• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Radicals Log - 90 Outfits

Checking in again with the physique

I have now been on maintenance cals for 2 and a half months - definitely looking fuller than previous updates

View attachment 3 View attachment 2 View attachment 1

Lifts are going up nicely

Sat at 81kg, up like 3kg from the lowest point of the cut

Other misc looks things:
Got some mt2 on order - should be a decent colour by end of June if that comes on time, looking like chalk atm
Setting appointments for free SMP consultations

Had the SMP consultation, was happy with the guys previous work
He had no real pics of fair haired men on his instagram but he did on his phone in person so that allayed my fears there
His focus is very much on natural looking restoration which is in line with what i want and he seems very well regarded

Going to have to do a vlog about this as i imagine there will be guys interested in seeing it through the stages

Got the first SMP appointment on Monday

https://www.instagram.com/robjamessmp/
This is the guy thats gonna do it.

Gonna see if i can get some video content out of the whole thing

Cut went well, just a short one in the end
I ended up on 77.5kg from 84.5kg
It was 8 weeks in length overall as i had to go to the US for a wedding, next time will plan better and give more time if needed.

Front before & after

Back before & after
View attachment 1

Content related stuff:

I've been doing a bunch of non monogamy focused content on Andy's channel.
General management of this in your life mostly.
Not really pulling in views but feedback has been really good from guys in the coaching and in comments, might interest a few on here:

https://youtu.be/eXSQHMgvzYM?si=tFYTKpaDFuVKD0Nt
https://youtu.be/eOUIfzd2t8k?si=D8syxNKvOffag_dl

One more is in the queue but Andy hasnt released it yet. Will continue the series if it keeps getting engagement

The guy who did my SMP in Poznan, Poland 7 years ago or did a pretty good job. £1300 thereabouts. That reminds me I should probably pay him another visit - it does fade after a few years.

Yeah man, a few guys have them, and they look great.

I really like SMP as an intervention.

Which reminds me, I'll have to make a thread about my hair transplant, that helped me a lot, think it added a legit point to my SMV.

First sesh of smp done
Took 3 hrs, similar discomfort to tattooing but significantly easier to deal with than a proper head tattoo would be

Look how red it is

You've been transforming man. Can't wait to see your final form ;)

90 Days of Outfits

So I have been starting to write and create more fashion content again.
I sent a autumn/winter trends update to my list last week that was a lot of fun to research and write.

I took a fairly long break from focusing on fashion stuff so I could:
1. help Andy with coaching + make vids for him
2. work on another project that is 50% of my income
3. complete my 365 YT shorts challenge

Now the 365 is over and my other project is a little quiet (its a seasonal thing) I have time to dive back into my biggest love in self improvement.

As part of this im going to log 90 different outfits on here over the next 3-4 months

Every post will have:
1. Picture of the outfit
2. Notes explaining the pieces and my thinking on the combination - these will be fairly rough and not polished up to say blog/email content standard

To make this easier I just have to complete 90 outfits, doesnt have to be 90 days consecutively (it will likely be close to that though).

I will probably do some out of season stuff - like summer outfits and early transitional outfits which i wouldnt be able to wear in Vancouver currently. Maybe i do a week of summer outfits at Xmas or something

Hope anyone that's reading enjoys and maybe gets something out of it.

Outfit #1 - Fleece as fuck
View attachment 1
Notes:

- So with the outerwear, Rag2bitches made me aware of fleece jackets like two years ago before they suddenly came ubiquitous and mainstream over the last couple years.
A lot of the options are a little too soft looking for my liking.
Like the Patagonia ones that got pretty popular last season for instance - too many colours, and the whole brands vibe is kinda meh.
The ones from Stussy are more my cup of tea, I also liked Fear of God's options last year. Stussy have dropped several good options this year and they sell out pretty fast.
I dodged the higher prices and went for an affordable option last year, in part because the colour and also cause the money - this dark grey one is from Uniqlo (windproof fleece jacket)
This is my favourite outerwear currently

