• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

YEAR 3: THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET - FROM NOTHING TO SOMETHING, MY RELENTLESS JOURNEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrizzle

I added the audio underneath this time bro but the track I got was ass so I turned it all the way down looool it was getting so late and I wanted the video uploaded

That said I did add the stroke to text in premier and it looked a lot better

Thanks as ever for your help g

MAC

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 21
TUE 12/04/2022

(1) Dating: Cold Approach 3hrs / Online Dating 2hrs
(2) Body: Core / Diet & Supps (No cardio today)
(3) Content Creation: Upload short / Share on IG & TikTok / Post comments, post on Reddit etc
(4) Others: Haircut, light therapy

Notes:

Will do better with approaching today for sure.

Keep hammering,
MAC

TUE 12/04/2022

(1) Dating: Cold Approach 3hrs / Online Dating 2hrs (DONE)
(2) Body: Core / Diet & Supps (No cardio today) (DONE)
(3) Content Creation: Upload short / Share on IG & TikTok / Post comments, post on Reddit etc
(4) Others: Haircut, light therapy (FAIL)

Notes:

Cold approach – 9 approaches. They didn’t stop for the most part apart from 1 who told me she had a bf. I felt super uncomfortable and stressed the fuck out in the field today. Still did 9!

Session was super hard and felt quite rough. Pushed through. Adrenaline dump and deep discomfort today. Part of the process.

Dating apps are a bit dry. I changed one pic to a pic with girls. Will see.

Great coaching call with Andy.

Work on limiting beliefs will continue!

Keep hammering,
MAC

Watched the interview Mac. Was cool brah. Women are silly

Add more stroke
The German girl was hot af. I hope one of you went for the numbers
I always mean the best 4 ya mac. I reckon you should shave the dome

Oi how long do you work on social things for. Like comments and interaction. Not actually postin/making

Imbacile said:
what does CA stand for.
Candied armbands
(Cold approach)

Imbacile said:
I'm mostly new to all this shit, what does CA stand for.

Yoyo big boy, 6 ft 6 205lbs huh, someone will be slinging a lot, and I mean A LOT of dick in the coming months and years. Don't break too many hearts it's bad karma ;-)

Alright so CA stands for COLD APPROACH

This is when you just approach a chick whom you don't know in the day game.

We tend to consider approaches at night a diff animal.

Welcome!

MAC

Adrizzle said:
Watched the interview Mac. Was cool brah. Women are silly

Add more stroke
I always mean the best 4 ya mac. I reckon you should shave the dome

Oi how long do you work on social things for. Like comments and interaction. Not actually postin/making

Imbacile said:
what does CA stand for.
Candied armbands
(Cold approach)

Thanks big man!

Sure I will increase the stroke. Yeah she had a bad girl energy, we get all their IGs every week, she is a bit of a doll. I personally didn't like her, would go for her friend who seemed like a much nicer chick. Timmy will no doubt see what's what. ;-)

I get many calls for just shave it bro when my hair gets longer and looks scruffy and terrible! When I've had a haircut it looks neater. But of course my hair is REKT. I am going in for a hair transplant in August buddy boyo and they will rip 3000 grafts from my donor area and restore something of a hairline. The hair in the back grows quite long and doesn't miniaturise so that would improve my appearance a lot bro and make me more attractive as bruh lemme tell ya pimping ain't EZ when you look like me!!!!!!! ;-)

Fam I dont even do that shit right now. I talked to Timmy about it and said in Sundays I will spend 4-5hrs on this shit, but I was smoked from us partying that time so this week when I'm drinking less I will do it. I really should figure out a daily process. Thanks for this bro.

ANYWAY - Adrizzle you've dropped a tonne of value. What's up with you? How can we help you and what's going on in your world g?

No way we are making our goals happen without you, so let's hear it!

