DAY 8 : Gonna be off a few days | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

ovnidos said:
I've got literally no time, i'm 8am-11pm studying lmao but don't worry won't hurt me to stop for week.
Oof, don't study yourself into a burnout.

My goal in the attached file.

I love the first.

Keep the second a secret.

DAY 19:

MakingAComeback said:
YEAHH BUDDY

LIGHT WEIGHT BABY

School:
Went to the Turbo engine exam, left the exam turbo-fucked

GYM:
Tried to go to the gym at 8:30pm, thinking it would be empty lmao. bad choice, worst workout of my life. I sound like a beginner but i can bench 225 :?

OLD:
Date tomorrow at 5:30pm ! 50m from my flat. Lets see what will happen

Past failed date contacted me on the 27th December, made it clear that I was only up for fwb, or just no friends and just benefits. Went dry after that. She contacted me again yesterday. When I proposed a date, she asked to come directly to mu flat and skip the drink. Wanna see her ASAP, but won't invest myself much because she's flaky as HELL. Lets see what's next

Good luck on your date bro :D

DAY 20:

OLD:
GOT MY FIRST LAY !!! after my ex-gf, daaaaaamn the void inside my stomach is filling uuuuuuuup!

School:

I can't focus any more, but it's near the end! Ask one of my teacher for phD in mechanics, I'll try to do it in a foreign country

ovnidos said:
GOT MY FIRST LAY !!! after my ex-gf, daaaaaamn the void inside my stomach is filling uuuuuuuup!
YOOOO, LETS GO BROOOOOOOOOOO

ovnidos said:
DAY 20:

OLD:

Let's gooooo brah!!!!!U shld write a log of what happened

ovnidos said:
DAY 20:

OLD:

School:

I can't focus any more, but it's near the end! Ask one of my teacher for phD in mechanics, I'll try to do it in a foreign country

DIDN'T I TELL YOU???????????????

I KNEW IT

FUCKING PROUD OF YOU LORD OVNIDOS

But don't leave me yet, I need to see you become slayer and rich as fuck first.

Both of these you will do, trust me, trust me, trust me,

MAC

Haok said:
Let's gooooo brah!!!!!U shld write a log of what happened

Will do it tomorrow if you’re interested brah

MakingAComeback said:
DIDN'T I TELL YOU???????????????

I KNEW IT

FUCKING PROUD OF YOU LORD OVNIDOS

But don't leave me yet, I need to see you become slayer and rich as fuck first.

Both of these you will do, trust me, trust me, trust me,

MAC

MY MAN MAC, YOUR TUUUURN SOOON BRO

Im sure i won’t have to wait long until I see you success !!

NAH I WONT LEAVE ITS THE BEGINNING OF THE JOURNEY !!!

DAY 21:

Last day of hard studies, I’m gonna go all in and study until 1 or 2 am. Exam at 9am.
But nothing can get my mood down.

Im out see ya

ovnidos said:
Will do it tomorrow if you’re interested brah
I would like to hear the story too.

Also you quoted the wrong person.

Field Report #1 Lay.

Context:
1st lay after my ex-gf dumped me in late September. And second lay ever.

How this happened:
Matched this cute half-French, half-Algerian girl on bumble. We talked for about a week before the date, she was very receptive and always asking question or get the conversation flowing. I asked for a date, then asked for the Instagram, so we can plan the date.
First image, my current old profile. View attachment 1

Before the date:
Was stressed, in very bad mood, but did buy condoms with almost no hope, God I was wrong.
I dressed in a tight-fitting t-shirt, necklace, rings, Chelsea boots (For the heels), didn’t wear my glass, but I see well in the 4m radius, so it’s not an issue for the date. And a big ass jacket because it’s freezing out there. I also made the choice to do not wear any kind of hoodie, because I wanted to display my arms and tattoo.

