• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

YEAR 3: THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET - FROM NOTHING TO SOMETHING, MY RELENTLESS JOURNEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
MakingAComeback said:
THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET
WEDNESDAY 3RD JAN: WEEK 1

(1) MONEY:
-Coaching Deliver
-Coaching Call
-SM Posts: 4
-Content:
(1) Joe Clips
(2) Ralph video
(3) Blackpill video: Draft, Shoot
(4) Procrastination guide: Draft, Shoot

(2) MUSCLES:
-Stretch & Cardio
-Diet: 150g protein

(3) MINDSET:
-Stay positive & in abundance
-CA
-Online Hustle

Others:
-Biohacking: Sunrise, Earthing, CT

Notes:

Another day, another hustle.

Action.

-Ravi

EVENING CHECKIN

WEDNESDAY 3RD JAN: WEEK 1

(1) MONEY:
-Coaching Deliver (DONE)
-Coaching Call (DONE)
-SM Posts: 4 (DONE)
-Content:
(1) Joe Clips (DONE)
(2) Ralph video (DONE)
(3) Blackpill video: Draft, Shoot (DONE)
(4) Procrastination guide: Draft, Shoot (FAIL)

(2) MUSCLES:
-Stretch & Cardio (DONE)
-Diet: 150g protein (DONE)

(3) MINDSET:
-Stay positive & in abundance (DONE)

Others:
-Biohacking: Sunrise, Earthing, CT (FAIL)

Notes:

Excellent day, superb performance.

Tomorrow, will upload Masc Med / IronWill content, create craft of procrastination guide, and then focus on new business development and networking.

COLD APPROACH:

3 approaches, no exchange. Rusty AF.

I took the Wheat Waffles rating and made some content out of it

Ralph, who is Red Pill, but VERY Blackpill aware, and basically on the same level of analysing faces (seriously) was shocked I got a 4/10 and said WW was super harsh because he tends to subtract 2 SMV due to brown skin. Which is fair enough as thats what the app data suggests. Ralph, gave me between a 5.5 and a 6 for looks.

https://youtu.be/9rzXuC8iJoU?si=n8jVNO_hYIT6HcXK

But we did actually agree, a guy who is a hustler, and develops massive confidence, can compete for an attractive partner.

I will be the guy who may be on the more unattractive side of things, who finds a hot wife through grinding.

Some girls, who are themselves decent looking, actually do show signs of being attracted to me, and will chat to me here and there with some positive and sexual attraction. You have to cherish those moments, because they give you the hope to keep going.

I do carry pain from the "quality issue" every day of my life, and I work on it. This is like a trauma for me man. It hurts inside.

Cold approach IMO is the way the guy with lesser looks, can actually get himself someone worthwhile.

A principle I believe in life, is for the underdog to win, he must do what others won't do.

While the decent looking men are just casually swiping, the uggos, need to be in the streets hustling approaches.

I say that, from a place of love, because I am a true believer in hustling and hard work.

I mean, look at how much I do in a day, dude.

My output, is fuckin top level. I am a performance coach, so I do get it, and being a grinder and hustler, is what I decided would allow someone like me to still make something of themselves.

And I believe it is coming true.

Because, me and Scotty, are making some fuckin waves dude. One of the GOATs in dating, with one of the Top G's in accountability, performance and goal achievement, I am telling you, we will make something special here. I am also going to absorb everything from Scotty, because he just has what I lack man. Where I am weak, not only is he strong, he's above even ELITE....he is GOAT......The one and only, man, Scotty GLL. To this day, he inspires me. Just him as a person. How he thinks.

Greatness, comes in all forms.

Whilst I am not Scotty.

I am Great in my own way.

Of being a motherfuckin hustler who makes something out of nothing, through outlier level determination alone.

Every day, I literally work like this.

That is why, I suceed.

I will post the content I did with Ralph here, tomorrow, because it was fuckin EPIC. We talked about persistence and belief in God. It was quality stuff. Ralph, is an entirely different person from me. He's from wealth, and just lived the baller life, went into investment banking, is a very high level finance guy, used to work at Google. And yet, of all his friends in this world, which are many (he parties with Idris Elba), he chose to be with me here, and he wants to live with me when I leave Budapest.

Scotty chose to partner with me.

None of these people do it, because I am a special talent. I am not.

I just have something that is rare in today's world.

Old school blue collar work ethic to the fucking bone.

-MAC DADDY

There is a guy I know Wheat Waffles gave a 3/10 rating and the guy gets laid like crazy so dude I wouldn't fuss over his rating of a 4/10 it doesn't mean much if you level up all the other stuff and because you are so tall you will get away easily with a 4/10 face, just be in good shape, have good fashion, learn great social skills and do some deeper work to develop an attractive aura

Lusty69 said:
There is a guy I know Wheat Waffles gave a 3/10 rating and the guy gets laid like crazy so dude I wouldn't fuss over his rating of a 4/10 it doesn't mean much if you level up all the other stuff and because you are so tall you will get away easily with a 4/10 face, just be in good shape, have good fashion, learn great social skills and do some deeper work to develop an attractive aura
Yeah, his ratings are kind of BS. Attraction is such a multifaceted and nuanced concept that you can't reduce it to a number.

