is the one who trained me in person

One day with The Dom will change your life. I did a bootcamp, everything in my life got better (Business, Body, Girls) but with The Dom you are expected to work very, very hard and you're not allowed to make excuses.

I will be at his next bootcamp, will start saving money, and will increase my work rate and make more money so I can get more mentoring and coaching in the areas I need help

Best way to get ahead: PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS

I am slaving away to make money so I can go to train under The Dom, and to NY and train under Shadow & Master Pancake

I am off to London soon where I basically have to be Vin's slave and work until I am almost dead to learn about biz, which I then come back to my bros and give them all the info, lol. And they help me implement.

That's the grind brothers.

I LOVE THIS SHIT

MAC LOVES TO GRIND

MAC LOVES WHEN BONES CRACK

WHEN MOST PEOPLE ARE ABOUT TO DROP DEAD

THAT IS WHEN PEOPLE LIKE ME STAND UP

WHEN IT IS TOO INHUMANE AND TOO MISERABLE

THAT IS WHEN SAVAGES OF SAVAGES, LIKE MAC DADDY, FIND STRENGTH INSIDE AND LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD AGAISNT THE WHOLE WORLD

Ravi

Who do we know who can turn me around a website on THE CHEAP as I am bootstrapping?

Putting this out to my network

I am willing to explore value exchange, service exchange, and so on.

MakingAComeback said:

Can I ask what your ATG stretching routine is as well as your skincare routine/products you use?

ldoser said:
MakingAComeback said:

Can I ask what your ATG stretching routine is as well as your skincare routine/products you use?

Of course bro, you can ask me anything you like

The forum has unlimited access to me:

ATG - I'll post this from my phone, screen shots, one sec

Skincare:

Facewash CeraVe

Moistourisier CeraVe

Retinoids - Tretinoin

I do this every morning and every night

Day 11: 5 Quality Day Game Sets A Day - 5/5 (5 hot girl approaches, 5 exchanges)

1 – Saw her from behind, body was beautiful, approached. Great convo. She’s legit just out of an exam and felt bad. Cheered her up, we vibe. Hug her and exchange. She reples to text right away. We agree a date Friday night after a DHV text of me sat in this cool cafe, outdoors, on the river, stunning view, working on IronWil.
2 – She had a cool hat, approach, vibe, exchange. Ask if she’s free tonight, tell her we’ll grab a drink. Exchanged.
3 – Stood next to me at a light, so hot. Kosovan girl. Chat, vibe. Exchange.
4 – Cute student girl, book in hands. Off to class. Exchange.
5 – Hippie chick, pretty, older. I’m feeling it. Exchange but she was in a mad rush and think the number is fake.

THE LEGEND IS IN THE HOUSE

https://youtu.be/7EpljxqiSog

MILFandCookies

MAC NOTES:

Sharing for one reason - Joe's story is f**king insane and he inspires me to keep the faith and keep working.

Joe went through hell.

He EARNED success the hard way, by busting his fucking ass.

That is why I respect him and I am honoured to be his Accountability & High Performance coach.

Re. member generated content -

You cannot do this as per the rules, I will ban you if you do it, Andy and Radical said select guys who paid their dues here can do this (The Dom, Pancakemouse, Me, Crisis, Manga) as we essentially volunteer here and serve Andy & Radical because we care deeply about this community. You canno market anything on KYIL and I will permanently ban you if you market here. This is Andys site and it focuses on Andy. He allows us to log and we should be grateful.

You CAN post vlogs of your journey, but only that.

Why I post select videos:

Where I see great value, I will post here, to grow my community (KYIL) and increase the value proposition so we attract more members, more traffic, save more men, and give more men brotherhood and the opportunity to be successful. I am careful about it and I've served the community here daily for more than 2 years in gratitude to me first mentor, Andy the Great,

I am quite strict on this and I follow what Andy & Radical told me to do. If I fuck up, Andy or Radical will kick my ass and I'll be in a lot of trouble. So just being clear about this, I am a very busy person and I do KYIL moderating in my own time because I love it.

I hope you enjoy the interview with Joe. He is an amazing man.

...Guess who my next IronWill interview will be with?

