If Scotty changed your life, consider donating (Andy's Log)

You’re living a dream now buddy. Really damn happy for you.

I am missing something from you though.... it’s called articles and vlogs 😆🤣

KillYourInnerLoser said:
Documenting so I have a record of this in future:

"The state of disaster declaration will empower the police minister, Lisa Neville, to appoint police as authorised officers. This means when doing spot checks on people’s homes, if the residents did not give permission for them to enter, police will be authorised to enter without a warrant."

" Andrews said the time for warnings had passed and a “much bigger fine” through the courts was being considered as an alternative to on-the-spot fines." [It's already $1652]

"Australia's two biggest states have not disclosed the total amount of revenue they have received from these fines, but the ABC has found more than $5.2 million has been raked in nationwide since pandemic laws came into effect in March this year."

"Since March 21, a total of 193,740 spot checks have been conducted by police across Victoria."

Sources: https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/aug/02/victoria-premier-daniel-andrews-stage-four-coronavirus-lockdown-restrictions-melbourne-covid-19

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/victoria-coronavirus-fines-handed-out-to-124-people-in-24-hours-for-public-health-breaches-c-1208236

7777cf11cf6fcda176014e7927731672ddc01f95.jpg

Consider this my version of the "Anne Frank" diaries as we watch the collapse of Victoria/Australia.

I was actually considering doing a move to Australia with my girlfriend in the next few years for maybe 6 months to a year but I'm definitely very apprehensive now, even if Covid 1984 shit dies down.

What a shame, such a beautiful place.

I'm sorry you and some other guys have to go through this.

Complete obstruction of rights and freedoms.

The new articles from the last few weeks have been great! I especially liked the "modelling the behavior you want from girls", and the 17 reasons to date younger women. Gonna try to apply those to my life this week

If this is something you need to do, then you need to do it

You arent going to be productive fighting the urge to write about this

Gotta say KillYourInnerLoser, I’m all for restrictions in the interest of public safety but searching people’s houses without a warrant is too far. Your government really has lost the plot.

There's a pretty big Twitter community for lockdown skepticism, you might want to start an account there for organizing and spreading the tyrannical information you are collecting.

It could also possibility pivot into your other writings as you gain followers and as this hysteria dies down at some point on the future.

I think this is really important work, even beyond Australia. Victoria/Melbourne/Daniel Andrews is the bleeding edge of this totalitarianism in Western countries. In America, the conversation recently has been "it's just a mask", but Australia shows that there a much darker slope that this lockdown ideology can lead to.

Are the Kangu pics for tinder a new thing? Like a dog pics, but better?
You should test it out Andy!

I'd love to hop on the show. I want to snapshot my currently pathetic (soon to be awesome!) life at the moment in this historic time we live in, just as long as I stay anonymous haha

Btw Andy, the guy you just referenced in your 1st episode who just posts all day here last 2 months ago was me LOL but just know that I didn't take any offense. 2 months ago, I was definitely in a bad head-space where I definitely needed a slap in the face to get the ball rolling to take action.

KillYourInnerLoser said:
he Inner Winner Show.

Cool. I often listen to podcast while I work. I'll be sure to add this to my playlist and give it a listen. Gratz on your new podcast.

KillYourInnerLoser said:
I want you to join me. Pick a challenge - anything you want to become elite at - and let's do it together. 365 days in a row is like cramming several years-worth of experience into 1 year; by the end of it you'll be truly elite. Some ideas you could pick

You have my katana.

I shall jerk off once per day, for 365 days straight. A year later I'll be the biggest wanker this forum has ever see.

On a more serious note:

I'll send one email per day to my English list, for 365 days straight. I don't say "write" because I'll write a bunch of them in a day, and then load them to Soychimp. The goal is to appear on my prospects' inboxes, daily. Plus, I'll take the email and post it on FB and an article directory, asking people to join my list. Starting date: August 31.

Guys don't ignore the awesomeness of doing something every day.

Last summer I did 1 approach a day (later 5) and it transformed my dating life. Instant dates, dates, sex and a supreme sense of superiority.

When I decided to stop personal training and make a full time transition online, I wrote an email a day to my tiny list. I attracted a ton of business.

Thanks a bunch. I havent set up an English website yet, but they can check 2 of my books at:

https://www.amazon.com/Fotis-Chatzinicolaou/e/B00LW9I9HY/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

I turned off news ever since the start of the virus and took a break from FB. Was much better without it, it's like a black hole listening to the non-stop doom and gloom. But now that the u.s. election is coming up, I've been paying more attention and getting sucked back in.

Back