You don't buy WW for the rating, you get it for the analysis.

THUR 4TH JAN: WEEK 1

MONEY:
(1) Coaching Delivery
(2) Content: (1) IronWill & MascMed: Persistence, (2) Procrastination Guide: Draft outline
(3) Social Media Posts: 4 x
(4) New Business Development: 1.5hrs working on lead gen
(5) Scotty GLL Brotherhood Project: Prepare for the Alex Playing with Fire interview

MUSCLES:
(1) Gym: ATG & Lifting
(2) Nutrition: 150g protein
(3) Bed @ 1030.

MINDSET:
(1) Cold Approach: Stay in positive headspace, accept, just work on game. Volume is ASS, but I will do 5 sets.
(2) Online Lead Gen: 30mins.

Others:
Biohacking: today is stacked, no biohacking. MOGGED. Will do it tomorrow.

Notes:

Thanks bros.

WW rates face only, nothing else.

Overall, I am not a 4 (LMAO).

I am a grinder and will obtain results despite any odds.

Because of my mentality.

If you don't have the looks and there is no market for you, then you rely on willpower, grinding, and game.

-MAC

One point before I get back to work:

During CA yesterday, I was wandering about, and there was a family who had a really cute little girl. They were taking pictures, and the little girl was stood next to a statue, looking at it, and her Mum was taking the pic.

They looked so happy, and the girl, was so adorable and precious.

It put a massive smile on my face and made me feel such love for the human animal.

Despite what you may think if you read this insane log, I am a totally family-oriented guy.

I only did this in the first place, because I want to be a Dad.

It is worth the pain, to fight for the human animal.

I will complete this journey and there will be many humans in this world, who will benefit from the god tier grinding I have put into becoming the version of myself this world needs.

I cannot pretend and tell you that it's all roses. Make no mistake about it, dating in Europe, is hard mode. Hungarians have long-standing issues with people with brown skin. And it is perfectly understandable. I have spoken to a few about it, and I totally get it, and don't blame them. They have had bad experiences to put it mildly.

I will leave this location on the 1st of March, and spend a month or two with my parents.

I will then make my way to NYC for 3 months. Improve my game by any means necessary.

And I will continue my earthly mission.

I do not want to be doing this my whole life. I want to become successful, actually serve people and change lives, and have my own family to nurture and watch grow.

I think you guys can see, why I have this forum, and why I care about community so much.

Without people, there is no life.

It's like you were never here at all.

This log has almost 800,000 views man. I am shocked. I wonder how some of these people see me. Probably as a little mad to be honest.

Random thoughts I wanted to get out.

Will do my evening checkin later.

-Ravi

My young protege, C, is moving to NYC where he will be making almost a million dollars a year at 23

He is a IronWill graduate and I have put 3 years into this dude

His place in London, which I crash at where I am in the UK, will have a spare room

Great apartment, and that room will be available to be sublet

If anyone is looking for a space in London, let me know, and I can put you in touch, and you can get a heavily discounted space in a great location, in a Tier 1 city

-R

MakingAComeback said:
THUR 4TH JAN: WEEK 1

MONEY:
(1) Coaching Delivery
(2) Content: (1) IronWill & MascMed: Persistence, (2) Procrastination Guide: Draft outline
(3) Social Media Posts: 4 x
(4) New Business Development: 1.5hrs working on lead gen
(5) Scotty GLL Brotherhood Project: Prepare for the Alex Playing with Fire interview

MUSCLES:
(1) Gym: ATG & Lifting
(2) Nutrition: 150g protein
(3) Bed @ 1030.

MINDSET:
(1) Cold Approach: Stay in positive headspace, accept, just work on game. Volume is ASS, but I will do 5 sets.
(2) Online Lead Gen: 30mins.

Others:

Notes:

Thanks bros.

WW rates face only, nothing else.

Overall, I am not a 4 (LMAO).

I am a grinder and will obtain results despite any odds.

Because of my mentality.

If you don't have the looks and there is no market for you, then you rely on willpower, grinding, and game.

-MAC

EVENING CHECKIN:

MONEY:
(1) Coaching Delivery (DONE)
(2) Content: (1) IronWill & MascMed: Persistence, (2) Procrastination Guide: Draft outline (DONE)
(3) Social Media Posts: 4 x (DONE)
(4) New Business Development: 1.5hrs working on lead gen (DONE)
(5) Scotty GLL Brotherhood Project: Prepare for the Alex Playing with Fire interview (DONE)

MUSCLES:
(1) Gym: ATG & Lifting (DONE)
(2) Nutrition: 150g protein (DONE)
(3) Bed @ 1030. (FAIL, still up now, because the 30m prep call w/ Scotty for the PwF podcast went to an hour and a half.....because Scotty...lol...

