Manga 🇰🇷: October Update

June 18

Explode on a super Cute Vietnamese streamer girl

View attachment 1

So incredibly happy about this one.

1. LMR was insane

2. Ran a date model I liked and lead it like a fucking man.

3. Super duper duper cute.

4. Super intimate session.

I'm on 3 hours of sleep from last night but I'm so fuckin happy.

So Vietnamese chick. Good god, she's cute in pics but even cuter in person. Like the opposite of catfished.

Anyway the bar I wanted to go to was closed.

We went out to a new cafe that I discovered (every cafe around me sucks ass, but I found an instagrammable cafe) wicked.

Coffee for 90 minutes Touch her hands a bit.

Go to the venue 2. These guys have now seen me with 4 girls in 7 days haha. Anyway she's distant. But we joke. Mood is light, and then I find an excuse to sit beside her and get close.

Pull. Move pull. I don't think she understood it fully.

She was happy to come with me.
But then she was like.

Where are we going?
To pick up drinks at 7eleven.

She's fine with that.

I get to my house. And she keeps walking as I gotowars my door. She hides behind a pillar while I try to find her lol.

Are you coming?
No answer.
Your being weird. Let's go.

She comes in. Super slow to walk up the stairs in the apartment.

Get in my place.

I sit in the bed. She sits kinda far.
Sit closer.
She does.
She's closer off and distant

Anyway...

30 minutes of back and forth escalation, just to get her to respond to a kiss.

Eventually she hooks and kisses back. We get closer and closer, my hand around her head and making out. I'm super cautious.

I have to go.
Ok.

She doesn't go. We just keep making out.
I bring her down onyo the bed. Still into it, but like not fully.

Make out for 4 minutes. Finally she gets into it fully.

I make her out her hands under my shirt, etc. Making her get into it more.

She says "ok but no sex".
"Alright"
She keeps making. I was just happy we got this far.

So eventually I get into her bra.
She loves it.
I get her to jerk me.
She likes that too.

She jerks me off. I explode over her body and clothes that are almost half off.

We keep making out for another 20 minutes. She jerks me off again.

I finger her. She is fucking tight. Even for my lone finger. Anyway we make out hardcore and we're both rubbing each other. Was awesome. Like to have such a cute girl like that.

Anyway. this goes on for another 20 minutes. And she gets so close to me and I lick her whole body. Was fucking great.

She has to go pee.
Then she gets out and says it's time to go home

Totally cool with me.

One of my favorite lays this far.

1 new date (double booked whoops)
12 new matches on bumble (whoops)
1 new contact.

That's it bitches.

Exploding on a half naked girl in bed is totally cool with me.

+1 for team asia.
And that adds a vietnamese 🇻🇳

Forgot to reply:

Radical, I was basically doing something I knew wouldn't work and I was bored. It's on me.

pancakemouse so PDA, and escalating publically with Korean chicks is a super bad thing. Ideally I would just take a chick to a park bench and makeout and feel her out and have an easy pull.

But Koreans are fucking super careful about it. It's extreme.

So the challenge is finding a cozy bar I can get super close with and be beside her. So far I have a bar that's ok for it. Owners are cool. But it's not like socially great. I know there's some bars here where you have two cushions on the floor in a dark corner with a thing to hold drinks. That would be perfect. .. but I'm in a residential area so.

colgate Japan might be different. Every single guy has put a huge warning on trying to do that. I know for a fact if I did that with this chick from today. Nothing would've happened.

lacroix ya Jack actually guessed one of those girls was gonna fuck that night. So there probably is a trick to telling. But idk. I casually saw what the guy was doing..and it was basically just like getting close on a date and pulling. Didn't seem all that special.

Are guys on this forum generally counting lays if there wasn’t sexual intercourse?

Just curious. I was on the fence about it myself as there’s been lots of girls I got blowjobs from but didn’t end up fucking. Ended up not counting those as lays.