- also my favourite pants atm, Levis 501 93s. The black wash sort of pairs with the dark grey fleece. Not fully but almost.
I've been expanding the wardrobe with some looser cuts, these are just straight jeans so nothing too crazy
got some looser pant outfits incoming soon but im still not into like wide fit or any of that personally tbh

- they look a bit more stacked onto the AF1s than they actually are cause im wearing the pants a little low with no belt
the AF1s are my current favourite pairing with the Levis. They are chunky enough to work nicely with the straight opening of the jeans
I tie the AF1 laces standard, been bugged by guys on YT to do it the other ways, really dont care about that detail personally

- Weekday grey sweatshirt with an oversized white t-shirt layered under
LAYERING is the word right now, the temp drop in Vancouver arrived hard
the Weekday sweatshirts are easier to roll up inwardly if you want to show more undershirt for that look - as shown on the left pic

- accessories are fairly light, just rings and my Suede Yankee cap to match with the sweatshirt
could have a chain on tbf, decided to go with a cleaner look on the fly

- this is the look you are most likely to catch me in right now.
its warm, comfortable, it looks good and its casual enough for running around in

- i like with this colour wise how every piece is colour paired off in twos (hat and sweatshirt, undershirt and shoes, fleece and jeans)

We will likely get more flashy in future outfits, this one is a real view into day to day casual wear for me

As an aside check out how lovely and tonal my rail looks:

Gonna sign these off with a song each time
Hope anyone reading likes minimal
Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W48lREzsXaI

Radical said:
90 Days of Outfits

This is dope. Thanks for doing this. I definitely feel like I'm going to learn a thing or two.

KING RADICAL IS BACK IN TOWN

The man who changed the world of Self Improvement

Basically many of the ideas on fashion, edge, style, that are just assumed and underpin the community, came from Radical's brain

The most battle tested and proven image coach in dating, period

There is not even a close second. THE GOAT.

-Ravi

Ravi's such a hype man

I have my 2nd session of SMP in like an hr so this is a quickie

Btw click on the actual pictures cause the forum previews are dogshit quality wise

Outfit #2 - Transitional and Green

Notes:
- overshirt & white tank combo
I was loving tank and shirt combos all of summer, it really was a cool way to go about things
As the weather got slightly colder i found i could keep up the look with my heavier overshirt option and switching pants in for shorts
This is from Denevos, who are one of those online fashion brands that smelt very 'dropshippy', i took a risk though on the shirt as i'd seen one of my favourite Insta accounts styling and was pleasantly surprised by the piece
The brand no longer exists now, i still wear this shirt though cause i love the colour (dark khaki)
I'd tell everyone be wary of these brands generally - good rule is to check if they have some form of brick and mortar shop somewhere(even Fashion Nova has a few)

- Taikan relaxed chino pants - my favourite non-denim pants i own right now (if you follow this thread you'll see these a ton more)
I really wanted a pair of black casual street pants for this AW season and you can barely tell these are chinos at first glance
Will usually roll them up a bit and pair them with converse but here i went with Vans and let the pants sit normally
I cannot speak highly enough of Taikan as a brand - they are local to Vancouver and most of the better clothing shops here stock them (incl Hudsons Bay)
Its all Japanese inspired, hence the name
Great for the more oversized cuts and high quality essentials, if i had more funds they would probably make up 25% of wardrobe for this year
They dont really have any good statement pieces on offer though

- accessories fairly light again
watch with bracelet on the other side to balance it out a little and rings on each index finger
with the tank i usually combo a low hanging pendant but again choose the clean look and let all the bling sit on my arms/hands

- shoes, Vans
Not much explanation needed here, matches up with the black pants and white tank
I am considering benching the Old Skools for the moment, they have been a solid option for the last 2 years, always a popular classic
However I am eyeing up a pair of Adidas Campus 00s - which are bulkier and would pair better with loose cut pants
i can ride out the Campus for a few years and the beauty of the Vans being a classic option is i can just start wearing them again whenever
(to explain here i only like to travel with 4 pairs of sneakers, id send the Vans home for storage)

- Vegas outfit
This was my outfit for running around Vegas in the mid to late evening while i was bouncing between poker rooms
Changed up to go out but it was very on point for the post sun down temperatures out there

Imma sign this off with something from potentially the best live DJ active right now - Sammy Virji

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28QtOdrgNGM

Peace

View attachment 1

My head is so red again
The practitioner was pretty happy with how much I had retained from the first session, he hopes we can do my 3rd session in like a week and then Im done for a few months. We actually decided to bring the hairline down another 8th of an inch or so, really happy with it.

