Spiderโ€™s Progress Log ๐Ÿ•ท DAY 366: Continuation Log Link โ›“๏ธ

Day 293: 30/07/2022 โœ…

Trials and Tribulations: Vacation Obstacles! ๐Ÿ›‘

What a Fucking nightmare I'm having!

Turns out I've gotta work tomorrow which is a pain in the ass ๐Ÿ‘Ž so I've had to change my travel plans ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Long story short, Head Office Fucked up on the holiday front as they told me I had an extra day I could have off (tomorrow). They've then realised it's an error and have rescinded authorisation (didn't know they could do that) ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ค

So, new plan:

- Work 10:00 - 16:00
- Catch Trains to London from my Town (4 Hours)
- Check-in at Hotel (21:00 Hrs)
- Fly to Amsterdam Next Day (14:30 Hrs)

What a Fucking nightmare!

On top of that, it's been a stress sorting the travel documents out due to COVID Bureaucracy and the Shit Travel Company's systems keep crashing, but looks as though I've sorted this โฌ†๏ธ

Done a bag check too and looks like I'm all packed and ready to go โœˆ๏ธ

Looking forward to actually just getting there now for the week!

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ“–

Spider ๐Ÿ•ท

Day 294: 31/07/2022 โœ…

London Calling ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

Not long hit London thought Iโ€™d drop a quick update on here ๐Ÿ“

Finished my shift at work which was absolutely dead and dragged ๐Ÿ‘Ž

Standing room only on the trains to here as well ๐Ÿš‚

Been on my feet pretty much 14 Hours now ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

On the plus side, Iโ€™m gonna be clapping cheeks all week starting from tomorrow night ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Iโ€™m just at my hotel now getting settled in ๐Ÿจ

Fucking beat after work and travelling ๐Ÿ’ค

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ“–

Spider ๐Ÿ•ท

Day 295: 01/08/2022 โœ…

Amsterdam! ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ

Just hit the Dam - travelling all day so Fucked!

Proper update tomorrow ๐Ÿ”œ

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ“–

Spider ๐Ÿ•ท

Day 296: 02/08/2022 โœ…

โญ๏ธLAY 14โญ๏ธ American Cougar ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Fucked the American Cougar I met in Amsterdam this morning ๐ŸŒ…

Tried to get on her last night, but we were both too tired ๐Ÿ’ค

Woke up next to her this morning and Fucked her ๐Ÿ›Œ

Started off playing with her tits and nipples which are hypersensitive which got her moaning and then I went down on her - she was making this face: ๐Ÿ˜ซ

I then Fucked her on her side then missionary - she was dripping wet ๐Ÿ’ฆ

๐Ÿ’ญ For my own peace of mind, I used a condom every time and this girl is on birth control ๐Ÿ’ญ

Thatโ€™s Lay 14 in the bag ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Iโ€™ll try get on her again later ๐Ÿ‘€

Iโ€™m off to a coffeeshop now to get high โ˜•๏ธ

Iโ€™ll post on here of anything of note tomorrow ๐Ÿ“

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ“–

Spider ๐Ÿ•ท

Sexual Tyranny ๐Ÿ‘Ž and Gum Infection ๐Ÿฆท

Sexual Tyranny ๐Ÿ‘Ž

So my FWB Iโ€™ve been hanging with has turned into a bit of a sexual tyrant ๐Ÿ‘Ž I get her off and instead of her returning the favour, she goes back to sleep ๐Ÿ›Œ

Iโ€™m a dumb Motherfucker for getting myself into this position ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ Doesnโ€™t help when thereโ€™s all these beautiful Dutch women walking around in not much clothing as thereโ€™s a heatwave going on here โ˜€๏ธ

If anything positive from this situation can be taken? This kinda bullshit is making me want to improve myself to a point where Iโ€™m attractive enough that I donโ€™t have to put up with this bollocks ๐Ÿ‘Ž

Iโ€™m trying to use this as a way of lighting a fire under my ass ๐Ÿ”ฅ to drive me to self-improve to the point I can achieve โ€˜eliteโ€™ status ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Gum Infection ๐Ÿฆท

