• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

Hi everyone. My name's Phil, I'm a 27 year old from Canada.

I found this forum from TRP and really like the energy - its positive and proactive. First forum account I've made since I was like 14. Looking forward to getting to know the community.

Got laid off from out of town camp work due to corona, and just ended a year long dead end relationship. I'm tired of the way things are. I've done this often, falling in with girls that are just there rather than being proactive and taking initiative to find women that are exciting. I need to take my sex life more seriously.

My main goal for the remainder of 2020 is to get laid; aiming for 6 more by the end of the year.

Additionally I have been looking for a gym that will accept me and once I do I intend to work towards a 2 plate bench and a body weight of 200 lbs (185 currently).

I, Phil, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hello people

I, todd, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously

My goals are:
Being a man people respect
I want to get female attention from strangers
I want to be able to for get relationship related stuff to focus other parts of my life
I want women's desire to just have sex with me, no other intrests involved

I, Hyunckel, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

33 from France.
I want to get a girlfriend (sounds cliche but that's about the only thing I need right now)
Currently using dating apps cause I find it kinda hard to meet people with masks in bars and whatnot.

Current short term goals:
- drop to 68 kg (I'm at 71 kg) IE: lower my body fat % (I should be around 14 ish % atm)
- make some better pics since I don't have many matches with them
- get some dates and see what I can achieve from them (lays and experience at least)

chado said:
@Hyunckel Welcome to the forum. Why do you "need" a girlfriend?

I used the wrong term, it's not a need per se, but the last thing I'm technically missing in my life atm.

I used to ignore it altogether, focusing on my job and friends, getting a driver's licence and a car...

Now that all of that has been taken care of, I can (even though admittedly I shouldn't have postponed it till now) focus on this matter with my full forces ;)

I didn't have that much trouble during my twenties when I worked at a MacDonald's and had plenty of college friends, nowadays I don't have many job-related opportunies to encounter girls and online dating is 95% looks and 5% banter it seems now (I've just come to realise it recently).

I guess I need to work on my looks and/or pictures. I shall take a glimpse at people's opinions later on once I'm done reading somes articles here.

I, Jake, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

tell us what your goals are, what you want to achieve, and make a commitment to improving yourself
In the short term (next 6 months), I'm mostly just looking to get back in shape and start dating. I've always had a bit of a complex about never being good enough, so I always tried to procrastinate on starting dating because maybe I would be good enough in a few years. Well, I'm done pushing it off. I'm not good enough, and I never will be. I'm not in very good shape, but I'm back on a consistent workout routine that I'll re-evaluate in a month or two, and I'm taking a look at my diet to start getting leaner. I'm mostly concerned with establishing healthy habits at the moment, as well as establishing a presence on Tinder as well as some kind of Social Media presence on Instagram or Facebook.

Hi I'm Mitchell I recently lost a lot of weight (40kg) and am trying to get laid and am looking for a supportive community
"I, Mitchell, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously."

Hyunckel said:
it's not a need per se, but the last thing I'm technically missing in my life atm.

Hi Hyunckel, great to see another baldy! You've probably already had this thought, but make sure you don't just settle for any female just because you want a girlfriend. Make sure you take your time and shop around for the right one.

Hi guys,

Love the blog. Most practical and down-to-earth I've seen. Lots of retarded blogs around on the internet. Thank God I found this one.

I'm a RADAR engineer working in Edinburgh, Scotland. Currently I like certain aspects of my job but on the whole I dislike it because I have to stifle myself in a corporate environment doing computer programming using complex maths all day. Little do I get to communicate with others and deal with social pressure. Concise and effective communication is a passion of mine so I'm trying to develop my role to implement more communication skills. My masters degree in physics and astronomy has provided my this current technical skillset and it gives me the money I need for now to pay for coaching and suchlike so I'm happy enough with my lot for the meantime.

The lockdown affected my dating life, duh. So I got a pro photographer to get some photos. Now I'm trying to pick the right ones and write a good bio. I want to get laid a lot, and I hate having sporadic results. I just want this area sorted, there are other things I want to focus on.

Lockdown has also given me the opportunity to pay for personal training, specifically aimed at improving the aesthetic appearance of my pectus excavatum - a breast bone deformity causing rib flare. I'm fit anyway, but this will be a big push to improve my aesthetics and become the most ripped I've been.

Summary of Goals:
Get a consistent stream of girls from Tinder.
Get ripped enough to take some good body pics.
Develop my career role to something more communication-focused.

I, Tenzin Rinpoche, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Peace guys!

tenzinf92 said:
My masters degree in physics and astronomy

damn bro I wish I was this smart :lol:

regarding your chest condition, don't let it hold you back, I had a flatmate years ago with the same condition, he was just a normal build and didn't go to the gym at all and yet he managed to bring girls back home from the club at least once every two-three weeks. He had a girlfriend for about a year before I moved out and she was fit af.