MINDSET:
(1) Cold Approach: Stay in positive headspace, accept, just work on game. Volume is ASS, but I will do 5 sets. (3 sets done, whack volume)
(2) Online Lead Gen: 30mins. (Done)

Others:

Killer day.

Worked hard and was successful.

Damn the Blackpill video I made got about 1k views. Increased my subs by 7 also. Toxic comments from them though. Not a good crowd.

Focus is on getting clients anyway....

PwF interview tomorrow.

Scotty and I then interviewing some great people, some rappers, OF models, some good shit.

Bed time now, an hour later than planned, but only due to having to chat to Scotty to plan for PwF. It was worth it.

-MAC DADDY

CA from today:

1 - Didn't stop, walked with her, nada

What could be improved: Persistence

2 - Didn't stop, walked with her, persisted, she stopped a little. Got some attraction, she crossed her legs. Wouldn't invest. Edging away. She walks off.

3 - As I left the gym with Ralph, a fucking STUNNER. She is receptive, warm, chat. Her friend, who she is waiting for, leaves the gym. I let them dip. Gym is social circle for me. I don't shit where I eat.

Good diversity of girls, black, Asian.

FRI 5TH JAN: WEEK 1

(1) MONEY:
-Coaching Delivery
-1 on 1 Coaching Call
-Social Media Posting: 4 Posts
-New Business Development: 2hrs
-Content Creation: Shoot w/ Ralph, Shoot Procrastination Guide
-Scotty GLL Podcast: Playing with Fire interview

(2) MUSCLES
-Rest day
-Nutrition: 150g protein, Supplements

(3) MINDSET:
-Cold Approach: 1 done already, will nail more
-Online Lead Gen: currently have 1 lead, barista girl stopped responding (lol), onto the next

Others:
-Biohacking: Sunrise, CT, Earthing, DHA
-Life Admin: Pay The Dom, Pay Paw, Work on Bootcamp document form IronWill goal crushing retreat

Notes:

Our panel show, is showing some green shoots.

Next episode, will be me, Scotty, Ketan, Radical, and should have Markus Wolf from the Ultimate Man Project on.

We will kill it.

Sleep will be MOGGED today as PwF interview is at 1:30am Budapest time.

So I’ll chill tomorrow. Sat is just social media content creation day. I will make all my posts for the week, see if I can get a date, and just chill.

-Ravi

MakingAComeback said:

(1) MONEY:
-Coaching Delivery
-1 on 1 Coaching Call
-Social Media Posting: 4 Posts
-New Business Development: 2hrs
-Content Creation: Shoot w/ Ralph, Shoot Procrastination Guide
-Scotty GLL Podcast: Playing with Fire interview

(2) MUSCLES
-Rest day
-Nutrition: 150g protein, Supplements

(3) MINDSET:
-Cold Approach: 1 done already, will nail more
-Online Lead Gen: currently have 1 lead, barista girl stopped responding (lol), onto the next

Others:
-Biohacking: Sunrise, CT, Earthing, DHA
-Life Admin: Pay The Dom, Pay Paw, Work on Bootcamp document form IronWill goal crushing retreat

Notes:

Our panel show, is showing some green shoots.

Next episode, will be me, Scotty, Ketan, Radical, and should have Markus Wolf from the Ultimate Man Project on.

We will kill it.

Sleep will be MOGGED today as PwF interview is at 1:30am Budapest time.

So I’ll chill tomorrow. Sat is just social media content creation day. I will make all my posts for the week, see if I can get a date, and just chill.

-Ravi

EVENING CHECKIN (FOR YESTERDAY)

(1) MONEY:
-Coaching Delivery (DONE)
-1 on 1 Coaching Call (DONE)
-Social Media Posting: 4 Posts (DONE)
-New Business Development: 2hrs (DONE)
-Content Creation: Shoot w/ Ralph, Shoot Procrastination Guide (PART DONE, made slides for procrastination video)
-Scotty GLL Podcast: Playing with Fire interview (DONE, major W, Alex was a great guy, and is a real 1 for having us and Scotty on. He said he'd like to talk more, and we're gonna chat to him next week!)

