• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Mav's Log

It was pretty good, we (2nd date) went out for drinks and ended up getting some food. At the restaurant for about two hours, walked her to her car, talked some more, hugged/kissed her goodbye. Nothing crazy, she's much more conservative type and wants to take it slower, which I'm cool with. She continues to initiate texts. Will invite her over to watch a movie next weekend.

9/1 -

Abs - 6 Sets
Chest - 15

Treadmill - 93 Mins - 6 Miles - 3i - 3.8s

Calories - 2,400

At my lightest in the day, either in the morning or after work, I'm averaging 155 lbs and at my peak (after dinner, drinking water, etc) at 158-160lbs. Hoping to get these numbers down 3-4lbs by the 18th.

9/2 - Skipped

Walk - 40 Mins

Ended up skipping gym. Forgot to bring my water bottle and none available at gym. Just went for a walk instead. Ate way too much and didn't even track, so I'm going to have to make up for that. Back at gym for treadmill, back, shoulders in a few hours.

Pic of me at gym the previous night. Face is starting to thin out.

Yeah, man I just opened up your selfie picture from that GLL thread and I can see a real difference. You look more masculine here.

Hey man, as I said, you don't look too bad at all. Maybe style your hair a bit? And also smile a bit more.

9/3 - 24 Sets

Back - 12
Shoulders - 12

Treadmill - 91 Mins - 6 Miles - 3i - 3.8s

Date with same girl at her place Sunday night.

9/4 - 39

Bi's - 12
Tri's - 12
Legs - 15

Treadmill - 100 Mins - 6.25 Miles - 3i - 3.8s

Calories - 2,600

I'm going to try giving fasting a shot one day every week (should be relatively easy as I often don't eat till I get off work anyways). This will allow me to have more wiggle room calories wise the other six days.

Mav said:
I'm going to try giving fasting a shot one day every week (should be relatively easy as I often don't eat till I get off work anyways).

Do you know if this poses any health risks? Or are you just going for it? Man, I would also fast for one day if I could eat more on other days. I think I'll look into this.

Luke95 said:
Mav said:
I'm going to try giving fasting a shot one day every week (should be relatively easy as I often don't eat till I get off work anyways).

Do you know if this poses any health risks? Or are you just going for it? Man, I would also fast for one day if I could eat more on other days. I think I'll look into this.

Fasting is actually beneficial. It won't be a problem unless you have a pre-existing condition like low blood sugar or something. I'm doing it to try to give myself another advantage, so if I go over on calories a bit a few days, it won't hurt me.

9/5 -

Pullups - 6
Chinups - 6
Shrugs - 3
Abs - 12

Treadmill - 100 Mins - 7 Miles - 3i - 3.8s

Calories - 2,300

9/6 - Day Off

My one day off this week. Went over to this girls house a few hours after I got off work and we ended up having sex (3rd date). Really sweet girl.

Taking a break for awhile, just don't have the motivation to keep gym up. Used to be depressed from lack of dating. Now it's almost solely my looks, especially my side profile. Disgusted with my pics and it's embarrassing being around co-workers, going to gym, etc.

Mav , just curious : If cost wasn't an issue, would you consider one of those surgeries that change/improve your face?

MattsCrib said:
You're good enough.

I've proven that I can at least get laid on some level. Four girls in the past 10 months isn't bad. It's that I'm not good enough for myself. I have a catalog of thousands of photos and videos saved on my phone that I take virtually every day lol. I'd say this is BDD if I was average+ looking. I have only posted some of my better looking photos, not the ones that literally make me cringe. Every now and then I'll forget what I look like or a few of the pics I take don't look absolutely terrible (mainly due to angles, lighting, how my skin/hair look that day), so I'll be in a good mood. I'm just way too envious of other guys. The difference is night and day, like we're a different species lol. This doesn't just affect dating but all facets of life.

Crisis_Overcomer said:
@Mav , just curious : If cost wasn't an issue, would you consider one of those surgeries that change/improve your face?

Probably not, you don't know how it's going to turn out. Too much risk and I don’t think it'd necessarily help.

Why not just do half of what your workout routine is?

Or just cut out some of the cardio?

What you're doing resembles what bodybuilding competitors do preparing for a show.

It's probably not even burning calories anymore because you've done so much for so long.

My recommendation. Up your calories for two weeks to 2300-2500 calories, cut your cardio in half or 3/4 and then slowly lower your calories and taper up the cardio after that.

I don't blame you for wanting to stop doing 80-90 minutes of cardio 3 days in a row. That's fucking torture lmao. (I've done it, 5 days a week at 150 BMP)

MattsCrib said:
You literally had sex with a cute girl three days ago.

You have the ability to have sex with a cute girl. You look good ENOUGH

Will you ever have orgies? Will you ever have threesomes? Will you ever have a lovely perfect girlfriend= I honestly don't know dude, nobody does. But you DO have the ability to 1) attract a cute girl 2) have sex with her. That's it. You're good enough.

Good luck and keep going.

Listen, I'm younger than you and maybe you've read a bunch of negative shit i've written before (I'm one of those pretty typical incel/blackpilled-virgin types who is angry and depressed at the world for being unfair). I see your photos and I look at myself: I THINK I look maybe slightly better than you do. The thing is i'm still lonely. You LITERALLY give me hope especially when I see that you live in a very westernized world where I think it's even harder to get laid for a "normal" guy. You make ME feel like I'm good enough, because. honestly - when I look at pictures of Andy - I don't see a loser. I see a GENETICALLY very handsome, tall guy who has had some problems with women (a genetic "chad"). When I look at you, I see a decent looking guy who works hard every day (EVEN WHEN YOU HAVE BAD DAYS), is depressed sometimes, doesn't like his looks most of the time (even though most of it IS in your mind) - AND STILL GETS LAID. You're fucking amazing dude. I'm a random guy from the internet who's literally reading your posts and thinks "hey, this guy gets laid sometimes, he has problems and is not perfect - just like me. Why the fuck am I whining about "boohoo nobody even wants to date or kiss me". I'm just as good, if not better."

And listen to this guy. You guys have potential and despite what you've read and think about yourself, you can look great.

Maybe, I haven't worked out in 5 days now and starting to balloon back up lol... and Im supposed to meet up with this girl again Sunday. So I need to get back on the long ass treadmill sessions and weights fri/sat and fast all day sunday if we're to meetup. I just need to figure out how I'm going to cope with this shit the rest of my life, it's so debilitating.

My discipline goes out the window if girls are involved

Dont be too hard on yourself about the workout diet plan

You've proved you are serious and can stick to it - hopefully to yourself at this point

Radical said:
My discipline goes out the window if girls are involved

Dont be too hard on yourself about the workout diet plan

You've proved you are serious and can stick to it - hopefully to yourself at this point

It means girls are your priority and you have more discipline into getting laid than other side activities.

Mav, it Will be fine you said it yourself she's a nice girl.

Back