Regardless she looks like a cutie, bro. Congrats! You’re killing it in Asia

Paid Renegade said:
Are guys on this forum generally counting lays if there wasn’t sexual intercourse?

Just curious. I was on the fence about it myself as there’s been lots of girls I got blowjobs from but didn’t end up fucking. Ended up not counting those as lays.

Regardless she looks like a cutie, bro. Congrats! You’re killing it in Asia

I think everyone's done it differently.
Even Chris had some definition he used.

Sex is sex. Makouts are makouts.
But tbh I couldn't care less. It's really just a validation thing.

Manganiello said:
I think everyone's done it differently.
Even Chris had some definition he used.

Sex is sex. Makouts are makouts.
But tbh I couldn't care less. It's really just a validation thing.
Part validation but also part keeping memories. I remember when I was around 25 lays I could name each and every girl from memory. From that point onwards, not so much. I'm glad I keep a list. It's fun to go through, like a diary, and jog your memory. I put BJs on there too but I don't count them as lays, and I only put my number here to show some credibility

Also I don't think prostitutes should count, and I'm hesitant about counting girls in hypersexual environments like swinger clubs. Everyone's different tho

Manganiello said:
@pancakemouse so PDA, and escalating publically with Korean chicks is a super bad thing. Ideally I would just take a chick to a park bench and makeout and feel her out and have an easy pull.

But Koreans are fucking super careful about it. It's extreme.

So the challenge is finding a cozy bar I can get super close with and be beside her. So far I have a bar that's ok for it. Owners are cool. But it's not like socially great. I know there's some bars here where you have two cushions on the floor in a dark corner with a thing to hold drinks. That would be perfect. .. but I'm in a residential area so.

I don't escalate publically with girls in the US, either. The only point with the public date is to build enough comfort to get them into my place.

Anyway, your Korean mentors will know more about what works than me. I'd be surprised if some fancy venue was actually required, though.

June 20

Hottest girl I've banged
View attachment 1
View attachment 2

Direct to Hotel fuck.
Easiest chick& hottest chick.

So there isn't any skill involved here This was 1,000% handed to me.

Anyway. Chick matched me on tinderandafywr brief texting pleasantries. She was like "Hey I'm having an event near Gangnam, you want to come?"

"Sure let's set it up over text"

Anyway. Long story short. She wants a bunch of guys to come over to her hotel one at a time and fuck her.

I would normally feel: this is is a scam.

But I know JOE, had kinky stuff like this happen to him occasionally. And I've had a direct-to-hotel lay before.

So I took it seriously and showed up.

Wait in the lobby. No one's there. Get a text of what room to go to.

Enter the room and I'm caught off guard. She's hot. Like really hot. And she's completely naked.

Dyed hair, really well done. Like expensive hair.
Great makeup, glittered eyelids, all that stuff.
Fake tits, skinny waste and she's tiny. Like maybe 5'2 or 5'0. With a few small tattoos on her side.

Like imagine a petite Asian girl who looksmaxxed and that's her.

And she's shy. Trying to cover up her body in a really shy feminine way.

I take off all my clothes, bring her in and just start making out with her. We haven't said a word to each other. She just whimpers a bit, I finger her. She jerks me and then gets down and starts blowing me.

I push her onto the bed, get on top and start making out with her. Suck her tits. Roll on a condom. And then just take a second to look at her as I put it in.

And then I bang her pretty well. She just whimpers a little a bit as I. Like so feminine.

Then I exploded on her chest.
Put on my clothes and go.

No idea what her voice sounds like. I just heard a few whimpers and that's it.

There was 1 guy who was before me. And I think I saw him when I went up. But I'm not even sure if he came. If he did it was like nothing cuz she was pretty much bare.

Left.

That's it.

Other news. I have 2 2nd dates now.
1 tomorrow
Nothing scheduled Thursday (yet).
1 Firday.
1, Saturday but I'm trying to get two girls out on Saturday
And nothing yet Sunday.