To make matters worse? Iโ€™ve had to go to a dentist here as my gum is infected again ๐Ÿฆท Iโ€™m in agony and can only chew on one side of my mouth ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Itโ€™s cost me money and time out of my vacation to get this sorted ๐Ÿ’ต

Iโ€™m hoping tomorrow goes better ๐ŸŒ…

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ“–

Spider ๐Ÿ•ท

Day 298: 04/08/2022 โœ…

Dutch Women are Beautiful ๐Ÿซฆ

Every time I take a walk down the street here, I quite literally fall in love ๐Ÿ”ฅ

The women here are beautiful. I look at the type of chicks back home and thereโ€™s just no comparison at all ๐Ÿ‘Ž

I look at the guys these chicks are with too - tall, well built, well-dressed and with a look of โ€˜Iโ€™m successfulโ€ฆโ€™ ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Iโ€™d like to come back here again at some point (3rd time lucky) when Iโ€™ve self-improved enough maybe for 2 weeks or so and game the hell out of Tinder ๐Ÿ”ฅ

I think thereโ€™s opportunity here to get laid with 7โ€™s, 8โ€™s and 9โ€™s if you have your shit together ๐Ÿ“

Lots of good-looking foreign chicks here too โœˆ๏ธ

Iโ€™m going to look at coming back here in 2-3 years, book a place for 2 weeks and see how many times I can get laid ๐Ÿ›Œ

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ“–

Spider ๐Ÿ•ท

Day 299: 05/08/2022 โœ…

Hard Lesson: FWB Shows True Colours ๐Ÿšฉ

Well boys, Iโ€™m a Fucking idiot ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

My vacation has pretty much gone to shit at this point because the girl Iโ€™ve gone with has been a complete Fucking nightmare ๐Ÿ‘Ž

Not only has she been a sexual tyrant, this chick has been getting drunk, high and stupid every night smoking weed, drinking heavy and eating Space Cakes - all at the same time ๐Ÿ’จ

This has kept her up until sometimes 5 every morning ๐ŸŒ… watching tv, disturbing me, just being a nuisance etc. so I havenโ€™t been getting any sleep - sheโ€™s been shouting at me to โ€˜wake upโ€™ etc. when Iโ€™m trying to sleep as she โ€˜doesnโ€™t want to be high aloneโ€ฆโ€™. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

This means she doesnโ€™t get out of bed until at least 12 in the afternoon most days when the dayโ€™s wasted ๐Ÿ—‘ I like to get up early, so this morning I did that and went off by myself ๐Ÿšช

She woke at 12, asked me where I was. Iโ€™m an honest guy and got nothing to hide, so I said โ€˜Iโ€™m just by the Red Light Districtโ€™โ€ฆ ๐Ÿšจ

Then she goes Fucking apeshit.

Iโ€™ve been accused of Fucking prostitutes left right and centre, been called a โ€˜creepโ€™, and sheโ€™s pretty much been just vile to me ๐Ÿ‘Ž

Iโ€™m not married or in a relationship of any kind with this Fucking bitch and she thinks she can get pissy with me and try to tell me where I can and canโ€™t go? She can Fuck right off๐Ÿ–•

This isnโ€™t the 1st time Iโ€™ve noticed this and there has been these Red Flags whilst weโ€™ve been here:

- Sheโ€™s obnoxious and racist - uses the N word a lot and is convinced the โ€˜sneaky Dutchโ€™ are trying to scam her at every turn ๐Ÿšฉ

- Sheโ€™s got a severe drug and alcohol problem - this week has shown this ๐Ÿšฉ

- Weโ€™ve had sex once. Not that I want to anymore as Iโ€™m totally put off her now ๐Ÿšฉ

- Sheโ€™s tried to control me by getting arsey when I go somewhere, see someone or do something she โ€˜doesnโ€™t approve ofโ€™ ๐Ÿšฉ

- Called me a โ€˜creepโ€™ for looking at naked female paintings at an art exhibit she wanted to Fucking go to.