(2) MUSCLES
-Rest day (DONE)
-Nutrition: 150g protein, Supplements (DONE)

(3) MINDSET:
-Cold Approach: 1 done already, will nail more (DONE, volume is awful, did 1 approach and that the only set I saw that day)
-Online Lead Gen: currently have 1 lead, barista girl stopped responding (lol), onto the next (DONE, not a lot happening rn)

Others:
-Biohacking: Sunrise, CT, Earthing, DHA (PART DONE, no CT, no DHA or earthing!)
-Life Admin: Pay The Dom, Pay Paw, Work on Bootcamp document form IronWill goal crushing retreat (FAIL)

SAT 6TH JAN: WEEK 1

(1) MONEY:
-SM Posts: x 4
-Social Media Hustle: Make 28 posts for next week (7 stories, 7 reels, 7 case studies, 7 meme CTAs)
-Content: Procrastination Guide, Ralph, Playing with Fire interview

(2) MUSCLES:
-Gym: ATG & Lifting
-Protein: 150g

(3) MINDSET:
-Cold Approach: F**king raining, but I will get it done. Likely will go to a mall.
-Online Lead Gen: Dry AF here. Will book a shoot w/ someone.
-Date: She hasn’t confirmed yet, meh. If she flakes, fine. I’ll hammer more content.

Biohacking:
-Morning light exposure (done, no sunrise as I went to bed at 330am after the PwF podcast), CT, Earthing, DHA.

Notes:

Killer week. Very strong performance. Channel has grown to 453. I had 48 subs when I left London, Jan 2023. Grew a lot in a year. Now let’s break 500. EASY.

The idiots who comment on the recent blackpill video, are a joke. This is why I love this forum.

I am a grinder. I love action takers. I love hustlers. Hard workers.

-Ravi

Will do yesterday's checkin, and todays.

Today has been KILLER!

I felt really sad and lonely today. I will expand on why. I have made some actions for myself, to raise SMV and appearance.

Productivity game was insane.

Here is the PwF interview Scotty and I did:

https://youtu.be/bbuAQ9G6614

TIMESTAMPS

00:00 How Alex Got Started: Developing Social Skills Through The PUA Community
05:45 Alex’s Challenges: Massive Overthinking, Fear Of What People Think
20:17 Developing Skills Through Cold Approach, Night Game, and Online Dating Transition
25:14 Alex’s Epic Client Coaching Story – He NEVER Complained
30:16 Online Dating In 2016, How Sales Skills Helped Alex, Reflecting On Experiences
36:43 Sharpening The Sword, Social Skills, and Learning Through Real World Interactions
40:07 Why Cold Approach Is King For Self Development
45:33 Debunking Harmful Ideas In Dating, Blackpill, Resentment & Anger Towards Women
54:30 Ravi’s Transformation
58:49 Showing Love For Ravi’s First Mentor, Andy from KillYourInnerLoser

MakingAComeback said:
SAT 6TH JAN: WEEK 1

(1) MONEY:
-SM Posts: x 4
-Social Media Hustle: Make 28 posts for next week (7 stories, 7 reels, 7 case studies, 7 meme CTAs)
-Content: Procrastination Guide, Ralph, Playing with Fire interview

(2) MUSCLES:
-Gym: ATG & Lifting
-Protein: 150g

(3) MINDSET:
-Cold Approach: F**king raining, but I will get it done. Likely will go to a mall.
-Online Lead Gen: Dry AF here. Will book a shoot w/ someone.
-Date: She hasn’t confirmed yet, meh. If she flakes, fine. I’ll hammer more content.

Biohacking:
-Morning light exposure (done, no sunrise as I went to bed at 330am after the PwF podcast), CT, Earthing, DHA.

Notes:

Killer week. Very strong performance. Channel has grown to 453. I had 48 subs when I left London, Jan 2023. Grew a lot in a year. Now let’s break 500. EASY.

The idiots who comment on the recent blackpill video, are a joke. This is why I love this forum.

I am a grinder. I love action takers. I love hustlers. Hard workers.

-Ravi

LATE CHECKIN:

(1) MONEY:
-SM Posts: x 4 (DONE)
-Social Media Hustle: Make 28 posts for next week (7 stories, 7 reels, 7 case studies, 7 meme CTAs) (FAIL, did zero)
-Content: Procrastination Guide, Ralph, Playing with Fire interview (FAIL)

(2) MUSCLES:
-Gym: ATG & Lifting (FAIL)
-Protein: 150g (DONE)

(3) MINDSET:
-Cold Approach: F**king raining, but I will get it done. Likely will go to a mall. (DONE, one set)
-Online Lead Gen: Dry AF here. Will book a shoot w/ someone. (DONE, ran a boost, a few matches. Bad quality)
-Date: She hasn’t confirmed yet, meh. If she flakes, fine. I’ll hammer more content. (She confirmed, and then ghosted)

Biohacking:

Notes:

Yesterday, was rough. Was on the PwF podcast until 3am. Chatted to Scotty for 30 more mins. Got introduced to Scotty's family, which is important as we're partners now. They are all, amazing people.

I woke up after all that, at 10am. Not feeling the best.

Got a coffee, did some small admin tasks, such as sending payments, life admin, things like that.