I have too many contacts and not enogh time, and Bumble is still full.

Some of these girls are hot too. So idk man.

It's insane. I haven't even had time to slow down and think about it.

But like today was the fastest lay, easiest lay, hottest lay. And I also makes it so I fucked 3 girls in the last week. Well 2 bangs and 1 handjob. Since everybody seems to care. But I'm just happy with it.
Now I gotta take a big shower. That condom was for me 😆

And figure out how to transition my dates to a pull tomorrow. No idea how. I don't want to wing it again. But I might have to.

So might make these posts more detailed as I go. I'm half aware this is a very special moment. I'm fulfilling on a really hard and longterm goal (bang hot chicks in Korea).

So I want to make these posts memorable mostly for me honestly.

---

Ya Holden I think I'm gonna start writing more detailed Lay Reports just for the memories.

pancakemouse guys here seem to really be about the escalation. But it's Korea, so it's weird. You have to do it in a way nobody knows your doing it. There's so much PDA fear. So you just make her think about sex gradually pre-pull. Just telling you what I've heard.

---

jakeD I agree..Akilles7 as much as I want that retention, im thinking of keeping it to a minimum rn. Maybe 1 or 2 chicks. That's it.

NSFW

June 20

Hottest& easiest girl I've banged

View attachment 2
View attachment 1

Direct to Hotel fuck.

Easiest chick& hottest chick.

So there isn't any skill involved here This was 1,000% handed to me.

Anyway. Chick matched me on tinderandafywr brief texting pleasantries. She was like "Hey I'm having an event near Gangnam, you want to come?"

"Sure let's set it up over text"

Anyway. Long story short. She wants a bunch of guys to come over to her hotel one at a time and fuck her.

I would normally feel: this is is a scam.

But I know JOE, had kinky stuff like this happen to him occasionally. And I've had a direct-to-hotel lay before.

So I took it seriously and showed up.

View attachment 4

Wait in the lobby. No one's there. Get a text of what room to go to.

Enter the room and I'm caught off guard. She's hot. Like really hot. And she's completely naked.

Dyed hair, really well done. Like expensive hair.

Great makeup, glittered eyelids, all that stuff.

Fake tits, skinny waste and she's tiny. Like maybe 5'2 or 5'0. With a few small tattoos on her side.

Like imagine a petite Asian girl who looksmaxxed and that's her.

And she's shy. Trying to cover up her body in a really shy feminine way.

I take off all my clothes, bring her in and just start making out with her. We haven't said a word to each other. She just whimpers a bit, I finger her. She jerks me and then gets down and starts blowing me.

I push her onto the bed, get on top and start making out with her. Suck her tits. Roll on a condom. And then just take a second to look at her as I put it in.

And then I bang her pretty well. She just whimpers a little a bit as I. Like so feminine.

Then I exploded on her chest.
Put on my clothes and go.

No idea what her voice sounds like. I just heard a few whimpers and that's it.

There was 1 guy who was before me. And I think I saw him when I went up. But I'm not even sure if he came. If he did it was like nothing cuz she was pretty much bare.

Left.

That's it.

View attachment 3

Other news. I have 2 2nd dates now.
1 tomorrow
Nothing scheduled Thursday (yet).
1 Firday.
1, Saturday but I'm trying to get two girls out on Saturday
And nothing yet Sunday.

I have too many contacts and not enogh time, and Bumble is still full.

Some of these girls are hot too. So idk man.

It's insane. I haven't even had time to slow down and think about it.

But like today was the fastest lay, easiest lay, hottest lay. And I also makes it so I fucked 3 girls in the last week. Well 2 bangs and 1 handjob. But I'm just happy with it.
Now I gotta take a big shower. That condom was for me 😆

And figure out how to transition my dates to a pull tomorrow. No idea how. I don't want to wing it again. But I might have to.

So might make these posts more detailed as I go. I'm half aware this is a very special moment. I'm fulfilling on a really hard and longterm goal (bang hot chicks in Korea).

