READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

yo what's up everyone,
my name is vinak . i'm from istanbul & my current plans are :
-being able to move abroad
-gaining 30+ lbs of muscle as i'm underweight right now
-bringing my laycount as up as i can

glad to be here.

elbori said:
Hi all, I'm Bori.

This year I want to
1. complete GLL Approach Anxiety Program
2. Log all my progress the AA program in this forum
2. Pull 10 new girls (currently in mid 40s, I've pulled 6 from Aug - Jan)
3. Will adjust goals accordingly as I progress.

Longterm goals:
1. Pull 200 girls. I reset my count since I moved to a new city I live in, I'm at 6 since then.
2. Get girls that are model caliber, 9s and 10s.
3. Find a FB to go out with and get threesomes
4. Achieve goals before 30, and quit when I've find "the one"

*I have online profiles but haven't had much success (I've pulled 1 chick from online in Finland, that's it). 90% of my pulls have been from cold approach. I want to become amazing (advanced) at cold approach both day and night. I've pulled 1x from daygame (first lay in this city, first time doing DG tbh lol).

I, Bori, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

elvinako said:
yo what's up everyone,

glad to be here.

Welcome brothers!

Glad to have you onboard.

We have a standard format for our introduction posts, which I'll warmly ask you to include in the above posts. Go ahead and perform step 1 in the original post, edit this into these posts here, and lets get to work.

We ban accounts that haven't done this within 3 days :)

MAC

MakingAComeback said:
elbori said:
Hi all, I'm Bori.

This year I want to
1. complete GLL Approach Anxiety Program
2. Log all my progress the AA program in this forum
2. Pull 10 new girls (currently in mid 40s, I've pulled 6 from Aug - Jan)
3. Will adjust goals accordingly as I progress.

Longterm goals:
1. Pull 200 girls. I reset my count since I moved to a new city I live in, I'm at 6 since then.
2. Get girls that are model caliber, 9s and 10s.
3. Find a FB to go out with and get threesomes
4. Achieve goals before 30, and quit when I've find "the one"

*I have online profiles but haven't had much success (I've pulled 1 chick from online in Finland, that's it). 90% of my pulls have been from cold approach. I want to become amazing (advanced) at cold approach both day and night. I've pulled 1x from daygame (first lay in this city, first time doing DG tbh lol).

I, Bori, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

elvinako said:
yo what's up everyone,

glad to be here.

Welcome brothers!

Glad to have you onboard.

We have a standard format for our introduction posts, which I'll warmly ask you to include in the above posts. Go ahead and perform step 1 in the original post, edit this into these posts here, and lets get to work.

MAC

done!!

Hello everyone

I, tandaleo, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

About me:
I am 18 years old and live in Slovenia. Always been a bit of a nerd/introvert and want to change that.

Short term goals:
-Continue to do my good habits (exercise, meditate, nofap)
-Improve my style
-Follow Andy's tinder guide
-Lose my virginity
-Finish high school and decide on college.

Long term goals:
-Gain financial and location freedom (10k per month)
-Get laid at least 50 times

I want to lose some fat before summer.

I, Sam, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously

sdot1 said:
I want to lose some fat before summer.

I, Sam, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously

welcome dude, a profile picture of yourself is required to post here

please add one to your profile our the acct will be banned

I, CatchUp23, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

My goals are:

- Cut down to, at least, 10% bodyfat (Currently ~15% @ 72.3kg according to US Navy method. I'm 1.75m (around 5'9) tall)
- Beat social anxiety (I probably have depression as well)
- Build a social circle
- Learn to fight
- Do better at university
- Gain muscle
- Lose my virginity
- Learn a new language or improve in the ones I have a very basic knowledge of

"Lose my virginity" is way down the list because it'll probably be 1000x harder than it has to if I don't deal with the other things first.

CatchUp23 said:
I, CatchUp23, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

My goals are:

- Cut down to, at least, 10% bodyfat (Currently ~15% @ 72.3kg according to US Navy method. I'm 1.75m (around 5'9) tall)
- Beat social anxiety (I probably have depression as well)
- Build a social circle
- Learn to fight
- Do better at university
- Gain muscle
- Lose my virginity
- Learn a new language or improve in the ones I have a very basic knowledge of

"Lose my virginity" is way down the list because it'll probably be 1000x harder than it has to if I don't deal with the other things first.