The date:
First, I made sure the logistics were on my side. I asked for a drink 50 m from my flat. Also, no roommates.
We both drank a beer for about an hour, we were sitting face to face, I know it isn’t ideal, but I didn’t know how to sit like on the same bench. Amelioration point for next date. I saw she was pretty receptive, touching her lips, messing with her hair or showing her neck.
We talk about our rings, and jewellery. It was a trick to touch her and be flirty. Then at the end of the beer, I propose to go to my place for another one. She said yes. So let's go.
Arriving at my place, I opened two cold ones, (Yeah French ppl don’t only drink wine) and we continue discussing, she was still wearing her coat. I’ve got a very small vessel, so every time I’ve got to pee, I used it as an excuse to get closer. Until at one point we were so close, I felt it was the time for the kiss.
Went for it then, after that it was the highway to sex. I lifted her in my bed, we get necked. Add a bit of trouble getting very hard, can because of the 2 high percentage beers, stress, performance anxiety. But still managed to get hard. So I but a condom, fuck her, it cracked, put another one, and finish the sexy time by fingering her. (Result of the fingering)

She went to shower; she was smiling and everything. I get her back to the subway.
I didn’t know if I should kiss on the lips or do the French way to say goodbye “la bise”, so it was a bit awkward. Then she grabbed me by the neck to kiss me, lmao.

The after:
I would like to make it my plate in my rotation, (she has flat too so it’s logistically cool), but even tho I really think she enjoyed the sex and everything, she a little bit dry by text, time will tell… I won't behave needy, tho.

Conclusion:
The nihilism that slowly eating me can get fucked, Hugo is back and isn’t late for getting his 10 annual lays, 9 more to come. I feel fantastic, did get back my fucking confidence. She did compliment me a lot during sex, like when I removed my t-shirt and showed my muscles, or the told my I add a very beautiful face. So, your boy is feeling good af.
Can’t wait to improve my OLD profile to get this shit mooooore easy.

Tomorrow last hard exam, then Friday it’s gonna be a hard party with all my promotion. I guess I’ll get wasted. Then Saturday another party at one of my friend. Will get probably less wasted.
Sunday will be chill af then.

I wouldn't have been able to do all this without your precious support and tips and tricks, it's a very supportive and positive community. I love it ! 1 lay isn't much but it's very important to me

Monday will be back to work, back to the gym, back to the grind, before that I deserve some rest.

I’m done, turn to fuck(or get fucked) by composite materials exam.

EDIT ;
Syntax

Congrats man! This is only the beginning. More lays will keep coming.

Saw your pics, and motivated me to improve my profile.

Sitting next to girls is pretty scary at first, but you still managed to get physical.

And getting compliments from girls never gets old.

Cheers!

TacoLover said:
Saw your pics, and motivated me to improve my profile.

Noooo please, I hope my profile isn't optimal at all. I didn't have a crazy amount of result with it.

TacoLover said:
Sitting next to girls is pretty scary at first, but you still managed to get physical.

Yeaaaah next time next challenges!

ovnidos said:
Noooo please, I hope my profile isn't optimal at all. I didn't have a crazy amount of result with it.
Not even close dude. I'm not an expert but I can see a few potential things you can improve upon. Ask pancakemouse, he will give you good feedback. I saw a huge improvement in results even after making my profile from bad -> mediocre.

Squilliam said:
Not even close dude.

Yeah, I hope to increase my result soon! I will also soon (1 or 2 weeks, I need to get it from my grandma 3h from where i live) get a DSLR, so I'll be independent for taking OLD pics.

ovnidos said:
Yeah, I hope to increase my result soon! I will also soon (1 or 2 weeks, I need to get it from my grandma 3h from where i live) get a DSLR, so I'll be independent for taking OLD pics.
It's gonna take awhile anyways. Expect to do several shoots, lots of trial and error. It will likely take you hundreds or possibly even thousands of photos before you get one good picture.

Squilliam said:
It's gonna take awhile anyways. Expect to do several shoots, lots of trial and error.

That’s not an issue at all, I’ll keep trying. And ask for reviews

DAY 22:

ovnidos said:
I’m done, turn to fuck(or get fucked) by composite materials exam.

End of the story I've been fucked. I'll probably go back for some exams in June, tbh I couldn't care less.

I did 2 naps of 1 hours, I add some crazy ass sleep debt.

OLD:

I'm gonna back to it on monday, and also focus more on it when I'll have my dslr.

Feelings
Damn I'm feeling quite good, I step out of the hole I was in. I was in the constant struggle of fucking believing in myself. I can now see myself as a winner and took a confidence boost for some time I think. Perhaps it's too early to tell, but I think I'm out of my depression state.

Back