So I want to make these posts memorable mostly for me honestly.

---

Ya Holden I think I'm gonna start writing more detailed Lay Reports just for the memories.

pancakemouse guys here seem to really be about the escalation. But it's Korea, so it's weird. You have to do it in a way nobody knows your doing it. There's so much PDA fear. So you just make her think about sex gradually pre-pull. Just telling you what I've heard.

---

jakeD I agree..Akilles7 as much as I want that retention, im thinking of keeping it to a minimum rn. Maybe 1 or 2 chicks. That's it.

Manganiello said:
@Akilles7 as much as I want that retention, im thinking of keeping it to a minimum rn. Maybe 1 or 2 chicks. That's it.

jake D does raise a valid point. That's certainly a sinkhole that comes with retention. I'm quite susceptible to it. I recommended retention earlier more so because prolonged dry spells don't do us any good, neither from a wellbeing nor a game point-of-view. Better to have something, rather than nothing. However, when you have an abundance of options, that doesn't matter as much.

And you didn't believe me when I said the floodgates would open :D

jakeD said:
That girl is hot man. These are the kind of girls personally I want to be banging in the future. Not necessarily asian but on this looks tier, consistently. Killed it.

Ya honestly. When she opened the door I thought this chick is easily a high 8 or 9. And I'm gonna fuck her in 2 seconds.

Idk how consistent it will be, like once a month is fine with me haha.

June 22

Full lay from Sunday girl

Smashed the girl from Sunday.

I had the worst logistics. Didn't know the area besides my favorite restaurant moved there.

Anyway she was super touchy but rejected then pull twice. Just because she had STIs fears, since her gay friend got one 5 months.

So anyway. I pinky promise not to do her. I just wanted to lick her. And honestly my full expectation was a long makeout and maybe a handjob.

Anyway. We made out for literally 2 hours on the bed. I went down in her and got her to cum.

She eventually... She eventually... Put it in herself, I didn't ask for it. Or try for it she just grabbed it and put it in.

I eventually stopped..I was getting too close to finishing and said I wanted a condom if I we went further. She kind of just decided not to go all the way and blew me instead. Which was fine..came a lot in her mouth.

But just goes what Crisis_Overcomer has been saying for awhile. Girls just give you rules for how she feels. She might feel differently about a rule later. And this was without me doing anything. So kind of eye opening.

She was fun. Super short. Skinny. Easy to move her around. And she was wearing some super hot see through mesh like this

I'm fucking tired.
Everyone says I look tired.
And I am
I just can't fucking tell anyone why 😆

... Guys move to Asia. Best decision.

new lay - with corporate chick

June 23 & 24

Date Thursday

Royally fucked this one up.
Didn't pull. Didn't even think I could pull. I read the date as a rapport date that I was doing in hopes of getting a date 2.

Such a dumb mistake. Talked to guys after and they were all like "bruhh.... She was screaming DTF."

Huh?

Anyway don't understand Korean women. But lesson learnt.

Always Escalate.
Always Close.

And accept you might get zero signs, or delayed signs.

... So took those lessons into the next day.

Friday date

Met at a veagn restaurant. Nice patio, nice weather, and nobody else out there but else. She liked it. But I hated it because there's no room to escalate.

Anyway. I told her I want to get a drink at a bar.

She agrees. I don't know the area at all. But I did pass a bar. So we went there.

And as we sit in. We realize there's 3 smoking hot women working there, who can't make drinks, talking to 2 dudes.

Ahh it's a hostess bar.

So it was actually good. Because we could gossip about it. Which meant I could talk quietly in her ear. Get close and touch her leg.

Shes totally responseless. It's like she doesn't even know I'm there doing it.

Rub her leg now. Nothing.

Grab her hands. And now I notice she's leaning in. So I suggest we get another drink at a bar that isn't as weird...

We walk out.

"So we could go to another bar, but it's cheaper to just get drinks at my place".