You got this man.

Welcome!

Start a log.

MAC

leealde1 said:
Hello everyone new here, want to see what this place is about

Hey bro!

Please edit your post with the line Andy specifies in the original post. That's our standard format for all intros.

LETS GO,
MAC

Hey all, I'm a 39 yo dude- who has a pretty awesome job and lives a very exciting and interesting life. I travel the world with rock band. I just moved from LA to NYC and have one of the best possible logistical setups in the city. (WSP)

I'm pretty decent with girls, tinder, and can get laid pretty consistently. I'm just having a difficult time approaching (though I did have my first official daygame lay the other day, AND an official night pull within 30 mins of meeting the girl)

But the goal is to be able to walk up to any girl I see and say hi, be more social in general, and get that IDGAF social freedom.

I need to get this aspect handled and this seems like a great support system and first step.

Can't wait to see everyone meet their goals!

I, Bharath, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hi I'm Bharath, a PhD student in theoretical physics in Switzerland. My primary goal is to get laid more.

I am not a virgin, and was in a long term and long distance relationship that lasted 3 years and ended 4 months back. Since then I have been trying to get laid on Bumble and Tinder with zero success. I've only had sex with my ex-gf and then with someone in a fwb situation with my flatmate for a month before she left the country (was here for a short term internship).

I think sex is a beautiful thing and based on my experience with these two women, I really love exploring women's bodies and just overall having fun together. I firmly believe that I am good in bed (been told that by both without asking) but it's getting to the bed in the first place that I need to figure out.

I, Jbell98, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

(If anyone has thoughts on how to rotate the damn picture so it's straight, let me know. It wasn't uploading upright)

I am 24 and was in a long-term relationship from 18-23, all the way through college and six months thereafter. It ended unexpectedly (at the time) and since then I have been developing myself to be a better, more masculine version of myself and learn about how to attract women more.

I want to try the casual sex/hookup life for a bit before recommitting myself into a long-term relationship, but am unsure how best to pivot from one to the other. Looking for advice on that and I will go into more depth in another post.

dreamhacker said:
Hey all, I'm a 39 yo dude- who has a pretty awesome job and lives a very exciting and interesting life. I travel the world with rock band. I just moved from LA to NYC and have one of the best possible logistical setups in the city. (WSP)

I'm pretty decent with girls, tinder, and can get laid pretty consistently. I'm just having a difficult time approaching (though I did have my first official daygame lay the other day, AND an official night pull within 30 mins of meeting the girl)

But the goal is to be able to walk up to any girl I see and say hi, be more social in general, and get that IDGAF social freedom.

I need to get this aspect handled and this seems like a great support system and first step.

Can't wait to see everyone meet their goals!

Hey man!

Please read Andy's original post & edit your post in alignment.

We ban accounts which haven't done this within 3 days. :)

MAC

I, Chris, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Pleasure to meet you all.

I'm 24, and my main goals are to get muscular and to get laid this year. I'm 6'4" with a bit of muscle mass and I do get quite a lot of opportunities when I do go out, but my problem is that I don't go out enough, because over the years, I have gotten used to staying isolated at home, which didn't help my social life or sex life. I am willing to change that this year.

I, Lucifer, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hey guys!

I, filbko, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

About me:

I am a guy from Eastern Europe who has decided to change his life. Until this day, my only success with the girls is one making-out session with a hot 18 years old blonde and two dates. I am a virgin, and I am going to change it. I have realized that I have a shitty sexless life. I got my first date just last year, which was a massive failure. I was nervous and did not know what to say, so the worst date ever. I still do not understand why I didn't try to get laid earlier, now I am 26 and feel depressed and too old.

2023 goals:

Losing virginity
Get a job
Moving to a bigger city
Hiring a professional photographer and taking good pictures
Going to a gym regularly
Starting a new Tinder account
Getting some muscles

Back