I was feeling incredibly irritable and negative, due to the low sleep. I never do well with late nights.

For a bit, I will have to grind through them. I am an entrepreneur, and the value of making the connections, marketing myself, getting more eyeballs and ears on me and my work, is my responsibility. It's my job to serve people, add value to their lives, and make this a focus. In return for adding value to the world, abundance will come to me.

Plus, I love to grind............

You can't grind, if you're tired and unfocused, though.

Tried my best, but it was a shitshow.

Nothing got done, despite my efforts.

I sacked it off, and rested.

I re-installed Tinder, after taking December off. The boost produced some matches, which is great. The quality of them, was really bad, though. Fatties, and quite strange people.

One gal, was decent looking. Was a scam. LOL.

This, and looking at my Bumble and Hinge results, got to me. I had a low moment, as many players have, when I sunk into some sadness.

I've been in the lifestyle, for 3 years, and though there's been some wins, I am so dissatisfied with the quality of woman. I truly am.

Have complained to the various coaches I've worked with about this. In my defence, whilst it may sound like me being a whinny cunt, I have not really had a satisfactory answer. I was concerned I was too ugly to find someone decent, for a long time. This was never something I could get reassurance over, because to be frank, the women I am getting through this work, are quite a bit worse looking than me. And I am quite bad. Oldies, fatties, and women who are so clearly washed up and leftover, that no man worth his salt would want them.

This is not tenable.

Naturally, motivation to date and work on dating, is zero. I have had next to no motivation for this, for a long time, and stopped studying any form of game, reading or watching videos, all that. This has NOT stopped me from approaching, using the apps, and working on dating. I have been painfully consisted, for years now. It's just....the people I am matching with, I am not attracted to. At all. And though I am getting the lays and some fun sex, it's quite hard to sustain true motivation, when you are having to settle for people you don't even want.

There was a point in my journey where I could ask for feedback and advice, and generally that was useful, but I have found the issues that pertain to me as an individual, aren't really things many have experience with. For most, what I've done so far, is meant to work,

It's a sticky situation.

Objectively, I have remained bad looking. It's good I have done self improvement, but my looks level, unfortunately, is really poor.

With confidence and some charisma, I am able to get laid, but these women literally all ghost. And I can see why. They don't want me, and that's fine.

Staying where I am in my dating life, is an impossibility. This, I'd say, is about 5 levels from where would be acceptable to me.

Upon further consideration, I will make a more concerted effort to lose weight. My face is the primary issue in my dating life.

You're welcome to check it out on YouTube videos such as this, where there is natural and regular lighting:

https://youtu.be/8RT6uozqOZc?si=9d_nEtKt3CxbDCGp

From 2:00 (You can ignore my Chad client, Ralph, who is doing 30 days of immersion with me)

Having game and confidence, is good, but when the woman is looking at that, and her emotions have faded a little, I can understand why they make the assessment, and don't bother.

In order to improve, I cannot look the way I do. It is a recipe for absolute despair in life, and to die alone.

That, can't happen.

I am going to commit to 2 x 24hr fasts a week.

I will continue to lift, gain size and strength (important), and otherwise, be on top of health and self improvement.

I will get botox in my forehead this month.

And I'll also look at fillers and buccal fat removal.

With a face that is a 2 or 3, it is acting as a serious DLV. Despite having some other value to offer, it is really asking a lot for a gal to be presented with something she'd have to look at, that she doesn't like. I understand.

Women, in my opinion, just won't look past both looks, and low SMV.

Normal self improvement service, will resume, with a focus on finding ways to fix my unfortunate face.

I will get more clear on the specific actions I need to take this month to progress:

-Fasting
-Botox
-Filler
-Buccal fat consult

I will see what I can do.

If I am able to do these in a timely manner, I will shoot some new photos, and see if I can get some OK matches.

It would be quite a defeat, to have been in Budapest for this long, and have had them be as bad as this.

This still beats the UK, however.

Poland, which was another location I tried, was almost as bad as Budapest, though during cold approach, the women were at least quite nice.

I have my own thoughts on locations for low SMV & ugly men: they make no meaningful difference.

Why? If you stack up at the bottom, you will stack up at the bottom everywhere. The smart move, is to raise SMV, by any means necessary!

I just persist, and have good consistency. I use the apps, daily. I make time to approach, daily, though the volume here, is now awful.

That said, I do believe, if a guy's genetics put him at a 4 or 5 in real terms (I'd say I am about a 4 when you consider all factors, not the odd series of lays I will get once in a blue moon), you can still maxxx out to a 6 imo. If I could find a gal who was a 6, I'd love it.

And there is always, always the option of extreme grinding. Which is how I have obtained my results so far. Grinding large numbers + Luck = Success.

My looks development, has been poor on my part. I have been ineffective in improving my physique, and also ineffective in taking my overall look forward.

