READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

Hey how are you doing.

I, MisterE, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

26, from Western Europe.

Goals I just finished:
- Gaining muscle (an onging goal, still going to the gym 4 times a week)
- Buying a DSLR Camera

Short term goals:
- Live on my own
- Give my fashion style an upgrade
- Get at least 3 Tinder pictures of myself

Mid term goals:
- Get laid
- Get consistently laid (once every month)

Long term goals:
- Get started with my own business

'I, Blake, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.'

I'm currently working temporarily and intend to return to pursue my higher studies in the construction industry. Still living with my parents (I do it for the pragmatic aspect of finance & it's common here in Asia)

Living in a relatively conservative society in Malaysia, I'm wondering if a lot of these techniques of "Game" apply to girls here who are less "out there"?

My Ultimate Goal:
Gain courage and wisdom so that I can apply Game to have successful progeny.

My Short term goal:
Explore at least "10" varieties of girls (looks & personality) who have genuine desire for me.

My Mid-Short term goal:
I want to lose my V-card by 25 (Always had no interest in pursuing a relationship due to seeing no actual future with the girls around me - so I've not even been on a date at 23)

My Mid term goal:
Notch count of 10

What I notice in a girl:
Base need = Fit & Fair
Base want = Friendly & Faithful
Girlfriend material = Introspective & Fervent
Wife material = Feminine & Fertile-Virgin

I'd love to communicate with others who are in a similar conservative society like mine and having a similar situation as me (23 M who never dated before).

So glad I found this community!

Blake said:
'I, Blake, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.'

I'm currently working temporarily and intend to return to pursue my higher studies in the construction industry. Still living with my parents (I do it for the pragmatic aspect of finance & it's common here in Asia)

Living in a relatively conservative society in Malaysia, I'm wondering if a lot of these techniques of "Game" apply to girls here who are less "out there"?

My Ultimate Goal:
Gain courage and wisdom so that I can apply Game to have successful progeny.

My Short term goal:
Explore at least "10" varieties of girls (looks & personality) who have genuine desire for me.

My Mid-Short term goal:
I want to lose my V-card by 25 (Always had no interest in pursuing a relationship due to seeing no actual future with the girls around me - so I've not even been on a date at 23)

My Mid term goal:
Notch count of 10

What I notice in a girl:
Base need = Fit & Fair
Base want = Friendly & Faithful
Girlfriend material = Introspective & Fervent
Wife material = Feminine & Fertile-Virgin

I'd love to communicate with others who are in a similar conservative society like mine and having a similar situation as me (23 M who never dated before).

So glad I found this community!

Welcome Blake

You need a profile picture of you to be on this forum.

It's mandatory and required to post.

You have 3 days to fix this.

I, Longbow, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

My main driving goal is to create connections through approaches during the day.

Living in DFW, Texas as a bachelor

Get used to me y'all, I'm going to be using this board a lot.

I, Eljas, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Cheers everyone. I'm Eljas, soon 30 years old. I've had an awesome life but I'm not ready to settle to ordinary things.
I'm robotics M.Sc. and currently working in a well paying and satisfying job in tech & AI.
I live in Helsinki, Finland which is a nice place to be.
I have lots of money and status but I miss the bitches and parties.

I've basically been a serial monogamist for 10 years now. I was in a LTR for 7 years. I broke up with her because I got interested in another girl with whom I was for 2 years. Then I broke up with her because of many reasons. First, she was crazy af. Second, I had the urge to start cold approaching girls and start using Tinder because I never had tried it. Third, she didn't want an open relationship.

That was in 2021, just in the middle of pandemic. That was also when I found Andy's awesome tinder guide that helped me to get my lay count from 2 to 9 in a matter of months. I changed from a chubby, depressed loner to a cool, confident dude who has kinky BDSM sex with hot women.

My progress in my last tour:
- May 2021: my first tinder dates. I got matches quite regularly even though my images were shit and my text game was shit. However, I kept improving.
- June 2021: my first lay from tinder. Took me about 1 hour since meeting to kiss her, then took her to a hotel room and fucked with her 3 times. We were fwb for a couple of months before I dumped her because she was needy af
- July-August 2021: 4 more lays. Lots of dates. Lots of me making the move, inviting her to my place and making out but didn't fuck her. But I kept trying.
- September 2021: I travelled to France, got a date there and fucked her. We met later and did it again. Then got a match from tinder in Finland. We had an awesome and crazy date. She was super into me and I took her to my place and we fucked many times. The best date I ever had. She was super openminded and chill and horny. We ended up being in a relationship for 1.5 years before I broke up with her. Our sex life was amazing and she was up to all kinds of kinks but she was also too needy and attached to me.

So I have had 1.5 years pause from Tinder. Now it's time for me to go back. Feels a bit difficult but I know I'm gonna get it right.
I never fixed my approach anxiety even though I've had sex with 9 women, went for date with like 20 and kissed half of them. I still sabotage myself from getting those perfect fuckbuddies and sex adventures because I think I can't do it or they will reject me. This is a thing I NEED to fix if I want to be 100% of a human being.