- Sheโ€™s pissed off about the room (which she booked) not meeting her expectations and still took it out on me ๐Ÿšฉ

- Sheโ€™s gone on and on about how sheโ€™s an โ€˜Alpha Femaleโ€™ I.e โ€˜Iโ€™m a complete an utter Fucking Bitch if you donโ€™t do what I say and now to my every whimโ€ฆโ€™๐Ÿšฉ

Weโ€™re currently avoiding each other, but weโ€™re both here until the 7th and fly back together โœˆ๏ธ Planned to stay over in London, but Fuck that. Iโ€™m getting the train straight back home and she can please herself ๐Ÿšช๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‹

One thing I have done is grab my Passport out the room - you donโ€™t know what this girl might try.

Iโ€™ve been looking at other hotels and flights home as at this point, my vacation is pretty much over and done with thanks to this bitch. Itโ€™s a lotta money to do either, so Iโ€™ll have that as a last resort โœˆ๏ธ

Supposed to be my graduation present to myself. All that money wasted because of this obnoxious twat ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

I blame myself for getting myself into this position though really. Guess you donโ€™t truly know someone until you spend time living with them ๐Ÿ 

Couple of lessons Iโ€™m taking from this ๐Ÿ“

- I am now no longer going to date or Fuck anyone Older than me. This โ€˜Iโ€™m an Alpha Female Controlling Bitchโ€™ attitude is rife amongst the 30 plus wall hitters Iโ€™ve been hanging around with the past year or so and has caused me nothing but problems ๐Ÿ›‘

- I am never going on vacation with anyone who isnโ€™t my girlfriend and in a committed relationship with me ๐Ÿ›‘

- I need to improve myself to the point I can attract more submissive, feminine and agreeable women who wonโ€™t pull this bullshit on me ๐Ÿ›‘

Sorry for the rant, but Iโ€™m pissed off about this big time.

Roll on 3 Days ๐Ÿ”œ

Thanks for Reading ๐Ÿ“–

Spider ๐Ÿ•ท

Spider Jerusalem said:

My vacation has pretty much gone to shit at this point because the girl Iโ€™ve gone with has been a complete Fucking nightmare ๐Ÿ‘Ž

Not only has she been a sexual tyrant, this chick has been getting drunk, high and stupid every night smoking weed, drinking heavy and eating Space Cakes - all at the same time ๐Ÿ’จ

This has kept her up until sometimes 5 every morning ๐ŸŒ… watching tv, disturbing me, just being a nuisance etc. so I havenโ€™t been getting any sleep - sheโ€™s been shouting at me to โ€˜wake upโ€™ etc. when Iโ€™m trying to sleep as she โ€˜doesnโ€™t want to be high aloneโ€ฆโ€™. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

This means she doesnโ€™t get out of bed until at least 12 in the afternoon most days when the dayโ€™s wasted ๐Ÿ—‘ I like to get up early, so this morning I did that and went off by myself ๐Ÿšช

She woke at 12, asked me where I was. Iโ€™m an honest guy and got nothing to hide, so I said โ€˜Iโ€™m just by the Red Light Districtโ€™โ€ฆ ๐Ÿšจ

Iโ€™ve been accused of Fucking prostitutes left right and centre, been called a โ€˜creepโ€™, and sheโ€™s pretty much been just vile to me ๐Ÿ‘Ž

Iโ€™m not married or in a relationship of any kind with this Fucking bitch and she thinks she can get pissy with me and try to tell me where I can and canโ€™t go? She can Fuck right off๐Ÿ–•

This isnโ€™t the 1st time Iโ€™ve noticed this and there has been these Red Flags whilst weโ€™ve been here:

- Sheโ€™s obnoxious and racist - uses the N word a lot and is convinced the โ€˜sneaky Dutchโ€™ are trying to scam her at every turn ๐Ÿšฉ

- Weโ€™ve had sex once. Not that I want to anymore as Iโ€™m totally put off her now ๐Ÿšฉ

- Sheโ€™s tried to control me by getting arsey when I go somewhere, see someone or do something she โ€˜doesnโ€™t approve ofโ€™ ๐Ÿšฉ

- Called me a โ€˜creepโ€™ for looking at naked female paintings at an art exhibit she wanted to Fucking go to.