MAC

BTW BROS, after the interviews we take pics with the ladies, so this folder will have hundreds of pics with girls in the coming months:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1j9Ye_m5oKxKBXuOIuPBj6G2LkkpW_CYZ?usp=sharing

Some of them will be useable for online dating

Right now this one is killer haha

MAC

WED 13/04/2022

ACTIONS

(1) Dating: CA 2hrs / Online Dating 2hrs
(2) Body: Gym / Core / Zero
(3) Content: Upload & Hustle on Socials
(4) Other: Life admin – Haircut, Collect sofa w/ Timmy, Light therapy, Dermapen, Topicals

Notes:

Sick call with Andy yesterday, love the coaching, every week you get a massive boost from high level dudes and pull yourself into a new reality

KEEP HAMMERING,
MAC

TimmyTurner said:
Adrizzle said:

Looking back at the video she is hotter than I remember. May have to slide in the DMs

Bruv, you got this - sliiiiiiiiide in them DMS

We should shoot our shot at these two and ask for a double date yeah?

MAC

WED 13/04/2022

ACTIONS

(1) Dating: CA 2hrs / Online Dating 2hrs (0/4 in 2.5hrs / No online dating work)
(2) Body: Gym / Core / Zero (Gym done, Core done, no stretching)
(3) Content: Upload & Hustle on Socials (Fail)
(4) Other: Life admin – Haircut, Collect sofa w/ Timmy, (Got haircut, collected sofa, no light therapy)

COLD APPROACH
1-laughed and said shes in a rush
2-didnt stop
3-didn’t stop
4-didn’t stop

In 2.5hrs hard solo session.

We then went to get ourselves a sofa off freecycle, which was great.

As we took the rental van back, 2 sneaky approaches. This is like 830pm:

5-didn’t stop but laughed and walked to the bus stop and then looked back at us lol
6-two quite pretty professionals

“hi ladies I thought you looked interesting we walked to come meet you”
“we’re having a deep conversation”
“ok great it’s good to have a deep conversation. Anyway, let’s meet you. I’m MAC who are you?”
-tell us their names while kinda looking at each other pretty awks, I introduce them to Timmy, they say hi to him, we then leave them to it lol

Banter.

That’s enough for one day.

MAC

TimmyTurner said:
I really should figure out a daily process.
This is what I’m getting at. I didn’t look at your other socials but the YouTube ain’t doing bad.

I spend no time/no strategy with the interaction. I hate that shit. I drop photos and video but I feel like my numbers arnt doing well. I don’t think it’s my actual content so I have to try more interaction.

Currently locked down in Hawaii. Shit sucks. Free tomorrow. Fly back home on Saturday. I’ll be strapped for cash as fuck. I’ll do a proper post in my log.

THUR 14/04/2022

(1) Dating: Cold Approach – Just 2 approaches as I am heading to get dental work / Online dating process
(2) Body: 60m Cardio / Core / Stretch
(3) Content: Hustle on socials
(4) Others: Work, Dentist, Mindset work

Notes:

Feeling a little sluggish today. Run was awful did 20mins and called it there. Will need to rest and recharge today as have a sick ass day planned tomorrow.

MAC

THUR 14/05/2022

(1) Dating: Cold Approach – Just 2 approaches as I am heading to get dental work / Online dating process (No approaches / Online dating process done)
(2) Body: 60m Cardio / Core / Stretch (DONE: Cardio was shit only managed 20mins, so took it as a sign from my body, will need to reintroduce cold thermogenesis)
(3) Content: Hustle on socials (Fail)
(4) Others: Work, Dentist, Mindset work

Notes:

Nothing major. Was my dentist appointment day, got my ALF device adjusted. Many pretty girls out. Will approach them tomorrow.

MAC

FRI 15/04/2022

(1) Dating: Cold Approach / Online Dating process / Date w/ Girl from interview #1
(2) Body: Gym / Core / Stretch / Diet
(3) Content Creation: SHOOT STREET INTERVIEWS – Does Height Matter?

MAC

MakingAComeback said:
BTW BROS, after the interviews we take pics with the ladies, so this folder will have hundreds of pics with girls in the coming months:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1j9Ye_m5oKxKBXuOIuPBj6G2LkkpW_CYZ?usp=sharing

Some of them will be useable for online dating

Right now this one is killer haha

MAC

Damn son, the one on the left is SMOKING :evil: :evil: :evil:

YOOOOO!

Some catching up to do. Been a great few days. Nightgame, content creation, then..............

I GOT LAID

My first ever Tinder lay. She was super attractive to me too, total hottie. Great great ass, tits, pretty face. Amazing body. God it was so good.

Full write up to come.

2/10 lays for the year.

I will get 10.

MAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back