To address this, I began strength training, which is the right move. I have made diet changes, which were in some ways, one step forward, one step back, as I gained some weight. Not all fat, there's muscle and strength gains here. But there is some fat, and given my reception, and how women treat me, this was enough for it to make things quite challenging indeed.

No matter. You can't whine in excess. That is bad for mental health, as we all know.

I have fasted today, and I expect to be a bit lighter tomorrow. I will smash the gym next week, as well as two fasts. And push some looksmaxxing actions forward.

I will book my return flight, and will be back with my parents in March. I will stay there for a month or two, and then, keep it moving in this journey.

I am glad to now be able to build my own platform, where I will, in time, be able to speak some truths. I hope in future, men will not be fed bullshit, that doesn't serve them. I was of the opinion at the first year of this, that with work and staying on a multiple year journey, I'd be able to a partner who is a solid person. Now I have gotten further along, I would not suggest this to people. I would, instead, deliver a harder truth: all of this stuff, is a theory, you have to test. Upon thorough testing of my own product, I understand how it intersects with the market, and how it is received. It's just too far outside of the window of what women are willing to date. That, whilst unfortunate, is just statistical probability. It is bound to happen sometimes, and shouldn't be take too personally.

I have committed to a few more years. I will serve that time, and then continue with my life.

Today's checkin, will follow

-MAC

LATE CHECKIN: SUNDAY

(1) MONEY:
-SM Posts: 4
-Content Machine: Made 28 posts, for next week (DONE)
-Content Machine: 2 uploads. PwF Interview for Scottys channel. Gym vlog for mine. (DONE)

(2) MUSCLES:
-24 Fast (Must drop bodyfat, and just hope it improves my face)

(3) MINDSET:
-Online Lead Gen: DONE (2 matches today, old, gross women. Unmatched)

Admin:
-Booked Alex PwF in for Part 2

Notes:

Really relentless today. Was unstoppable. Did nothing but hammer work. 12-14hrs of solid fucking week.

Despite everything, I am still a man on a mission.

No matter if the other things don't work out, I have a work ethic that is top 1%. Ralph, who is a high level baller, with a massive network. said he knows ONE other person with a work ethic like mine. He described me as one of the biggest hustlers he's met. He sees me work hard, and just fire off approaches to random women.

I do have value. I just wish I was a better looking guy. It is a really difficult combination to work with, the ambition and drive, action taking, but it can feel like riding a bike with the brakes on. I just ask myself why it doesn't work, but the problem is what is reflected in the mirror.

I truly have to find a way to become a normal looking dude. I will find a way.

-R

MakingAComeback said:
My looks development, has been poor on my part. I have been ineffective in improving my physique, and also ineffective in taking my overall look forward.

To address this, I began strength training, which is the right move. I have made diet changes, which were in some ways, one step forward, one step back, as I gained some weight. Not all fat, there's muscle and strength gains here. But there is some fat, and given my reception, and how women treat me, this was enough for it to make things quite challenging indeed.

Man i feel like you are being a yoyo with your plans to aquire a better physique. You seem super hesitant to gain any sizeable amount of fat, but that is required for you to fill out your frame bro. You are a big ass dude, and you're gonna have to bulk to gain muscle, but you will also gain some fat during that procces. i understand it sucks for you to bulk as you have unfortunate fat distrubution to your face tho.

ive seen so many times in your posts now: "i will gain mucsle" and then the paragraph below "i will lose fat"..
you gotta commit to bulking and cutting cycles bro or you will stay a lanklet forever..

Olafsmash said:
MakingAComeback said:

Man i feel like you are being a yoyo with your plans to aquire a better physique. You seem super hesitant to gain any sizeable amount of fat, but that is required for you to fill out your frame bro. You are a big ass dude, and you're gonna have to bulk to gain muscle, but you will also gain some fat during that procces. i understand it sucks for you to bulk as you have unfortunate fat distrubution to your face tho.

ive seen so many times in your posts now: "i will gain mucsle" and then the paragraph below "i will lose fat"..
you gotta commit to bulking and cutting cycles bro or you will stay a lanklet forever..

I agree, and you're right.

Improving a physique, in a state where there is a bad body composition (low muscle mass, and unpleasant levels of bodyfat) is quite tough, when a guy is dating women.

Increases in bodyfat, are brutal to dating outcomes. You become invisible overnight. Results, of any sort, die a death. Cold approach reception, becomes very, very poor. And it can be tough for the psyche.

Losing bodyfat, is far better for the short term, as you can get some dating results, but when the overall SMV is still low, these results, are with other unattractive undesirables.

A bit of a catch-22.

If the goal, as in my case, is to try to go from a 5 to a 6, which is eminently possible, that can be achieved through gaining muscle mass for a full year. But that will mean bodyfat increases. And that will mean, no more dating success.

The middle ground, is what I am trying to find. A plan to recomposition the body.