- Sheโ€™s pissed off about the room (which she booked) not meeting her expectations and still took it out on me ๐Ÿšฉ

- Sheโ€™s gone on and on about how sheโ€™s an โ€˜Alpha Femaleโ€™ I.e โ€˜Iโ€™m a complete an utter Fucking Bitch if you donโ€™t do what I say and now to my every whimโ€ฆโ€™๐Ÿšฉ

Weโ€™re currently avoiding each other, but weโ€™re both here until the 7th and fly back together โœˆ๏ธ Planned to stay over in London, but Fuck that. Iโ€™m getting the train straight back home and she can please herself ๐Ÿšช๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‹

One thing I have done is grab my Passport out the room - you donโ€™t know what this girl might try.

Iโ€™ve been looking at other hotels and flights home as at this point, my vacation is pretty much over and done with thanks to this bitch. Itโ€™s a lotta money to do either, so Iโ€™ll have that as a last resort โœˆ๏ธ

Supposed to be my graduation present to myself. All that money wasted because of this obnoxious twat ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

I blame myself for getting myself into this position though really. Guess you donโ€™t truly know someone until you spend time living with them ๐Ÿ 

- I am now no longer going to date or Fuck anyone Older than me. This โ€˜Iโ€™m an Alpha Female Controlling Bitchโ€™ attitude is rife amongst the 30 plus wall hitters Iโ€™ve been hanging around with the past year or so and has caused me nothing but problems ๐Ÿ›‘

- I am never going on vacation with anyone who isnโ€™t my girlfriend and in a committed relationship with me ๐Ÿ›‘

- I need to improve myself to the point I can attract more submissive, feminine and agreeable women who wonโ€™t pull this bullshit on me ๐Ÿ›‘

Roll on 3 Days ๐Ÿ”œ

Thanks for Reading ๐Ÿ“–

Spider ๐Ÿ•ท

Sort out your own hotel room, fire up tinder and enjoy the rest of your trip without the American or just head home. You can always make more money and meet new girls, you cant get the time back though. This time is a gift to you so in this rare case, put yourself first and stop giving your time to a damaged person and enjoy the holiday you signed up for or get home.

It's unfortunate you had this experience, I know you were looking forward to it for a long time. The rules are there to stop stuff like this happening to you where you end up trapped somewhere you don't want to be. Follow the rules we talked about in your DMs and never put yourself in a place where you cant walk away.

I do have to ask about the sexual tyranny thing, it sounds like you both had sex? Or you did other stuff and she went back to sleep? It's a little unclear. There is an abundance of girls out there, if she behaves this way that's totally fine, you just stop giving her time and attention and enjoy the rest of the holiday without her. Do not for one second feel guilty about leaving her and enjoying the rest of your life. Just write this one off as a bad experience and find a way to make the rest of your holiday a positive one. You don't even need to speak to her. Just make a booking at another place, go get your stuff and leave. Sure being able to explain why your leaving will sound like its the right thing to do but fuck that you don't owe this person anything. Value your fucking time, because no one else will if you don't.

Next update, either you made your way home or you sorted out another hotel. Anything else is an excuse and your better than that.

Brother_Tucker said:
Spider Jerusalem said:

Roll on 3 Days ๐Ÿ”œ

Thanks for Reading ๐Ÿ“–

Spider ๐Ÿ•ท

Sort out your own hotel room, fire up tinder and enjoy the rest of your trip without the American or just head home. You can always make more money and meet new girls, you cant get the time back though. This time is a gift to you so in this rare case, put yourself first and stop giving your time to a damaged person and enjoy the holiday you signed up for or get home.

It's unfortunate you had this experience, I know you were looking forward to it for a long time. The rules are there to stop stuff like this happening to you where you end up trapped somewhere you don't want to be. Follow the rules we talked about in your DMs and never put yourself in a place where you cant walk away.

I do have to ask about the sexual tyranny thing, it sounds like you both had sex? Or you did other stuff and she went back to sleep? It's a little unclear. There is an abundance of girls out there, if she behaves this way that's totally fine, you just stop giving her time and attention and enjoy the rest of the holiday without her. Do not for one second feel guilty about leaving her and enjoying the rest of your life. Just write this one off as a bad experience and find a way to make the rest of your holiday a positive one. You don't even need to speak to her. Just make a booking at another place, go get your stuff and leave. Sure being able to explain why your leaving will sound like its the right thing to do but fuck that you don't owe this person anything. Value your fucking time, because no one else will if you don't.

Next update, either you made your way home or you sorted out another hotel. Anything else is an excuse and your better than that.

