Crimson’s Progress Log

Didn’t send out any applications yesterday, but one job called back just now. Job interview on Friday.

Didn’t send any applications out today as well. Getting complacent because I secured a job interview. Let’s get it, I can do better.

I did my school assignment and studied for an upcoming exam though.

Crimson said:
Didn’t send any applications out today as well. Getting complacent because I secured a job interview. Let’s get it, I can do better.

KEEP WORKING

How's sleep?

I am getting to bed @ 9pm right now, up at 5am and off to the gym, then 10-12hrs biz hustle.

Sleep is the foundation of health and now a sick brain can become a healthy CHAD one

Very little info online, as it can't be monetised, so marketers can't push it

But it's how great function can be built

Why be a struggling mess and live life on hard mode?

Become a healthy ass kicker in your 20s and become TOP G in your 30s

You can do it

Now............Whats your process looking like?

Gym consistency king, all these things need to converge

Don't have much time as I work a lot, but I am glad to see you sticking at it

-Ravi

MakingAComeback said:
Crimson said:

KEEP WORKING

How's sleep?

I am getting to bed @ 9pm right now, up at 5am and off to the gym, then 10-12hrs biz hustle.

Sleep is the foundation of health and now a sick brain can become a healthy CHAD one

Very little info online, as it can't be monetised, so marketers can't push it

But it's how great function can be built

Why be a struggling mess and live life on hard mode?

Become a healthy ass kicker in your 20s and become TOP G in your 30s

You can do it

Now............Whats your process looking like?

Gym consistency king, all these things need to converge

Don't have much time as I work a lot, but I am glad to see you sticking at it

-Ravi

What’s up Ravi,

I‘m still consistently going to the gym, hitting new PR‘s each session. Getting stronger and stronger.

I’ve been slacking on the sleep the last couple of days though, but I’ve been aware of it. Currently 9:37 PM, going to sleep at 10 PM.

Got invited to another job interview. It was supposed to be tomorrow, but I had to reschedule it because I got driving lessons then. Will probably be rescheduled to sometime next week.

What’s up everyone, haven’t posted in a while. Just wanted to update and say that I’ve joined Andy’s coaching program.

My goals for the 12 weeks are:

•Learn to love myself
•Move out of my parents house
•Sleep with 3 girls
•Finish this semester with a 2,8 grade average (10 weeks left in the semester) (German grading system: 1=A, 2=B, … 6=F)

I’m excited.

Crimson

Crimson said:
I‘m still consistently going to the gym, hitting new PR‘s each session. Getting stronger and stronger.

Great work going to the gym and sending out job applications Crimson

Excited for you to start working with Andy as well

Keep it up man, you're doing great!

bonzo34 said:
Nice dude.
I'm using the discord group too much lol.

If you want, you can go to the mall or w/e during the group calls and then andy and the other guys can push you to approach (if you're working on that now)

Also I think you're the only black german besides dennis schroder.

True, I could do that. Yeah cold approach is something I’m doing.

Lolll, shoutout dennis the menace

Manly Cockfellow said:
Crimson said:

Great work going to the gym and sending out job applications @Crimson

Excited for you to start working with Andy as well

Keep it up man, you're doing great!

Thanksss

Alright, a little update:

Wrote down a list of all the baby-steps I need to take in order to move out. Currently ticking off one at a time.

I’m gonna get a full-time job and then look for an apartment with a roommate. I’ll also quit school.

Nothing‘s really stopping me from moving out at this point, just gotta update my resume, send out a bunch of applications and then get an apartment with a roommate once I land a job.

Excited, I’ll finally be able to properly focus on getting laid then.

Sent out 30 job applications yesterday and setting up job interviews for next week.

bonzo34 said:
where are you at with the moving

Went to two job interviews one of them wants me to call them once I’ve moved. Also texted a couple of flat share owners and still waiting for them to answer.

So still looking for a job and an apartment with a roommate.

komeback_kile said:
Good work @Crimson . Making big moves!! Happy for you and keep grinding on it

Thanks man, looking forward to being able to make that big post stating that I’ve successfully moved out

Back