This, is proving to be, not so simple.

I am making some changes to my protocol, which I think will help:

-Consistency with getting 150g of protein a day
-Fasting twice a week (dropping bodyfat, improving hormonal state and health)

I also, switched to a pure strength training routine.

This, will help.

I will improve my body, by getting my lifts up, dropping bodyfat through the fasts, getting consistent protein, recovery, rest, and being patient.

However, overall, your point is excellent.

I am solid at improving in life, in general, but an area for development for me, is to become better at looks development.

I think, it may be a belief issue.....

I grapple with the unpleasant reality of being an unattractive man, and also, struggle with the possibility of being anything other than this. With muscle mass, I will still have the face of a 3. So the approach, must optimise body, as well as corrections to the face.

At the core of the lacklustre results in looks development, is sheer lack of faith, and lack of a solid vision of a future in dating, that is worth it.

I know I can excell in biz, so make it happen.

I know I can have a great social life, and life in general.

Overcoming bad looks & low SMV, can be done, but it requires sheer luck. You talk to 10,000+ women, and you find one who is good to be around. There will be ONE, if you run the numbers hardcore, for years. What I know about women, is that you will have to rely on a level of luck, and doing enough work that it happens. This is why I only give myself a few years to try to find that unicorn. Beyond that, I will have to have the maturity to move on.

Grinding, consistency, and work ethic, produce outcomes, and I will stand by that wholeheartedly, because this is fool proof.

However, to create the sort of outcomes I seek, that is a different, and more complex matter.

They may not be possible, I suspect I arrived a little too late in the game, and my product (looks) turned out to be far, far worse than I imagined. I sincerely thought they were workable. They weren't. Which is fine. I can't do so much about that now beyond what I've already got planned..

What I can do, however, is continue to improve. We've discussed this matter now, the body recomposition has to be the right move, and with more work on myself, improvements to the body, and getting the surgeries done, we will be able to assess if there has been positive movement, or not.

-Ravi

WEEK 2: THE IRONWILL PROJECT - MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET

MON 08/01/2024

Morning BW: 196.8lbs

(1) MONEY:
-Coaching Delivery
-Social Media Posting: x 4
-New Biz Dev: Write an article, and post it on FB groups
-Content Machine: Make a video guide
-Networking: 3hrs

(2) MUSCLES:
-Nutrition: 150g Protein
-Lifting & ATG

(3) MINDSET:
-Online Lead Gen
-CA: If possible, Not much time today. If I see a set, I’ll approach.

Others:
-Biohacking: Sunrise (Missed), Earthing, Cold Thermogenesis
-Life Admin: Payments, Looksmaxxing actions: botox enquiries.

Notes:

Week 2 of 2024.

Fasted successfully yesterday. Gains have been made.

I will apply myself today, gut up and work.

-MAC

EVENING CHECKIN:

MON 08/01/2024

Morning BW: 196.8lbs

(1) MONEY:
-Coaching Delivery (DONE)
-Social Media Posting: x 4 (DONE)
-New Biz Dev: Write an article, and post it on FB groups (DONE, also posted on the forum. I will start an IronWill website soon, and will post regular articles. Myself, and Scotty, gotta blow up, so this can be our forum. We have Andy and Radical's blessing. Radical will always remain on the board of advisors, as this whole forum is his creation, we are gonna appoint some new mods, and push this shit to the next level)
-Content Machine: Make a video guide (FAIL, will do tomorrow)
-Networking: 3hrs (FAIL)

(2) MUSCLES:
-Nutrition: 150g Protein (DONE)
-Lifting & ATG (DONE, fuckin killer session, me, Paw and Ralph smashed it, and we ate a great meal after. All nights in the house off, salt lamps only, it's 10pm now we're off to bed. HUSTLE HOUSE)

(3) MINDSET:
-Online Lead Gen (DONE, no leads brah, these hoes hating as per - we gonna get lean, get tats, get some surgery on my god damn face and fuck 'em in ass the damn trifflin thots!)
-CA: If possible, Not much time today. If I see a set, I’ll approach. (FAIL, no time)

Others:
-Biohacking: Sunrise (Missed), Earthing, Cold Thermogenesis (DONE)
-Life Admin: Payments, Looksmaxxing actions: botox enquiries (FAIL)

NOTES:

Worked hard man, but the article took a while. It had to be done. Blasted across many groups, really good feedback. This is what gets you an audience. Adding value.

Tomorrow will be better.

Ate well today.

I will fast tomorrow and that will get me leaner and leaner.

This day was fuckin solid, I hustled like hell.

The items that got missed, were due to running out of time. I also had to do some life stuff, such as shopping, calling my Mum, my brother, stuff like that. Paw returned to Budapest after Xmas. There was some stuff that had to be done.

Doesn't matter. We will attack tomorrow.