I absolutely sponsor this advice: time is limited as well as your mental energies in any day, why poison yourself?
Pack your stuff, get to a nice shared room or hostel if you are low on funds and ENJOY LIFE (you know you will die one day so it's up to you make it memorable till that moment)

Pretty much else you figured out by yourself, when a woman tells me "i'm an alpha woman" (and btw this is prevalent in the anglo sphere world) i laugh and say good bye - as a Dom one of the first things you learn is the difference between Dominant and Domineering, One set boundaries and creates a safe space in which the sub gets fulfilled, the other uses abuse and manipulation for their own pleasure. Which is exactly what this person is trying to pull off.

I repeat again - L E A V E T H E R O O M N O W -

Day 300: 06/08/2022 โœ…

Spider Finds His Balls and Ditches a Bitch ๐Ÿšช๐Ÿ‘ˆ

Day 300 today and Iโ€™m manning up big time.

Thank you to Brother_Tucker amd AskTheDom for both of your input on my log yesterday ๐Ÿ“

Iโ€™m staying somewhere else tonight and Iโ€™m catching a direct flight home tomorrow โœˆ๏ธ

Had to stay last night due to some logistical problems which again was a Fucking nightmare that couldnโ€™t be avoided ๐Ÿ—‘ ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Not putting up with this chickโ€™s bullshit anymore.

Currently sat in a Coffeeshop getting high, chilling out and enjoying my last day โ˜€๏ธ

Iโ€™d post more but Iโ€™m still in a pretty shitty mood because of everything going on ๐Ÿ‘Ž

Just trying to enjoy the rest of my day and forget about it.

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ“–

Spider ๐Ÿ•ท

Day 301: 07/08/2022 โœ…

Back in the U.K - Reflections on the Past Week ๐Ÿ’ญ

I got home early this morning after booking an earlier flight due to the behaviour of my so-called 'Friend' ๐Ÿคก

I'm so glad to be home honestly. I'm currently sat here and I'm quite sombre. Currently in a state of reflection over what happened the past week ๐Ÿ’ญ

There were a couple of things I weren't going to mention out of shame, but Fuck it, it's my log and I got nothing to hide:

This girl got drunk and hit me the other night. She also started calling me a 'pussy' etc. when I refused to have sex with her because she was drunk (due to previous bad experiences I refused and Iโ€™m not one to Fuck a girl when consent is a grey area) โš–๏ธ

That's what pushed me to pack my shit there and then and Fuck off ๐Ÿšช๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ

My phone has been pinging with messages from her.

Boo hoo hoo. Couldn't care less ๐ŸŽป

Blocked her on everything ๐Ÿ›‘

There are many reasons why I'm upset about what happened:

- I've known this girl 5 years + and I even met her parents
- This vacation cost me about ยฃ1200 in total
- It's my last vacation for a long time due to financial concerns R.E. the Cost of Living Crisis
- Following on from the above, She's got a good job and makes 72k a year, whereas I work in a shop
- I was accused of 'abandoning her' and never being there for her. Classic gaslighting
- She was pretending to have panic attacks when she realised I was leaving
- I was going to go on my own. Kinda wish I had
- Saw many happy couples together
- Saw many beautiful women (Dutch women are beautiful)

She just made me feel helpless, weak and pathetic. Even went as far as to mocking my anxiety and insecurities so Iโ€™m in a bit of a dark place ๐Ÿ•ณ

I'm gonna leave it there for today ๐Ÿ“

I'm absolutely beat after travelling and I haven't exactly been in the best of moods. Trains aren't exactly ideal when you are trying to avoid thinking about things ๐Ÿ’ญ

Again, many thanks to AskTheDom, Brother_Tucker and Adam for the support. I will reply to your posts with further details tomorrow - please accept my apologies for not getting back to your points in a punctual manner, it's just been a really shitty couple of days.

Thanks for Reading ๐Ÿ“–

Spider ๐Ÿ•ท

Hey Buddy,

I understand the shame you felt BUT massive congrats on taking responsibility for everything and doing what is best for you.
It's normal to be pissed and you have every right to do so, although I would consider this 1200 gbp you spent as a PHD in relationship dynamics. My only advise is to not waste the lesson and learn that when you spot a red flag, the "time to bail" clock starts ticking.