THE FIRST AND PRESENTLY ONLY MEMBER OF THE KYIL LEGENDS CLUB

KING COLGATE

colgate

THE DOG DAMN BULLDOG HIMSELF

THE BROWN SHOGUN

THE UNSTOPPABLE ONE

MAC DADDY

MakingAComeback said:
1 – Saw her from behind, body was beautiful, approached. Great convo. She’s legit just out of an exam and felt bad. Cheered her up, we vibe. Hug her and exchange. She reples to text right away. We agree a date Friday night after a DHV text of me sat in this cool cafe, outdoors, on the river, stunning view, working on IronWil.
2 – She had a cool hat, approach, vibe, exchange. Ask if she’s free tonight, tell her we’ll grab a drink. Exchanged.
3 – Stood next to me at a light, so hot. Kosovan girl. Chat, vibe. Exchange.
4 – Cute student girl, book in hands. Off to class. Exchange.
5 – Hippie chick, pretty, older. I’m feeling it. Exchange but she was in a mad rush and think the number is fake.

MakingAComeback said:

You're talking about you right ?

MakingAComeback said:

https://youtu.be/7EpljxqiSog

@MILFandCookies

MAC NOTES:

Sharing for one reason - Joe's story is f**king insane and he inspires me to keep the faith and keep working.

Joe went through hell.

He EARNED success the hard way, by busting his fucking ass.

That is why I respect him and I am honoured to be his Accountability & High Performance coach.

I'm honored MakingAComeback! Can't wait to keep going further with you my man <3

MakingAComeback said:
Day 11: 5 Quality Day Game Sets A Day - 5/5 (5 hot girl approaches, 5 exchanges)

🔥 Fire. So happy to see your work paying off. Well earned and well deserved.

CATCH UP: FRIDAY DAY GAME & NIGHT GAME - MAC BURNS THE CITY DOWN SOLO

FRIDAY: APPROACHES

DAY GAME 2 / 5

1 exchanged after a lot of game she wasn’t really going anywhere super boring. Refused to give schedule or indicate if she’d hang out so I removed her IG right away. Lame as hell.
2 Exchanged. Gorgeous. I feel like I was cuck in my this set and not properly sexualising at all. I teased a bit. Negged a bit. And when I dropped one line she stepped back, which was telling. So I went back to building more comfort. She tried to exchange IG, I refused, and she suggested number exchange. She replied to my feeler text a day later.
3 Hot and on her way to law school exam. In the interest of this human being, I let her go and just hyped her up. Told her she will slay her exam. She needs to focus on her exam not a boy who got her number. Important to be calibrated, and performance and achievement, is a core pillar of mine. I do not break my principles.
4 Super hot and receptive but she "has to buy lunch because she’s in a rush and has to go", she was literally getting into the store lol. Couldnt do anything.
5 Two set, stopped and they vibed but they "have a plane" they said when I probed logistics.

That was day game.

MAC FIRST NIGHT IN BUDAPEST - TOTAL CHAOS!

Went to a bar, solo.

1 - 2 girls, they were pretty standoffish, annoying. American girls. UK/US/Canada, Western world in general, I just disdain speaking to these people. I negged these shitheads a lot, but they just weren’t into it. 3 dudes joined the set and it kinda went to pot the girls migrated over. Not that I cared 1 iota. I got a drink and bounced, and one of them tried to tell me it was nice to meet me. I shrugged her hand off my shoulder and waved her off. Cunt.

2 - So, these were quite pleasant. A set of Dutch lads. I sat down at their table to drink for a bit, and they started chatting. They were fairly warm and fun. One of the guys bought me a shot. All was well, until I saw a girl walking by, grabbed her and sat her down at the table to talk to her. This shifted the dynamics. The guys tried to amog me, and two of them pulled me away and stated blabbing all sorts of shit while their friend went over to chat to the girl. I understood clearly what was happening, but given the chick was uggo, I kinda rolled with it for a bit. But then about a minute in, I got bored of chatting to these guys, so I decided I will talk to the girl. I tell the boys to STFU, turn back over, weave back into the set, and the guy is really, really trying to amog me so hard, throwing out all sorts of shit, and trying his ass off, but I am completely fucking immovable. He is not on my radar at all and the chick knows. She talks to me despite the kids desperate attempts, and then he shakes his head, gives up, and the three boys get up and fucking leave.