...silence.

"Did you hear me?"

"Ya I just wasn't expecting this"

.. she changes the subject...

Which isn't a no.

So after meaningless banter for a minute. I come back.

Ok the bus is there. Let's go.

It's midnight. Busses don't operate.

Alright..let's get a taxi.

Taxi home

She comes in. Sits at the desk lol.....

But I knew she would warm up. So we listened to each other's playlist.

She studied art history. But knows nothing about music. I used to play in an orchestra and have taken several history courses on music. So I showed classics and told her about the songs. How it's supposed to teleport you to another world and why those songs were historically jmprkant.

I think... She loved that.

"Ok sit on the bed"

She does.

We get close for 15 minutes.

Then I go to makeout.

Absolutely no resistance.

I lick up her body for an hour lol. Finger her. Put it in. And the rest is history.

She stayed over and we banged in the morning.

Man I miss waking up smashing a girl.

It was so nice to do that again.

Anyway.

That's 3 lays this week. Which was my goal. But fuck. Could've been 4. And maybe even 5 if this girl from tonight comes through.

Lots of lessons to learn. Just need to like I said.

Always Escalate.
Always close.

That's my biggest weakness on dates rn.

July 8

+1 lay: Vegan chick

View attachment 1

160cm
Weighs like nothing.

So despite having tons of matches from other vegans. This is the first girl I've banged who was actually vegan.

First date.

She complained about how far my place was from her. So had the first date. Went well.

2nd date.

Tbh. I was so exhausted. The night before I had a plate over and we spent like maybe 6 hours banging it out.

I kinda wanted to nap more than go out. Sexual drive was low.

And on top of that, I had 2 obvious Hickeys on my neck.

But I thought I'd take the high road. So I went out and wore a hoodie to cover my neck.

Met her at a vegan restaurant. It was so busy so the best seats we could get were these shitty seats far from each other.

Anyway she ate super slow but I pitched a bar to go after.

Same problem bar was full. Could only get the seats far from each other. Started touching her hands. But it was not a sexual vibe at all.

Went for a walk. This is hour 3 of the date. Which im thinking is long. We sat on a bench, and I Escalate there. Rubbing her shoulder. Licking it a bit. Like most Korean girls she gives absolutely no signs she wants it.

So I pitch drinking at my place. She doesn't say yes. She doesn't say no. She just asks how far is it. Which means yes lol

So I open my phone and I accidentally open bumble. It's like 8 recent messages lol. She 100% notices. And then asks me about pokemon go. Which I also have on my phone.

Talk about pokemon go.
Taxi arrives.
We go. I'm thinking, how can I bang this chick without taking my hoodie off?

Idk lol. Get her back. We talk, I Escalate a little bit. And she jumps on me. Gets on top and makes out.

Ok I had no idea she was that down.

Anyway. We bang for an hour. I'm still low sex drive so I go soft a few times, but I'm hard for most of it. She cums 3x, and surrenders lol.

She sleeps over but leaves at 630.

Anyway. No idea if she'll retain or not. I don't really care tbh. She's very cute but I realized while banging her short hair is a turn off. So as weird as this sounds if she had longer hair I'd be more interested in her.

Few things I noticed

Escalation locations.

- escalating on a quiet bench at night is 10x easier than at a bar. And 100x easier than a dinner place. Gonna incorporate that more.

The vegan thing

I don't think being a vegan matters to the girl. It's a plus. But she's already decided that she'll have to compromise.

From what I've gathered this far girls like vegans because they read that it means your emotionally developed. They still want the man, and probably a guy who can be empathetic. The vegan thing is like totally unnessecary.

This is actually the first vegan I've banged. And her body was different. Like her body was softer, it felt nice. But I wonder if it's cuz she had a protein deficiency. She was skinny, but felt like her muscles were underdeveloed. Which is weird, because for the most part I'm vegan, but I have more muscle than avg. (I'm not big by any means).

Anyway. Just thought that was interesting.