One last thing "Saw many beautiful women (Dutch women are beautiful)" - there are plenty of beautiful women all around the world. Focus on yourself for now and to give your best self the best chances possibles to have a great life

Brother_Tucker said:

Brother_Tucker

Thank you for the advice it was much appreciated.

I took it on by getting another room for myself and flying back early on my own as the vacation was pretty much Fucked.

As regards to the sexual tyranny aspect, I'd make her come by going down on her then she'd say 'Oh I'm going to sleep now...' or I'd try and initiate things and she'd get all shitty 'I need space...' and 'wait for me to initiate things...'.

She was just a complete Fucking bitch about it the whole time. She was going on about it in the months up how she's bought new lingerie and 'can't wait to Fuck me...' etc. etc.

In reality we had sex twice the whole 5 Days and even then it felt like it was begrudging 'duty sex'.

It's really shown how she truly felt towards me and the lack of respect and her attitude is just disgusting upon reflection.

Think she saw me as a doormat, so I'm glad that I just packed my shit and went out the door.

Thanks again

Spider

AskTheDom said:
I absolutely sponsor this advice: time is limited as well as your mental energies in any day, why poison yourself?
Pack your stuff, get to a nice shared room or hostel if you are low on funds and ENJOY LIFE (you know you will die one day so it's up to you make it memorable till that moment)

Pretty much else you figured out by yourself, when a woman tells me "i'm an alpha woman" (and btw this is prevalent in the anglo sphere world) i laugh and say good bye - as a Dom one of the first things you learn is the difference between Dominant and Domineering, One set boundaries and creates a safe space in which the sub gets fulfilled, the other uses abuse and manipulation for their own pleasure. Which is exactly what this person is trying to pull off.

I repeat again - L E A V E T H E R O O M N O W -

AskTheDom

Thanks for the input my man

Totally get this. All my life I've been guilty of putting other people first which leaves me unfulfilled and unsatisfied.

I don't think women know how to be truly dominant because they aren't hardwired for it, so they come off with this fake 'I'm just like a man' machismo which is toxic and dangerous. Saw a lot of that this week and it was like I had an epiphany.

I took your advice and got out - thank you for taking the time to drop in and help me out it's much appreciated. I value the input of an experienced guy such as yourself.

Thanks again

Spider

Spider, sorry this happened man. This really sucks.

We in our culture are quick to admonish men for being toxic, for destroying culture and civilisation.

We're not able to criticise women for any of their actions. It's mysogynistic. Therein lies the problem: there is no corrective mechanism for awful female behaviour.

Whatever they do, and however they want, someone will reward them for it.

So you simply forget they exist and move onto the next. Blocked on all platforms like you did. And that's that.

Well done!

MAC

MakingAComeback said:
Spider, sorry this happened man. This really sucks.

We in our culture are quick to admonish men for being toxic, for destroying culture and civilisation.

We're not able to criticise women for any of their actions. It's mysogynistic. Therein lies the problem: there is no corrective mechanism for awful female behaviour.

Whatever they do, and however they want, someone will reward them for it.

So you simply forget they exist and move onto the next. Blocked on all platforms like you did. And that's that.

Well done!

MAC

MakingAComeback

Thanks Mac

Appreciate you dropping by and dropping me some words of encouragement

Definitely a deeper cultural issue one which I believe lies therein fact that men have no inherent value compared to women and children who are valued for just existing - think the Titanic Lifeboat analogy: 'Women and Children first'.

I'm now at the stage where I've decided not to reward shitty behaviour. I coulda simped, stuck around and tried to fix things, but I thought 'Nah.' Packed my shit and went out the door. I'm going to try to become this 'corrective mechanism' that you speak of.

Probably be some other chump lining up to put up with her bullshit and reward her shitty behaviour which is fine - long as it's not me.

