Mav's Log

Decided against daily logs. First I don't think anyone wants to see this pop up everyday lol. Have still been working out consistently but will post with more meaningful updates.

2/25 - 18 Miles - 4hrs 6 mins
2/26 - 27 Sets - 2 Miles - 3i - 3.6s

Going to go for marathon soon, then ultra marathon.

Mav said:
Decided against daily logs. First I don't think anyone wants to see this pop up everyday lol

I do lol.

That's checking in, everyday. Keeps you on track.

Alright will keep it up then... Thanks guys

2/27 -

Treadmill - 4.5 Miles 3i 3.6s

Going to hop on low dose oral minoxidil for my hair. Foam minoxidil has been great for growing a thicker beard but is definitely a long term play. No real leads online... will probably be that way until I re-do pics and reset my accounts. Going to shoot for first marathon next week.

You ran 2 hours straight ?!!

Got any advice ?

I got into running and slowly increased minutes of running but still reach far from 2 hours.

Hell no lol. I'll walk as fast as I can then run for a bit, walk, run, walk, run. I'm slow as hell... fastest mile I had was around 12 minutes.

Wifty Couch to 10k is a great program to get almost any level of runner up to a 10k. I started at very little experience and I got up to a 5k. I don't think it took me 2 hours but it was a 5K straight jogging, no walking. Pretty sure that there's an app on iPhone or Android. Here's a pic to show the progression. It's based around interval running, so like a short jog, then walk, then short jog, walk. Each week it increases the jogging and decreases the walking.

3/1 -

Cardio - Walked 11 Miles - 3hrs 15mins

Walked while I was figuring things out with my renting situation. Landlord gave me 30 day notice to move out even though I never missed a payment and always paid early every month. Kind of fucked up during covid, even though it's not as bad here. So working on finding a place finally without roommates which I'm excited about, even if I have to hustle a few more hours a week. Will be a good upgrade.

3/2 - Day off

Got my car in the shop, picked up rental car, and have apartment leads. Back on the workouts tomorrow.

Don't have any current ones, these are about 3-4 weeks old. However, all of this cardio has helped me drop another 3lbs+ since then. Looks more impressive after taking creatine and a nice after workout pump haha. Still have a long way to go.

3/5 -

Was planning on walking 10 miles today as my knee and elbow are pretty sore from all the exercise. Only got to 7.5 miles and went home early because I was feeling depressed again lol

3/6 -

Upper Body - 30 Sets

Going out to watch UFC at bar with guy I know. Personal trainer guy who is trying to help me with my social shit.

MattsCrib said:
Mav said:
Going out to watch UFC at bar with guy I know. Personal trainer guy who is trying to help me with my social shit.

Nice. How's social life btw?
Have you ever considered a personal trainer?

Pretty much non existant rn. First time Im going out in probably two months. I dont have the spare cash rn for personal trainer. My issue has really been consistency. This is longest Ive worked out in a row. For about two months, average 5 days a week.

Back