Manganiello said:
Went for a walk. This is hour 3 of the date. Which im thinking is long. We sat on a bench, and I Escalate there. Rubbing her shoulder. Licking it a bit. Like most Korean girls she gives absolutely no signs she wants it.

So I pitch drinking at my place. She doesn't say yes. She doesn't say no. She just asks how far is it. Which means yes lol

Re-read some of Chris' early screening stuff. He made the point that a "yellow light" (aka not showing signs that they enjoy the screening but neither do they leave or stop you) is actually a green light.

Also, 3 hours is long but I guess you were sleep deprived, tired, and not yet into the zone. So all good overall. I expect this to happen to me when I go back into dating.

Manganiello said:
Like her body was softer, it felt nice. But I wonder if it's cuz she had a protein deficiency. She was skinny, but felt like her muscles were underdeveloed. Which is weird, because for the most part I'm vegan, but I have more muscle than avg. (I'm not big by any means).

100%. This is the case with every girl I've dated/slept with that was either vegan or proudly proclaimed, "I try to not eat that much meat." No idea how things would change if she actually worked out. But overall, I always get turned off during sex with them. You spank them and you don't feel that you're spanking meat. More like a jelly substance that's trapped in the booty.

^ God DAMMIT Crisis 'vegan booty' theory STRIKES AGAIN!

EVERY GOD DAMN TIME!!!!!!!!

Good job on the lay, B

KEEP WORKING

-Ravi

Crisis_Overcomer said:
100%. This is the case with every girl I've dated/slept with that was either vegan or proudly proclaimed, "I try to not eat that much meat." No idea how things would change if she actually worked out. But overall, I always get turned off during sex with them. You spank them and you don't feel that you're spanking meat. More like a jelly substance that's trapped in the booty.
Sadge. I'm pretty 90% only into fit girls these days

Filipina Chick + Overall Update

Filipina HJ

Had a regular stay over, we woke up at 9am and stayed in bed til 1pm lol.

So I wasn't that thirsty, actually I had 2 dates that day, but I cancelled on one to spend more time with the reg. Had a great time. Really was a perfect Saturday morning.

the actual date.

Pretty standard.

Went to bar #1 - got some drinks to have a normal person Convo. Set the tone right away by touching her early and telling her she looked really cute.

Bar #2. Also pretty textbook. But this time I used the question game for the first time.

Rules are you can ask any question you want. But the question has to start off easy and you have to tell the truth.

Eventually it gets to "how many dates have you been on this month?"
"When's the last time you made out?"

And I'm asking her this with my hand on her bare leg. So the tone was clear.

Pulled by saying "alright let's go watch and something, and drink something."

She didn't fully hear.me and just heard drink something.

So we got beers at the convenience store and she asks "wait where are we going?"

To watch movies. I told you, you werent listening.

Anyway she was super duper compliant and feminine.

She walks in no complaints. Sits on the bed no complaints. I ask her to move closer. She does. I put on a movie. And she just starts giggling the whole time. Actually it was kind of a turn on. She had like that rare Asian thing where she laughs at everything in a super shy and feminine way.

Anyway I make out. Throw her down and start escalating.

Eventually she says she's on her period.

Ok, it's fine. I get her to give me a hand job. And she does.

Didn't explode. But it's fine.
Cuddled for a bid after.
Anyway that's it.

Overall

My interest in dating every single day of the week has noticeably diminished.

The Viet girl I'm seeing has been going on for 6 weeks. And I feel a lot more comfortable and attracted to her overall. I'm pretty satisfied.

I notice my mind wanting to spend more time with her vs. go on more dates with another skinny korean worker chick in her 30s. They're all kind of a blur after awhile.

So idk what I'll do next. At this point I feel quite confident in my dating skills.

Will just play it by ear.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but if you're on a date every day, how come there's comparatively so few lays? Especially in Asia? If I recall you had great success in Canada so your results should 10x in Asia.

Back