Thanks again man - always good to see you

Spider

Day 302: 08/08/2022 โœ…

New Quest Added - Toxic Waste! โ˜ข๏ธ

I came across an interesting article on the internet recently regarding self-improvement and video games ๐Ÿ•น I was also watching the Jocko Podcast on YouTube where he said he sees challenges in life as a 'game' and that he's here to win and, quite literally, โ€˜crush itโ€™ ๐Ÿ‘พ

I'm a massive Fallout Fan Minus Fallout 76 of course, which was a Fucking Dumpster Fire ๐Ÿ—‘ ๐Ÿ”ฅ

So I came up with the idea of treating my self-improvement like Fallout-Themed Quests ๐Ÿ—บ Every Quest I complete nets me experience points (xp) as well as an award which helps keep me motivated to continue - much like in Fallout ๐Ÿš€

I've started designing these 'Quests' on the notes app. on my phone so I can easily access them and rock and roll anytime - much like in the 'Pip-Boy' in the actual game (a computer on your wrist that you can access anytime to check your quest progress) ๐Ÿ“

I was thinking about what my first 'Quest' could be, when I came up with the perfect idea in light of how I've been treated the past couple of days ๐Ÿ’ญ

Toxic Waste! โ˜ข๏ธ

See below for what's in the โ€˜Notesโ€™ app. on my phone:

Toxic Waste! โ˜ข๏ธ

Oh no! Youโ€™ve been exposed to toxic โ€™friends!โ€™ Itโ€™s time to clean house and take out the trash: End your association with 'The American Girl', block her on everything and cleanse your phone book. Dump the toxic waste where it belongs! ๐Ÿ—‘๐Ÿ‘ˆ โ˜ข๏ธ

Quest Completed!

Reward:

Advance to the next level and toast your newfound freedom with an ice-cold glass bottle of coke!

100xp โฌ†๏ธ
Glass Bottle of Coke ๐ŸŽ

View attachment 1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What spurred me to do this was this chick sent me a message on 'PayPal' because I blocked her on everything else โœ‰๏ธ

It's obvious she's pissed I'm not giving her what she wants and just Fucked off and left her.

Good.

So this Quest is called 'Toxic Waste! โ˜ข๏ธ' Because that's how I see this chick and that's where she belongs - dumped in the trash. I've now blocked her on everything and erased all trace from my phone, so I've marked this 'Quest' as completed โœ…

I've used a photo of the 'Vault Boy' from Fallout in a Toxic Waste Barrell as the 'Quest Icon'. There are loads of Vault-Boy pictures on the Internet, so I'll almost always be able to find one relating to whatever 'Quest' I am on to use as the icon on my phone ๐Ÿ“ฑ

Chose to reward myself with xp (so I've now moved up to Level 2) and an Ice Cold Glass Bottle of Coke to enjoy later on, as I don't drink alcohol ๐ŸŽ

I've also played the 'Fallout Level Up' Theme to give me a sense of achievement once I'd done it ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Might seem a bit silly, but I'm feeling like it's working. If it helps, it helps โœ…

I'll put the next Quest on in due course and update. I'll try to come up with a new one every 2-3 Days and post it on here along with a 'reward' which I'll give myself to keep me motivated โฌ†๏ธ

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ“–

Spider๐Ÿ•ท

Adam said:
Haha, I love this. I love RPG games and loved Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Finding ways to make self improvement fun is important

Adam

Aha most definitely! I think If itโ€™s not fun, then why do it? Iโ€™ve made like 10 quests up so far, so Iโ€™m getting on it!

Spider Jerusalem said:
Day 301: 07/08/2022 โœ…

Back in the U.K - Reflections on the Past Week ๐Ÿ’ญ

I got home early this morning after booking an earlier flight due to the behaviour of my so-called 'Friend' ๐Ÿคก

I'm so glad to be home honestly. I'm currently sat here and I'm quite sombre. Currently in a state of reflection over what happened the past week ๐Ÿ’ญ

There were a couple of things I weren't going to mention out of shame, but Fuck it, it's my log and I got nothing to hide:

This girl got drunk and hit me the other night. She also started calling me a 'pussy' etc. when I refused to have sex with her because she was drunk (due to previous bad experiences I refused and Iโ€™m not one to Fuck a girl when consent is a grey area) โš–๏ธ

That's what pushed me to pack my shit there and then and Fuck off ๐Ÿšช๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Asides from putting yourself in a position where you were trapped with this girl, you shouldn't feel bad. The problem this girl has is that so many people in her life tolerate her bad behavior and have enabled her to act like this and get away with it. A side note: I thought you didn't sleep with her at all because she was tired after you got her off? Your kind of flipping on this and you don't need to prove anything to people on the internet.