MOGGED

Just had so so so much more presence and engagement than them,

Young boys who haven’t done 5000 approaches cannot match my social freedom and lack of fucks to give

3 German two set, got one of their numbers

4 Two Brazilians, very prettt, and importantly, they were nice. I have had few women in my life be nice to me in clubs. This was cool. The thing is, they were not that into it and they were getting distracted by other men in the environment. Vibed for a while wouldn’t hook

I later met some English guys who told me when I walked off these girls said ‘he was a really cool guy’

5 two girls from London, wouldn’t exchange numbers. Both fat uggos, but they chatted and were atleast able to behave within the normal and acceptable range of behaviours. Something that for UK women is quite surprising. Good stuff

6 Massive bitches, some of the most unpleasant women I've spoken to, they were pretty abusive, and I threw it back at them, and gave little to no fucks. Pathetic cunts. Walked off.

7 They went MENTAL at me on the approach. I said hi, they began screaming, telling me to fuck off, and started pushing me. I defended myself and shoved her back. She stopped then. I walked off.

Talked to treat cool Australian people for legit over an hour. They were so cool. A guy and his gf and another dude. They were from Perth. These people were legends. They bought me a beer and I enjoyed the convo so much I sat down for ages.

8 Exchanged, with some chick, she was not into it. Didnt hook. Pointless exchange.

9 Good set. Exchanged with this girl, tried to pull, wouldn’t kiss but she was a massive nerd and so fun. Had my hand on her ass the whole time. Wouldnt make out.

10 BF came over and he was salty as fuck. I just gave him a blank stare. He had nothing to say. MOGGED.

11 - 15: These sets were not hooking.

3am: The bar is shut. I head out and see the weird chick again. Trying to make out with her again, no dice, she lets me grab her ass and kiss her neck.

Went to a rave. Free entry.

16 Indian girls really nice, asked me to smoke weed with them. Obliged them.

17 cute Ukrainian exchanged but had a bf she wanted my contact so I just did it

18 approach but had to go

19 approach but not good English

20 lesbian

Lots and lots of approaches - mostly going nowhere, atleast 10 fast sets which where the girl was nice but they wouldnt stop and talk properly

I talked to lots of people, different groups. People bought me drinks, another group passed me a blunt.

30 at 5:47am exchanged with hot Chinese girl she was biting my neck I was loving it. We got super intimate when dancing, we had been raving all night, sweaty as FUCK, we were wrapped around each other feeling each others sweaty bodies, biting each other. Fun.

31 I started getting very direct and sexual. IG exchange

32-35 I was in FUCK IT mode so I would approach chicks and try to make out instantly. They found it funny for the most part lol. No dice!

Rave ended at 6am.

I leave the venue and then walk home, drenched in sweat, shirt completely open.

36 Exchanged as I walked in the street girl was on her way to work. I approached by telling her shes the sexist girl I've seen all night. She was actually a 5 at best. Lol. She was from Morroco, I liked her look though.

37 Another girl going to work. My sweat ass exchanged with her. She didnt seem to know WTF was going on.

I get in my place at around 7 and Paw is just getting up and stretching. Tell him about the night. He laughs his ass off.

I go to sleep for 2hrs. And get up and hit day game again.

I do a few sets of day game, and some seriously sexy ladies are out.

One chick is just UNREAL. Every guy is staring. They are turning their heads to stare. I bee line over, and approach. She was receptive off the bat, immediately crosses her legs indicating that pussy was getting some tingles.

At this stage, my vibe felt so different, so direct, assertive, no nice guy tone. I kept calibrating after the approaches. This is why I am a believer in volume and hard work. I approached pretty much from 8pm Friday to 5pm Saturday, non stop, with just 2hrs sleep. I learned lessons and made adjustments.

There is HARD WORK involved in Greatness.

Texted the various numbers I got. No replies. Girl from the date on Tuesday texted me telling me: "Sorry I was busy with family stuff. Honestly I can't see this going anywhere". Ashes & dust

The Sprinter lady replied and said she may see me Monday.

The nurse girl replied to my feeler but hasn't sent her schedule.

I want to go out now, but I am too sleep deprived.

I will hustle tomorrow.

I have done my 5 day game sets a day for today (Sat) and wil now wind down and go to bed.

THE GODFATHER OF GRINDING

MAC DADDY

HERES MY SWEATY ASS POST RAVE

Klondike’s Guide to Making Friends at Raves Easily

1. Buy a pack of cigarettes + lighter and the way to the rave
2. Sit outside the rave and smoke

klondike said:
Klondike’s Guide to Making Friends at Raves Easily

1. Buy a pack of cigarettes + lighter and the way to the rave
2. Sit outside the rave and smoke

3. Give away cigs to anyone in need
4. Chat them up