---

Goals in 2023 regarding sex and relationships:
- Reach 10% bodyfat
- Increase the amount of muscle to get those bootybuilder bitches
- Find some people to do BDSM with
- First threesome
- Go to a local BDSM meetup
- Start cold approaching girls again (I fucking hate it because I suck at it)
- Get first lay with a girl I met offline, like in a bar or public place

Other goals for 2023:
- Play a solo guitar concert (scheduled for June)
- Go bikepacking in 2 new countries (been in 13 so far) (scheduled for June)
- Take dance classes (scheduled for June)

Taking myself and my goals seriously:
- Stick to a calisthenics workout plan and a diet
- Find my own style & upgrade clothing
- Constantly improve myself. 1% every day
- Stick to the fucking plan. Even if it's hard.
- Start small to go big
- Find the best places to hit on women and do it regularly
- Grow the social circle to get to the best parties and success in life in general

I, Blake, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I went from 320 to 190 lbs (at 6'0"). I'm happy with my progress so far, but I still have a long way to go. My goal is to drop to <15% bodyfat so I can have at least somewhat visible abs, and more importantly, a chiseled jawline. This could mean 160 lbs, or 170-175 depending on how much muscle I build. I'm shooting for 2000-2200 calories and 125-150g+ of protein daily.

Goals. Overcome social anxiety. Work toward a professional career. Move to a major metro area. And taking better photos of myself, which also means having a social life, going out and doing things.

I, Mikkel, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

End goal: To be happy

To get there:

Learn a skill to get rid of 9-5.
Longterm girl.

Im 28 so I think my last years to try hookups before committed relationship, thus my short goal is get laid.

I, Andrew, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Goals:

Get to 15% body fat.
Continue to improve in the gym and at rock climbing.
Improve my style/wardrobe.
Get into a relationship with a good woman, lose my virginity.

Short-term:
Finish my master's thesis.
Travel out of state at least a few times this year.

Blake9 said:
I went from 320 to 190 lbs (at 6'0"). I'm happy with my progress so far, but I still have a long way to go. My goal is to drop to <15% bodyfat so I can have at least somewhat visible abs, and more importantly, a chiseled jawline. This could mean 160 lbs, or 170-175 depending on how much muscle I build. I'm shooting for 2000-2200 calories and 125-150g+ of protein daily.

Goals. Overcome social anxiety. Work toward a professional career. Move to a major metro area. And taking better photos of myself, which also means having a social life, going out and doing things.

Hey bud,

Can you edit your post to include Andy's line, which is in the original post?

We ban accounts that don't do this.

-MAC

I, Panzer, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Goals:

Get to 15% body fat.
Continue to improve in the gym
Pick up one other physical activity
Improve my style/wardrobe
Get Laid

Short-term:
Improve my tinder pics.
Travel out of state at least a few times this year.

Can someone answer how to change the password ??
Can I create a new username and password?
Need your help.
Yours faithfully.

I'm Omar
Hey, me, Omar, I commit 100% to working on my proposed objectives throughout these years and taking myself seriously as each passing day lives it to the fullest.

22M from Peru, I love programming (yes I'm a damn nerd but I love fucking) and I'm focused on creating my saas that bill more than 100k per month.

GOALS:
- End of 2023 to get a better remote job to earn in dollars living from Peru.
- Become independent in 2024, thank God this year my degree ends.
- Go from 86kg 25%bf to 70kg 10%bf . I promise go 6 times a week to train especially: upper chest, back, traps, neck, shoulder, forearms and glutes .

Sup
I'm Gnarly.
I, Gnarly, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

32 from the Americas
I want to:
- Gain confidence interacting with females. Going to use meetups, online, approaching and social to do it.
- Exit the 8-5 grind within 3 years (2026). Going to use independent ventures and investments to do it.

Current short term goals
- Increase weight to 135LB, in muscle. From 120LB currently. Going to continue to use Andy's simple workout guide to do it.
- Knock out critical path items on current venture (June 2023). Going to collaborate with additional industry experts to do it.
- Permission to dress nice & Prevent self sabotage. Going to use self-help & affirmations to do it.

biignoisee said:
GOALS:
- End of 2023 to get a better remote job to earn in dollars living from Peru until before the age of 22.
- Become independent in 2024, thank God this year my degree ends.
- Go from 80kg 20%bf to 92kg 25%bf and then cut to 78kg 8%bf so I promise to go 6 times a week to train especially: upper chest, back, traps, neck, shoulder, forearms and glutes

Welcome. Just to clarify, you don't want to get laid?

I, Samveg, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Goals:

Quantitative (might sound superficial to some but this is what I want and I want to be unapologetic about it)
1. Get 100 lays
2. Get 8 pack abs
3. Generate enough revenue from my business that I will be able to cover my working capital plus my relocation expenses to other city. Currently, living on Dad's money.

Qualitative
1. Build a better social circle and a better relationship with women.
2. Put myself out there and take more risks. Become a more fearless version of myself.

Short Term Goals-
1. Do a solo trip to the Nordic Countries.
2. Do at least 100 approaches regardless of the results.
3. Stay consistent on my diet, workout and sleep.
4. Cut myself some slack and let go of control.
5. Build a better Dating Profile.
6. Start generating revenue from my app

Back