My phone has been pinging with messages from her.

Boo hoo hoo. Couldn't care less ๐ŸŽป

Blocked her on everything ๐Ÿ›‘

As one of the few people that actually held her to a standard, she doesn't like it. Blocking this person out of your life is 100% the correct play.

There are many reasons why I'm upset about what happened:

- I've known this girl 5 years + and I even met her parents - >Doesn't mean anything, you've known of her for 5 years and she told you who she is. All you have to do is listen
- This vacation cost me about ยฃ1200 in total - > How? you went to Amsterdam and she covered the cost of the room for the most part? Something to work on is planning out your trips and budgeting a bit more. ยฃ1200 would have let you go to a lot of places much more exotic.
- It's my last vacation for a long time due to financial concerns R.E. the Cost of Living Crisis - > You can always make more money, it sucks but learn from this
- Following on from the above, She's got a good job and makes 72k a year, whereas I work in a shop -> What are your goals for this? are you working towards getting a higher paying job or do you have a plan in mind. It sounds like this bothers you and I'm curious how you want to move forward
- I was accused of 'abandoning her' and never being there for her. Classic gaslighting You did abandon her for terrible behavior. Don't even feel remotely guilty about this.
- She was pretending to have panic attacks when she realised I was leaving Yes she realized she was losing control of the situation and hopes you will not have any boundaries you're willing to enforce. I'm glad you followed through and walked away
- I was going to go on my own. Kinda wish I had - > Let's be honest, no you didn't. You were looking forward to having your way with this girl for weeks. She pitched a place and that's when you decided you wanted to go. Technically you broke the rules by traveling way to far for a hook up. Next trip, where do you want to go and why?
- Saw many happy couples together - > This is interesting for you to bring up. A lot of your logs imply you don't want a relationship and you're looking for casual. Do you feel you're missing out on a relationship when looking at other people?
- Saw many beautiful women (Dutch women are beautiful) - > There are beautiful women all over the world. You will get another chance

Responses in bold

She just made me feel helpless, weak and pathetic. Even went as far as to mocking my anxiety and insecurities so Iโ€™m in a bit of a dark place ๐Ÿ•ณ
You over invested in a girl against your own interest and it blew up. The rules are there to minimize things blowing up in your face and reducing the over all cost to you. Now you can bend or break some rules as you get more experienced, but you're not there yet and should stick to the rules as you build confidence. Also I have to ask, why were you showing this side to her? this is what your guy friends are for. You just cant lean on girls with your vulnerability they just aren't built to help you. Some people may disagree, but I find they just cant look at you and feel desire and help with your emotional burden. It's sad, but its on you to handle this stuff and not depend on her.

Learn from this and move forward. Don't worry about the costs, you did the right thing walking away and cutting contact with someone who would have made your life suck for every second longer she was involved.

Day 303: 09/08/2022 โœ…

New Quest ๐Ÿงญ Wang Dang Atomic No-Fap Fandango! ๐Ÿ“†

Just added and completed a new quest โœ…

Wang Dang Atomic No-Fap Fandango! ๐Ÿ“†

View attachment 1

Time to rewire your mind, shake the demon off your back and pack in the Fapping! ๐Ÿ’ญ

Re-start No-Fap and Download a progress tracker to keep yourself on Target! ๐ŸŽฏ

Reward:

Advance to the next level and pick up a pack of decent rubbers - you're gonna need em' as you won't be fapping no more!

- 100xp โฌ†๏ธ
- 2 Boxes of Skyn's natural large condoms ๐ŸŽ

I ended up using some of these when I laid the Sexologist Chick ๐Ÿ›Œ

They are the ones that fit me best and felt the best ๐Ÿ’ฏ So as a reward for getting back into No-Fap, felt these were ideal as I want the next time I finish to be when Iโ€™m with a new lay! ๐Ÿซฆ

Some big developments today, but Iโ€™ll drop a post on tomorrow as itโ€™s part of a new Quest! ๐Ÿ“

Thanks for Reading ๐Ÿ“–

Spider ๐Ÿ•ท

Back