Back to outfits...

Outfit #3 - Cream & Black

Click picture cause these forum previews aint it

Notes:

- main event here are the pants of course
loose fit workwear jeans from Abercrombie in cream
Abercrombie surprisingly in the midst of all the scandals have dropped their best line ever (imo). Maybe not too surprising as fashion heads had paying them more notice over the last few years. I still think they lack when it comes to some areas, outerwear especially. Also the overall vibe of the brand is soft and i'd hesitate to have someone go build entire outfits from their range.
Hard contrast here with the black leather pieces
Colour is a bit risky for my cooler tone, however with my MT2 tan and the rest of the outfit being dark colours i can work it in

- leather jacket
I bought this like 11 years ago, and now racer jackets are in vogue which is clutch. Hold onto the quality pieces cause if they are fairly minimal in their design features theres a good chance trends come back around and they are viable as trendy options. If anything more and more trends have been focusing on stuff you can pickup thrifting (see varsity jackets las few years). Collared leathers are also in and i found some good options in local thrift stores
the black t-shirt is slim, oversized didnt really fit the vibe

- Chelsea boots
Not a lot to say here, quality chelseas are worth the investment. These cost like $400 but i'll get a lot out of them
The pairing with the jacket is pretty timeless, throwing the loose fit jeans in between them just updates the look - simple ey

- accessories
the chain adds just the right amount of edge for me here, rings to complete

Im signing this off with a DJ i hope to see in Feb when he comes to Vancouver
Barry Cant Swim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRBCqrZnSTs

I encourage all the bros to follow this thread closely

Your life will be a lot better for it

Just love the style you bring man

Always an inspiration

RADICAL THE KING

notes:

- vibe and occasion
this is a laid back 'going out' outfit for me
ie to a rave or other nights out where im going to sweat a bit or we arent going to a posh bar
jacket comes out with me but when inside i'll typically be down to the tee
**there should be a bracelet on here too but i left it at a girls house

- plain white oversized tee & sox black suede cap
this outfit could easily work with a graphic of some sort instead if you find this look too boring
however i typically like to wear one bit of graphic or branding per outfit to balance 'noise'
so if i wear a graphic tee i will wear a plain cap that's more muted and in reverse branded caps pair with plain tees
there are styles where you can wear multiple loud pieces, it just isnt my style

- taikan pants with chuck taylor 70s
in this one as opposed to the earlier use of them i have rolled the pants up (inwardly and held with a pin because i dont like the look of these ones cuffed)
this shows off the 70s properly
with hi top converse, the trend currently is tying the laces back around the ankle
looks like i need longer laces to do that than these ones I currently have though

- necklace
compass pendant on a short chain - generally chains have been getting shorter last few years
tighter necklace styles like the pearls blew up last couple years
i kinda prefer it now vs the deep chain trend from a few years ago but not by much

- black alpha industries bomber
man this piece is going on like 4 years with me now and still a strong go to
i think shifts in trends make guys wary of buying quality more expensive pieces - 'whats the point of buying this if its no longer viable in 2 years??'
but quality pieces that are timeless really are worth it you can always work them in around trendier pieces if your goal is to look up to date
a quality bomber jacket maybe the most bulletproof timeless option you can pick up

For this one progressive tech house from Anyma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KduOAoaE1MM

Nice one. Hoping my alpha bomber lasts many years. My dad’s in his 50’s and still looked like a badass trying it on

Back