33 from England

• Lower bodyfat so i can see my abs
• Taking better pictures for tinder etc. Not getting many matches atm
•Build confidence to chat up girls.

I, wildibeast. Commit to my goals and taking myself seriously.

I, Blitz, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously

Andy, one of your posts from reddit drew me here from a while ago. I sometimes gave feedback to people on their online dating profiles and saw one of your posts and thought this guy knows what he's doing. Far too many clowns on reddit give advice on what to fix without having achieved any success themselves! One post they're asking for feedback on how to get matches, and then a day or two later they're giving advice to other people on how to get more matches. You were probably the only guy on these threads who was real and is rightfully in a position to give advice.

Anyway, after checking out some of your posts, I really appreciate your genuine desire to uplift, empower and mentor young men, who wish to achieve success in their lives and not just with women. I thought that I want to join the crew and do even greater things with a bunch of motivated men.

Some of my goals for this year:

- Achieve and sustain 10-12% bodyfat - currently hovering around 15%
- I work as a consultant in the energy industry - I want to generate leads of up to USD $300,000 before the end of this year
- Lock in with a girl that is at least an 8 for the long term - currently have a harem of 3 girls - all are around a 7/7.5.
This one isn't a must though, I'm still in a relatively good position.
- Do some kind of community work - I'm trying to think of a way where I can contribute to my local community here in New Zealand
whilst utilising my skillset

Will add/revise as the year progresses

chado said:
@tenzinf92 Welcome to the party. Sounds like you have a plan and some goals, I suggest making a log to help you follow through. Also what is this pectus excavatum thing you are talking about?

Hey man, thanks.

Yeah it's just a bone deformity - it means it looks like the middle of my chest has sunken into a pit, and my ribs flare out an abnormal amount. It doesn't affect me deeply, but it bothers me at times, especially since assholes at school bullied me and called me out on it my whole life.

But that's enough of my sob story. Onward and upward baby, yeehaw!

Peace,
Tenzin

KillYourInnerLoser said:
Hey man, glad to have you here. NZ as in a kiwi? Man we gotta get some (friendly) kiwi-aussie rivalry going ;)

Yep, kiwi here mate. Sounds fun, will look for every opportunity to take you Aussie’s down a peg haha

I, Juan Pablo aka alfasauce, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

31 from Costa Rica
60+ lays

Sports nutritionist, got a masters from an UK uni. Im all about gains and getting lean without drugs (oh its way harder). Currently working on my IG page and building an online business. Recently got dumped by a girl (HB9), this curiously hurt so I took it as a reminder that I need to be EVEN better than I thought and that I was just sitting in the shitty confort zone.

Goals:

- Get an online business going, that doesn't require much effort to run, just the initial one
- Socialize and experiment with as many girls I can, fuck as many as I find attractive
-Start the BDSM journey baby
-Improve my picture and style game, therefor tinder and bumble game (I absolutely suck at this)
-Don't settle for anything less than a HB9+
-Avoid any kind of commitment to a relationship

I, Chris aka nipple-flip, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

The tinder guide brought me here, but I'm more interested in introspecting and finding peace and meaning from within.

28M from USA
Work as an associate at a consulting firm

Goals (short term)
- 1000lb powerlifting total (565 currently)
- Sub-13% bodyfat (estimating ~18-20% currently)

Goals (long term)
- find fulfillment and happiness through hard, meaningful work and authentic relationships (currently work hard and earn good money but without meaning, relationships have bizarre undertones and power dynamics)

Ultimately I want some sort of self-actualization. I have a long way to go, but others in my position have found success by starting with fitness, so I'm starting there too.

Hi guys

I, Gamuza, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I found this Andy site through Goodlookingloser

Goals:
- Get Laid (cause i don't...never)...pure and simple...improve my sex life...then we'll see

I, David, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I am 27 years old and from Central Europe (Austria)
My goals are:

-to just be reasonable happy for the next 3 or 4 years and work my 9 to 5 technician job and then I can reassess my goals in a few years when it comes to getting laid or maybe even getting a kid in like 10 years (who knows) . Setting the bar too high in the past has made me unhappy at times so I wont repeat that mistake. Also I dont want to put a lot of pressure on myself anymore.
-to get laid but with hotter girls. (On average I get about 6 or 7 girls per tinder boost. Getting laid with girls who are a 5 ,6 or even 7 isnt all that hard on Tinder, but any girls who are higher than a 7 usually barely respond or they just text back short/weird messages or are just stuck up to the max. Getting these girls to respond/into a short conversation is one thing but getting their phone number and actually setting up a date with these more difficult girls is another thing.)

Back