Nice early night now. Up tomorrow at sunrise, fasting all day for autophagy and brain health.

Do you see why I fast and biohack?

Those who know me, and speak to me daily, know what happens when there is ONE very late night. They know what happens to my brain. I have to use fasting, ice baths, sunrise, shit like that, to bring my brain chemistry back.

I have genetic susceptibilities to mental illness, and if I didn't have elite knowledge and sufficient intelligence to be able to decode this shit, I'd have been done a long time ago.

Few people in this world, know high performance like me. IMO, IronWill is something of an amazing discovery. Some others do know the deep game, but I truly believe I put the puzzle together in quite a special way.

As I grow my own audience, and test more, we will see.

My immersion retreat client, Ralph, is extremely happy and is crushing it.

And I am doing a weeklong Goal Crushing Retreat with a forum user this month, the Nordic Chad, Olafsmash ;-) Who is in my men's group also, The Pathfinders.

BACK TOMORROW, GRINDING

WILL YOU BE?

I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SHIT FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS

GRINDING

BECAUSE I WANT IT

BAD

DO YOU?

-MAC DADDY,
THE GODFATHER OF GRINDING

TUE 09/01/2024

(1) MONEY:
-Coaching Delivery: One on one coaching delivery, review all data, send texts, audio notes, video notes
-Social Media Posting: 4 posts
-Content Machine: Procrastination video guide, make slides, shoot, upload, post on YT, FB, add to the forum thread
-Networking: (1) Study Dan Meredith’s network like a beast guide, (2) Networking: FB commenting 1hr, (3) Networking: IG commmenting 1hr
-Biz Coaching: Study next steps on the program I’m on
-Scotty: Catch up with Scotty messages, prep for our interview of Necro (@necrorules), prep for our interview of models (We are going to have a interview with hot girls type show on Scotty’s channel)

(2) MUSCLES:
-Rest day
-Fasting

(3) MINDSET:
-Online Lead Gen
-CA if I see a set, otherwise, no worries

OTHERS:
-Biohacking: Sunrise (DONE, with the viking, and Top G), Fasting
-Life Admin: Pay The Dom, get skincare stuff from pharmacy
-LooksMaxxing Actions: (1) Botox emails, (2) Fillers emails, (3) Buccal Fat removal consult emails, (4) Recomp coach emails, (5) Tattoo research. (6) Contacts order – try green contacts

Notes:

Morning BW: 197.3

I am not going to back down or relent.

I refuse.

I will work harder, and develop further, and there will be a time when I have improved in every area of life.

I will make solid ass money.

I will keep becoming more successful in life.

I will improve my looks, which are keeping me stuck in Low SMV HELL!

I am going to have to let go of some anger at myself for not seeing the forest for the trees in this one. I dated almost ~200 girls whilst I am a physical 4. I saw how little they were attracted to me, and I kept going. I thought improving “game” would get them attracted to me. I was wrong. It didn't. That, is entirely my own fault. I messed up there. I am sad that I didn't realise what was going on, and just now, I went on 10 diff dates to nowhere, where the chick was not, at all, attracted to me. I was a damn fool.

I will stop this cycle for myself, and I will stop other men falling into this trap.

I can make sure other men do not waste years like I did. Time, that you don’t have to waste man. I am aging, there are wrinkles on my forehead, and I am losing points.

The priority, must be in becoming attractive enough to have a fighting chance. I am shocked I didn’t properly take care of this. Shocked. I did lose weight, I did the hair transplant, mewwing, style, skincare. But I didn't get properly lean, build muscle, fix my bad face, and get tattoos, stuff like that. I got distracted by trying to improve my game, and then lost motivation to improve my game, when I saw the kinda women I am attracting, and how they were still not even responding to me. The cycle of ghosting continued.

I should have known. In my defence, I am entering year 3, and have been quite reliant on listening to those who've been going for longer than me. Whilst, this has been extremely important, I have come to realise, the only people who truly understand dating below the general looks threshold, and the other side of the dating experience, are me and Thebastard. Learning from others, is good, but for the guys who properly do not fit the mold, and who women do not like due to their physical appearance, I am proof that you will go down a dark road to nowhere if you do not wake up to the specific challenges and pathways for development requires for YOU as a person. The guys at higher vantage points in the SMP, miss all the detail man. They genuinely do not know, and you can't blame them. It's unfortunate, but this is about personal responsibility.

I will be the one to fix this shit, and I will be loud and vocal about it. Trust me.

I will be the one who finds the way for a genetic 4 to ascend. And I will be the one who gives every aspect of the game away, for free, in extreme detail.

My platform, will grow.

And I will make sure, none of the suffering, none of the work, is in vain.

Before I am done, I will make sure the next generation, has the full roadmap. The young men, the teenagers, the guys in their 20s. We will lead them to success. And they will be the men we need in this world.

-MAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back