DAY 8 : Gonna be off a few days | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

I really just want the bluepill dream too, with one really good girl. But I don't exactly have abundance either so maybe it would change if that happens.

Yeah I stopped kissin em

Then I started fucking em

Ovnidos we got this hustle ur face off lets kill em all

We all got ur back

MAC

DAY 129:

Yooooooo third lay of the YEAR BOYS ! First lay of Tinder !

I had this girl in my matched list for a few weeks already, but didn’t talk with her.
She sent me a message on monday ,then we talked through tuesday and planned to see each other on the same night.

I’ll said that she was a 7/10 girl, I’ll even add +1 because she was fucking smart and it was a pleasure to talk to her.

She was taller than me, even with my platform shoes damn !!

I went to her place, we drank a bit of white wine, she asked me to watch a movie, and made my move in 10 minutes.

at that point we we’re fucking with some breaks for cuddling and kissing until 2am. Then she slept on my chest all night. It feel fucking great to have that feminine girl on my chest all night. She even set the alarm clock 10 min before the time just to cuddle me. Her phone was tinder ringing all night lmao, but I WAS THE GUY FUCKING HER !!

She asked me to again tonight, I said yes why not.

Conclusion guys, due to my size, I think that my muscles are my only advantage. Go bodybuilding y’all !!

MakingAComeback said:

be carefull, get these lays man, I'm following your numbers closely... !!

Just thinking about it rn, you did fuck 5 girl in 5month, in 5 month you almost got a lifetime bodycount of an avergae guy !!

SpongeBob Thanks dude !

DAY 130 :

As she asked me to came back last night I went and so I fucked her two days in a row. Nice. As we both had imperatives in the morning I slept 9h hours in the 2 nights combined. So I'm currently awake thanks of 2 scoops of pre-workout.

Funny story : We were chatting, and she told me that she will tell everything to her friends about us, because girls talk a lot about boys. Then she asked me if I would do so with my friends. I answered no, but in reality I'm gonna do a whole post on a forum that helped me fuck her lol.

DAY 131:

Third night in a row at the girl's place, your boy got tea bags instead of balls.

I’m going to ride at my mom's place in the countryside this weekend. I took my tripod+camera, I’ll take pics and let you see the result.

With Lay#2, I can proudly say that I’ve got 2 plates now :)

GOOD SHIT

Keep working my man

I replied to ur WhatsApp, any more Q's just message me I will help

I WANNA SEE MORE SUCCESS

KILL BIGGER

AND BIGGER

MAC

DAY 133 :

I’m at my mom in the country side, I took some pics, let me know what I can improve/fix. Because I’m going back in the same spot tomorrow morning.
View attachment 1

Thanks broooooos

ovnidos said:
let me know what I can improve/fix

First thing that jumped right out at me: Relax your shoulders.
Second thing: Both pictures are kinda blurry.

notAndy said:
Second thing: Both pictures are kinda blurry.

That’s the issue because I’m alone, and I can’t see it on my camera screen, I always find out when on my computer

Look up Magic Fox on IG; I think the guy poses with bikes in a natural way. Take photos durning golden hour, or adjust your settings so that the photo isn't so saturated. There may be an app for your camera that will allow you to see in real-time what it's seeing, look into that depending on what model you have. I have a Sony A7 series and I didn't find out about that for MONTHS, and could have saved so much ass pain.

I think the photos are okay and edit could bring out the colours better.

Pro tip tell anyone who’s shooting u to turn the camera vertical. Your shooting photos for a phone. Shoot vertical.

I'm not a photography guy so I won't give advice but isn't the background too bright? Wouldn't it be better to take this shot at dusk or dawn? Asking the photography pros here, because I want to start getting really good at taking pics (or having pics taken of me) soon.

The idea is solid. The execution is where you fucked up.

Good news: there's an easy fix. Hire a professional and let them know what you're going for (if they're professional, they'll immediately understand "cool, attractive guy on a motorcycle").

I cannot image this photoshoot costing more than a couple hundred bucks. No idea on the conversion rate from United States Dollars "bucks" to your currency of choice.

Back